Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240421_120327 (resized).jpg
20240421_120348 (resized).jpg
IMG_1106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7186 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
White Water 12-7043 Wire.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_7687 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7686 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7694 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7678 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0736 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0732 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0737 (resized).jpeg
There are 7,832 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 157.
#7051 1 year ago
Quoted from woody76:

Yep, I opened in AI and PS and it needs to be sized. Still a solid image so should work. Thank you

Let me know if you need the original scan.

#7052 1 year ago

I have a spare "big foot cave" plastic if anyone needs...DM me.

#7053 1 year ago

Looking for a White Yeti for a customer that is going the white look on White Water. PM if you have one, Thanks

#7054 1 year ago
Quoted from firefighter:

Looking for a White Yeti for a customer that is going the white look on White Water. PM if you have one, Thanks

I don't have one, but I would but the non white arms off of your customer somehow, mine are missing!

#7055 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Congrats on your game! A good topside tear down (take lots of pictures!), cleaning and waxing is a great start. WH2O is a pin you can easily spend $2-3k quickly on rehab, but it’s also SO tempting to restore this pin. All the boulders can be replaced with new (so they match), ramps, plastics, etc. I would suggest replacing all your rubber rings with either a kit, or buy a couple boxes of assorted clear rings from Pinball Life (easier for people here in the states). Install new pop bumper caps (I like the transparent blue), and order new correct standup targets as depicted in the photos above by Zartan. You can get the 2 green ones for the lite/lock targets, 5 blue for RIVER, 2 white for hot foot, 3 red for lite kickback, and one amber for extra ball. It’s expensive, but even the cleaning, wax and rubber rings will really help. Good luck and have fun! Post before-after pics.

Thank you for all your advices.
Today I have clean the all the playfield and parts.
And also replace all rubber rings and all the dead lamps.
That' really better.

I have a question: how does the knocker works ?
On mine, it was working but it doesn't work anymore since few hours.
The solenoid test is ok, so I don't understand...

All the game is ok, except the knocker

EDIT : Problem solved. The knocker works only if replay is set with "credit".
Knocker doesn't work if replay is set with extraball.

#7056 1 year ago

I have white Yetis. Pm sent

#7057 1 year ago
Quoted from Davi:

I have this scan.[quoted image]

This is great! Thank you very much!

#7058 1 year ago

I'm sure a bunch of guys here have installed the PinSound setups on their machines. I'm not interested in the additional speech downloads but I am interested in better speaker quality. My question is, will I get a noticeable difference with just adding their speakers? I'm sure adding the Plus sound board provides greater adjustments to the speaker levels. I'm just trying to figure out if it's worth buying the Plus sound board because it will enhance the speaker quality even further.

#7059 1 year ago
Quoted from G35R6:

I'm sure a bunch of guys here have installed the PinSound setups on their machines. I'm not interested in the additional speech downloads but I am interested in better speaker quality. My question is, will I get a noticeable difference with just adding their speakers? I'm sure adding the Plus sound board provides greater adjustments to the speaker levels. I'm just trying to figure out if it's worth buying the Plus sound board because it will enhance the speaker quality even further.

I’d recommend it. I purchased and don’t regret it one bit. Thought the sound was much better and I enjoy the ability to toggle between a few sound packages.

#7060 1 year ago

If anyone can use this let me know. It the remake that does not work very well but it is better than nothing. If you lean it forward the waterfall effect is decent.

20221124_105915 (resized).jpg20221124_105915 (resized).jpg
#7061 1 year ago
Quoted from woody76:

If anyone can use this let me know. It the remake that does not work very well but it is better than nothing. If you lean it forward the waterfall effect is decent.
[quoted image]

Is that the Twisted Pins remake?

Gord

#7062 1 year ago

Anyone try precision flippers on this title yet? I Kaiser ordered a set of the halo-whatchamacallit-version. Looking forward to trying them out.

#7063 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

Anyone try precision flippers on this title yet? I Kaiser ordered a set of the halo-whatchamacallit-version. Looking forward to trying them out.

I haven't tried them on this title, but did on TZ. They were too powerful for that game and I ended up using weaker coils to compensate. I think you'll have the same problem here.

#7064 1 year ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

I'm curious if an LED OCD board could smooth those out?

Nope

#7065 1 year ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Is that the Twisted Pins remake?
Gord

Yep, I purchased a really cheap WH2O a while back that did not have a topper. I recently found a original topper and seeing if anyone can use this one.

#7066 1 year ago
Quoted from woody76:

Yep, I purchased a really cheap WH2O a while back that did not have a topper. I recently found a original topper and seeing if anyone can use this one.

I completely understand, I have a really nice like new topper on my WH2O as I was able to find an NOS white plastic standup, clear plastic dome and an NOS topper decal back in 2009. I also purchased one of the Twisted pins WH2O toppers back in 2013 that is now stored in my pinball parts stash.

Here is a video of my WH2O topper in action.

I agree that if someone is missing a topper on their WH2O that the TP topper is much better than not having one. Unfortunately the foil embossing on the TP topper wasn't deep enough for the waterfall effect to work like it does on the original WH2O toppers.

Gord

#7067 1 year ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

I completely understand, I have a really nice like new topper on my WH2O as I was able to find an NOS white plastic standup, clear plastic dome and an NOS topper decal back in 2009. I also purchased one of the Twisted pins WH2O toppers back in 2013 that is now stored in my pinball parts stash.
Here is a video of my WH2O topper in action.

I agree that if someone is missing a topper on their WH2O that the TP topper is much better than not having one. Unfortunately the foil embossing on the TP topper wasn't deep enough for the waterfall effect to work like the original WH2O toppers.
Gord

Seeing that video makes me wonder if my topper bulbs are too dim. Are you using leds?

Yours look very bright so perhaps it’s the camera angle. I recently replaced all 16 with brand new, CEC #194 bulbs.
A7BB3B11-3A1A-4D5B-AF9F-379996BA36AD (resized).jpegA7BB3B11-3A1A-4D5B-AF9F-379996BA36AD (resized).jpeg

#7068 1 year ago
Quoted from EEE:

Seeing that video makes me wonder if my topper bulbs are too dim. Are you using leds?
Yours look very bright so perhaps it’s the camera angle. I recently replaced all 16 with brand new, CEC #194 bulbs.
[quoted image]

No LED's for me in the topper. I tried some about 12-13 years ago and it significantly reduced the waterfall effect. The prior topper video is from 2018 so I created another video a few minutes ago and it is posted in this reply.

I am taking the video from the front of the pinball machine holding the camera up high so it captures the entirely of the topper lights and the waterfall effect.

Gord

#7069 1 year ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

No LED's for me in the topper. I tried some about 12-13 years ago and it significantly reduced the waterfall effect. The prior topper video is from 2018 so I created another video a few minutes ago and it is posted in this reply.
I am taking the video from the front of the pinball machine holding the camera up high so it captures the entirely of the topper lights and the waterfall effect.
Gord

That's some nice white 194 incandescents there. I like it! Any idea of the brand or model #? Most all 194 incandescents I find are that awful yellowish color. I switched to LEDs just because I couldn't find a nice white incandescent.

#7070 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

That's some nice white 194 incandescents there. I like it! Any idea of the brand or model #? Most all 194 incandescents I find are that awful yellowish color. I switched to LEDs just because I couldn't find a nice white incandescent.

I am pretty sure that I purchased most of my spare incandescent bulbs from Pinball Life. I looked at my parts stash just now and the #194 bulbs are all the Eiko brand.

Gord

#7071 1 year ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Gord

Shopping for those Eiko bulbs now

#7072 1 year ago

It's probably the camera auto adjusting the white balance, making it look more white. Same with EEE's photo of him thinking his bulbs are too dim. Those look like LEDs in the translite, and the camera is compensating the brightness by making the topper look dimmer than it does with the naked eye. If you take a photo of just the topper does it look brighter?

#7073 1 year ago

Anybody have the full instructions for the hotfoot and Bigfoot spotlight mod? Just picked up a WW with both uninstalled in the box and I can’t seem to find the instructions anywhere online. Thanks!

