image.jpg
20150715_141931.jpg
MX-03-9216-10L.jpg
IMG_1214.JPG
IMG_1205.JPG
IMG_1208.JPG
Photo_11-23-12,_8_20_11_AM.jpg
Photo_11-23-12,_8_20_01_AM.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#213 8 years ago

You can count me too for 2 ones please
Thanks buddy

#244 8 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Thanks everyone for the enthusiasm.
Who knew a little plastic would make such a splash? (pun intended )
I probably won't keep a running list like last time. Keeping track of everyone was a huge hassle and part of the reason I never came back to this in the first place. I never wanted to get into the mod business, but I do want to make sure everyone who wants one gets one.
I've pre-ordered and sent a deposit for 200 parts, so I seriously doubt that anyone will be left hanging this time. Just please check back on the thread regularly. I have to send an orignal sample to the producer for color matching and then I'll have a better idea on when he can deliver the parts to me.
After that, I just have to place a large order with Marcos or BAA for the plastic stand-offs and longer machine screws so that I can send this out as a complete kit; just like before.
So, for now, please don't send me any PMs requesting that I put you on the list. It'll just get lost in the chaos.
I'll post final pricing and payment info when it's all ready to go. I imagine it'll take several weeks to get this all sorted out.
Thank you!

thanks to you.

1 month later
#294 8 years ago

As i don't know when you have started to count "orders", I'm still in for one set.
Thanks buddy

#334 8 years ago

Payment sent. Thanks buddy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-water-missing-plastic-coming-soon?tu=colonel_caverne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.