• 630 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by MiniPinHead
  • Topic is favorited by 298 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
White Water 12-7043 Wire.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_7687 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7686 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7694 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7678 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0736 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0732 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0737 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6165 (resized).png
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0518 (resized).jpeg
Pic (resized).jpg
IMG_2208 (resized).jpeg
There are 7,815 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 157.
#801 9 years ago

I aligned mine to the roll pin in the mini playfield so no, mine doesn't sit on the guide behind it.

Aligning it to the roll pin (im guessing that's why there's one there :p) sets it up to also be perfectly aligned with the ball guide feeding the upper flipper.

Quoted from judremy:

I have mine really far forward and it makes the skillshot much harder. Curious what others say. I would think you would want it all the way back.

You have it aligned to the pin or even further forward than that? Cant imagine it being further forward than that as it was affect the flow of the ball into the exit ramp.

#802 9 years ago

Hi guys. I have an unusual problem. I just realized that my Bigfoot's head is on backwards. In other words, he is always looking at me - instead of facing away from me. When I hit a shot that activates him, his head spins back behind his back (instead of just turning to look directly at me).

I read somewhere that this is a pretty easy adjustment at a screw on the back of his head. The problem is - the fur. I am very cautious to pull that back as mine is glued down just right. Anyone have any experience with this? Anyone pulled the fur back from the head and able to put it back with no issues?

#803 9 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Hi guys. I have an unusual problem. I just realized that my Bigfoot's head is on backwards. In other words, he is always looking at me - instead of facing away from me. When I hit a shot that activates him, his head spins back behind his back (instead of just turning to look directly at me).
I read somewhere that this is a pretty easy adjustment at a screw on the back of his head. The problem is - the fur. I am very cautious to pull that back as mine is glued down just right. Anyone have any experience with this? Anyone pulled the fur back from the head and able to put it back with no issues?

Fur doesn't cover the screw. If you poke around back there you'll see. There is a recessed screw.

#804 9 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

I have mine really far forward and it makes the skillshot much harder. Curious what others say. I would think you would want it all the way back.

Mine is aligned with the pin. I'm pretty sure its factory.

#805 9 years ago

Yes, the set screw is in back of BF head. It is a hex wrench. Very easy to correct.

#806 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg
#807 9 years ago

Thanks PJM. I will poke around back there and try to find recessed screw. Do you happen to have a pic of the head off?

#808 9 years ago

Pritty sure the heads off in that pic!

#809 9 years ago

I meant the head itself with screw. Ha.

#810 9 years ago
Quoted from leatherface:

Can anyone help me ID this ramp entrance protector on the right side entrance of the disaster drop ramp? Its missing on my WH2O and trying to track one down.
I haven't seen it for sale anywhere...

rampentrance.JPG 74 KB

Just an FYI - your Mantis protectors are installed on the wrong sides. The short tabs/ears should be on the No Way Out/ ball lock side and the long tab/ears should be on the ramp sides. The way you have it the long tabs stick out too far and it really affects balls coming back down. You can see the difference on Kerry's site

http://www.mantisamusements.com/wwprot.htm

Sorry - I don't know where you can with you finding the missing protectors

#811 9 years ago
Quoted from mac622:

I may - I'll check tonight

Quoted from pacman11:

Thanks I think I found a set. Does anyone know where to find the signs that go on the mountains? Boulder Gardens sign etc.

I have a new Lost Mine and Big Foot Cave sign but not the Boulder Garden. You welcome to them if you still need them.

#812 9 years ago
Quoted from leatherface:

I aligned mine to the roll pin in the mini playfield so no, mine doesn't sit on the guide behind it.
Aligning it to the roll pin (im guessing that's why there's one there :p) sets it up to also be perfectly aligned with the ball guide feeding the upper flipper.

You have it aligned to the pin or even further forward than that? Cant imagine it being further forward than that as it was affect the flow of the ball into the exit ramp.

