• Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

GIF.gif
0F330720-18B9-458D-B968-D32F2CED75C2 (resized).jpeg
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.c61f6584104510f02244e54721d1a0c7 (resized).png
1874757444_ezgif.com-gif-maker(5).gif.f08655d9a434496f0fe84e430f8f8276 (resized).png
103935170_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.8fd9bb10497c2e05f6abd0c20ba3ea4a (resized).png
There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 4 years ago

I worked the last 3 weeks on colorising White Water for the Pin2DMD to use on real machines and Virtual Pinball.
I'm pretty close to release a first version. Most works very good, but it's not perfect yet.

You can watch all of my progress here: http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/4352-white-water-by-endprodukt/#replyForm

I love the Color DMD and owned many myself. But being able to do the colorisation by myself is just awesome and it really calms me down in these strange times. I took some inspiration from the original, which I first found a bit lackluster until I dived deeper into the materia and found out about all the limitations.

So thank you to the original Artist who did the work for Color DMD.

I tried to make my own version as much as possible and I also tried to go further with some things.

I will let you guys know when the first release is ready.

103935170_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.8fd9bb10497c2e05f6abd0c20ba3ea4a (resized).png103935170_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.8fd9bb10497c2e05f6abd0c20ba3ea4a (resized).png1874757444_ezgif.com-gif-maker(5).gif.f08655d9a434496f0fe84e430f8f8276 (resized).png1874757444_ezgif.com-gif-maker(5).gif.f08655d9a434496f0fe84e430f8f8276 (resized).pngezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.c61f6584104510f02244e54721d1a0c7 (resized).pngezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.c61f6584104510f02244e54721d1a0c7 (resized).png

#2 4 years ago

Thank you for all you do!

#3 4 years ago

Looks great! Keep up the good work and enjoy the therapy!

Quoted from Endprodukt:

I worked the last 3 weeks on colorising White Water for the Pin2DMD to use on real machines and Virtual Pinball.
I'm pretty close to release a first version. Most works very good, but it's not perfect yet.
You can watch all of my progress here: http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/4352-white-water-by-endprodukt/#replyForm
I love the Color DMD and owned many myself. But being able to do the colorisation by myself is just awesome and it really calms me down in these strange times. I took some inspiration from the original, which I first found a bit lackluster until I dived deeper into the materia and found out about all the limitations.
So thank you to the original Artist who did the work for Color DMD.
I tried to make my own version as much as possible and I also tried to go further with some things.
I will let you guys know when the first release is ready.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#4 4 years ago

Where are you at on the audio?

#5 4 years ago

Is there somewhere I can buy a Pin2DMD to replace my DMD on my WH2O and add this?

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

Is there somewhere I can buy a Pin2DMD to replace my DMD on my WH2O and add this?

It is a DIY solution. You would have to either built it yourself or get in on a group buy. Look in VPUnigerse Forum, you might lucky!

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Where are you at on the audio?

A first release with all the SFX and Vocals (including exclusive callouts!) but with "only" remastered original music will be released soon, for free.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

dpannell used to, send him a PM and ask.

1 week later
#10 4 years ago

Looks very good, too bad these are not easy to obtain over here.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Looks very good, too bad these are not easy to obtain over here.

Neither are they here. It is a DIY project in the end. But there is many group buys, maybe you can get into one on VPUniverse! Good luck and thank you for the kind words.

#12 4 years ago

2 weeks later
#13 3 years ago

I ordered parts to build some PIN2DMDs several months ago and have a handful left for those in the US that need one. They are the 128x32 EVO and come unregistered with a Sony 16GB microSD. Send me a PM if interested.

P.s Amazing job Endprodukt! Wish I had a WH20 to put one in!

3 weeks later
#14 3 years ago

WOW just seeing this now.
Cant wait to try it .
I havent been near my pins in weeks but stuff like this gets me back in!!!
The VP universe worked for a few minutes earlier but now wont work
I did manage to grab a .pal and a .vni file .
Do you have the .fsq file (needed for real machines) thanks.

