Topic Stats

• 5,110 posts
  • 471 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Marten
  • Topic is favorited by 216 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,390 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20200708_141412 (resized).jpg
20200707_214225 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200707-214625 (resized).jpg
EDE916DA-5254-4D83-909E-CDC678722E2A (resized).jpeg
F675D9FE-672F-4643-9CD7-CC89382E8A86 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
FC74B828-BE7C-47BC-A069-FB676CB7A186 (resized).jpg
FA7A37A7-741A-47EB-8528-59C84B49F77F (resized).jpeg
790F8A17-E987-4341-A47F-3BBB0B3B630A (resized).jpeg
4F4FA18D-B139-4557-84BF-705216657E9B (resized).jpeg
E5707220-9D66-4560-A69C-2250BA3FEDF6 (resized).jpeg
E0EA9BCA-58F1-4701-B443-35D757BD03E9 (resized).jpeg
8B54D221-53ED-4E1E-9779-BA93C3A2E23B (resized).jpeg
40647FD2-A17A-470B-911B-5C7CD07F8661 (resized).jpeg
4D283EB6-EA53-43CC-A1B0-84623EE38FB0 (resized).jpeg

There are 5110 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 103.
#51 6 years ago

I believe they are ranging between 3200-4500 . That would not include any that have been restored.

#52 6 years ago

Yes, $3500 is about right. Nicer ones are selling for around $4500. Really nice ones go even higher.

#53 6 years ago
Quoted from Jam_Burglar:

What

What about the sign for Insantiy Falls/Whirlpool?

OH YEA!!! I'm on it !

#54 6 years ago

I have a nice one in Cleveland for sale $4100. Cash and carry only.

Fantastic game, my favorite but I have 2 and need to sell one (keeping my original HUO of course

Bill

#55 6 years ago

Love mine.

#56 6 years ago
Quoted from Vans:

What is this pin worth these days? I have an opportunity to buy one that is in half decent shape for $3,500.

Its worth really boils down to "what your willing to pay for it" Value is what it sells for.

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from BillP:

I have a nice one in Cleveland for sale $4100. Cash and carry only.
Fantastic game, my favorite but I have 2 and need to sell one (keeping my original HUO of course
Bill

Bill,Ive already worked out a solution for your space issue.

#58 6 years ago
Quoted from Out-West:

Its worth really boils down to "what your willing to pay for it" Value is what it sells for.

Agreed. They can move around in price quite a bit. I wouldn;t go up near 4k personally, but that's just me. Plus I already have one

#59 6 years ago

Finally, a club I'm a member of

http://s437400854.onlinehome.us/?page_id=123

It would be hard to sell WH2O, great game. Nothing else quite like it.

#60 6 years ago

The thing is the guy lives 3 hours away and claims its in good shape but really have no idea what he considers good shape. These are the pictures he sent hard to tell from pics

image_1.jpg image_2.jpg image_3.jpg image_4.jpg

#62 6 years ago
Quoted from Vans:

These are the pictures he sent hard to tell from pics

To hard to tell as he's obviously taking pictures with a shoebox camera. Unless I'm seeing things, it's at least missing the dome on top.

#63 6 years ago

Cabinet paint on the head looks worn also

#64 6 years ago

Tell him you are interested but need more and better quality pics

#65 6 years ago

Dome is gone for sure!

#67 6 years ago

Looks dirty too, but that could be cleaned up.....agree with Sky...ask for better pictures or a better price if he can't. Also looks like the foil is needed too for the topper

Good Luck, hope it works out for you

#68 6 years ago

He’s reduced his price down to 3k and he said that’s his bottom dollar.

#69 6 years ago
Quoted from Vans:

He’s reduced his price down to 3k and he said that’s his bottom dollar.

I wouldn't even start counting my monies with pics like that. Without better pics of insert areas, ramps, and close up PF it's impossible to tell.
But for all we know all it needs is some cleaning and a new dome...which would work out perfect.

#70 6 years ago

The decals look sun worn. Bigfoot seems to be yellow and not brown on the sides of the machine.

#71 6 years ago

My Wh20's home & neighbors.... Back_row_pins.jpg

#72 6 years ago

My WH20 was in pretty good overall shape when I got it. My PF had a few minor defects I touched up then clear-coated. The PF looks great now.

When I tore the game down the upper playfield has one spot that usually develops a divot overtime from the ball drop on the upper PF. Cliffy makes a stainless steel protector that is a good idea but since mine was completely apart I went a different route.