#7074 1 year ago
Quoted from dddanielll:

Anybody have the full instructions for the hotfoot and Bigfoot spotlight mod? Just picked up a WW with both uninstalled in the box and I can’t seem to find the instructions anywhere online. Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AP5QAPwN1Ln5hSyhZiFcyw3cV68Gd-a8/view?usp=sharing

#7076 1 year ago

I just joined the club on Monday and I think I may have something pretty interesting! My friend that I bought this machine from said that he's the second owner; the first owner alleged to have bought the machine at a trade show when it first came out, making it an early sample game running a pre-production ROM. I went ahead and ordered the LH6C ROM so I could get the benefit of the various bug fixes. Once I got the machine home, I was intrigued to see that the ROM version it's running is P-6. I've scoured the internet, but I can't even find a reference to this particular ROM version; the earliest ROM listed on IPDB is P-8, which I'm assuming was the last pre-production ROM. Has anyone else seen a White Water running P-6? I doubt there's anything revolutionary about it -- it seems to have all the same features and glitches of the early ROM versions -- but it may be worth documenting.

31AB6B0D-9CAB-4EEF-9DA1-A4F87E774697 (resized).jpeg31AB6B0D-9CAB-4EEF-9DA1-A4F87E774697 (resized).jpeg
#7077 1 year ago

I had a couple of translucent yellow stand up targets in the parts bin and I’m considering swapping them in place of the original white ones for Bigfoot Hotfoot.

Any thoughts on whether this look good, better or horrible? Pictures aren’t great and make the area look dark.

If they stay I will add some illumination behind them and I might swap out the yellow post sleeves for blue or white or _?
3F1A6AA2-439D-4B6A-A7C0-40BF5350646A (resized).jpeg3F1A6AA2-439D-4B6A-A7C0-40BF5350646A (resized).jpegAAF0B6E5-A687-4FFF-818C-C126CD0DE4C1 (resized).jpegAAF0B6E5-A687-4FFF-818C-C126CD0DE4C1 (resized).jpeg

#7078 1 year ago
Quoted from EEE:

I had a couple of translucent yellow stand up targets in the parts bin and I’m considering swapping them in place of the original white ones for Bigfoot Hotfoot.
Any thoughts on whether this look good, better or horrible? Pictures aren’t great and make the area look dark.
If they stay I will add some illumination behind them and I might swap out the yellow post sleeves for blue or white or ?
[quoted image][quoted image]

I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Would definitely look better with some back lighting.

#7079 1 year ago

I just got my new mountain set from Starship Fantasy. They look awesome!
They seem alot thicker than the original. Are they able to withstand an air ball?

#7080 1 year ago
Quoted from EEE:

If they stay I will add some illumination behind them and I might swap out the yellow post sleeves for blue or white or ?

I like them better than the white targets. Blue post sleeves would be perfect I think.

#7081 1 year ago
Quoted from EEE:

Those yellow translucent look great, very consistent with the blue and green. The white look fine, but I prefer your yellow.

#7082 1 year ago
Quoted from dddanielll:

You can contact me directly and I’ll send you a link. Same with installation questions.

#7083 1 year ago
Quoted from Frogroar:

Howdy partners!
I need to ask for a huge favor: can someone scan this area in a high resolution for me please? I can't seem to find adequate images on the internet...
I will try to repaint and airbrush the drawing or make a decal if plan A doesn't work out.
Thanks in advance!
[quoted image]

My flipper wear spot was in the same spot but a little smaller. I used the picture someone posted here and after hours of sizing it fixing up the artwork I made this decal. The lines are scratches on my glass. The decal is the entire Wet Willy guy with hat and all. Turned out pretty good.

20221202_204958 (resized).jpg20221202_204958 (resized).jpg
#7084 1 year ago
Quoted from woody76:

My flipper wear spot was in the same spot but a little smaller. I used the picture someone posted here and after hours of sizing it fixing up the artwork I made this decal. The lines are scratches on my glass. The decal is the entire Wet Willy guy with hat and all. Turned out pretty good.
[quoted image]

Great job. Looks flawless!