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from urbanledge:

WOW just seeing this now.
Cant wait to try it .
I havent been near my pins in weeks but stuff like this gets me back in!!!
The VP universe worked for a few minutes earlier but now wont work
I did manage to grab a .pal and a .vni file .
Do you have the .fsq file (needed for real machines) thanks.

Contact me via pm

1 week later
#16 3 years ago

I just tested this in my machine. A lot of the screens look great.

Is there any way to know what percentage of the colorization that you have complete?

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

I just tested this in my machine. A lot of the screens look great.
Is there any way to know what percentage of the colorization that you have complete?

Let me retract that last post. I just replaced U24 since I had a memory issue and now from either that or the reseating of all of the ribbon cables, everything is showing up as colorized.

The only thing that i see that's odd is when you get Whirlpool award. I could have sworn that the water used to spin around it and now it no longer does.

#18 3 years ago

Here's the whirlpool award issue:

#19 3 years ago

Wow. That's weird. I'm pretty sure mine is working. Let me check.

#20 3 years ago

I've noticed i get a color bleed when it hows what the high score is. I haven't captured that one yet though.

I don't understand the process currently so i can't split this between a Pin2DMD issue or a colorization issue.

#21 3 years ago

Whirlpool is definately working here. What is you rom version?

#23 3 years ago

Same here. Weird. Mine works great. I'll upload the latest version. Please use your download link to get the file.

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

Same here. Weird. Mine works great. I'll upload the latest version. Please use your download link to get the file.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

1 week later
#25 3 years ago

New files worked well. No more glitching in the Whirlpool award. I noticed that they were larger sizes as well.

Thanks!

1 week later
#26 3 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

New files worked well. No more glitching in the Whirlpool award. I noticed that they were larger sizes as well.
Thanks!

Awesome dude.

4 weeks later
#27 3 years ago

For anyone in the US or Canada that wants a pin2dmd display you can PM Dan (@dpannell) or me (@dzorbas).

Either of us can help you out.

Thanks!

4 months later
#28 3 years ago

Hello all,

I do not have any displays, nor do I plan to have any in the future. Please do not contact me regarding these displays. Thanks!

1 week later
#29 3 years ago

Bonjour, comment faire pour avoir les fichiers Pin2dmd pour le White Water ? Merci d'avance.

3 months later
#30 3 years ago

Hello, I’m new to pinball, and just acquire a Real wh2o with pin2dmd display installed.
Unfortunately I don’t have the files to convert the frames. I’ve been through the software to make the conversion and I can imagine it’s a long journey !
Is there somebody here that could tell me how to get those files as I’ve already try to contact endprodukt on vpuniverse with no success ?
BR

#31 3 years ago

He made post #26, maybe send him a PM. He does have a set fee for his files last time I checked.

#32 3 years ago

Thanks Billy,

After digging, I finally discover that the needed files were already on the SD Card with other unneeded files.

I finally made it work and it looks really great ! (real pinball )

Just some tips to make it working :

-ROM LH-6 (mine was L-2...)

-Set up the pinball in English (not working great in other language, FR in my case)

-Pin2dmd version 3.2 in my case (will try to upgrade to the latest version 4.07)

-select right RGB in config menu (need to try severals)

-Need to have 3 files on the SD CARD : licence key , pin2dmd.fsq (5MO), pin2dmd.pal (17ko)

Still some small glitches on scores and maybe the whirlpool challenge animation could be improved a bit.

Enjoy !

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from lafx:

Pin2dmd version 3.2 in my case (will try to upgrade to the latest version 4.07)

Latest is 4.09

1 week later
#34 3 years ago

A Dutch guy who also makes system11 displays (bought one for my Big Guns and works great) will have a batch of pin2DMD at good price +/- 125 eur.

