hELLS_YEAH_(resized).png
warren-davis-1_7_(resized).jpg
Attach20845_20160211_211256_(resized).jpg
rick-big-picture.jpg
20150411_165544.jpg
pps-1.jpg
scroogemcduck.jpg
lucifer-1.jpg
There are 871 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 18.
#651 5 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Man every time I see an update to this my heart skips a beat...
We should have a theoretical poll - a replacement topper or Olli's reorchestration. I know where my vote would go

Well, that would be easy for me to choose...my topper is in fabulous condition (arguably in better condition than the rest of my machine).

I don't need a new topper...but I sure would like to improve the "water" sounds.

#652 5 years ago

I dont have a foil topper and my vote is unquestionably this reorchestration.

3 weeks later
#653 5 years ago

Monthly bump of hope, then disappoint when you open the thread and realize there’s nothing new.

#654 5 years ago
Quoted from zene10:

Monthly bump of hope, then disappoint when you open the thread and realize there’s nothing new.

Good thing's take time grasshopper!

#655 5 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Good thing's take time grasshopper!

Standing by... /twitch /twitch patiently...

#656 5 years ago
Quoted from zene10:

Yep. You got me excited.... then the disappointment.

#657 5 years ago

Refresh...refresh...refresh...OP has a life, give him a break. He has all the right priorities.

#658 5 years ago
Quoted from zene10:

Refresh...refresh...refresh...OP has a life, give him a break. He has all the right priorities.

True true, but he's talented too. Can't help but be anxious for this.. .I'm hopeful he finds the time.

#659 5 years ago

I have his work installed on my IJ and JP and it transforms both games to a whole new experience.

2 months later
#660 4 years ago

I always get so excited when I see a new posting to this thread but end up depressed when there is no new news.

#661 4 years ago

Says the first post in 77 days!

1 week later
#662 4 years ago

My wh2o had been packed up the last 6 months.
I have a pinsiund ready to go into it next time it's set up , hopefully with the new mix!

4 weeks later
#663 4 years ago

my wh2o is still packed away........waiting .......wanting this

#664 4 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

I don't think this is EndProdukt's mix? It's the legacy sounds with re-recorded callouts but it doesn't say who by. They might be the new ones from Warren Davis but I don't think so.

This is my mix and I got a voice actor to redo all the call outs here in Australia at my cost. If anyone wants or needs a copy direct shoot me a pm.
It is free to share and I don't believe people should charge for mixes.

Added over 5 years ago:

Ok Ive sent this to 15 odd people. Not one piece of feedback or followup - good, bad or otherwise so sorry not sending out anymore.
I think one version is up on the community website anyway.

1 month later
#665 4 years ago

Just seen that pinsound are releasing their shaker motor.
Would be nice to get both of these at once!

#666 4 years ago

That would be a great combination.

3 months later
#667 4 years ago

Take my money!!

#668 4 years ago

Tell me about it.

#669 4 years ago

Really hoping this gets done sometime soon.

#670 4 years ago

This isn't the action that i wanted to see in this thread

#671 4 years ago

#672 4 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

This is my mix and I got a voice actor to redo all the call outs here in Australia at my cost. If anyone wants or needs a copy direct shoot me a pm.
It is free to share and I don't believe people should charge for mixes.

Added 83 days ago: Ok Ive sent this to 15 odd people. Not one piece of feedback or followup - good, bad or otherwise so sorry not sending out anymore.
I think one version is up on the community website anyway.

Sorry dude,
You sent this to me but I only just got my WH20 setup after a house move.
now I need to find my pinsound board.

1 week later
#673 4 years ago

Is there at least a chance to listen to those reorchestrated demos that are not any more availablenon OP's dropbox?

1 month later
#674 4 years ago

Hey guys. I'm glad there is still interest.

I haven't worked on this in god knows how long.

My business as audio engineer became much bigger, I'm a single father of a 5 years old, I have another daily job, I got out of pinball and more into arcade and all that stuff.

This isn't forgotten. But please don't hope for it any time soon. I'm like this: one day I will open the project and say 'this needs to be done' and this is where I will go crazy again. Promised. No promises about when this is happening though.

Thanks for all your support. It's very very much appreciated and I'm still very happy whenever I see videos with my work.

Olli

#675 4 years ago

Hi Olli, my sound card on my #WH2O just died, so will buy a pinsound. The day you will go crazy again you will make a froggy happy. Cheers.

#676 4 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

My business as audio engineer became much bigger, I'm a single father of a 5 years old, I have another daily job, I got out of pinball and more into arcade and all that stuff.
This isn't forgotten. But please don't hope for it any time soon. I'm like this: one day I will open the project and say 'this needs to be done' and this is where I will go crazy again. Promised. No promises about when this is happening though.
Thanks for all your support. It's very very much appreciated and I'm still very happy whenever I see videos with my work.
Olli

Olli, is there any chance of just releasing the re-recorded callouts?

I think these alone would give the game's audio a massive boost... thanks for your consideration!

#677 4 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

I'm like this: one day I will open the project and say 'this needs to be done' and this is where I will go crazy again.

I know exactly how that is. I've got projects laying around just waiting for me to get interested in them again and just like you I go full bore until it's done. My Whitewater won't be leaving anytime soon, so it's ready when you are.

#678 4 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

Olli

Well shit...

#679 4 years ago

Bummer - been following for 5 years. Wh2O is my fave. Looking forward to you going crazy.

