Topic Stats

• 466 posts
  • 163 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by delt31
  • Topic is favorited by 39 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 25 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

WH2O ramp cover (resized).png
IMG_3804_LI (resized).jpg
IMG_3803_LI (resized).jpg
IMG_0356.jpg
IMG_0357.jpg
DSCN3437.jpg
DSCN3439.jpg
20150727_172342.jpg
image.jpg
20150715_141931.jpg
MX-03-9216-10L.jpg
IMG_1214.JPG
IMG_1205.JPG
IMG_1208.JPG
Photo_11-23-12,_8_20_11_AM.jpg
Photo_11-23-12,_8_20_01_AM.jpg

There are 466 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.
#451 11 months ago

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let you guys know that Canada Post has been on strike since last Monday.
Apparently this is a 'rotating strike', so it's more of a slow-down than a full stoppage of service.

Either way, if you have placed a recent order, they have been mailed, but they may take slightly longer than the usual 7-10 business days that is the norm for Canada to US letter mail.

Sorry for any delay you may experience

#452 11 months ago

Thanks for the update. Ive been checking mail box everyday with excitement.

#453 11 months ago
Quoted from Drano:

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let you guys know that Canada Post has been on strike since last Monday.
Apparently this is a 'rotating strike', so it's more of a slow-down than a full stoppage of service.
Either way, if you have placed a recent order, they have been mailed, but they may take slightly longer than the usual 7-10 business days that is the norm for Canada to US letter mail.
Sorry for any delay you may experience

My plastic has been arrived.

2 weeks later
#454 11 months ago

Mine arrived in great shape and timing.
Thanks for making this mod!

#455 11 months ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Mine arrived in great shape and timing.
Thanks for making this mod!

Mine too. Thanks again

#456 11 months ago

As a "mod" this is one that when I look at my machine, it doesn't look like a mod. It looks like it was supposed to be there from the factory. Hence the "missing plastic" name, no doubt.

If you have a White Water and don't have this plastic, your machine isn't complete.....

#457 11 months ago
Quoted from tamoore:

As a "mod" this is one that when I look at my machine, it doesn't look like a mod. It looks like it was supposed to be there from the factory. Hence the "missing plastic" name, no doubt.
If you have a White Water and don't have this plastic, your machine isn't complete.....

Totally agree. I agree so much I just bought one

#458 11 months ago

Anyone have any recommendations for me? 35% of the time I go up Big Foot Bluffs my ball comes back down. It's hitting the top of the switch (I have circled in white). I didn't know what the easiest fix for this would be?

IMG_3803_LI (resized).jpgIMG_3804_LI (resized).jpg
#459 11 months ago

WH2O ramp cover (resized).png

Years ago there was a guy that made a ramp cover that fixes that problem by keeping the ball down in the ramp. It looked like this. It also helped correct broken out mount points for the switch.

#460 11 months ago
Quoted from tdddddd:

[quoted image]
Years ago there was a guy that made a ramp cover that fixes that problem by keeping the ball down in the ramp. It looked like this. It also helped correct broken out mount points for the switch.

Any idea who was selling them?

#461 11 months ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Any idea who was selling them?

No. This was back in 2007. Maybe the guy will pop up here. You can make it yourself. It doesn't have to be perfect. It's hidden under the mountains. Or find some guy who makes protectors and have him cut you one. I have a pdf of that sketch. PM me and I can email it to you.

#462 11 months ago

On my game I just raised up the switch a bit. Just loosen the two small screws on the switch body and push the switch as far up as it'll go. Then tighten it about halfway and try passing a ball through. If you don't hear the switch 'click', drop the front a little until it does.

I think I also put a few washers or spacers between the switch bracket and ramp to raise it a tiny bit more.

#463 11 months ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Anyone have any recommendations for me? 35% of the time I go up Big Foot Bluffs my ball comes back down. It's hitting the top of the switch (I have circled in white). I didn't know what the easiest fix for this would be?
[quoted image][quoted image]

I believe I got a plastic from Pinbits that fixed this a couple of years ago. Think it was this one, but seems it's out of stock:

http://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_72&products_id=635&zenid=e273dcc6c3378d1fe1ffb6189d5941c1

#464 11 months ago
Quoted from nman:

I believe I got a plastic from Pinbits that fixed this a couple of years ago. Think it was this one, but seems it's out of stock:
http://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_72&products_id=635&zenid=e273dcc6c3378d1fe1ffb6189d5941c1

Thank you

1 month later
#465 9 months ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Remove the right most spacer and replace it with a post rubber ring. Now, tighten the ball guide down until you hit the rubber ring. This will route the ball under the switch. You can use a ruler to test the angle and see that the ball is brought down below the switch.

#466 9 months ago

I have an extra mountain mod. Would sell for being 75+ shipping. Pm if interested

There are 466 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside