1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by whthrs166
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

My White Water does something random. When ever the ball goes into the whirl pool, it also awards me an item towards Gold Rush multiball or gold Rush multiball it's self. It's really random and is really weird when you get awarded a whirlpool award and gold rush all at the same time. Even sounds like wet Willie yelling million in the muddled mess as well.

#2 1 year ago

Put your game in Diagnostics/switch edge mode. Press the whirlpool switch to see if any other switch makes. Also try pressing whirlpool and the mine switch at the same time. See if any other switch makes at the same time. Make sure the wires on both of those switches are intact and correct. If so then Check/Replace the diodes for each switch. Sounds like you have a connection/short or a bad diode for one of those. One last thing, Look at the switch Matrix chart. Look where those two switches fall on the chart. Are they together in a row or column? If they are, that tells you that there is something going on with those two. ( wire, diode short, bad connection ect)

#3 1 year ago

So whirlpool and the lost mine shot are both optos. I've cleaned them and it may have fixed the awarding gold rush items via whirlpool. We'll see what happens

#4 1 year ago

OK then you should also reseat your opto board plugs. all of them. Then check your wires on the optos transmitter and receiver. (wiggle test) That game has a 7 switch opto board I believe. If it still has an issue it most likely is an opto board.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-water-awarding-gold-rush-via-whirlpool and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.