Is the may 2020 release the latest version as found in the link or has there been an update fixing the mentioned issues :

- Keyframes for all score possibilities in multiplayer
- vacation jackpot scene
- finishing the menu
- many many little tweaks

thx for the great work Endprodukt !

3 weeks later
#35 2 years ago

Hello, I will have a problem to submit to you on my White Water. In fact, a bug only happens when I have the "ball save" , the screen freezes and from that moment my animations are only two-tone or unicolored. Would you have any idea what might cause this. FYI, I have the 4.1 version of the Pin2DMD, the ROM LH-6, set in English. The only thing I didn't test is to regrave the rom on a new eprom. I hope you can help me. Thank you. Xavier.
My colorization does not seem to be involved because it comes from Endprodukt. Maybe Lucky1 could help me ?

0F330720-18B9-458D-B968-D32F2CED75C2 (resized).jpeg0F330720-18B9-458D-B968-D32F2CED75C2 (resized).jpeg
#36 2 years ago

I update a couple of things for everyone. Download your links again and make sure that you uppdate your pin2dmd.

Belokan29

that I have never ever seen and I doubt it has anything to do with my files. Bad SD?

#37 2 years ago

what are the two additional folders in the dropbox?

#38 2 years ago

Hello, I advance I advance but thinking I managed to help myself by being up to date; I still realize that a single animation does not work well: weird why only one? Can you adjust yet to do it or change your sdcard again? I don't think the Endprodukt file is involved. Otherwise what's your Rgb sequence? Thank you. Yours ideas ?

#39 2 years ago

No one to help me? Could someone tell me what grb sequence he setting on his Pin2DMD? Thank you.

#40 2 years ago

Correct RGB sequence is like in the picture on pin2dmd.com. Second to left is red and second to right is yellow

1 week later
#41 2 years ago

Hello, I stall completely. I've reinstalled everything again and change the Sd. And I once again have 2 animations that crash! I'll tell you, it's starting to me off! The Bigfoot that makes the bomb and the arrival at the Ranch Wet Willie are poorly colored or even poorly drawn. Someone would still have an idea. I don't want to disturb Endprodukt again. Thank you.

#42 2 years ago
Quoted from Belokan29:

I don't want to disturb Endprodukt again.

He is the only one who can fix it.

6 months later
#43 2 years ago

The last few animations will be worked on by one of the best colorizers. I can't give a date but it will happen. Until then i highly suggest to disable replay. It didn't even occur to me as the home version makes absolutely no use of that feature as far as I know.

2 months later
#44 2 years ago

I have to start keeping track of the animations that aren't working correctly. Some have uncolored frames or are choppy. I'll update this reply as i find them.

#1 The match sequence is choppy.

6 months later
#45 1 year ago

The samples really look amazing! I'm interested in getting a pin2dmd for White Water with the colorization made by @endprodukt. However, before I decide to purchase all of this, are the animations and colorizations completely done?

4 months later
#46 1 year ago

i did not find myself also the colorisation for white water , i think have to made it ourself

11 months later
#47 4 months ago

Sorry to unearth this thread, but does anybody have the latest files for Endprodukt's colorisation? I couldn't reach him by e-mail and he's obviously inactive on here. I think I have an older version on the WH20 I recently bought with Pin2DMD pre-installed, but it has a few bugs. Thank you in advance!

#48 4 months ago

You have to get them directly from him. Hopefully he hops in.

#49 4 months ago

I have left a message for Endprodukt on the VPUniverse site, and have tried messaging him thru the site as well but to no avail, will try sending him a PM through here, but what if he is unreachable?? A friend of mine is buying a Pin2DMD specifically for his Whitewater, but of course need the files to make it work, if Endprodukt is no longer supporting the game, can someone share the files??

3 months later
#50 28 days ago

I've heard from Endprodukt that the colorization is in new hands for completion. Just curious if it's anyone here.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

7,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-water-colorisation-for-pin2dmd-by-endprodukt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.