image.jpg
20150715_141931.jpg
MX-03-9216-10L.jpg
IMG_1214.JPG
IMG_1205.JPG
IMG_1208.JPG
Photo_11-23-12,_8_20_11_AM.jpg
Photo_11-23-12,_8_20_01_AM.jpg
There are 474 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 10.
#301 8 years ago

Payment sent, but the ap wouldn't let me put my physical address in. I'll pm..

#302 8 years ago

Just payapled you.

#303 8 years ago

Payment sent

#304 8 years ago

sent!

#305 8 years ago

Hi Drano,

Mounting flush to the metal is fine by me as that is how the missing Congo plastic is also mounted and it looks great. $20 sent to your PayPal account.

Shipping address was added as a 'Note' in the Paypal transaction.

Gord

#306 8 years ago

Hi Drano,

23$ sent to your Paypal account

Thanks for your work.

#307 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Thanks, but aren't those ones different than these? Meaning different process to make them. Or maybe I just missed it, page 1 is from 3 years ago, so it's not really clear.

Skins was correct. Same installation as in post #18 assuming you want to float the plastic. All that is needed are 2 extra short spacers and 2 longer machine screws to compensate for the extra height.

The plastic is identical except we added an extra hole at the tip. This is for those people that want to mount it flush to the metal. The hole is for the small screw at the end of the metal guide.

The parts needed are as follows:

x2 - 1/4" spacers - part# 03-8022-4
x2 - 6-32 x 1.5" machine screw - part #4006-01005-24

#308 8 years ago

Payment sent via PayPal!

Thanks, Rob

#309 8 years ago

Sent

#310 8 years ago

Is it too late to get in on this?

#311 8 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Skins was correct. Same installation as in post #18 assuming you want to float the plastic. All that is needed are 2 extra short spacers and 2 longer machine screws to compensate for the extra height.
The plastic is identical except we added an extra hole at the tip. This is for those people that want to mount it flush to the metal. The hole is for the small screw at the end of the metal guide.
The parts needed are as follows:
x2 - 1/4" spacers - part# 03-8022-4
x2 - 6-32 x 1.5" machine screw - part #4006-01005-4

Hi Drano,

I just checked Marco Specialties and I think that you may have a typo in the part number for the machine screw (the spacer part number is correct). I believe that the correct part number for the machine screw is as follows.

4006-01005-24

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/4006-01005-24

Thanks.

Gord

#312 8 years ago

Money sent. Thanks for doing this Drano!

Jeff R.

#313 8 years ago

Money sent. Hope they ship soon

#314 8 years ago

Payment sent-thanks for doing this, Drano!

#315 8 years ago

Payment sent with address. Thanks much!

#316 8 years ago

Payment sent. Big Thanks for doing these Drano!

#317 8 years ago

Wonderful for you to do this!

Payment Sent.

Thank you.

Art

#318 8 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Hi Drano,
I just checked Marco Specialties and I think that you may have a typo in the part number for the machine screw (the spacer part number is correct). I believe that the correct part number for the machine screw is as follows.
4006-01005-24
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/4006-01005-24
Thanks.
Gord

Thanks Gord!

Quoted from Pinterest:

Is it too late to get in on this?

I still have a couple of hundred

Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Wonderful for you to do this!
Payment Sent.
Thank you.
Art

No thanks necessary... after 3 years of inquires I'm just happy to not have to say no anymore

#319 8 years ago

Money sent,many thanks for doing these

#320 8 years ago

Damn it Drano! I was probably a block from your house today. You could have thrown one of these to me as I drove by on the 401! Could you bring one up with you to the Ottawa show?

#321 8 years ago

IN! Money sent. Great mod Drano. Thanks for doing this. I always wondered why that guide was bare metal...

#322 8 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

Damn it Drano! I was probably a block from your house today. You could have thrown one of these to me as I drove by on the 401! Could you bring one up with you to the Ottawa show?

I'll mail one out. Send me your address.
As I recall I owe you one

#323 8 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Payment sent, but the ap wouldn't let me put my physical address in. I'll pm..

I just did the same thing... no address was put in with paypal payment. PM just sent

#324 8 years ago

You've been Paypal'd!!

Thank you!

#325 8 years ago

Payment sent.

A big "thank You" for doing this!!

Kevin

#326 8 years ago

I forgot to fill in the address with the PayPal payment I sent so I sent a second PayPal payment for $0.25 with the address. Hope that made sense and got to you.

#327 8 years ago

Payment sent. Thanks!

#328 8 years ago

Wow guys! I'm glad I had a lot made
Thanks for the overwhelming support.

I'm gonna be pretty busy this weekend!

