(Topic ID: 265006)

Solved:White Water solenoid fires at the same time.

By BentleyBear

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Crash
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DD103A95-B4FE-4B81-8A63-D451B310B9AC (resized).png
15855911568314778408535728122715 (resized).jpg
20200329_185053 (resized).jpg
20200329_185030 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 4 years ago

It’s on ball save,You mean your flippers are not working?

#13 4 years ago

mystman12 you down voted me and another member I don’t give a shit about that but I’ll tell you one thing.What goes around comes around...

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from Jmckune:

It was actually 3 of us lol, doesn’t really bother me, I don’t mind being wrong but that action didn’t really add anything helpful here for our guy.

The OP should have stated what the problem was he was having!! Ok a video was put up but with all the fucking lights and sounds, and camera going up and down how should we know what problem he’s having?

#18 4 years ago

Ok the first vid ball saver was on the first time the ball drained that’s why it put out another ball in the shooter.Second time you tried you grabbed the ball before it hit the drain switch you picked it up and placed in the ball through that’s why it ended and went to ball 2

Second vid.. there’s 2 things that could be causing that
1.clean the contacts on the EOS blades do this gently so you don’t bend them.
2.clean the plunger,spring,spring return and coil stop,coil sleeve.A good cleaning should solve it if not post back

#19 4 years ago

Go into the test menus and change or disable ball savor if this is the real problem your having.It might be set for a long period of time.If you disable it and the ball drains it will go to ball 2,3 ect.
If the drain switch is not registering then it’s a bad,faulty,flacky switch. I’ll tell you what make another vid.
1.start the game,shoot the ball up and let it bounce around but grab it before it drains and hold it.Then when the ball saver light goes out release the ball in the middle of the playfield and let it drain then you’ll know if it’s a switch problem or ball saver problem

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from mystman12:

Sorry, I was just downvoting since your answers were incorrect... If I tried answering someone's question but I was wrong I would want people to downvote my post so people could see it's wrong. When I downvote I don't do so because I'm angry or anything like that, I do it because maybe I disagree or think the information being shared is incorrect or unhelpful. To me upvotes and downvotes are a quick and easy way to show that you agree or disagree with someone.
That said, you're right that it's not really helpful for me to downvote and walk away, so I'll add my two cents to the situation.
The issue has *nothing* to do with the ball saver. When the ball is saved with the ball saver the bonus music doesn't start (Like it does in the video) and an animation plays that says the ball was saved (Unless no switch is hit, in which case no animation plays and a new ball is served, but the music never changes). You can rule the ball saver out as an issue.
What seems to be happening, as GLSP3022 pointed out, is the ball serve solenoid seems to be firing when the drain solenoid fires. This ends up pushing a ball out of the trough as another one enters, which seems to be confusing the game into thinking that a ball didn't actually drain and so it cancels the bonus sequence. Use solenoid test and test each of those coils to make sure none of them cause the other to fire.

Well,why didn’t you help out the OP or state what the problem was when he first put up the Vid without posting what his issue was?Instead you waited one day to post what issues he’s having after he posts more info?!?

Look upvote,downvote,sidevote I don’t give a fuck about that..I do care about helping Pinsiders when help is needed.

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from mystman12:

Woah, calm down, haha. Why are you getting so hostile? I already said you were right and that it would have been more helpful had I actually posted some advice. The main reason I didn't post initially was because GLSP3022 had already posted my thoughts. Lesson learned though.

Believe me I’m very calm

#31 4 years ago

It has to be a wiring issue or diode if they are both in the same row in the switch matrix.But my money is on a bad/faulty diode.Open up the manual and go to the switch matrix chart and see if they are both in the same row.Also do you have extra diodes on hand?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
12,610 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

7,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

17,250 (OBO)
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-water-ball-problem-?tu=pinmike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.