9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Shredso
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider twogg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 9 years ago

Hello,

just bought my first machine and got one that is in need of some minor repairs. Right now the broken items I have are:

Whirlpool ramp
Right side ramp leading down to the flipper
mountain for the 2 bigfoot's feet bumpers, as well as the sticker
Plastic for center bumpers.

Shipping to Washington

I'd be interested in buying all those off of you.

Thanks,
George

#6 9 years ago

It looks like all your stuff is in nicer shape than mine. My whirlpool ramp and right side ramp both have ~1.5" chunks that broke off of them so even a little dingy is way better than where i'm sitting. My two plastics that go on top of the two central bumpers sitting in front of the flippers each have both corners busted off. By the looks of it yours are both in-tact so I think i'll be ok with what you have. PM for payment details and we'll get it worked out ASAP.

Thank you,
George

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider twogg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-water-wh20-parts-missing-white-mountain-delivery-to-allentown?tu=twogg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.