hELLS_YEAH_(resized).png
warren-davis-1_7_(resized).jpg
Attach20845_20160211_211256_(resized).jpg
rick-big-picture.jpg
20150411_165544.jpg
pps-1.jpg
scroogemcduck.jpg
lucifer-1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fifty.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#375 8 years ago

This seems ridiculous to me as well. A labour of love ruined due to copyright laws that will never be acted on because of the distance between the supposed copyright holder and the possible rule breaker. All of it just seems like a pissing contest because no one will make money from this, all monies go to the lawyers. Pinsound indirectly profits from it, but that's like a local store indirectly profiting from having Disneyland around the corner.

I'd finish this work and use it in my own machine. Then I'd release it by torrent for the masses, but I'm a bit of an asshole that way.

Good luck to you OP. I hope something stimulates this project again for you.

#385 8 years ago

I'm just happy to hear your working on this again. Enjoy it! It would be awesome to see this happen even if it's only for your own personal use.

#397 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That's what Rick told me as well.
He needs to say "fuck it", no $$$ involved. Nothing can be done by them anyhow.
Like Kerry said, take the BIG PICTURE approach and having this work out there would generate more interest in WH20 and more sales for PPS and such for other upgrades, parts, etc.
Connect the dots.

I have a WH2O and I love the game. Put re-orchestrated sound into it and I'm buying new ramps, decals, and whatever else I can put into this pin. This game would remain with me forever. PPS would have me buying parts from them for life.

#406 8 years ago

This sounds so damn awesome! I had been reading this thread on my phone and was out of town so I couldn't listen to any of your previous examples.

*Fifty heads off to listen to all other examples in this thread*

[EDIT] Damn it! You pulled them all? Surely the sound of water roaring and someone yelling White Water isn't copyrighted? This is so retarded...

2 months later
#416 8 years ago

Any movement on this? Good or bad? I just don't want to see it die completely.

3 months later
#429 8 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

I actually worked on it today. Whooohoo. There is something happening in the background and I hope it means good things so please stay tuned. This isn't dead yet.

You're such a tease.

Glad you were inspired to work on this again.

4 months later
#508 7 years ago

Last night I actually prayed that you release this Endprodukt. It would mean me buying a PinSound, and a speaker upgrade kit and I know that would eventually lead to a ColorDMD.

Tonight I'll pray that you don't release it.

2 weeks later
#514 7 years ago

I have not lost hope!

#517 7 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Nope. Mr. Greedy Pants from PPS said that because Pinsound would be making money he was going to continue to be a money grubbing \InsertWhateverYouWantHere\.

That dumb. If there was no Pinsound then this whole project would be useless. If it wasn't for Pinsound then there would be no royalty to collect.

1 month later
#529 7 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

good things will come to those who wait ...

Thank you for this Rick PPS. Could all the naysayers please be patient. Getting all the paperwork together takes time.

#540 7 years ago
Quoted from boostedskex:

Endprodukt... i hope you get a nice kick back from the extra sales pinsound is about to get. Your work on WH20 is amazing and hopefully i can jam out to your tunes while playing mine!!

I agree. I'm basically waiting on the reorchestration for WH2O to be permitted and my order for a PinSound will be placed.

#545 7 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Re-orchestration of WMS/BLY is 'ok' with us for PinSound compatible sound files. So we no issues with White Water ...

Wha? Well that was fast! Thank you!

My wallet on the other hand does not thank you.

#552 7 years ago

EndProdukt you seem kinda of quiet. Is there anything hindering you from completing this project?

#554 7 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

Scroll back one page and you'll get the answer. This is very very very time consuming. I did ij and t2 when I had no family. Now I have a little girl that has higher priority. But you can be sure now that it will be released. Besides that: my own wh2o is still in pieces. I will have to put it back together ones all the parts and the playfield is back. I need it working for testing purpose.

Good to hear! I hear you about higher priorities. I have a 5 year old girl as well. My WH2O has been in pieces since April with no end in sight! Ha!

6 months later
#571 7 years ago

Did you ever get your playfield?

3 months later
#575 6 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

I don't think he can charge for it due to the IP issue.

Nailed it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 40.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 12.95
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

17,250 (OBO)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fifty.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-water-reorchestration-for-pinsound-and-warren-davis?tu=fifty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.