#329 8 years ago

Im looking at the pictures on the first page of this thread and noticed that there is a large spacer between the new plastic and the clear ramp (the long screw that goes thru the ramp into the playfield). My machine doesn't have one. Does anyone know what size it is? Thanks all.

#330 8 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Im looking at the pictures on the first page of this thread and noticed that there is a large spacer between the new plastic and the clear ramp (the long screw that goes thru the ramp into the playfield). My machine doesn't have one. Does anyone know what size it is? Thanks all.

The plastic has an oversize hole in the middle so the original ramp support isn't impacted at all. The plastic just goes around it so there's no spacer between the plastic and the ramp... Just whatever was there originally.

#331 8 years ago

Hi,

Money sent, thanks in advance.

#332 8 years ago

They look amazing - payment sent!!

Cheers, Kris

#334 8 years ago

Payment sent. Thanks buddy

#335 8 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

The plastic has an oversize hole in the middle so the original ramp support isn't impacted at all. The plastic just goes around it so there's no spacer between the plastic and the ramp... Just whatever was there originally.

That's what is odd. There is nothing there on my machine. Just the screw that holds the ramp down.

#336 8 years ago
Quoted from gac:

That's what is odd. There is nothing there on my machine. Just the screw that holds the ramp down.

The screw that holds the ramp down is in the center position of the guide. This plastic only uses screws on the upper and lower hole positions. I avoided the middle altogether by creating an oversize hole so that the middle post wasn't affected at all. All you do is unscrew the ramp and slip it over the post.

Maybe I'm not understanding your issue? Feel free to post a picture of you like.

#337 8 years ago

PayPal money is sent. Thank you

#338 8 years ago

Alright!
It took me most of the weekend to get organized but, every order that got in before Friday has been packed, addressed and stamped.
I'll be dropping them in the mail first thing tomorrow morning.
Shipping from Canada will generallly take 7-10 business days depending where you are. Sometimes as fast as 3-4 days.

Those orders that came in later (and up until tomorrow) will go out mid-week.
I ran out of small padded envelopes but just ordered a large box full

Thanks for your patience!

#339 8 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Alright!
It took me most of the weekend to get organized but, every order that got in before Friday has been packed, addressed and stamped.
I'll be dropping them in the mail first thing tomorrow morning.
Shipping from Canada will generallly take 7-10 business days depending where you are. Sometimes as fast as 3-4 days.
Those orders that came in later (and up until tomorrow) will go out mid-week.
I ran out of small padded envelopes but just ordered a large box full
Thanks for your patience!

Thanks Adriano. Just out of curiosity how many plastics have you sold and how many total plastics were created.

Hopefully you are covering your costs and making a bit of a profit.

Thanks.

Gord

#340 8 years ago

Paypal sent

#341 8 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Thanks Adriano. Just out of curiosity how many plastics have you sold and how many total plastics were created.
Hopefully you are covering your costs and making a bit of a profit.
Thanks.
Gord

Hey Gord,
I ordered a couple of hundred just to be safe. I didn't want to have to fend off any more digruntled WH2O owners in future

Of course, I had no idea how long it would take to go through that many plastics and recoup my money so, when factoring my price, I planned for packaging and projected postage costs, plus some extra on top so that my parts costs would be covered sooner. I figure after about 40%-50% of them were sold I'd be in the black. I'm not too far from that at the moment so, the good news is I won't lose money!

Also, I had these made by a US supplier and then shipped to me. So I had to factor in the current crappy USD/CAD $ exchange into my costs as well

In the end, still way less money (and work) than how I was doing them before.

#342 8 years ago

Good for you. I hope you make a healthy profit. You're idea, thought and time deserve reward. No shame in profiting. It was very fairly priced.

#343 8 years ago

Payment sent. Great job

#344 8 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Good for you. I hope you make a healthy profit. Your idea, thought and time deserve reward. No shame in profiting. It was very fairly priced.

+1, very glad to hear that you are almost in the black already. I really appreciate talented, creative people such as yourself that are able to further our enjoyment of pinball by making these quality products.

Gord

#345 8 years ago

Yep thanks for not ripping off us Europeans too.far to often we get rode

#346 8 years ago

I'm a little nervous after dropping a several dozen of these into the mailbox this morning
Looking forward to seeing them arrive.

Please post here when you guys start getting them.

Thank you all!

#347 8 years ago

Payment sent! Can't wait.

#348 8 years ago

PM Sent Thanks Drano!

#349 8 years ago

I mean paypal sent. Money sent!

Thanks again!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,780 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilsonville, OR
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 12.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 474 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-water-missing-plastic-coming-soon/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.