Aligning it with the roll pin makes sense as it does align the bat perfectly with the ball giude. Thanks for input everyone.

#813 9 years ago

Does anyone have a new cpr slingshot set for sale?

#814 9 years ago

Got my missing mountain today!
Going to slap it in later tonight,
stay tuned

#815 9 years ago

Anyone have an uncracked one of these around (Boulder)?
image.jpgimage.jpg

#816 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Anyone have an uncracked one of these around (Boulder)?

image.jpg 187 KB

Hard to come by unless you buy the whole moutain set. Pretty dumb if you ask me. They could sell lots and lots of this specific boulder if they'd sell it individually. Not that many people are willing to buy a whole boulder set just for that one boulder.

#817 9 years ago

Yeah, it's not too badly cracked, but I'd like to redo it.

I'm guessing it's the one that most people have cracks on.

#818 9 years ago

I had a few other cracks and so replaced the whole set. Actually, I think every single plastic and ramp on mine was replaced. $$$$!

#819 9 years ago

I think I have two of these NOS or repo. If I have just one I will not break a set but know I have a complete set for sure, if interested.

#820 9 years ago

Does anyone have advice on which LED to use under the boulders? I tried a white ablaze 3led 555 under there but the light is too direct and only really lights the top middle of the boulder. I tried orange but same result and orange wasnt a good colour anyway.

At this point i put the regular 555 globe back in and it gives a great glow with some light emitting underneath too which is perfect but i dont like the amount of heat the incandescent globes put out. Maybe a frosted warm white 555 LED would be best?

Quoted from mac622:

Just an FYI - your Mantis protectors are installed on the wrong sides. The short tabs/ears should be on the No Way Out/ ball lock side and the long tab/ears should be on the ramp sides.

Thanks mac but that was just an example photo i "borrowed" from a google search

#821 9 years ago

I put the comet led strips under mine.
They look the part but were throwing too much light out from under the boulders onto the pf.
So I made some cardboard "reflectors" to keep the light in.

#822 9 years ago
Quoted from urbanledge:

I put the comet led strips under mine.
They look the part but were throwing too much light out from under the boulders onto the pf.
So I made some cardboard "reflectors" to keep the light in.

Wow never knew about those, great looking product. Thanks.

Which colour did you go with? Any chance of pics?

#823 9 years ago

I think I have that mountain. I'll go check now.

#824 9 years ago

Does anyone have an extra new unused cpr or nos sling shot set they can spare?

#825 9 years ago

I guess mine is no better on a lighter note, I am almost done with my complete renovation!image-919.jpgimage-919.jpgimage-931.jpgimage-931.jpgimage-649.jpgimage-649.jpgimage-468.jpgimage-468.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#826 9 years ago
Quoted from leatherface:

Wow never knew about those, great looking product. Thanks.
Which colour did you go with? Any chance of pics?

Yep,
As usual the pics dont tell the truth,
the mountains just glow and dont light up around them too much at all.
2015-02-09 19.34.39.jpg2015-02-09 19.34.39.jpg

No idea why the whirlpool looks so bright but its not!

#827 9 years ago

Anyone have any experience with the Lost Mine kickout decal?

Thinking of applying it, then spot clearing over it with either clear nail polish or something.

Anyone?

#828 9 years ago
Quoted from PjM:

I guess mine is no better on a lighter note, I am almost done with my complete renovation!

image.jpg 168 KB

image-468.jpg 147 KB

image-649.jpg 229 KB

image-931.jpg 241 KB

image-919.jpg 310 KB

FYI, one of those flipper coils is wrong. The left should be an orange one. FL-15411

#829 9 years ago

Thanks, I will look at this

#830 9 years ago
Quoted from leatherface:

Does anyone have advice on which LED to use under the boulders? I tried a white ablaze 3led 555 under there but the light is too direct and only really lights the top middle of the boulder. I tried orange but same result and orange wasnt a good colour anyway.
At this point i put the regular 555 globe back in and it gives a great glow with some light emitting underneath too which is perfect but i dont like the amount of heat the incandescent globes put out. Maybe a frosted warm white 555 LED would be best?

