Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240421_120327 (resized).jpg
20240421_120348 (resized).jpg
IMG_1106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7186 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
White Water 12-7043 Wire.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_7687 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7686 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7694 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7678 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0736 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0732 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0737 (resized).jpeg
There are 7,832 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 157.
#2101 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

On a whitewater, the one with the topper.

Seriously! It's a fun game and you don't play the topper. I would take the cherry one all day.

#2102 7 years ago
Quoted from Sciddleybop1980:

If you weren't bothered about the actual waterfall affect, you can buy the decal board, dome , chase light board and lamp board separately.

Thinking that's my only route to take at this point. I'm running out of patience waiting for an NOS or some cool mod that might even be better. Twisted pins let me down. Thought I had it solved with them.

#2103 7 years ago

The topper is a huge part of the machine. Fish tales too. HMM an equally important 3rd.

#2104 7 years ago

I realize a cherry game without topper plays awesome, but it is undeniable that value is affected.

Same for fish tales, same for F14. It's one of the first things mentioned if you ask thise groups what to look for when buying one of the machines.

#2105 7 years ago

I'm fixing up a wh20 for Local pinsider. Anyone selling in md area? Would not mind getting one back again.

#2106 7 years ago
Quoted from shicketmaster:

I realize a cherry game without topper plays awesome, but it is undeniable that value is affected.
Same for fish tales, same for F14. It's one of the first things mentioned if you ask thise groups what to look for when buying one of the machines.

I got Taxi, Fish Tales and White Water and my basement ceiling is too low for toppers (its fits Pin-Bot though) so all 3 toppers are off and in storage...

Dr Evil says you can have mine for 1 million dollars.

#2107 7 years ago

To each his own. That's one of the things I like about this hobby. Some play, some repair, some mod etc...

#2108 7 years ago

Should you be able to backhand spine chiller?

#2109 7 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

I can...mm about one out of 50 tries

#2110 7 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

From a cradle it is a makeable shot

#2111 7 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Not very easily, especially if you have the correct flipper coil in the left flipper. Left flipper was designed with less power.

#2112 7 years ago

Anyone know of a parted wh20? Need this switch assembly and wire harness

wh20 (resized).jpegwh20 (resized).jpeg

#2113 7 years ago

Anyone, knows where to get the lost mountain mod? I'd be willing to trade for my skull mountain mod.

Lost Mountain mod
https://i1.pinside.com/5/e0/5e086a1c7997d2ff36bea9c17a9ca306e0514a03/resized/740/5e086a1c7997d2ff36bea9c17a9ca306e0514a03.jpg

Skull Mountain mode
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wh2o-skull-mountain-mod

#2114 7 years ago

Got mine from Aeneas awhile ago. Not sure if he's still making them though. Good luck with the search.

#2115 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Anyone know of a parted wh20? Need this switch assembly and wire harness

Hey Mike,

If you can't find a used assembly this is pretty easy make. You can get the bracket from Mantis (http://www.mantisamusements.com/bracketsupport.htm) and Marco and a few others sell them too (Part #01-9476-2). The switch is common (#5647-12693-21) and the rest is just screws, wire and a 2 pin Molex connector.

#2116 7 years ago
Quoted from mac622:

Hey Mike,
If you can't find a used assembly this is pretty easy make. You can get the bracket from Mantis (http://www.mantisamusements.com/bracketsupport.htm) and Marco and a few others sell them too (Part #01-9476-2). The switch is common (#5647-12693-21) and the rest is just screws, wire and a 2 pin Molex connector.

Thx Ian. My buddy just ordered bracket. Rest at Marco

#2117 7 years ago
Quoted from nman:

Got mine from Aeneas awhile ago. Not sure if he's still making them though. Good luck with the search.

Same here. Give him a buzz.

#2118 7 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

Same here. Give him a buzz.

PM sent, let's see...

#2119 7 years ago

anyone have a spare boulder shooter rod? Otherwise Ill look around on line for one...

