• Yes i would buy a set 16 votes
    70%
  • No i dont newd a set 7 votes
    30%

(23 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20190314-163859_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

White water boulder set Poll!

Added: 2019-03-14 21:49:33 UTC • Ended: March 16th, 2019

Price

Wanted

Like some of you I have contacted Larry at Starship Fantasy multiple times and like you I always get the same answer. "2 more weeks or maybe another month" Just thought I would set up a poll to show Larry just how high the demand is for the boulder set. The thought was if he saw in real time polling how many of you would commit to buying a set that he would forge forward knowing he would sell out or at least sell a bunch of sets. It's a business decision for him I understand but again there are so many of us that are desperate for these. So please let's vote and show him how badly we all need these and are committed to purchasing a set. I set the poll up to allow only one vote per pinsider so he will see as accurate a count as possible. Thank you all for your assistance in this matter. Regards, @PinDeLaPin

Item photos

Screenshot_20190314-163859_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are PinDeLaPin's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to PinDeLaPin's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

St. Louis, MO, US

#2 5 years ago

I would happily preorder!

#3 5 years ago

I would preorder, bought the German ones and they work for now.

#4 5 years ago

I have been waiting for 2 years for the bolders set. Yes, I would pre-pay for a set if I knew they were going to be made.

#5 5 years ago

I'm in for 2 sets. My route game has the worst of the boulders in it right now. Surprisingly even the Bigfoot cave boulder on the return ramp from the diverter got busted.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-water-boulder-set?hl=j67ab and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.