• 630 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by MiniPinHead
  • Topic is favorited by 298 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
White Water 12-7043 Wire.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_7687 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7686 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7694 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7678 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0736 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0732 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0737 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6165 (resized).png
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0518 (resized).jpeg
Pic (resized).jpg
IMG_2208 (resized).jpeg
There are 7,815 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 157.
#3201 5 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Just got my first Vacation Jackpot!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome. Congrats.
Are you using Roms that remember the Class River from ball to ball?
Or did you get advance to class 6 from the mystery?
Or did you do it the hard way, earning it all in 1 ball?
Great game.

#3202 5 years ago

Finally in the club!!! So excited I have been wanting a WW for a long time. Picked one up at an auction and it had the topper!! Going to be my next restoration project

#3203 5 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Awesome. Congrats.
Or did you get advance to class 6 from the mystery?
Or did you do it the hard way, earning it all in 1 ball?
Great game.

River class usually resets every drain, unless bonus is held. I was just playing along and got to Wet Willies on Ball 2 with two extra balls in pocket. Once I cleared Willie, I stopped to look at Vacation Planner and saw I was at River 6, Willie completed, 3 of 5 boulders, and 2 balls locked. So I started clearing out the last two boulders....but drained. I was very upset knowing I would have to start from river 1 again. But when Ball was ready to go, I checked Planner and o was still at River 6. So it must have been Bonus Held. Then I cleared the boulders and locked the ball and entered Vacation Jackpot!

#3204 5 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Finally in the club!!! So excited I have been wanting a WW for a long time. Picked one up at an auction and it had the topper!! Going to be my next restoration project

congrats. you helped me with my FT. I’ll be watching what you do on your wh20. great pin. start off with the boulder shooter

#3205 5 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Awesome. Congrats.

Does such a ROM exist?

#3206 5 years ago
Quoted from Paul_from_Gilroy:

Does such a ROM exist?

That is what I have heard.
Maybe it is the home rom.
Surely someone in this group knows which version it is.

#3207 5 years ago

It is not the home version.

#3208 5 years ago
Quoted from OTRChief:

It is not the home version.

Thanks.
One down.

Edit. Looks like it is LH6
Here is a post about it from some years ago.

"LH-6 adds a light show, fixes the river class carry-over, and other issues. Just can't use coins."

Though I also read that LH6 was the Home Rom version. So still a little confused.

#3209 5 years ago

Any hope for a reasonably priced topper sticker?

#3210 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

start off with the boulder shooter

I have scoured the web and con not find them? Any help would be awesome!

#3211 5 years ago

I have scoured the web and con not find them? Any help would be awesome!

Contact [email protected]

#3212 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

anyone buy the 4” bear for left ramp? how did you mount it over ramp to cover switch. custom bracket ? not sure best way to do it. thx

best way to mount it is not in the game.

#3213 5 years ago
Quoted from Marvin:

best way to mount it is not in the game.

It just covers the ramp gates and switch cover...looks kind of cool.

#3214 5 years ago

yep I sent him his info. Hope he has 1 left.

#3215 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

yep I sent him his info. Hope he has 1 left.

Let me know if this doesn't work out. I have a boulder shooter rod on my game that I want to switch out for the standard. We could trade, just pay for my shipping

#3216 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Let me know if this doesn't work out. I have a boulder shooter rod on my game that I want to switch out for the standard. We could trade, just pay for my shipping

Yes! I’m totally down I’ll let you know thank you

#3217 5 years ago

Hey guys starting to order parts for my restore. So decals, I have only ever used retro returns and have been very pleased! I love that I can use a heat to work out any wrinkles bubbles and help the bond. They don’t make Whitewater cabinet decals. Planters does but I have never used theirs. Anyone have any input on their quality? Thanks

#3218 5 years ago

Its too bad someone doesn't make a missing mountain and skull mountain combo piece for that big open space on the front ramps. The skull one is pretty awesome but the paint doesn't really match at all.

#3219 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

eh, whatever its your game, but I wouldn't call it kinda cool.

#3220 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I'd be tempted to drill out the eyes and pop in 2mm ceramic LEDs wired to Multi-Millions.

#3221 5 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Thanks.
One down.
Edit. Looks like it is LH6
Here is a post about it from some years ago.
"LH-6 adds a light show, fixes the river class carry-over, and other issues. Just can't use coins."
Though I also read that LH6 was the Home Rom version. So still a little confused.

I have LH-6 and my river class doesn't carry over, so I don't think it's LH-6 (unless there's an adjustment somewhere in the menu that I haven't found yet).

#3222 5 years ago

River class DOES NOT carry over unless you activate the hold bonus award in LH-6 (only to the next ball). This did not work correctly before LH-6.

It does stay lit as a pre-req of Wet Willies once you complete it at any time in LH-6

#3223 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

River class DOES NOT carry over unless you activate the hold bonus award in LH-6 (only to the next ball). This did not work correctly before LH-6.
It does stay lit as a pre-req of Wet Willies once you complete it at any time in LH-6

Thanks for the clarification

#3224 5 years ago

Where's the best place to pick up a Dome Topper for this machine? Mine is cracked and would like to replace it. I'm seeing based off of a google search that little shop has the best price.

#3225 5 years ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

Where's the best place to pick up a Dome Topper for this machine? Mine is cracked and would like to replace it. I'm seeing based off of a google search that little shop has the best price.

That's where I bought mine for a FT...shipping was slow but best deal anywhere.

#3226 5 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Thanks for the clarification

I’m running LH-5 and river bonus doesn’t carry over from ball to ball unless i get bonus held.

#3227 5 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

I’m running LH-5 and river bonus doesn’t carry over from ball to ball unless i get bonus held.

Yep there is no version made that carries over from ball to ball.