#2120 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

anyone have a spare boulder shooter rod? Otherwise Ill look around on line for one...

Send pinball_customs aka Brock a PM as he has a hand sculpted boulder shooter rod design.

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/pinball_customs/contact

#2121 7 years ago

I totally forgot but on top of the boulder shooter, Brock also made a new Wet Willies shooter rod too. He shipped it to me a few weeks ago. Here is what it looks like:

IMG-20160614-WA0001 (resized).jpgIMG-20160614-WA0001 (resized).jpg

#2122 7 years ago
Quoted from mwong168:

I totally forgot but on top of the boulder shooter, Brock also made a new Wet Willies shooter rod too. He shipped it to me a few weeks ago. Here is what it looks like:

Thanks. Just ordered the Boulder shooter

#2123 7 years ago

I'm working on a missing mountain. Mould is complete and I am about to start testing different mediums to get the best result. I'll post pictures in a couple of weeks once I get a few prototypes produced.

#2124 7 years ago

How popular is the 3d backglass? Pricey but looks cool

#2125 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

How popular is the 3d backglass? Pricey but looks cool

Its awesome!!!! I would send pics but as many have said the pics don't do it justice at all.

#2126 7 years ago
Quoted from mac622:

Its awesome!!!! I would send pics but as many have said the pics don't do it justice at all.

whats the US price...260?

#2127 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

whats the US price...260?

I bought from PPS and it was $199 plus $26 for S&H

#2128 7 years ago
Quoted from Whitewater:

I'm working on a missing mountain. Mould is complete and I am about to start testing different mediums to get the best result. I'll post pictures in a couple of weeks once I get a few prototypes produced.

Cool, looking forward to hear more! Put me on the list

#2129 7 years ago
Quoted from Whitewater:

Put me on the list as well

#2130 7 years ago

Hi

I have the "HOME ROM" L6 and I thought that once you get to "RIVER CLASS 3" it is supposed to be SAVED at that, even when you drain your ball ... do I still need to set something in the feature menu to achieve this, because mine does NOT hold this over.

Also, when you hit the ball into "big foot bluff" in the upper playfield (whirlpool) and it SHOOTS back out of the "lost mine" and into your right flipper ... I thought that if you hold your right flipper in the UP position, it will travel UP the inlane and HIT the "spot river letter switch". I know this has to be lit to register, but mine does NOT travel UP the insane, it just bounces off that right flipper in the up position ... does that just need to be adjusted, or it just doesn't work like I described above?

THANKS in advance!
Dan

#2131 7 years ago
Quoted from Whitewater:

I will purchase one when your done with these. THANKS for doing them!

Dan

#2132 7 years ago
Quoted from DB62:

I have the "HOME ROM" L6 and I thought that once you get to "RIVER CLASS 3" it is supposed to be SAVED at that, even when you drain your ball

That's not part of the LH-6 ROM revision. The only thing that particular ROM does, in relation to the river class system, is that it holds your river class only if the bonus is held to the next ball. Otherwise, the river class resets after each ball, regardless.

Edit: Be aware that the game will remember your river class if you reach class 6, so that it is slightly easier to get the vacation jackpot.

#2133 7 years ago

Is there an "I wish I owned a WhiteWater club"?

#2134 7 years ago

Made a Wet Willie's blue panel van mod for White Water. Will have it for sale in our store in 2 months when we open.

I know the name on the van is Wet Willy, but on the cabin on the play field it is Wet Willies.

We will have many new mods when we open.

0828161947a_resized (resized).jpg0828161947a_resized (resized).jpg

0828161946a_resized (resized).jpg0828161946a_resized (resized).jpg

0828161946_resized (resized).jpg0828161946_resized (resized).jpg

0828161945_resized (resized).jpg0828161945_resized (resized).jpg

#2135 7 years ago
Quoted from DB62:

I will purchase one when your done with these. THANKS for doing them!
Dan

Quoted from Plumonium:

Cool, looking forward to hear more! Put me on the list

Quoted from Fred70:

Put me on the list as well

It's great that there is some interest. Here is a picture of the mould. I hope to have a few prototype missing mountains ready to show you guys soon. Then you can tell me which one looks best.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#2136 7 years ago
Quoted from Whitewater:

It's great that there is some interest.

