7CCE7D0C-63A0-4FA8-85D5-674A002611A5 (resized).jpeg
5DD74041-C096-4ED9-8923-6438E1A91A4C (resized).jpeg
B06D1CB7-E6B3-4397-B05B-DD28030C50CA (resized).jpeg
692A5845-6889-4213-9990-20166432C48B (resized).jpeg
4762F70B-B13E-46EF-B676-73E2FAF4C398 (resized).jpeg
D7891A86-69AF-455D-89A2-3E98BBD82B8C (resized).jpeg
CF64C77A-DC70-4826-ACA6-8CA2C41A9FAB (resized).jpeg
D67EA6B8-2BB0-4FCB-B6E9-2A124C630055 (resized).jpeg

There are 6,927 posts in this topic. You are on page 139 of 139.
#6902 9 days ago

Is there a free website where I can download and print a new White Water Martix Label to staple in my cabinet when it’s repainted?
I’m also searching a WPC Fuse List that goes in the backbox.

Thanks!

E5BB117E-8CA8-4C4D-859D-ADF39A8EF4E6 (resized).jpeg
#6903 9 days ago
Quoted from Frogroar:

Is there a free website where I can download and print a new White Water Martix Label to staple in my cabinet when it’s repainted?

Here:

http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/

#6904 8 days ago

Confused noob here...

The old WPC Fuse List I found in the backbox and the Tech Chart I found on pinballrebel.com tell me F115 is Fast Blow, but the manual says it's Slow Blow. F601 and F602 are Fast Blow according to pinballrebel.com, the old WPC Fuse List and the manual say they're Slow Blow. Is it safer to always pick Slow Blow if you're in doubt?

That's not all though, the manual and the Tech Chart from pinballrelbel.com are similar when it comes to the GI colors:

F106 GI5 White-Violet
F107 GI4 White-Green
F108 GI3 White-Yellow
F109 GI2 White-Orange
F110 GI1 White-Brown

but the old WPC Fuse List from the backbox tells me something else:

F106 GI2 White-Violet
F107 GI3 White-Yellow
F108 GI5 White-Green
F109 GI4 White-Orange
F110 GI1 White-Brown

I'm guessing the GI thing doesn't really matter, as long as everything works, right?

#6905 8 days ago

Opposite: it's safer to try fastblow instead of slow blow when in doubt.

#6906 5 days ago

Nevermind I figured it out

#6907 3 days ago

So my Bigfoot diverter log thing rests too close to my Bigfoots head and his chin mashes against it as his head spins. Does anyone know how to adjust it?

#6908 3 days ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

So my Bigfoot diverter log thing rests too close to my Bigfoots head and his chin mashes against it as his head spins. Does anyone know how to adjust it?

Check if the coilstop and plunger aren't worn too much.
I don't think you can adjust the position, only replace worn parts..

#6909 2 days ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

My memory might be faulty but I believe there is a set screw. Look at the back of the head near the base. There might be a hex screw you can loosen and slightly move the head higher and re-tighten.

#6910 2 days ago

Hi, I am a new owner of a WW, according to you, what leds fit the best to this pin... white, cold white, warm white, blue, clear, frosted...? others? thanks!

#6911 1 day ago
Quoted from lanfeust:

Hi, I am a new owner of a WW, according to you, what leds fit the best to this pin... white, cold white, warm white, blue, clear, frosted...? others? thanks!

I like warm white. By the way, if you want to be in the club, you have to call it Wh20!

#6912 1 day ago

My vote is for cool white GI, color matched inserts

20220830_224812 (resized).jpg20220830_224832 (resized).jpg
#6913 1 day ago
Quoted from lanfeust:

White Water is in the nature, so warm white or sunlight white.

#6914 1 day ago

Wow! Nice machine!

Quoted from CoolCatPinball:My vote is for cool white GI, color matched inserts[quoted image][quoted image]

#6915 1 day ago
Quoted from lanfeust:

Sunlight

#6916 1 day ago

CoolCatPinball - Game looks great! I would put bulb condoms or something over the screw heads holding the star posts over the shooter lane. They will scratch the top of the backbox when you rest the pf up. I didn't realize this until it was too late. Your games looks really nice so I highly recommend protecting it.

#6917 22 hours ago
Quoted from Zartan:

Wow! Nice machine!

Thanks! I bought it pretty much like you see it. I did however change out many of the LEDs, gave it clear Titan rubbers, changed flipper coils, and gave it a good deep cleaning.

Quoted from jawjaw:

CoolCatPinball - Game looks great! I would put bulb condoms or something over the screw heads holding the star posts over the shooter lane. They will scratch the top of the backbox when you rest the pf up. I didn't realize this until it was too late. Your games looks really nice so I highly recommend protecting it.

