(Topic ID: 250377)

White Water Ramps --- $20 each--- Cheap!!!

By SantaEatsCheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190728_172914 (resized).jpg
20190829_063517 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

White Water Ramps --- $20 each--- Cheap!!!

Added: 2019-08-29 10:59:51 UTC • Ended: September 8th, 2019
Condition: Used, poor condition

Price

$ 20

Edit: Price Drop $20 Each. Insanity falls is available for local pickup only..

Up for sale is 1 complete set of White Water Ramps with underside decals already attached. These are all used ramps, and came out of my fully functional machine. These parts are all 100% functional, and all are less than perfect. They are $20 each plus shipping. Pick and choose what you need. Condition varies from a 2/10 to an 8/10. Shipping may be a bit pricey for the long one due to size.

See an up close view of all ramps on the following link

One of the images below is what the ramps looked like in my machine before switching them out.

You can absolutely find better ramps than this out there at several times the price.

Below are links to what it would cost to replace these items new.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/31-1727-XX
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/PR190
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-15838
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/PR200
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/PR170
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/PR003
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/PR180

This runs to $743.48 shipped from Marcos.

I am asking $20 each... that's 80% off new.

I have a ton of other White Water parts for sale. Quick video overview below. $350 for all... shipped.

Item photos

20190728_172914 (resized).jpg
20190829_063517 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are SantaEatsCheese's market stats.

diamond Seller Level

SantaEatsCheese has the Pinside Diamond seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to SantaEatsCheese's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Crofton, MD, US

#2 4 years ago

omg, just throw them in the trash and be done with them.

#3 4 years ago

I have resolved to never throw out pinball parts again as somebody out there always needs the part. All these are useable and range from a 2/10 to a 8/10. I believe I have been fair in my description and have shown a detailed video of their status. I'm expecting shipping (which I'm covering) will be $50+ as there is an almost 4 foot ramp included there.

I'll be listing more parts later as I finish out my shop job.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

omg, just throw them in the trash and be done with them.

I have resolved to never throw out pinball parts again as somebody out there always needs the part. All these are useable and range from a 2/10 to a 8/10. I believe I have been fair in my description and have shown a detailed video of their status. I'm expecting shipping (which I'm covering) will be $50+ as there is an almost 4 foot ramp included there.

I'll be listing more parts later as I finish out my shop job.

#5 4 years ago

I have had 2 used sets of white water ramps over the years and never have been able to sell them for much. I think I got $50 for 1 set and threw the others in the trash.

#6 4 years ago

250...cheap....wtf?

#7 4 years ago

Due to feedback from the pinside community I have reduced the price to $25 each plus shipping... that is roughly 80% off new. Will leave this up for a while as Im sure someone needs these.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I have had 2 used sets of white water ramps over the years and never have been able to sell them for much. I think I got $50 for 1 set and threw the others in the trash.

I also have a set and a half been in storage for years these ramps are a hard sell. I’m keeping them just in case someone needs one but there in way nicer shape these.

#9 4 years ago

any chance anyone going to expo with a used set?

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

I also have a set and a half been in storage for years these ramps are a hard sell. I’m keeping them just in case someone needs one but there in way nicer shape these.

Put yours up for sale when you are ready to part with them. The reason I am selling these is because I bought a different set that was nicer used set that was nicer (and more expensive) than these. Have you ever seen hermit crabs trade shells? They will sometimes literally all line up as the biggest crab finds a new shell, and as the biggest crab takes the new shell, the second biggest gets his old shell and so on.

This is the way I view pinball parts. When a collector gets a new set of ramps for his machine, I'll buy the old ones that are really nice and sell my functional ones to someone that just wants a players set. One new purchase gets a line of people a nicer machine. It has been my experience that somebody always needs what you are taking off of your machine.

Quoted from cavalier88z24:

any chance anyone going to expo with a used set?

When and where is the "Expo" you are referring to? The only pinball show on my radar near me anytime soon is the one in York.

#11 4 years ago

You'd be better off using them to practice flame polishing or cleaning techniques. I have some old Earthshaker ramps i plan to learn how to flame polish on.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

When and where is the "Expo" you are referring to? The only pinball show on my radar near me anytime soon is the one in York.

pinball expo is in chicago.

#13 4 years ago

Put yours up for sale when you are ready to part with them. The reason I am selling these is because I bought a different set that was nicer used set that was nicer (and more expensive) than these. Have you ever seen hermit crabs trade shells? They will sometimes literally all line up as the biggest crab finds a new shell, and as the biggest crab takes the new shell, the second biggest gets his old shell and so on.

This is the way I view pinball parts. When a collector gets a new set of ramps for his machine, I'll buy the old ones that are really nice and sell my functional ones to someone that just wants a players set. One new purchase gets a line of people a nicer machine. It has been my experience that somebody always needs what you are taking off of your machine.

that's fine if you own a 1986 reliant "k" car and you need a part, but most people that spend $4500-5500 for a whitewater wouldn't dare waste their time on these, these are in worse shape than 99.9% of the used ramps ive seen. its might work if ramps were extinct, but they aren't. Sorry, you are not sitting on something highly sought after, and god save us all when you are!

#14 4 years ago

I have in the past no bites. But I just gave one away to a guy 5 hrs away from me. So you are right but some of those ramps you got there are just not worth keeping. As I’m sure I’m not the only one who bought all new ramps and are sitting on a not so bad set.

1 week later
#15 4 years ago

Price drop to $20 each. Insanity falls is now only available for local pickup. I added 60 other White Water items for sale Quick video overview below. $350 for all... shipped.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-water-ramps-full-set-cheap-250-shipped?hl=pinasco and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.