Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by ExitWound
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Saw this on Craigslist browsing around. Does it belong to anyone here? Can't see too much from the images given and it's a bit further than I'd drive to look at. Thoughts?

cnj.craigslist.org link

#2 10 years ago

Looks like a bs add, no phone number is the first sign. We get adds all the time down in Florida for pins and you email them and nobody gets back to you. Some people just want to see how many others are looking for machines.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

Looks like a bs add, no phone number is the first sign. We get adds all the time down in Florida for pins and you email them and nobody gets back to you. Some people just want to see how many others are looking for machines.

I don't think having a phone number posted on Craig's list is relevant. The last thing I want to do is post my phone number on a website everyone can see. Spamming emails are bad enough and I don't want them calling and sending texts. To each their own but I would never post a number in a Craigslist ad. Not saying the ad isn't bs but wouldn't base it solely on that.

#4 10 years ago

I always put my phone# on my for sale adds. I use my home # they can not text that number, and with call block i can put a stop to unwanted calls. I would think if your selling something on craigslist eventually you will has to speak to them with a phone call anyway. Yes if i was a woman it might not be a good idea to post phone#.

#5 10 years ago

I just e-mailed the seller. Cross your fingers for me. WH2O got me into pinball and has been on my wish list for years. Thanks for posting, Exitwound!

#6 10 years ago

Good luck Norcal i hope you get it .I have a WH20 and love it , my fingers are crossed!

#7 10 years ago

I was hoping someone else could check it out and benefit from the ad. The price seemed low to me but I'm still quite new at all this.

#8 10 years ago

If the seller is stating that it is highly sought after and collectible, I'm willing to bet that he would know that the price should be at least 1K higher. Although, some people are in a rush to get rid of things.

#9 10 years ago

I'm fairly certain I saw the exact same ad out of NJ about year ago. The price and wording of the ad makes me think it's unlikely to be real, but good luck and hope it works out for someone.

#10 10 years ago

I'm not believing it. Too good to be true. I have to be 110% certain before venturing into Trenton anyway.

#11 10 years ago

If it sounds too good to be true...it is!

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I just e-mailed the seller. Cross your fingers for me. WH2O got me into pinball and has been on my wish list for years. Thanks for posting, Exitwound!

Don't forget to send him cash!

#13 10 years ago

Looks legit to me, but you never know. I wasn't all that interested in white water when it was $1800 all day, so I won't be getting in anyone's way on this one.

Good luck to those interested.

#14 10 years ago

id never use my phone number in an ad on ebay or anywhere on the net. emails are safer. why leave a phone number where the public can lurk and see without you knowing? people can track where you live and who the number belongs to, even if they never call you or contact u in any way. its called lurking and being nosy and its an easy task.
same way when people post all their business on FB and get busted by ex's, court systems, family members, rapists, idiots and anyone else.
Sure you can block a number AFTER someone calls you...but now they have your info...not a good idea.
IDK, i guess being in the law system i think different.

#15 10 years ago

I sent an email with in hours of the posting of the ad and no responce. Someone may of offered more than the asking price.

#16 10 years ago

It wasn't legit, you should be able to smell CL bs, noone bought anything....

#17 10 years ago

Must have belonged to the third gunman on the grassy knoll

#18 10 years ago

I sent the an email to the CL ad on Sunday, December 29th, without response.
The CL posting has now been deleted. It'll still be nice to know if it was legit.

#19 10 years ago

Poop. Would have been a steal. Then again, it was probably stolen.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

12,610 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
$ 12.95
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-water-2000-in-nj-not-mine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.