I put CoinTaker warm white "afterburners" in mine. Brightens up the playfield under the boulders too.

#831 9 years ago

Huh, missed that! Thanks
*FL-15411 Flipper Coil(Orange)
Flipper Notes:
1. * Items for Left Flipper Assembly ONLY.

#832 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I have one. It looks good. In fact, you'd probably never notice it if you didn't already know it was there.

I have not tried clearing over it, however.

#833 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Thinking of applying it, then spot clearing over it with either clear nail polish or something.
Anyone?

I have a spare one I can sell you. Check the PM I sent you.

#834 9 years ago

I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel on my playfield swap. Two wiring harnesses installed, and today was the first day I hooked anything up to test.

Switches all work! Lamps and GI work!

Playfield Installed... sort ofPlayfield Installed... sort of

Controlled LightsControlled Lights

GIGI

#835 9 years ago

Nice!!

#836 9 years ago

I have a white mountain set that I've been considering selling...does anyone want it for $150+ shipping?

#837 9 years ago

Working on mine, and I cant figure this one out.

There is a Flasher under Bigfoots cave on the right. It Flashes during attract mode, but I havent noticed it during game play. What play field switch or event triggers this flasher?
Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Art

#838 9 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

There is a Flasher under Bigfoots cave on the right. What play field switch or event triggers this flasher?

not 100% but is it during big foot bluff or camera craze?

#839 9 years ago

$50 shipped

image-182.jpgimage-182.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#840 9 years ago

PM sent on the white mt. set

#841 9 years ago

How the hell does one light RIVER 5 times without losing a ball?!!! Crazy..

#842 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

And that is what makes Vacation planner so challenging .

#843 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Inlanes!

#844 9 years ago

Although Ive gotten it both ways ,I like when spirit of the river gives it up.

#845 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Some people just keep shooting the center and picking up letters from the right inlane but that's boring. I tend to do that only in small spurts. Multiball and Bigfoot hotfoot are good opportunities to pick up lots of letters. If you're past class 4, then bite the bullet and try to complete the river class by hitting the center shot and getting spot letters from the right inlane.

There is also a "hold bonus" if you hit Disaster Drop 6 times. This will carry your river class over. This feature does not work on any rom set but L6 (the home rom set).

#846 9 years ago

I can't use these. Brand new $6 shipped.

IMG_20150211_204052.jpgIMG_20150211_204052.jpg
#847 9 years ago

Hoping spirit gives me class 6 at some point.

#849 9 years ago

+1 here! Looks like they released just about every one except for WH2O today. Hopefully they will by close of business.

#850 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Hoping spirit gives me class 6 at some point.

Another great way to pick up river letters (my favorite) is to hit the Spine Chiller repeatedly. If you light up the "spot river letter" in the right inlane each time you'll pick up river letters plus get the "multi-millions" award. You can pick up river letters really quick this way. Its still pretty difficult to get to class VI on one ball but it happens.

The other thing you might come across if you have the L6 rom is that the "extra ball" award from hitting the Disaster Drop can block out the "Hold Bonus" award, which happens at 6 drops. For example, sometimes it will say "Extra Ball at 5 drops" and then 50 games later it might change to "Extra Ball at 7" drops. Any time the extra ball award falls on 6 drops, the extra ball takes precedent so you won't get your hold bonus at 6 drops. I stumbled on this because I wasn't getting the "Hold Bonus" at 6 drops and then realized it was because the Extra Ball award was falling on that number of drops. Once extra ball changes to another number a drops (typcially every 50 plays) then the "Hold Bonus" award will come back.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

7,780 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilsonville, OR
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
$ 12.95
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,815 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whitewater-club-lifejackets-not-required/page/17 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.