Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3296 (resized).JPG
DSCN2988 (resized).JPG
IMG_4564 (resized).JPG
IMG_4563 (resized).JPG
#1 3 years ago

This is around my 5th WH20 restore and has me confused. Not sure if it is an early game or what, but 2 sets of optos are different than the ones I had before. 1st - lower to upper ramp in the game had optos on the back of the ramp, but there is no place for them on the new ramp. I'm assuming they were replaced by the optos near bigfoot, since they seem to be missing on this game. See first pic. #2 - optos for disater drop ramp are on the ramp and not on a bracket that attaches from underneath the ramp. I can leave them this way, but can't install the cliffy, because it will block the optos. Biggest problem is #1 since there is no where to mount them on the ramp. If anyone can find the part # for the bracket near bigfoot - I can't seem to find it.
Pic one shows where the opto was on the original, pic 2 where the bigfoot optos should be, but aren't on this game.
Pic 3 is optos on the ramp, pic 4 optos on a bracket in all the other games.

IMG_4563 (resized).JPGIMG_4563 (resized).JPGIMG_3296 (resized).JPGIMG_3296 (resized).JPGIMG_4564 (resized).JPGIMG_4564 (resized).JPGDSCN2988 (resized).JPGDSCN2988 (resized).JPG
#2 3 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

This is around my 5th WH20 restore and has me confused. Not sure if it is an early game or what, but 2 sets of optos are different than the ones I had before. 1st - lower to upper ramp in the game had optos on the back of the ramp, but there is no place for them on the new ramp. I'm assuming they were replaced by the optos near bigfoot, since they seem to be missing on this game. See first pic. #2 - optos for disater drop ramp are on the ramp and not on a bracket that attaches from underneath the ramp. I can leave them this way, but can't install the cliffy, because it will block the optos. Biggest problem is #1 since there is no where to mount them on the ramp. If anyone can find the part # for the bracket near bigfoot - I can't seem to find it.
Pic one shows where the opto was on the original, pic 2 where the bigfoot optos should be, but aren't on this game.
Pic 3 is optos on the ramp, pic 4 optos on a bracket in all the other games.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

For #1, I guess the original part is not available. This version may help you:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whitewater-club-lifejackets-not-required/page/86#post-5164892

For #2, it's a simple design, can be also 3D printed, no impact by the ball.

#3 3 years ago

Just found one tonight on Mr Pinball Australia

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

17,250 (OBO)
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-water-help-needed-opto-placement?hl=davi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.