Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by TheLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

I apologize if this has been covered in previous posts (attempted search but was unsuccessful) but does anyone have experience with adding pinstadium lights to WH20? It appears that I will need to remove the raft nearest to the front of the playfield on insanity falls in order for the lights to fit. Is this correct? Any advice on how best to remove and if it can be placed on another spot of the falls? Additionally, given the somewhat cramped playfield, is it possible to add mirror blades in addition to the pinstadium lights?

Thanks in advance.

#2 3 years ago

Hey glad to help and the Pin Stadium thread for support is at the link below.

There is no need to remove anything as they will fit, but on that side you will need to put the Magna-Mount on first and then put the light bar on.

It’s a snug fit and Whitewater is one of the machines that they were designed on as I knew if I built them to fit on that they would clear all others machines.

Here is the link to the official Pin Stadium thread and email me at [email protected] if you need more help. Thanks!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/128#post-5847734

#3 3 years ago

Britewater

#4 3 years ago

Way, way, way to much light. I don't think I have enough "ways" in there either.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Way, way, way to much light. I don't think I have enough "ways" in there either.

You mean the combo of mirror blades with pinstadium or just pinstadium by itself?

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from DwightEisenhower:

You mean the combo of mirror blades with pinstadium or just pinstadium by itself?

The lights themselves. Mirror only makes it worse. They really wash out any game's lighting effects IMHO. GI is not meant to look like a flood light on the playfield.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

12,610 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

7,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-water-pinstadium?hl=dwighteisenhower and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.