Add me to the list please.

#2137 7 years ago

Please add me as well, cheers.

#2138 7 years ago

Me too.

#2139 7 years ago
Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

Made a Wet Willie's blue panel van mod for White Water. Will have it for sale in our store in 2 months when we open.
I know the name on the van is Wet Willy, but on the cabin on the play field it is Wet Willies.
We will have many new mods when we open.

I think it would be better as Wet Willy. It would also look better if the angle of the print was the same as the backglass. It's not a mod I would buy personally but kudos to you for creating it.

#2140 7 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

I think it would be better as Wet Willy. It would also look better if the angle of the print was the same as the backglass. It's not a mod I would buy personally but kudos to you for creating it.

Also, the surfboard on top looks to be blue & red on the backglass.

#2141 7 years ago
Quoted from Playmatic:

Is there an "I wish I owned a WhiteWater club"?

In about 5 years, it will be "I cannot afford to be in the Whitewater Club".

In 2005, you could still buy above average examples for $600-800.
Excellent condition less than $1600.
Superb condition $2000.
Collector $2800.
Price has more than cincdupled in 10 years.

Out of the original 7000 produced less than 3/4 are expected to be in existence now based on probability in any condition. In 20 more years, less than a quarter will remain.

#2142 7 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

That's not part of the LH-6 ROM revision. The only thing that particular ROM does, in relation to the river class system, is that it holds your river class only if the bonus is held to the next ball. Otherwise, the river class resets after each ball, regardless.
Edit: Be aware that the game will remember your river class if you reach class 6, so that it is slightly easier to get the vacation jackpot.

To add to this, you hold bonus through multiple shots to Disaster Drop. And by remembering river class 6, mbaumle means only remembering as far as progress on the Vacation Planner toward Vacation Jackpot.

#2143 7 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

Also, the surfboard on top looks to be blue & red on the backglass.

I dont think its a surfboard,
Its supposed to be a canoe or kayak or something.

I hate to be a prick but that mod is just bad,
The metallic paint ?
The alloy wheels?
A surf board?
the text is all wrong.

In fact it looks like a PT cruiser!

#2144 7 years ago

When I turn the game on or off I hear a loud popping sound. None of my other Williams make this sound. I searched and came up with nothing. Does your White Water make this?

#2145 7 years ago
Quoted from Farmboss:

When I turn the game on or off I hear a loud popping sound. None of my other Williams make this sound. I searched and came up with nothing. Does your White Water make this?

Its my understanding that that's fairly normal. There used to be some sort of anti-pop circuits that someone was selling that were supposed to help, but I dont believe they're still available.

#2146 7 years ago

Thanks nman, i was concerned that it was serious. Sure scares the dog!

#2147 7 years ago
Quoted from Farmboss:

This is caused by the rapid discharge or charging of the capacitors on the game, when power is applied or cut off.

The way this is corrected is to add an interuptting circuit that leads from the sound board to the speakers.

Look up the key words of "removing speaker dc thump" on th a internet.

Usually this problem is not serious.
However, if it is really loud, it can damage the speakers.

#2148 7 years ago

Correct - It's a Raft.

#2149 7 years ago

Anyone have opinions on a price for a restored White Water? I'm taking mine to the Cleveland Pinball Show in a couple weeks and considering selling it.

New playfield, new ramps, new boulders, new topper dome, ColorDMD, clean as a whistle and plays 100%. Cabinet is original, a bit faded, but good condition.

Thoughts...?

#2150 7 years ago

What type of PF is it?
Topper dome doesn;t add anything.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 12.95
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Boards
PinSound

12,610 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

There are 7,832 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whitewater-club-lifejackets-not-required/page/43?hl=whitewater and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.