#680 4 years ago

We all know money makes the world go around. I wonder if the OP would state a dollar amount to finish this up. Im sure we could all kick in $25 and very quickly raise a nice chunk of change.

#681 4 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

We all know money makes the world go around. I wonder if the OP would state a dollar amount to finish this up. Im sure we could all kick in $25 and very quickly raise a nice chunk of change.

I’d toss $200 in that pot

#682 4 years ago

I'd throw in.

#683 4 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

I'd throw in.

I'd contribute

#684 4 years ago

I would donate. I have wanted this since the beginning!

How much is it going to take Olli?

#685 4 years ago

See this exactly my point! Money talks and bullshit walks. Start enticing the OP with true money and I'm sure that would light a fire for sure.

#686 4 years ago

Make me get a dead pool and we talking... Haha. Now seriously... We are also talking IP that is not mine. Remember the shit with this PPS idiot? Stuff like this needs to be figured out.

#687 4 years ago

Chad at pinballcode.com has his modified versions free. With a donate button. I'd imagine most would make a nice donation, I will.

#688 4 years ago

Endprodukt is next (or three) level to any audio remaster I’ve heard.

#689 4 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

Make me get a dead pool and we talking... Haha. Now seriously... We are also talking IP that is not mine. Remember the shit with this PPS idiot? Stuff like this needs to be figured out.

I thought you guys had a deal worked out or did it not happen?

#690 4 years ago

I'd chip a few euro for this too.
please,your planet needs you.

#691 4 years ago

We all feel like that poor "man overboard" guy waiting for you to hit that blinking light.

#692 4 years ago

The Endprodukt version of IJ is ‘wunderbar’, it’s great that it is free but also feel you need some kind of reward for all your time and skills.
Only reason I buy PinSound boards is because of people like this, without people like this PinSound sales would be much lower.
@Endprodukt have a happy Christmas.
Fingers crossed for this to happen.

#693 4 years ago

Was hoping to check back in on this thread and maybe find an aweaome Christmas present. Guess no new WH20 soundtrack under the tree again this year.

1 month later
#694 4 years ago

Dear White Water fans.

I have news. I would call them good news.

All SFX and speech samples have been succesfully replaced to my satisfaction. I'm actually fine tuning them now. (Stereo panning and volume)

The music as you heard it in my examples is still not done and will probably not be done for quite some time...BUT:

I will release the package with a completely restored music set and my personal shaker profile.

I used state of the art compressors, limiters, equalizers and restoring tools to make the original soundtrack sound deeper, more punchy and clearer. It's stereo enhanced (not true stereo but wider), harsh frequencies have been dynamicaly removed while missing topend has been reintroduced with complex audio restoration. All in all I would call it a more HiFi version of the original that fades in with all the new sounds very naturally.

To me as an audiophile idiot the restoration is a night and day difference. It really needs a stereo update with good speakers to open it's full potential, though. Also the sfx makes heavy use of stereo panning.

When and how this package is going to be released has yet to be announced.

This is not 100% what you all have been waiting for, but believe me that it sounds fantastic. Having Warren Davis as the original Wet Willie alone is worth a ton.

I'm very sorry you all had to wait for so long.

A little something:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3tlbm2nhunpjslj/howdy%20wet.wav?dl=0

#695 4 years ago

Wow, awesome to hear! I'm a huge fan of FM Synth and the Whitewater soundtrack as is, so this sounds like the sound package I'd like to use if I were to every try out Pinsound. I just need a Whitewater first.

#696 4 years ago

Looking *very* forward to whatever you release!

#697 4 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

Dear White Water fans.
All SFX and speech samples have been succesfully replaced to my satisfaction. I'm actually fine tuning them now. (Stereo panning and volume)
The music as you heard it in my examples is still not done and will probably not be done for quite some time...BUT:
I will release the package with a completely restored music set and my personal shaker profile.
I used state of the art compressors, limiters, equalizers and restoring tools to make the original soundtrack sound deeper, more punchy and clearer. It's stereo enhanced (not true stereo but wider), harsh frequencies have been dynamicaly removed while missing topend has been reintroduced with complex audio restoration. All in all I would call it a more HiFi version of the original that fades in with all the new sounds very naturally.
To me as an audiophile idiot the restoration is a night and day difference. It really needs a stereo update with good speakers to open it's full potential, though. Also the sfx makes heavy use of stereo panning.
This is not 100% what you all have been waiting for, but believe me that it sounds fantastic. Having Warren Davis as the original Wet Willie alone is worth a ton.
A little something:

Just glad to see there is still progress and desire to keep moving forward on this. So many people are over the moon over this project coming to fruition.

#698 4 years ago

Endprodukt Thanks for the update and effort. I'm excited... can't wait!

#699 4 years ago

I was very glad to hear that this is moving forward, at least until I heard that sample you linked.

What is that supposed to be? It doesn't seem similar to any sound clip on MY Whitewater, furthermore the quality sounded pretty poor.

The only thing I dislike about the original sounds, is the high-frequency "waterfall" sound effects sound more like static than water. Hopefully your new sound package has done something with that.

#700 4 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

Dear White Water fans.
A little something:

Always good to get an update from you. I look forward to getting this operational in my machine. Keep up the good work!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

7,780 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilsonville, OR
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

17,250 (OBO)
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 40.00
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

12,610 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

There are 871 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-water-reorchestration-for-pinsound-and-warren-davis/page/14?hl=sscnz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.