Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 488 posts
  • 112 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by djreddog
  • Topic is favorited by 30 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B32FBF5F-911A-43B4-B880-9A6456818011 (resized).jpeg
    2018 York - Seeburg Model 201 (resized).jpg
    B02C5EF3-9D7F-4303-88BB-B1F1DC7F4435 (resized).jpeg
    049 (resized).JPG
    063 (resized).JPG
    058 (resized).JPG
    045 (resized).JPG
    043 (resized).JPG
    029 (resized).JPG
    036 (resized).JPG
    031 (resized).JPG
    019 (resized).JPG
    024 (resized).JPG
    014 (resized).JPG
    021 (resized).JPG
    016 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 5 years ago

bluespin Are you going to York this year? Let me know. My friends and I are probably hanging out in York that night with 7 pins set up.

PS. You might also want to ad that the address to the york building is
    334 Carlisle Ave, York, PA 17404

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Remember, no farmer’s market at York! The food is slim pickings

Not exactly true. There is a farmers market in York but it's about 15 minutes away and they close at around 3PM.
    They also have good pretzle wraps

#20 5 years ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

It depends...will colsond3 be there?

Funny you should mention Colsond3 because I've been wanting to meet him in person myself and actually on my small list of people I want to invite. The show falls on the second Friday this year which is also the night we (River City Blues pinball league players) get together to play at my buddies house in York. Since it's not my house I can only invite a few people. Also the guy with the games doesn't drink so it's a milk and cookies thing. Yeah he actually sets up a tray of milk and cookies. But it's only a couple minutes from the show off rt 30.

#64 5 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

What's that really good Mexican restaurant nearby called?

Taco Bell?!?!?!?

2 months later
    #185 5 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

I'm in for 4 if the design remains available. 2 for my wife and I to wear at the show and two to take home and give to friends who appreciate this style of art. Can't wait to attend and support the show by spending money on all kinds of things, and of course there's the pinball....

I'm in for an original one also. Bringing one or two games for free play again this year.

#196 5 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

T shirt design is adult oriented, I’m not offended I’m excited. In fact if it had bare t1ts I might buy several

Makes me wonder if no one here has seen cartoons like Thunder Kats or has ever played Mortal Kombat before.

2 months later
    #437 5 years ago

Wish they would have had more of the original shirts. Spent so much time playing I forgot to get a shirt on Friday. By Saturday they were sold out of everything but tipple extra large. It's just a shame there weren't more.
    @rmarket If you happen to find any XL shirts left over I'll still take one.

#440 5 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Scott, I bought two XL’s. Not worn yet. I can ship you one of them if you want.

Colson, tell you what. That would be great! And I'll match your offer with a classic Bally coin door coming your way. It'll be a few weeks before I can go through what I have but I have a dozen of them in storage.

#450 5 years ago
    Quoted from jkashani:

Did mafia pinball suck so bad no one is talking about it?

Mafia wasn't all that bad but price is going to be the killer on the game.

#451 5 years ago

We were going to have an after the show party Friday night but my buddy had to work the next day. A few of use did get together to install some of the mods and stuff on a few of his games though. Maybe next year.

B02C5EF3-9D7F-4303-88BB-B1F1DC7F4435 (resized).jpegB02C5EF3-9D7F-4303-88BB-B1F1DC7F4435 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-gameroomyork-show-2017-edition?tu=arcademojo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.