Topic Stats

• 4,763 posts
  • 450 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by judremy
  • Topic is favorited by 203 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,301 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_8335 (resized).jpg
20200331_014340 (resized).jpg
IMG_8303.jpg
IMG_8304.jpg
IMG_0034 (resized).jpg
65F4DD5D-A295-4F04-B008-BDF2E6CFD2E4 (resized).jpeg
InkedIMG_20200303_111351_LI (resized).jpg
IMG_20200303_111504 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200303_111230 (resized).jpg
BF965623-56BA-4A11-897A-FB5653CCE1F1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200302_225017 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200229_211816 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200229_211048 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200229_184326 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200229_201137 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200229_185653 (resized).jpg

There are 4763 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 96.
#2951 2 years ago

Can someone do me a favor. I disconnected all the connectors to the boards. I just need screen shots of where the connectors go.

#2952 2 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I disconnected all the connectors to the boards. I just need screen shots of where the connectors go.

"All" the boards?

aot.jpg

#2953 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

"All" the boards?

Thanks for taking the time to do this.

#2954 2 years ago

Last chapter in the manual lists them in detail..

#2955 2 years ago

Guys I have a scoring question-

When I’m in the 2 ball whirlpool multi all I know you cannot lock balls in the no way out shot.

But can you still advance towards the light lock by hitting green targets? Or does hitting the green lock targets do nothing? Same question for the hot foot targets during multiball.

#2956 2 years ago

Question for everyone is what bulbs is everyone using for the whirlpool? I know in some other posts people were using blue or red. What number are the original bulbs and who sells them couldnt find those bulbs in the manual? Thx

#2957 2 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Question for everyone is what bulbs is everyone using for the whirlpool? I know in some other posts people were using blue or red. What number are the original bulbs and who sells them couldnt find those bulbs in the manual? Thx

Red are original and should be used, because Blue is dumb . They should be 555s with red condoms on...of course you can just use red LEDs.

Quoted from Elicash:

When I’m in the 2 ball whirlpool multi all I know you cannot lock balls in the no way out shot.
But can you still advance towards the light lock by hitting green targets? Or does hitting the green lock targets do nothing? Same question for the hot foot targets during multiball.

Don;t know aboot Bigfoot but I don;t think the locks advance in Whirpool. If they are not lit during the mode they are not progressing the locks.

#2958 2 years ago

Blue is dumb!! Love it thats funny as hell!! I will stick with the red ones thx.

#2959 2 years ago

Im running the home rom LH-6 and no, the locks do not lite and the big foot hot foot targets do not advance you towards big foot hot foot mode; although they make the same sounds as they do in non-whirlpool mode as though they do.

#2960 2 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Question for everyone is what bulbs is everyone using for the whirlpool?

I tried blue. I thought it would work because it is a whirlpool, water, but went back to red. It just looks better.

#2961 2 years ago

Does anyone know where I can find the "Boulder Garden" sign plastic? I've looked every few months for years now. I can't seem to find one!

Screen Shot 2018-03-31 at 9.08.55 AM (resized).png

#2963 2 years ago

I'm in need of the chase light total assembly including the board the power cord the output power cable to the 2 lighting boards if anyone has one for sale or knows where to find one. Thks.

#2965 2 years ago

ill be makeing a order soon, if you need something. you can pay half the shipping or something. takes about a month to get it.

Quoted from Allibaster:Thanks. Unfortunately, they won't ship to the US.

#2966 2 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Does anyone know where I can find the "Boulder Garden" sign plastic? I've looked every few months for years now. I can't seem to find one!

I think i may have one, but I'll double check when i get home and PM to let you know for sure.

#2967 2 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Blue is dumb!! Love it thats funny as hell!! I will stick with the red ones thx.

Put the color you think it should be and that you enjoy.
Personally I don't like red or the normal dark blue bulbs.
But Comet makes an Ice Blue color that looks amazing under the whirlpool.

#2968 2 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

I'm in need of the chase light total assembly including the board the power cord the output power cable to the 2 lighting boards if anyone has one for sale or knows where to find one. Thks.

I bought mine from GLM and have been very happy with it.

image (resized).png

#2969 2 years ago

Thx Manly. Just checked that out but didnt see that set included the power cable to the chase board. It does say wiring harness does that mean the power to the borad and also the board output to light boards power? Otherwise i will still need to locate a power cable to power the chase board. Thx

#2970 1 year ago

Can someone take a pic of how the lower coils on the flippers are wired?

#2971 1 year ago

P1070041 (resized).JPG

That was at teardown...i keep my shiz a little cleaner than that

#2972 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

That was at teardown...i keep my shiz a little cleaner than that

Thanks. Looks like the left coil has two wires running to the same connection

2 weeks later
#2973 1 year ago

I hate to ask a stupid question, but my Bigfoot stopped working. Where is the motor board that controls him? For the life of me I can't find it. I do see the opto board undernehth him, but that clearly isn't it.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

#2974 1 year ago
Quoted from Methos:

I hate to ask a stupid question, but my Bigfoot stopped working. Where is the motor board that controls him? For the life of me I can't find it. I do see the opto board undernehth him, but that clearly isn't it.

