Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 488 posts
  • 112 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by djreddog
  • Topic is favorited by 30 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B32FBF5F-911A-43B4-B880-9A6456818011 (resized).jpeg
    2018 York - Seeburg Model 201 (resized).jpg
    B02C5EF3-9D7F-4303-88BB-B1F1DC7F4435 (resized).jpeg
    049 (resized).JPG
    063 (resized).JPG
    058 (resized).JPG
    045 (resized).JPG
    043 (resized).JPG
    029 (resized).JPG
    036 (resized).JPG
    031 (resized).JPG
    019 (resized).JPG
    024 (resized).JPG
    014 (resized).JPG
    021 (resized).JPG
    016 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 1974deltaqueen.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#83 5 years ago

I registered my pin for York yesterday, Pintastic is officially in my rear view mirror .

Same big Hall with the awesome cafeteria area away from the noise & traffic and nicer and lager restrooms !

The outdoor tailgating was great but after the fire in 2016, and those old wood buildings it makes sense to not allow grills. Given the amount of PA shows that turned into biblical rain events, the indoor flea is logical.

Im stoked and ready to go. I hope Marco vends because I missed them at Pintastic.

#108 5 years ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

Normally about this time of year I'd be trekking down to the Houston Arcade Expo, but now it's gonna be York. Looking forward to it! Houston is a fun show but is practically devoid of EM's. Now it is time to GET SERIOUS.
    Hmmmm... which to bring... which to bring? Snow Derby or Skyrocket? Both are TPF winners which have been cleared, stealthed, and rebuilt. This would be for the resto-modders among us, not the preservationists. Though in truth I have won a few of them over... *sheepish grin*.
    And, er, ah, anyone maybe possibly selling anything? Maybe? Could be? On the fence? Yes? Hmmmmmm?

DUDE BRING THE SKYROCKET!!!! That Neo playfield was F’N amazing !! Me & pinhead52 really enjoyed competing maybe I can challenge JR in York

#110 5 years ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

It’s gonna be Skyrocket.

Whoo F’n Hoo I cant wait to
    Play it .. again

#111 5 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

I got the show rate by following the directions on the York Show's web site:
    "The hotel for this year's show is the Wyndham Garden 2000 Loucks Road York PA 17408 (717)846-9500 You must call the hotel directly to get the special rate of $87 per night. You must also mention the White Rose Gameroom show to get the special rate."
    The operator even commented that without the "White Rose Gameroom" block the rate would have been $169, so your quote of $143 sounds like their regular market rate. Of course, three times the operator offered me additional products - "can I transfer you to Wyndham vacations at the end of the call?" ... "Are you interested in the Wyndham rewards credit card?" ... "Would you like to find out how to get $50 back?".... Sometimes it is just easier to book on a web site!
    -Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my replacement LED display board for model H and model S Skee Ball

Rob,

You making York now ? I chatted with you in Sturbridge.

DQ

#112 5 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

That's a good deal. For $87/night I'd go back there even though I wasn't thrilled with the place last year.

+1 for Hotel Talk

Now for some food chatter: Latuccas is a mile away and they are cheap but tasty . With coupon last year I got 2 full size subs for 12.99. But unlike that national chain that uses Barbie plates to measure the meat, these subs were the real deal . Their subs had significant meat netween the rolls. And I even saved the menu , it was well diversified. The pizza was good too I grabbed a few slices .

http://www.lattucaspizza.com/order-online-pickup/#/

3 weeks later
    #194 5 years ago

T shirt design is adult oriented, I’m not offended I’m excited. In fact if it had bare t1ts I might buy several

#197 5 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

Makes me wonder if no one here has seen cartoons like Thunder Kats or has ever played Mortal Kombat before.

Nope sorry, don’t care for video games or SS pins. In fact in the early 80’s when EM’s were being replaced by Ms. PAC Man and Silver Ball mania, I stopped going to Arcades .

2 weeks later
    #204 5 years ago

Are there any local restaurants near the show that serve those piles of thin sliced onion rings ? They call them straws or tanglers . I always hit Wert’s when I’m in Allentown I wondered if this is a regional thing ?

75A51430-2F8D-431D-B271-165696FE9D5B (resized).jpeg75A51430-2F8D-431D-B271-165696FE9D5B (resized).jpeg
    #223 5 years ago

I’m hoping to sample a Pizzaburger Grinder/Sub/Hero this time ! Life is too short to not try food indigenous to the area you’re visiting .

For us EM guys I hope Nic brings his Skyrocket , it’s a best in show winner and a absolute blast to Play!

I’m working to get a restored Williams Jigsaw and join the woodrail row team

Also looking forward to playing Silver Sails, very unique bingo and I’m hoping to try it out !

3 weeks later
    #284 5 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

"Welcome to <bump, bump, bumpity bump, wham!> New York."

Connecticut’s new state symbol is the orange construction cone

4 weeks later
    #401 5 years ago

Pics of show plz.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 1974deltaqueen.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-gameroomyork-show-2017-edition?tu=1974deltaqueen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.