(Topic ID: 48835)

White Water Owners/Previous Owners: a question for you...

By Chambahz

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 45 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by copperpot
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4000533600_592e525a39_o.jpg
3999769577_fbcc3a18bb_o.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 10 years ago

First off for the game....I just really don't get sick of it. Vacation Jackpot isn't that easy to get so the game keeps you coming back for more. For me all the shots are fun, so that helps not getting bored with it. I don't really think like you do, where a game has to be "fast" to enjoy, but you need to consider that as I wouldn't call WH20 a "fast" game. The lower PF area can be frustratingly fast, but a lot of time is spent on the upper PF which may be too slow for you.
I beat it *snicker* the other week 3 times in a row...and that didn't make me want to kick it out of the house or anything. Plus the colorDMD is rock solid
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wh20-color-dmd#post-832435

Quoted from lukerp:

The easiest way to feed the right inlane? Shoot straight up the middle with the right flipper. Ball kicks to the upper playfield, rolls down to the right inlane. Repeat. 25 boring times.

Quoted from judremy:

There is a hold bonus that will carry it over to the next ball. You only have to get to 6 once. Both islands can light a letter. Not that hard to do.

Yes you only have to get River 6 class once in the game to VJ it. As judremy says, if you are close to river 6 just pick up 6 right ramps and the hold bonus will help you the next ball. Honestly, if you are just shooting the ramp over and over to get river classes that's probably not the best way to do it. I mean you get the upper PF all the time....anything other than whirlpool shot you get a letter. Why you wouldn't be going for the whirpool awards when you're up there anyway is beyond me.

Home ROMS are great. I personally have enough games without a ball save I feel no shame in taking one

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from paragon66x:

It was one of those games that every time I hit the ball I felt like something was going to break.

Gotta make sure the right flipper coils are on there as they are diff'rent strengths.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 12.95
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

7,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

7,780 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilsonville, OR
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-water-ownersprevious-owners-a-question-for-you?tu=thelaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.