Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 days ago by Endprodukt
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.c61f6584104510f02244e54721d1a0c7 (resized).png
1874757444_ezgif.com-gif-maker(5).gif.f08655d9a434496f0fe84e430f8f8276 (resized).png
103935170_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.8fd9bb10497c2e05f6abd0c20ba3ea4a (resized).png

#1 3 months ago

I worked the last 3 weeks on colorising White Water for the Pin2DMD to use on real machines and Virtual Pinball.
I'm pretty close to release a first version. Most works very good, but it's not perfect yet.

You can watch all of my progress here: http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/4352-white-water-by-endprodukt/#replyForm

I love the Color DMD and owned many myself. But being able to do the colorisation by myself is just awesome and it really calms me down in these strange times. I took some inspiration from the original, which I first found a bit lackluster until I dived deeper into the materia and found out about all the limitations.

So thank you to the original Artist who did the work for Color DMD.

I tried to make my own version as much as possible and I also tried to go further with some things.

I will let you guys know when the first release is ready.

103935170_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.8fd9bb10497c2e05f6abd0c20ba3ea4a (resized).png1874757444_ezgif.com-gif-maker(5).gif.f08655d9a434496f0fe84e430f8f8276 (resized).pngezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.c61f6584104510f02244e54721d1a0c7 (resized).png

#2 3 months ago

Thank you for all you do!

#3 3 months ago

Looks great! Keep up the good work and enjoy the therapy!

Quoted from Endprodukt:

I worked the last 3 weeks on colorising White Water for the Pin2DMD to use on real machines and Virtual Pinball.
I'm pretty close to release a first version. Most works very good, but it's not perfect yet.
You can watch all of my progress here: http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/4352-white-water-by-endprodukt/#replyForm
I love the Color DMD and owned many myself. But being able to do the colorisation by myself is just awesome and it really calms me down in these strange times. I took some inspiration from the original, which I first found a bit lackluster until I dived deeper into the materia and found out about all the limitations.
So thank you to the original Artist who did the work for Color DMD.
I tried to make my own version as much as possible and I also tried to go further with some things.
I will let you guys know when the first release is ready.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#4 3 months ago

Where are you at on the audio?

#5 3 months ago

Is there somewhere I can buy a Pin2DMD to replace my DMD on my WH2O and add this?

#6 3 months ago
Quoted from judremy:

Is there somewhere I can buy a Pin2DMD to replace my DMD on my WH2O and add this?

It is a DIY solution. You would have to either built it yourself or get in on a group buy. Look in VPUnigerse Forum, you might lucky!

#7 3 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Where are you at on the audio?

A first release with all the SFX and Vocals (including exclusive callouts!) but with "only" remastered original music will be released soon, for free.

#8 3 months ago
Quoted from judremy:

dpannell used to, send him a PM and ask.

1 week later
#10 3 months ago

Looks very good, too bad these are not easy to obtain over here.

#11 3 months ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Looks very good, too bad these are not easy to obtain over here.

Neither are they here. It is a DIY project in the end. But there is many group buys, maybe you can get into one on VPUniverse! Good luck and thank you for the kind words.

#12 3 months ago

2 weeks later
#13 77 days ago

I ordered parts to build some PIN2DMDs several months ago and have a handful left for those in the US that need one. They are the 128x32 EVO and come unregistered with a Sony 16GB microSD. Send me a PM if interested.

P.s Amazing job Endprodukt! Wish I had a WH20 to put one in!

3 weeks later
#14 55 days ago

WOW just seeing this now.
Cant wait to try it .
I havent been near my pins in weeks but stuff like this gets me back in!!!
The VP universe worked for a few minutes earlier but now wont work
I did manage to grab a .pal and a .vni file .
Do you have the .fsq file (needed for real machines) thanks.

#15 50 days ago
Quoted from urbanledge:

WOW just seeing this now.
Cant wait to try it .
I havent been near my pins in weeks but stuff like this gets me back in!!!
The VP universe worked for a few minutes earlier but now wont work
I did manage to grab a .pal and a .vni file .
Do you have the .fsq file (needed for real machines) thanks.

Contact me via pm

1 week later
#16 42 days ago

I just tested this in my machine. A lot of the screens look great.

Is there any way to know what percentage of the colorization that you have complete?

#17 40 days ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

I just tested this in my machine. A lot of the screens look great.
Is there any way to know what percentage of the colorization that you have complete?

Let me retract that last post. I just replaced U24 since I had a memory issue and now from either that or the reseating of all of the ribbon cables, everything is showing up as colorized.

The only thing that i see that's odd is when you get Whirlpool award. I could have sworn that the water used to spin around it and now it no longer does.

#18 39 days ago

Here's the whirlpool award issue:

#19 33 days ago

Wow. That's weird. I'm pretty sure mine is working. Let me check.

#20 33 days ago

I've noticed i get a color bleed when it hows what the high score is. I haven't captured that one yet though.

I don't understand the process currently so i can't split this between a Pin2DMD issue or a colorization issue.

#21 33 days ago

Whirlpool is definately working here. What is you rom version?

#23 31 days ago

Same here. Weird. Mine works great. I'll upload the latest version. Please use your download link to get the file.

#24 30 days ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

Same here. Weird. Mine works great. I'll upload the latest version. Please use your download link to get the file.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

1 week later
#25 22 days ago

New files worked well. No more glitching in the Whirlpool award. I noticed that they were larger sizes as well.

Thanks!

1 week later
#26 15 days ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

New files worked well. No more glitching in the Whirlpool award. I noticed that they were larger sizes as well.
Thanks!

Awesome dude.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Toppers
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Elkhart, IN
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 11.00
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Whitewater pinball mods
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Plymouth, MN
$ 9.95
3,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Teverola, CAMPANIA
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside