hELLS_YEAH_(resized).png
warren-davis-1_7_(resized).jpg
Attach20845_20160211_211256_(resized).jpg
rick-big-picture.jpg
20150411_165544.jpg
pps-1.jpg
scroogemcduck.jpg
lucifer-1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pablito.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#80 9 years ago

Nice! Very interested to see how this turns out. It sounds like a very time intensive project. What's your ETA on the music being done? Will you be sharing samples along the way? Thx and keep up the good work.

2 weeks later
#106 9 years ago

Sounds fantastic. One question I have is will the music speed up as you progress rafts like it does in the original? One of the things I really like about WH2O is how the game music starts to accelerate as you get closer to Wet Willys.

1 month later
#216 9 years ago

Both sides are getting heated and the losers in the situation are all the ppl that love pinball and the games that endprodukt is enhancing. Would be great to see a reset on the whole situation where cool heads prevail and we see this project get back on track. I suggest a phone call between the 2 of you with a way to resolve the situation so all parties involved can get what they want. If it's a money thing, figure out a price and a distribution method and let the customers contribute. A breather and a phone call would probably fix things and prevent a waste of all the effort by endprodukt. Looking forward to a resolution. Go for it guys.

#219 9 years ago

Yeah, i get it. I know you aren't in this for the money. But some people are and it's part of their business so I get that side too. As a WH2O owner, I was really looking forward to adding this to my machine. Thank you for all your work. The audio clips you shared sounded amazing. Like I said, I just hope both of you can come to an agreement. It benefits you in continuing a hobby that you are passionate about, it benefits PPS if he gets a cut or at least gets to give his blessing to proceed, and it damn well benefits owners of the pins that you provide this reorchestration for. Thanks again and good luck. Your work will be, not was, amazing.

4 months later
#383 8 years ago

Well Rick, any way you can let this one slide? I know us WH2O owners would love to see this whole thing work out.

#393 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

"Letting it slide" implies Endprodukt is actually doing something illegal.

Nah, it just means that at the end of the day, there is nothing in this for Rick. So why not just let it go?

I mean, look at where we are with this now. Lawyers??? Over sound being given away for free for a 25 year old pinball machine being done by a dude in another country 5000 miles away? Even Gloria Allred would run from this case. Sometimes it's best to just let things "slide" rather than wasting time/$ trying to protect something that doesn't need to be protected. This feels like the equivalent of Celine Dion threatening to sue a youtube tween over doing a cover of her song.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

7,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 12.95
$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pablito.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-water-reorchestration-for-pinsound-and-warren-davis?tu=Pablito and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.