#7085 1 year ago
Quoted from EEE:

Here are a couple pics with the targets in and backlit, and now with light blue sleeves. I tapped power from the pop bumper GI. I also swapped out the insert bulbs to a yellow that is different than the raft yellow.
06DED3CE-25B3-4B86-93A5-C1F335F09DE0 (resized).jpeg06DED3CE-25B3-4B86-93A5-C1F335F09DE0 (resized).jpeg3DCF8D04-74CC-46B7-8898-F53B7A0AD3A4 (resized).jpeg3DCF8D04-74CC-46B7-8898-F53B7A0AD3A4 (resized).jpeg

#7086 1 year ago
Quoted from EEE:

Here are a couple pics with the targets in and backlit, and now with light blue sleeves. I tapped power from the pop bumper GI. I also swapped out the insert bulbs to a yellow that is different than the raft yellow.

I like it. Red targets next?

#7087 1 year ago

Anyone want the LH-6 home ROM for free? Just looking to cover shipping. Am using the L-6Hc. PM me

#7088 1 year ago

Does anyone have a good condition, used or new repro Bigfoot Bluff or Spine Chiller ramp? I’m ready to replace my busted up ones.

#7090 1 year ago

I recommend these. Got a full set a while back and ain’t no goin back. Sooo much better in my opinion. Pricy but it’s they’re the goods.

#7091 1 year ago
Quoted from EEE:

Does anyone have a good condition, used or new repro Bigfoot Bluff or Spine Chiller ramp? I’m ready to replace my busted up ones.

I have a good used "Spine Chiller" ramp, which is actually called the "Lower to Upper" ramp. No damage, just needs to be cleaned up and perhaps flame polished.

#7092 1 year ago

Noticed Bigfoot's head was moving slowly then got a 'bigfoot error'. Looked at Bi-Directional Motor Drive Board for Bally/Williams Machines - A-15680/A-14768 and C2 had failed and leaked electrolyte on the board.

Removed impacted components and cleaned and scraped traces with a fibreglass pen. Minimal trace damage thankfully. Covered up the scraped traces with conformal coating from a bottle.

Got to try out my Hakko FR-301 desoldering gun -- WORTH IT. Put in a socket for the LM339. I ended up cutting the pins with a little fine-toothed saw as part of the removal, maybe a Dremel with a cut-off wheel would work better.

A few bucks in parts from digikey and I'm back in business, working well. Ordered a backup board just in case.

#7093 1 year ago

I have EOS switch flipper errors. Has anyone experienced this? My first thought is a wire snapped off of the flipper coil lug or the switches next the flippers need to be cleaned.

Thanks

00596975-134B-4185-96E2-A1BC2E22642F (resized).jpeg00596975-134B-4185-96E2-A1BC2E22642F (resized).jpeg311EFDE9-71F3-47FB-A44A-183545DCD701 (resized).jpeg311EFDE9-71F3-47FB-A44A-183545DCD701 (resized).jpeg
#7094 1 year ago

Check the end of stroke switches on all of your flippers. Most likely a wire broke off of one killing others.

LTG : )

#7095 1 year ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

I have EOS switch flipper errors. Has anyone experienced this? My first thought is a wire snapped off of the flipper coil lug or the switches next the flippers need to be cleaned.
Thanks[quoted image][quoted image]

Mine is actually doing this now, but still plays fine so have not tried to fix yet.

#7096 1 year ago
Quoted from woody76:

Mine is actually doing this now, but still plays fine so have not tried to fix yet.

thank you.

#7097 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Check the end of stroke switches on all of your flippers. Most likely a wire broke off of one killing others.
LTG : )

thank you Lloyd!

#7098 1 year ago

Does anyone have an active skull mountain mod (original brown rock color) they would like to sell or can anyone suggest a vendor? I see one on eBay I’m UK. Thx

#7099 1 year ago

That is the guy I purchased from, looks great. I clear coated it before putting it in though.

#7100 1 year ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

Does anyone have an active skull mountain mod (original brown rock color) they would like to sell or can anyone suggest a vendor? I see one on eBay I’m UK. Thx

Brown? I have only ever seen gray.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

7,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Boards
PinSound

$ 12.95
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

17,250 (OBO)
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

There are 7,832 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whitewater-club-lifejackets-not-required/page/142?hl=pinballizfun and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.