Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 488 posts
  • 112 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by djreddog
  • Topic is favorited by 30 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B32FBF5F-911A-43B4-B880-9A6456818011 (resized).jpeg
    2018 York - Seeburg Model 201 (resized).jpg
    B02C5EF3-9D7F-4303-88BB-B1F1DC7F4435 (resized).jpeg
    049 (resized).JPG
    063 (resized).JPG
    058 (resized).JPG
    045 (resized).JPG
    043 (resized).JPG
    029 (resized).JPG
    036 (resized).JPG
    031 (resized).JPG
    019 (resized).JPG
    024 (resized).JPG
    014 (resized).JPG
    021 (resized).JPG
    016 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider emkay.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 5 years ago

I'll be there in party mode, I actually know my way around that town! Roburrito's is nearby if you like California-style, there's a good sub shop nearby too but the name's not coming to me right now.

#24 5 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

Funny you should mention colsond3 because I've been wanting to meet him in person myself and actually on my small list of people I want to invite. The show falls on the second Friday this year which is also the night we (River City Blues pinball league players) get together to play at my buddies house in York. Since it's not my house I can only invite a few people. Also the guy with the games doesn't drink so it's a milk and cookies thing. Yeah he actually sets up a tray of milk and cookies.

Colson is totally a milk and cookies kind of guy, he'll love it.

#30 5 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

I'm starting to feel like the Pinside whore. I'll definitely be at York...ready, willing and able

I'm definitely down for a Friday night pin session if Scott's throwing out an invite. I'll be there with bells on...and a big box of friggin Nutter Butters.

In that case, make sure you stop at Club Good Times on your way home. They take dollar bills but don't give any change. Unfortunately, the upstairs is no longer open.

#59 5 years ago

York never fails to deliver.

It sucks that we can't just do what we want but we all understand playing by the rules. It's not like when we were kids, sneaking in under the fence to see Kix.

#66 5 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

What's that really good Mexican restaurant nearby called?

El Serrano is the local legend. There are others that are more generic but they are legit, Peruvian cuisine too. You're probably thinking of El Rodeo though, which is cheaper and... well, cheaper. They're not bad.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider emkay.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-gameroomyork-show-2017-edition?tu=emkay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.