• Latest reply 9 years ago by Chrisbee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

379.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Whats the best steps? whats a white water need to look restored?

Where do they do the best price for playfield, new ramps, stronger flippers, chrome trim job?
i know marco supplies has alot of white water parts

most important it needs new flippers, all 3 need to be very tight and no screws comin loose it breaks left flipper during play but the upper pf flipper is also lookin hard to get at
WHICH FLIPPER KIT GUARENTEES MY PIN THE BEST QUALITY WILLIAMS FEEL FLIPPERS

anyone interested in supin up my game near WA , OR , ID
i would pay ya a good price for a huge improvement and makin mine a real shiny WW game

EMAIL
[email protected]

#2 9 years ago

How mad do you fancy going? If you're not going to be doing it yourself it might work out a bit expensive, on the other hand if you are DIY'ing, be prepared to take a while to do it so you end up with a good job. If it's just the flippers your worried about, perhaps all you need is a bit of a strip, deep clean and buff, overhaul flippers, new rubber and an LED upgrade (if you like them of corse) and Bob's your uncle and Fannies your aunt. One great game in slick condition with not much expense and not to much time.

Enjoy.

#3 9 years ago

http://www.weirpinball.com/gallery/index.php/Restoration/Previous-Restorations/White-Water/after

One of the most satisfying games to restore - I'm on my 3rd right now.

379.JPG379.JPG
#4 9 years ago
Quoted from osaist:

Whats the best steps? whats a White Water need to look restored?
Where do they do the best price for playfield, new ramps, stronger flippers, chrome trim job?
i know marco supplies has alot of White Water parts
most important it needs new flippers, all 3 need to be very tight and no screws comin loose it breaks left flipper during play but the upper pf flipper is also lookin hard to get at
WHICH FLIPPER KIT GUARENTEES MY PIN THE BEST QUALITY WILLIAMS FEEL FLIPPERS
anyone interested in supin up my game near WA , OR , ID
i would pay ya a good price for a huge improvement and makin mine a real shiny WW game
EMAIL
[email protected]

Ramps can be found at most vendors, and they all are usually the same price. I compare shipping costs, and go with the lowest. Same for the repro PFs. I got mine for about 800 if I remember correctly. Just be aware there are a few differences between NOS and repro. Some people care, some don't.

Chrome trim (or not) is personal and up to you. For me I cannot stand it. Some polished (or grained) stock trim is all I need.

Pinball life for the flipper rebuilds.

If you are looking for someone to restore the game, just be prepared to spend a good amount. WH2O is NOT a cheap game to restore. The ramp set alone is 600 bucks or so, mountains are 120, etc...

#5 9 years ago

Make sure you get the correct coils for flippers as the right & left are diff'rent.

#6 9 years ago

I'm thinking this might be in the wrong forum.... Might be better if you ask a mod to move it.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from osaist:

Where do they do the best price for playfield,

Mirco has the playfields, but note they have an error in the artwork that you would have to fix if you want it 100%:

http://www.highclasspinballs.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=85&products_id=581

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from osaist:

but the upper pf flipper is also lookin hard to get at

Not the easiest but not the worst. You'll just be taking the upper playfield off anyway if you are going to be replacing ramps so you can get to it then.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

I'm thinking this might be in the wrong forum.

I think this too!
Thread moved to Modern SS Restoration.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 12.95
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

12,610 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

7,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-water-restoration-q-a and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.