I put the upper PF in my vertical mill and counter-bored a small pocket where the ball drop divot was starting to form. I also drilled a thru hole in the center of the counter bore. Its in this counterbore I inserted a small piece of Delrin material I turned on my lathe. It was pressed in like a hockey puck level with the playfield. Now when the ball hit the playfiled the Delrin take the shot and does not damage the wood . Permanent fix.

If you tear your WH2O down I would suggest doing something to protect the upper PF and never have a divot to worry about.

balldrop.jpg Counterbored_drop_copy.jpg wwballdrop.jpg.jpg

#73 6 years ago

Ok here is a few if my sweet wh2o!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

#74 6 years ago

A few more ... Who need missing mountain when u have trees!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

#75 6 years ago
Quoted from Jam_Burglar:

What

What about the sign for Insantiy Falls/Whirlpool?

Here ya go

#76 6 years ago

Yo

image.jpg

#77 6 years ago
Quoted from Iamdarras:

I have both the white and the brown replacement mountains,and a Bumble(I know I have issues).
not sure which I'll do on my restore.

#78 6 years ago

....I need a damn Boulder Garden sign......I keep forgetting to either order one or make one.

#79 6 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

I have both the white and the brown replacement mountains,and a Bumble(I know I have issues).
not sure which I'll do on my restore.

Swirl mountains.....kinky.

#80 6 years ago

Sweet indeed, darras.....fantastic work!

TU.jpg

#81 6 years ago

Hell yeah! I was watching the signs on eBay thinking, those are cool but wouldn't match without all the signs being done. Those are dope!

#82 6 years ago

Darras did you make those with a 3D printer?

#83 6 years ago

Don't have a White Water myself, but allow me to upload this photo of designer Dennis Nordman next to an early version of the game. The photo is featured in Pinball Magazine No. 2, which features a career covering special on Dennis Nordman. The White Water chapter included Dennis story on the game plus notes from Greg Freres, Chris Granner and John Youssi. John also shared some of the early artwork sketches in the magazine, which makes it even more interesting. www.pinball-magazine.com.

Dennis_NordMan_pics_29_edit.jpg

#84 6 years ago
Quoted from Jam_Burglar:

Hell yeah! I was watching the signs on eBay thinking, those are cool but wouldn't match without all the signs being done. Those are dope!

I used my laser cutter engraver.... i think i m going to sell the entire set for pinsiders for 60?

#85 6 years ago

im also working on a kit for my trees

#86 6 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

Don't have a White Water myself, but allow me to upload this photo of designer Dennis Nordman next to an early version of the game. The photo is featured in Pinball Magazine No. 2, which features a career covering special on Dennis Nordman. The White Water chapter included Dennis story on the game plus notes from Greg Freres, Chris Granner and John Youssi. John also shared some of the early artwork sketches in the magazine, which makes it even more interesting. http://www.pinball-magazine.com.

Very cool, thanks for sharing!

BTW, I just purchased the issue 1&2 combo pack. Looking forward to it!

Brian

#87 6 years ago

Also have a WW.. it was the first pin I bought back in 2000 and still one of my favorites..

#88 6 years ago
Quoted from aeneas:

Also have a WW.. it was the first pin I bought back in 2000 and still one of my favorites..

whirlwind? This is a wh20 thread!

#89 6 years ago
Quoted from aeneas:

Water World? This is a wh20 thread!

#90 6 years ago

I bought mine at auction for $1600 in great shape. It was my third pin, and love it still today.

#91 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Whirlwind? This is a wh20 thread!

WH-twenty?

Actually this is a WH2O thread.

#92 6 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

WH-twenty?
Actually this is a WH2O thread.

I always hated that class. especially doing those element charts!

#94 6 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Gentlemen focus!

"Focus!" ......isn't that creech? wrong thread!

#95 6 years ago

Here's my White Water. I'm still working on getting things just right.

01_White_Water.jpg

#96 6 years ago

More
02_White_Water.jpg03_White_Water.jpg

#97 6 years ago

And more

04_White_Water.jpg05_White_Water.jpg

#98 6 years ago
Quoted from Jam_Burglar:

Here's my White Water. I'm still working on getting things just right.

So blingy!

Looks real sharp. I like the illumination on Bigfoot. Is that triggered when he turns his head or always on?

#99 6 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

So blingy!
Looks real sharp. I like the illumination on Bigfoot. Is that triggered when he turns his head or always on?

Only when he turns his head. You can get these at Pinball Life. They're awesome!

#100 6 years ago
Quoted from Jam_Burglar:

Only when he turns his head. You can get these at Pinball Life. They're awesome!

or just attach a spot light to the motor that turns big foot

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
3,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Teverola, CAMPANIA
There are 5110 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 103.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside