hELLS_YEAH_(resized).png
warren-davis-1_7_(resized).jpg
Attach20845_20160211_211256_(resized).jpg
rick-big-picture.jpg
20150411_165544.jpg
pps-1.jpg
scroogemcduck.jpg
lucifer-1.jpg
There are 871 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 18.
#801 4 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

Sgrsgr can feel free to mix his music with whatever he likes from my package which comes with 99% replaced SFX and Voice. Warren DAVIS!!!

Go Olli! The power is now in your hands!!!!!

#802 4 years ago

New version. This with 100% remade sfx and Ollis custom callouts.
Thanks Olli

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h6wp1yy83dkba3w/White%20Water%20SGR%20version%202.zip?dl=0

#803 4 years ago

Sounds great together!

#804 4 years ago
Quoted from Sgrsgr:

Thanks Olli
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h6wp1yy83dkba3w/White%20Water%20SGR%20version%202.zip?dl=0

THOSE NEW CALLOUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#805 4 years ago

Hey all, I'm really struggling to get these mixes working on my WW.

I'm using a Pinsound 1 board. Have added the zipped mix and the game goes through the conversion, but finally there is zero sound. I know its worked because if I turn the volume down to 0 to change the mix, I hear the test music which is the new version.

Note: I've also downloaded the original from the Pinsound Community page and same issue. Very strange...

#806 4 years ago

Update: the card is definitely ok as it's scathing mixes based on the preview tune. I wonder whether it could be to do with running the LH6C rom.

#807 4 years ago

I'll be trying this with a pinsound+ board shortly.. I'll post how it goes.

#808 4 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

I'll be trying this with a pinsound+ board shortly.. I'll post how it goes.

Thanks mate!

I've been emailing Nicolas from Pinsound, he's amazingly responsive At the moment I believe it could be a firmware issue as my board is an old v1.3 Pinsound 1.

#809 4 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Thanks mate!
I've been emailing Nicolas from Pinsound, he's amazingly responsive At the moment I believe it could be a firmware issue as my board is an old v1.3 Pinsound 1.

I've had a pinsound+ standing by for this since Chicago Expo last year. Has anyone confirmed it works okay?
I suppose I'll find out soon enough and will report back.

#810 4 years ago

Any links to vid on this?

#811 4 years ago

I just did mine and it worked fine with the file that Sgrsgr posted. Took a while for the conversion and checking of the files to complete.

My initial impressions of this mix are very good. Some of the sounds are too quiet and others are too loud. So some tweaking needs to take place.

#812 4 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

I just did mine and it worked fine with the file that Sgrsgr posted. Took a while for the conversion and checking of the files to complete.
My initial impressions of this mix are very good. Some of the sounds are too quite and others are too loud. So some tweaking needs to take place.

When possible, please post videos of the mixes.

#813 4 years ago

I will remove the dropbox link made earlier to free up som space. Now its avaiable at pinsound-community.org

http://pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/311-white-water-reorchestrated/

#814 4 years ago

Still holding out for Endprodukt 's Mix

#815 4 years ago

Okay this is gonna be underwhelming for everyone as it's not what you are waiting for.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g6z4kqfeok6xykf/AACgIY5abGLN_zK3mZp6aTdta?dl=0

Here you go. That my current version with all the SFX and Voice redone...
The music however in this version is NOT rerecorded, it's the original but remastered with top notch analog and digital gear.

It's not perfect, will never be. Have fun though. It comes with a few new quotes you never heard before. Hope you enjoy them.
Female voice is Tammy Tuckey.

I anyone feels like donating:

paypal.me/olivercarell

Thanks guys and sorry for being such a disappointment. Maybe one day you get what you deserve.

#817 4 years ago
Quoted from Sgrsgr:

Thanks Olli

I like this version very much! Thank you!

Only the "ping" after the ROM boot is missing and the shrill sample at the bonus count sounds cut off somehow...

#818 4 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

Okay this is gonna be underwhelming for everyone as it's not what you are waiting for.
The music however in this version is NOT rerecorded, it's the original but remastered with top notch analog and digital gear.
It's not perfect, will never be. Have fun though. It comes with a few new quotes you never heard before. Hope you enjoy them.
paypal.me/olivercarell
Thanks guys and sorry for being such a disappointment. Maybe one day you get what you deserve.

could you zip that all up into a single file for an easy download?

#819 4 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

could you zip that all up into a single file for an easy download?

On the top right of the screen there should be a download drop down. Click that and the select direct download to download the whole folder as a .zip.

#820 4 years ago
Quoted from mystman12:

On the top right of the screen there should be a download drop down. Click that and the select direct download to download the whole folder as a .zip.

Hey I learned something. Thanks!

#821 4 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

paypal.me/olivercarell

Oh, and by the way. My kids and I absolutely love how the whitewater sounds now. The call outs sound amazing, you can understand everything said now. You did a great job and this is EXACTLY what i was hoping that you'd end up producing, so THANK YOU for all of your hard work!

#822 4 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

THANK YOU for all of your hard work!

YES, thank you. Donation sent!

#823 4 years ago

This sounds pretty cool, what exactly do you need to make it work in your game?

#824 4 years ago

I don't have a good setup to grab a video, so here's my son playing. Quite terribly i might add.

Note how much better the whistle from the VUK is in this one.

#825 4 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

YES, thank you. Donation sent!

Didn't arrive unfortunately. I appreciate the support
Thanks!

#826 4 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

Didn't arrive unfortunately. I appreciate the support
Thanks!

Donated again to paypal.me/olivercarell ... worth it!

Thanks again for (finally! ) releasing this!

#827 4 years ago

All you need is a pinsound board and a usb drive.

#828 4 years ago

Darn.. this quote thing dont work for me.

Was meant to Billy16

#829 4 years ago
Quoted from Sgrsgr:

All you need is a pinsound board and a usb drive.

Thanks for the info.

#830 4 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Thanks for the info.

I typically pick up the 2.1 audio cable as well so you get stereo.

#831 4 years ago

Donated - Thanks Oliver!

#832 4 years ago

Can't wait to try this.
Spare room is be renovated (by yours truly) so all the furniture is blocking up the arcade.
Extra motivation to finish!

#833 4 years ago

Thanks to everyone. So I actually loaded up the music yesterday to find out that none of the plugins I used back in the day still work. Now it sounds even better to my ears....god I need to finish this. No pressure at all.

#834 4 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

Thanks to everyone. So I actually loaded up the music yesterday to find out that none of the plugins I used back in the day still work. Now it sounds even better to my ears....god I need to finish this. No pressure at all.

Ughhhh. That's tough.

#835 4 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

The quarantine mix.

#836 4 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

It's now or never Olli!

#837 4 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

It's now or never Olli!

Unfortunately I'm still working as I'm in an essential field.

#838 4 years ago

You stay safe Oli - I'm in the same circumstances - It's scary out there!
(Same goes for everyone else!)

#839 4 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

Unfortunately I'm still working as I'm in an essential field.

Sorry didn't realise this Olli. Stay safe dude!!

#840 4 years ago

We are very lucky in the north of Germany. There is barely any cases or casualties. People adapted fast to the situation here and took it serious. That might be part of it.

Be safe everyone.

#841 4 years ago

Donated to Oli, as he started this whole thing off, and whilst he didnt get to where he wanted to, it's a great updated version!

3 weeks later
#842 3 years ago

some feedback.... Almost everything sounds perfect with a couple exceptions that stand out after playing dozens of games.

using Rom LH6

Man overboard: The different callouts at the beginning of the mode don't mesh together well. There needs to be a slight gap after the first piece.

Game end music: The sections of music don't blend together. There's a sharp change with a gap between them.

I'll try to get some video. Other than those two, the only things that I notice are that some are a bit too quiet, and others are louder. Even with a couple of issues, I love it much more with the new sounds.

Man overboard:

Game end:

#843 3 years ago

Thats some realy wierd behaviour. End game video thats is...

It seams that it plays several different wet williy music files after each other and then fades out.

Is this behaviour related to your last ball were lost during wet willy mode or is this every end game?

I’ll check what software version i’ve got in my mashine.

#844 3 years ago
Quoted from Sgrsgr:

Thats some realy wierd behaviour. End game video thats is...
It seams that it plays several different wet williy music files after each other and then fades out.
Is this behaviour related to your last ball were lost during wet willy mode or is this every end game?
I’ll check what software version i’ve got in my mashine.

That is every single game. I think a change was made in the last couple roms that make that music appear every time as opposed to only when you had above a certain score.

#845 3 years ago

I’m pretty sure that home rom end game music is different than all the regular releases.

#846 3 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

I’m pretty sure that home rom end game music is different than all the regular releases.

I believe that the "regular" Roms only did the end game music stuff when you had a very good score (like over 500 million), but the home roms changed that to like 30 million - which is basically every game (unless you totally suck).

#847 3 years ago

But end game music is not supposed to be the wet willy theme in original rom, right?

#848 3 years ago

Another thing I just found. If the whirlpool challenge goes for a while, it runs out of music. There's a gap with no sound and it starts again.

I don't remember how it sounded with the original rom at the end of the game. It's been years since I had that one in.

#849 3 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

Another thing I just found. If the whirlpool challenge goes for a while, it runs out of music. There's a gap with no sound and it starts again.
I don't remember how it sounded with the original rom at the end of the game. It's been years since I had that one in.

There is no solution for this problem, I think. The sound files are in a certain length, aprox 2 minutes. When the sound file is played to the end, it's starts from the beginning. Most of the songs is made with aprox 1 bar with some kind of intro so there is no way to make the system skip that bar. when it plays it the second time. Well, I can make the sound files last 4 minutes, but it would make the sound package quite large.

#850 3 years ago
Quoted from Sgrsgr:

There is no solution for this problem, I think. The sound files are in a certain length, aprox 2 minutes. When the sound file is played to the end, it's starts from the beginning. Most of the songs is made with aprox 1 bar with some kind of intro so there is no way to make the system skip that bar. when it plays it the second time. Well, I can make the sound files last 4 minutes, but it would make the sound package quite large.

I don't think the file size really matters. I have a 16GB card in there and there's nothing else that needs to go on it besides this sound package.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

12,610 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 871 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-water-reorchestration-for-pinsound-and-warren-davis/page/17?hl=dantesmark and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.