#3228 5 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

Any hope for a reasonably priced topper sticker?

This is the only place I know of to find a topper sticker. Enjoy! http://www.treasurecovepinball.com/Library/decals/white-water/white-water.htm

#3229 5 years ago

Hey fellow rafters need your help, the coin door interlock on a white water is the stacked double switch right? My had been pirated so can’t tell.

4ED08A6E-D92F-4C4E-9156-56C39CF04B00 (resized).jpeg4ED08A6E-D92F-4C4E-9156-56C39CF04B00 (resized).jpeg
#3230 5 years ago

Hey fellow rafters need your help, the coin door interlock on a white water is the stacked double switch right? My had been pirated so can’t tell.
[quoted image]

Nope. Just the single.

#3231 5 years ago

Can someone be so kind to post s pic for me. Thankyou

#3232 5 years ago

Can someone be so kind to post s pic for me. Thankyou

DSC_1955 (resized).JPGDSC_1955 (resized).JPG
#3233 5 years ago

[quoted image]

there is an extra switch at the bottom of the door. did someone retrofit a different switch instead of the normal one usually located at the top? it appears the wires normally going to the interlock are attached to that non standard black switch at the bottom of the door frame.

#3234 5 years ago
Quoted from Marvin:

there is an extra switch at the bottom of the door. did someone retrofit a different switch instead of the normal one usually located at the top? it appears the wires normally going to the interlock are attached to that non standard black switch at the bottom of the door frame.

Yeah that's pretty oibvious

https://mantispinball.com/product/whitewater-switch-holder/

#3235 5 years ago

In answer to your question Soulrider, yes that is your interlock switch, however it’s been bastardised as the original is white and normally mounted on a bracket at the top of the coin door. You can see the holes where yours used to be mounted

#3236 5 years ago

[quoted image]

Hi All - Does anyone know the part number of the slam tilt switch on the bottom of the cabinet in this picture (in post #3229)? I'd like to replace it in my machine but cant find the part number or anyone who has something like it stock. Thanks

#3237 5 years ago

Missing mountains are available again

ebay.com link: Whitewater missing lost mountain pinball mod white water arcade machine

Special deal for pinside members US$60 (free delivery worldwide) each mountain custom painted to match your existing mountains

#3238 5 years ago

this is great news! pm sent

Quoted from Whitewater:

Missing mountains are available again
ebay.com link » Whitewater Missing Lost Mountain Pinball Mod White Water Arcade Machine
Special deal for pinside members US$60 (free delivery worldwide) each mountain custom painted to match your existing mountains

#3239 5 years ago
Quoted from JimFNB:

this is great news! pm sent

just ordered too.

#3240 5 years ago

how do you make the skill shot harder on the plunger? Maybe change out the plunger spring? Mine seems too easy right now (I'm not very good!) - pressure is pretty tight so I'm thinking a loose feel would be harder.

Anyone that has it working really well know the spring or setup they can share? Thanks

#3241 5 years ago

Anyone know where to get this 9 pin connector?? It’s a Molex connector right? I need both male and female, this is for the power transformer, I found #5792-13224-09 on Marcos site but not sure if that’s it

815A2967-1A02-4BA4-A152-D770CC25E6C6 (resized).jpeg815A2967-1A02-4BA4-A152-D770CC25E6C6 (resized).jpeg

#3243 5 years ago

Anyone know where to get this 9 pin connector?? It’s a Molex connector right? I need both male and female, this is for the power transformer, I found #5792-13224-09 on Marcos site but not sure if that’s it
[quoted image]

The original one in the game is obsolete, but there is a replacement, it is just a little bit smaller. If you are replacing both male and female, you will be fine.

I recently did a FH restore and had to replace the male, and this is where i learned the original is no longer produced.

I believe you can get from Marco and Great Plains. If you cannot find easily i can look through my order history and get you the part number.

#3244 5 years ago

Thanks Elicash do you know what gauge the wire is used in that connector?

#3245 5 years ago

Has anyone upgraded their speakers / sub? If so, does it make a difference since the audio is such lo-fi on this game?

#3246 5 years ago

Hey guys, so digging more into my game today and I noticed the topper lights are not sequencing, is this a menu item that can be toggled? Also, if not, is it typically the board, and should I replace it? thanks

#3247 5 years ago

What do you mean they aren't sequencing?

If it is an issue I think Delt just hadan issue like that recently so check his posts

#3248 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Has anyone upgraded their speakers / sub? If so, does it make a difference since the audio is such lo-fi on this game?

Yes. I’ve done replacements on WH2O and WW. I was amazed at the difference. Call outs are clearer (previously sounded muffled & fuzzy). The music sounds great.

There’s enough bass to feel the cabinet vibrate a bit with just the cabinet woofer (used a crossover to balance the cab & panel speakers).

I followed “Tony's Do-It-Yourself Guide to Speaker Replacement on WPC-Era Bally/Williams Pinball Machines”

#3249 5 years ago
Quoted from zene10:

Yes. I’ve done replacements on WH2O and WW. I was amazed at the difference. Call outs are clearer (previously sounded muffled & fuzzy). The music sounds great.
There’s enough bass to feel the cabinet vibrate a bit with just the cabinet woofer (used a crossover to balance the cab & panel speakers).
I followed “Tony's Do-It-Yourself Guide to Speaker Replacement on WPC-Era Bally/Williams Pinball Machines”

Super helpful, thanks zene10 !

#3250 5 years ago

TheLaw yes the lights just stay on pretty sure it’s the sequencer board do u k ow delts username or a link to the post? Cheers

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 12.95
$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,780 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilsonville, OR
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

There are 7,815 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whitewater-club-lifejackets-not-required/page/65?hl=zene10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.