Absolutely! I keep forgetting to do that. I've been putting a rag over them when I raise the playfield, but that's a pain. I need to get it handled.

#6918 18 hours ago

I believe that there is something not quite right with my playfield slides and the action needed to tilt the playfield all the way back to rest against the back box.

I recall that the process of pulling the playfield forward onto its two supports was more smooth on the WH2O we owned five years ago.

The angle used to then move it from its playfield support position and more forward onto the spring loaded catch didn’t seem too steep either. On this one it requires the playfield to be tilted upwards more than 60 degrees and then dragged forward in order to catch the spring loaded arm, followed by a final heave to get it to catch the pivot.

All of the important pieces are present and don’t appear to be bent out of shape.

Does the angle in the attached not-so-great picture match what the rest of you find is required?

308CE558-B12D-4C7E-AA8F-B039A9D4B0E2 (resized).jpeg

#6919 16 hours ago
Quoted from EEE:

I believe that there is something not quite right with my playfield slides and the action needed to tilt the playfield all the way back to rest against the back box.
I recall that the process of pulling the playfield forward onto its two supports was more smooth on the WH2O we owned five years ago.
The angle used to then move it from its playfield support position and more forward onto the spring loaded catch didn’t seem too steep either. On this one it requires the playfield to be tilted upwards more than 60 degrees and then dragged forward in order to catch the spring loaded arm, followed by a final heave to get it to catch the pivot.
All of the important pieces are present and don’t appear to be bent out of shape.
Does the angle in the attached not-so-great picture match what the rest of you find is required?
[quoted image]

Having the exact same issue. Hoping for a fix. That and ONE MORE THING that's stopping me from enjoying this game for the first time in ten years of ownership... weak flippers. Just had them rebuilt as suggested, nada. I lol send a photo of the board and maybe someone might have some insight.

#6920 16 hours ago
Quoted from shokel328:

weak flippers. Just had them rebuilt as suggested, nada.

Not too much up and down play on the flipper bat ? Front bracket and coil stop straight up and down, not leaning in or out or to one side ? New plunger assembly move freely and when installed a straight line ? Clean optos on flipper button opto boards ?

LTG : )

#6921 16 hours ago
Quoted from EEE:

[quoted image]

Definitely something amiss. I know it's a tough angle, but can you get any pics and post here?

#6922 15 hours ago
Quoted from LTG:

Not too much up and down play on the flipper bat ? Front bracket and coil stop straight up and down, not leaning in or out or to one side ? New plunger assembly move freely and when installed a straight line ? Clean optos on flipper button opto boards ?

All EOS in tune, as mentioned all rebuilt and all aligned, you can tell there's not enough power.

all three are equally weak ....
Perhaps the coils are not getting enough power to them. As seen in the photo, the 50v led is dimmer than the rest. Can you point me in the direction of what may be causing this?

Thank you Lloyd

F5B20802-29F1-4FDB-BF9A-1EA8D95CE306 (resized).jpeg
#6923 15 hours ago
Quoted from EEE:

I believe that there is something not quite right with my playfield slides

Maybe this will help - https://www.videoengine.com/pins/tz/tzpix/pix12.htm

#6924 15 hours ago
Quoted from shokel328:

As seen in the photo, the 50v led is dimmer than the rest.

See the +50 V test point right next to it ? Get a meter and check if it's low or bad LED having nothing to do with the issue.

Then you'd need to dig out a meter and a manual and see where board is getting power from and if you have a poor connection or anything going on.

#6925 12 hours ago

My VUK coil that kicks the ball to the upper playfield is randomly firing during gameplay, making it unplayable. The problem goes away when I go into test mode. I have tried unplugging the optos to that VUK area but it still randomly fires even with the optos unplugged.

I also noticed that one of my leaf switches near the Boulder Garden area triggers multiple switches when touched, and I'll get random points and raft advances when trying to even play. Both problems related? What do I look for when diagnosing a leaf switch that activates multiple switches?

#6926 12 hours ago
Quoted from Flipper_McGavin:

Both problems related?

Might be.

Quoted from Flipper_McGavin:

What do I look for when diagnosing a leaf switch that activates multiple switches?

Switch wired wrong, diode on backwards, a short to switch wiring or lugs.

Especially the stand up targets, they get replaced most often.

They should all be wired the same. White wire/black end of diode to a lug, green wire to a lug, silver band end of diode to a lug.

#6927 6 hours ago
Quoted from EEE:

[quoted image]

Mine is very similar. I can pull my playfield forward easily enough and rest it on the service rails, but if I want to raise it all the way up and back, I have to physically lift the playfield up with it vertical for it to click into position and stay up. None of my other Bally/WMS pins do this. It works, so I never bothered to sort it out.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
Slap Save Creations
$ 179.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 12.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
There are 6,927 posts in this topic. You are on page 139 of 139.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!