(Topic ID: 283004)

White water river class problem

By dtwallace84

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Anytime I drain a ball it resets my river class back to 1, unless I get "mystery canyon" "advance to class 6". Can anyone explain this? Thanks

#2 3 years ago
Quoted from dtwallace84:

Anytime I drain a ball it resets my river class back to 1, unless I get "mystery canyon" "advance to class 6". Can anyone explain this? Thanks

It’s just how the rules are laid out. You have to get to class 6 in one ball or it resets on the next one (unless you get it as a mystery award, as you mentioned). If you get to class 6 in one ball, then it carries over for the rest of the game (and is one of the tasks you need to complete in order to get vacation jackpot)

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from EJ:

It’s just how the rules are laid out. You have to get to class 6 in one ball or it resets on the next one (unless you get it as a mystery award, as you mentioned). If you get to class 6 in one ball, then it carries over for the rest of the game (and is one of the tasks you need to complete in order to get vacation jackpot)

Ouch... Thank you for the quick response.

#4 3 years ago

If you get the home ROM, it will make it so the Hold Bonus award causes the game to keep your river class on the next ball.

It does some other nice things, too. Listed here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wh20-home-vs-non-home-roms-difference#post-1766049

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from EJ:

That's not quite true. If you get to Class 6, it marks you having completed that task for Vacation Jackpot purposes. However, the river class does NOT carry over for the rest of the game. If you start a new ball, you are back to river class 1 again.

The only time it does not reset to class 1, is if you have the home rom and get the Hold Bonus award from Disaster Drop - in which case, it will hold over the class to the next ball (and then reset after that ball is done).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 40.00
$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-water-river-class-problem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.