I had to repair/replace mine awhile ago....when you lift the playfield it is on the left side toward....I think about in the middle. Very easy to get to. BTW....I have a repaired board if you are interested....

#2975 1 year ago
Quoted from Methos:

Looks like this.....

DSCF5041 (resized).JPG

#2976 1 year ago
Quoted from gcmess:

I had to repair/replace mine awhile ago....when you lift the playfield it is on the left side toward....I think about in the middle. Very easy to get to. BTW....I have a repaired board if you are interested....

Thanks, I thought that was a different board. I will test mine and let you know if I need a new one.

#2977 1 year ago
Quoted from Methos:

That's it, I

Thanks, I thought that was a different board. I will test mine and let you know if I need a new one.

Check that infamous cap and the all the runs on the board...I did replace all the transistors and a few diodes but did find a couple of runs that needed repaired also.

1 week later
#2978 1 year ago

Thought I would post this "Tutorial/Vacation" video my son did a couple of days ago for all you Whitewater fans.
Enjoy.

#2979 1 year ago

20180421_202842 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#2980 1 year ago

Hi guys,if someone have lying around the montains for the bumpers let me know
Thanks $$
Robert

#2981 1 year ago

I'm thinking about putting a new micro playfield in my wh2o.. anyone have any experience or comments on micro playfields?

#2982 1 year ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

I'm thinking about putting a new micro playfield in my wh2o.. anyone have any experience or comments on micro playfields?

I just installed one. Had absolutely no issues with both the top and bottom playfield. I can tell you that the lettering on the upper playfield is a little off compared to the original.

#2983 1 year ago
Quoted from rdbronko73:

I can tell you that the lettering on the upper playfield is a little off compared to the original.

I've noticed this too on games I've played with it installed. Still, the clarity and crispness of the inserts and clear coat all definitely make up for it.

#2984 1 year ago

Anyone got comparison pics? Can't seem to find good resolution stuff.. Especially the upper playfield.

#2985 1 year ago
Quoted from robertg130:

Hi guys,if someone have lying around the montains for the bumpers let me know
Thanks $$
Robert

Starship fantasy. Makes the full set of mountains and ramps. They are out right now.
They plan to make more new ones soon. I think a full set of mountains cost around 130.

#2986 1 year ago

Yes,I want a set,but is out in every place,the two most broken are the ones in the bumpers

#2987 1 year ago
Quoted from robertg130:

Yes,I want a set,but is out in every place,the two most broken are the ones in the bumpers

Be sure to get the Cliffy boulder protectors too.

#2988 1 year ago

Wasn’t there supposed to be someone making un breakable rubber ones?
They would be a massive seller

#2990 1 year ago
Quoted from Sciddleybop1980:

Wasn’t there supposed to be someone making un breakable rubber ones?
They would be a massive seller

I've heard of the unbreakable Theatre of Magic trunk but not White Water boulders. Definitely would be a good seller!

#2992 1 year ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

Ummm...did CPR run these also? Anyway, some Wh20 have some diff'rent coloring to them; if that matters at all. European vs 'Mercia or something maybe

#2993 1 year ago

hello i'v bought the rocks and "boulder garden plastic" but how do i fix the plastic on the rock ? thanks

#2994 1 year ago
Quoted from gismo31:

hello i'v bought the rocks and "boulder garden plastic" but how do i fix the plastic on the rock ? thanks

It should be riveted. However for ease, I mounted mine using a piece of Velcro, as I thought it’s bound to break again and I’ll only have to drill out the river again!!

#2995 1 year ago

Sadly leaving the club soon if my machine sells here in Australia. Listed it for sale locally.
Here are some pics.
Go with the flow they say!

20180202_084023_resized (resized).jpg

20180203_134032_resized (resized).jpg

20180511_074929_resized (resized).jpg

20180511_074956_resized (resized).jpg

20180511_075115_resized (resized).jpg

20180510_161403_resized (resized).jpg

20180511_074708_resized (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#2996 1 year ago
Quoted from Jakusu:

Sadly leaving the club soon if my machine sells here in Australia. Listed it for sale locally.
Here are some pics.
Go with the flow they say!

It's gone to a good home

#2997 1 year ago

After 3 years of wanting one of these its finally in kimzone I purchased this machine in czech republic in march 2018 i live in new zealand
Which is about 11266 miles or 18,136km its only taking 90 days arrive.i was a bit nervous since it is an import from Czech republic but it looks and plays wonderfully

20180606_202808 (resized).jpg20180608_145135 (resized).jpg

#2998 1 year ago
Quoted from DefDumBlindKid:

Look at the gleam on that Mirco Playfield, woot! So happy with the way this H20 turned out

Where did you get those apron cards? Pic of the other side? That looks sharp!

#3000 1 year ago

the blue and white mountains look badass!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, MO
There are 4763 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 96.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside