F3FD986D-D8E1-4A8B-8D4D-B2803DFA0F3F (resized).jpeg
734F7B09-E92F-4799-8E8C-8E93CB89EF83 (resized).jpeg
97B16120-FB7C-42A4-A97E-3E2438C82703 (resized).jpeg
C57DF2A1-07AB-4B08-AAEC-ED2E7357AFED (resized).jpeg
771E6BAD-0F16-479A-8199-EFE0256E3B36 (resized).jpeg
05fc11285a6f4a7e2a29d43a8cb477a3_w200.gif
C24B14AD-5568-4367-A9A1-5C4205CC508C (resized).jpeg
671268DD-5273-4D70-9CF1-2161873BCC41 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mjonesproperty.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

White Water trade / for sale

Added: 2021-07-09 07:56:29 UTC • Ended: July 10th, 2021
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Price

$ 9,500

Let’s try this again, hopefully this thread can stay on track. $ 9,500

Just completed, fully restored White Water machine. Play field is perfect, absolutely no flaws with the machine. New titan rubbers, LED conversion, all new plastics, new rails and legs, new mountain set, fresh cabinet decals, and more. Everything on the machine works perfect and it includes the fully working original topper as well. Looking to sell or trade for the following

- Jurassic Park premium/ limited
- Deadpool premium / limited
- Indiana Jones
- Medieval Madness
- Dialed In
- Guns n Roses limited
- Avengers Infinty Quest limited

Item photos

06E1F95F-686A-46EB-9188-C5A696592F87 (resized).jpeg
29C2E587-77E1-4C01-892D-262ABB6E2462 (resized).jpeg
3715F63C-D7C0-49BC-9626-4AA2A432F4FB (resized).jpeg
4693B3D2-90BD-43A7-8983-D38B33048614 (resized).jpeg
4EECE4B4-F9BB-4E7D-BAF1-6D50D74C1C78 (resized).jpeg
63022191-EDDC-414A-B1E9-572144DC55BD (resized).jpeg
671268DD-5273-4D70-9CF1-2161873BCC41 (resized).jpeg
734F7B09-E92F-4799-8E8C-8E93CB89EF83 (resized).jpeg
771E6BAD-0F16-479A-8199-EFE0256E3B36 (resized).jpeg
7A623C34-66A3-4B45-9156-35F89305E8F4 (resized).jpeg
97B16120-FB7C-42A4-A97E-3E2438C82703 (resized).jpeg
A986DE44-9F01-4787-863D-83AAE261D0BF (resized).jpeg
B763A6A9-FFE3-4EF3-AC88-5AD8EF7BB3A2 (resized).jpeg
C24B14AD-5568-4367-A9A1-5C4205CC508C (resized).jpeg
C57DF2A1-07AB-4B08-AAEC-ED2E7357AFED (resized).jpeg
C6368E74-5A9A-438D-A78B-3C28827CB695 (resized).jpeg
DF55EF39-0E63-4B27-94BB-E62315FE8C62 (resized).jpeg
E2BD0FEE-7E47-4F90-A0A0-8D52FBC203BE (resized).jpeg
F3FD986D-D8E1-4A8B-8D4D-B2803DFA0F3F (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Mjonesproperty's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Mjonesproperty's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Marion, IA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

#11 2 years ago

Ended the other and started this one to keep the thread on track. It’s a for sale ad, not a debate between HEP and some guy about play field skills.

#13 2 years ago

No color dmd, never been a fan of them. I’ve never put one in one of my machines, if you wanted they are cheap enough and easy to add

#19 2 years ago

Just saying that the machine comes as it is. I’m not changing/ adding anything. Not a shill ad, just getting sick and tired of the grown babies and price police on here when trying to sell something. If you don’t want it, can’t afford it, or otherwise aren’t interested in buying the game, then simply keep your mouth shut and scroll on. But, that seems to be too hard for most people anymore, always have to get their 2 cents in.

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Or you can be a good community member and make sure future readers know why the price is nonsensical and the owner isn’t trustworthy.

Now I’m not trust worthy? You don’t even know me, I’m an honest person through and through. I take great pride in the fact that I don’t BS people on anything and consider it very offensive when someone, especially someone who has no idea who I am, decides to try and call me otherwise. Have to love people who run their mouths on the internet, I’d bet anything you wouldn’t have the stones to call me untrustworthy in person. But in your moms basement, wrapped in your comfort blanket you are a big guy behind the keyboard.

My game may be over priced, but so are 80 percent of the machines on this site. 18,500 for a pirates, 20k for a ce gnr. Give me a break, you guys are so full of yourselves it’s sad. Again, if you don’t like the price, move on. It’s really not that hard. If anything, placing this ad has made me realize what a bunch of cry babies are on this site. You cry that you can get the new games you want, you cry that the themes aren’t what you want, you cry when you can’t afford something or it’s not at your ideal price point. Again, grow up, even just a little, and maybe you guys will realize that not only does your opinion truly mean squat to anyone but yourself, but that the world does not revolve around your wants and needs like you act.

#27 2 years ago

Community standards, that is hilarious! I listed a game with a price, never misrepresented anything on it or led anyone on. But then I get 3-4 pages of you clowns whining about price and bashing me before I decide to stand up and say enough is enough. And I’m the bad guy going against standards? The people who only reply to bash pricing or now my character for the price I set forth, aren’t going against standards? You sir a the true definition of a clown, I bet you have a nice office job too, or stay at home dad…. Lol

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from alex_m:

If you don't want feedback on your ad, then don't make it an open forum.
"Keep your mouth shut and move on".....shows that you in fact are the "grown baby".

So by saying mind your business, I’m now a grown baby? So the more adult thing to do is, find an ad that you don’t agree with and then proceed to bash the guy about everything you can until you feel better about yourself? All while saying “ I’m protecting our community”, as a cover. That’s real adult like right there.

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Seriously why don't you spend a little time get the kind of pics that are expect at this price point and repost the ad without the forum. With the ad last night and just reposting it today, it looks like you are just trolling for attention. Why else are you enabling the discussion? Your not helping yourself if you want the reputation of a professional restorer.

I’m not a pro at restoration. I own a construction company and just happen to have the ability to restore a machine to a very good condition. Never have I ever said I was in any way a pro or trying to be one, just a guy who knows how to work with his hands and fix things. Not trolling for attention, just trying to sell/ trade the game for something that my kids would prefer. Never did I think it would turn into this debacle. If someone wants the game they can ask me to email them some additional pics and I would be happy to but for now I’m not wasting my time putting any more up just to have them picked apart by the goof troop on here. I enabled discussion in hopes I could answer some genuine questions about the machine as I like to be as up front as possible at all times, nothing to hide here. Hence, pick up only, no scams or hard feelings either way if the machine doesn’t meet the buyers standards we can shake hands and part ways without anyone getting financially hurt in the process. Again, I’m an honest person just trying to sell a machine.

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from alex_m:

When you create a forum ad you don't get to say mind your own business. The whole reason for a forum is to allow commentary. Whether you like it, or it hurts your feelings is irrelevant.

Again, I guess I was raised better than most on here then. If it doesn’t pertain to you or you have nothing nice to say then keep your mouth shut was how I was taught. I can take criticism no problem, it’s the constant moaning and crying like kids on here I can’t take. It’s the same thing over and over. Price, price, price. IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT THEN MOVE ON, simple as that.

Quoted from Leeb18509:

1733 for sale ads on Pinside. OP uses 7 ads to justify price....

7 ads? I could make a list for hours on every over priced machine on here, you can’t be serious?

#36 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Seriously why don't you spend a little time get the kind of pics that are expect at this price point and repost the ad without the forum. With the ad last night and just reposting it today, it looks like you are just trolling for attention. Why else are you enabling the discussion? Your not helping yourself if you want the reputation of a professional restorer.
You buddy Flipper_McGavin is not doing you any favours.

Flipper can say whatever he wants, the guy seems like a stand up dude that knows his stuff. He may not be on the level of HEP but from what I’ve seen he a lot more skilled and knowledgeable than the majority of people on here. I don’t know the guy personally so I can only go off what’s on here but from my experience, guys who talk the way he does about things are usually no non sense straight shooters. It’s the people who constantly watch every word they say to make sure it’s perfect and doesn’t offend anyone that I worry about….

#40 2 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

That observation comes from someone who's been here less than a year, posted 8 times outside their own for sale threads, and isn't even competent enough to post good photos of their wildly overpriced game.
Did you know about the search feature in the market? You can look up thousands of ads. Try to emulate the good parts, avoid the missteps.

My time or posting on this site has zero relevance to what I said. How does judging the way a man talks and the work he does relate to post count or length of time lurking on a forum? Pin side, believe it or not, isn’t the end all/ be all of pinball. There are plenty of competent people into pinball that have never heard of, care about, or have the time to be on this forum. I was one of them until the last year or so, been around games my entire life, by no means am I a novice. One day a guy told me about the site and I decided to check it out, not much on here for me really other than the ads and a few of the threads so I don’t post much or spend a lot of time on here, until the last couple days. Now I’m seeing why most people avoid these types of forums. A bunch of grown men crying about game problems, and acting like a bunch of has been high school kids. If my inexperience on these forums is for some reason looked down on, good, I’m more than happy about that. Not everyone has the time to dedicate half their life to sitting in front of a computer, some of us have kids, work, maybe actually play the games instead of sitting here posting day and night about them. Or are there really that many grown men who have nothing better to do but live and breathe nothing but pinball? It’s an awesome/ hobby sport but, come on 5k plus posts for some of you guys, that’s the sad thing.

#43 2 years ago

Nope, no powder coat or color puke. It may be some people’s preference, just not for me.

#44 2 years ago

Oh, and Facebook I expect it. Here, I knew some would be upset with price but never thought it would get spun out into an all out pissing match. Live and learn.

#54 2 years ago
Quoted from midwestpinguy:

I think you mean uninformed. $9500 WH20s have every piece tumbled, playfield cleared, brassed/chromed/powder coated hardware, and butter cabinet. No detail missed or undocumented and no lame ass excuses needed. You want a showroom price, you have to SHOW showroom quality. This isn't just pinball, but EVERY other restoration hobby. I collect bikes (Motorcycles - much more expensive than pinball) and guys get ripped apart just like this tough guy. It's not personal. Too many people try and walk in thinking we're dummies throwing stupid money at anything. WRONG. This is a hardly a $7500 machine with the information provided. I apologize if this was truly a naïve sale post. Lots of shills on this website posting stupid prices to attract attention to get the sale. Integrity matters regardless of the medium.

I’m not trying to rip anyone off or take advantage of people either. But, I am also an honest guy and with prices as high as they have been I don’t want to leave anything on the table. This is a nice machine, is it a showroom HEP quality game, no, and it’s not priced at 12.5k plus either. I do honestly believe, judging by what I have into this to get to this point and current pricing that this machine is a solid $9-10k machine all day.

I added some more pics to hopefully help clear things up and to the guy who asked, no I have not received any serious offers on the machine or anyone wanting to look at it.

#58 2 years ago

The clips are for the led star post lights, didn’t want to make permanent in case they didn’t work out or are no longer wanted. Batteries on board is fine, just keep them changed. It’s nice but not needed in my mind.

This is a restored, players condition machine. It’s not a museum piece. Meant to be played and it’s by no means a hack. This whole notion of perfect, absolutely pristine machines is all fine and dandy but in a 28 year old machine that’s most likely be routed you are going to have some minor imperfections here and there.

#60 2 years ago

I think you need to check your use of the word oxymoron. There is nothing contradictory about saying restored players condition. You can have a rough players machine as another example. So if you have a played machine that has been restored to a like new (not 100 percent perfect) what should it be called? Refreshed players? Refurb players? Modified, slightly less than perfect players? I think restored players is a better term and to most people would fit the bill just fine. But if you want to continue to pick away, be my guest

#63 2 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Wait a minute....
[quoted image]
What is THAT....?
Is that seriously a 2-piece IDC/Molex connector on a nearly $10K WH20 ?

Jesus dude, find a girl friend or something. You just went to a whole new level of “ I have nothing better to do”. Now a connector, which works perfectly fine is an over the top deal??

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 84.99
FlyLand Designs

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 12.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mjonesproperty.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-water-trade-for-sale-?tu=mjonesproperty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.