You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2353 (resized).jpg
IMG_2354 (resized).jpg
IMG_2352 (resized).jpg

#1 24 days ago

I'm working on my first pinball restauration, a simpsons pinball party. I've put the machine back together, and the flippercoils didn't work. Looked at the interlock switch in the coindoor, checked if the connectors were ok and got them working again, but then the coils right of the playfield (homers head, and the other coil surrounding it) and flashers didn't work anymore (and still don't). Noticed that on the cpu board the red light of the L200 is out, the other lights are on. I'm not an electricia and have little experience with this kind of stuf. Hopefully some one more expierenced can tell me what this could be and hopefully it's a minor thing! Could this have something to do with a burnt fuse? Or the interlock switch which is broken?

System boots up normaly, dmd works, al lightning (besides the flashers) work, sound is ok. Hopefully some one can help me. Thanks! Here are some pictures:

IMG_2352 (resized).jpgIMG_2353 (resized).jpgIMG_2354 (resized).jpg
#2 24 days ago

Check the fuses. I think it is the 20V fuse (possibly F23? not sure...don't have the manual handy)

#3 24 days ago

Thanks for the quick help DCFAN! Will try that first, but need to order some fuses

#4 23 days ago

While you are checking and waiting for fuses you can use your multimeter to check the amperage running through any blown fuse locations.

#5 19 days ago

Thanks guy's! Have solved the problem, the machine is running like a charm!

#6 19 days ago
Quoted from marvinmax:

Thanks guy's! Have solved the problem, the machine is running like a charm!

What was the problem then? Please share, someone else might need that information later.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside