Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 488 posts
  • 112 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by djreddog
  • Topic is favorited by 30 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B32FBF5F-911A-43B4-B880-9A6456818011 (resized).jpeg
    2018 York - Seeburg Model 201 (resized).jpg
    B02C5EF3-9D7F-4303-88BB-B1F1DC7F4435 (resized).jpeg
    049 (resized).JPG
    063 (resized).JPG
    058 (resized).JPG
    045 (resized).JPG
    043 (resized).JPG
    029 (resized).JPG
    036 (resized).JPG
    031 (resized).JPG
    019 (resized).JPG
    024 (resized).JPG
    014 (resized).JPG
    021 (resized).JPG
    016 (resized).JPG
    There are 488 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 10.
    #301 5 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Always glad to hear about another woodrail coming to the show! Thanks, JR!

Gotta support "woodrail row"!

#302 5 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

YAAASSS!!! I'll bring my saxophone. Can't wait to meetchya, Col!

Haha...then you’ll have to bring a torn 80’s tank top too Looking forward to meeting you as well. You gonna be there Saturday?

#303 5 years ago

Anyone coming to the show work on Alvin G boards?

I wanted to bring my Mystery Castle to the show this year, but my driver board needs a little work.

If not, I can just send to Clive, but his wait list is pretty long.

#304 5 years ago

Also, for sale and can bring to the show...

1.) Fully working 128x32 DMD = $100

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65208

2.) Sealed never opened TFTC 'Tilt Graphics' game blades, one of each style available (i.e. clouds & lightning, Cryptkeeper and friends) = $50 each

^^^^One of the blades seems to be coming off it's paper backing in one spot, but can still be applied, and priced as such.

#305 5 years ago
    Quoted from davebart5:

Anyone coming to the show work on Alvin G boards?
    I wanted to bring my Mystery Castle to the show this year, but my driver board needs a little work.
    If not, I can just send to Clive, but his wait list is pretty long.

Please someone help him out! I've wanted to play Mystery Castle for a LOOOOOONG time!

#306 5 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Haha...then you’ll have to bring a torn 80’s tank top too Looking forward to meeting you as well. You gonna be there Saturday?

I'll be there ALL the days. There will be no escaping me. Speaking of tank tops, perhaps I can bring you a matching one. What size do you wear?

#307 5 years ago

Post moved to buy sell trade

#308 5 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Just registered three EMs for the free play area; 1953 Gottlieb "Guys Dolls", 1964 Bally "Mad World", and a 1975 Gottlieb "Gold Strike"

By any chance is the Mad World for sale?

#309 5 years ago
    Quoted from wolverinetuner:

I once heard, everything is for sale. If the price is right.

#310 5 years ago

Bringing 5 pins to the show for freeplay / sale, Space Invaders, Farfalla, Monaco, Honey, and DE Simpsons should be a great time, hoping for nice weather this year

#311 5 years ago
    Quoted from 80spit:

Bringing 5 pins to the show for freeplay / sale, Space Invaders, Farfalla, Monaco, Honey, and DE Simpsons should be a great time, hoping for nice weather this year

Gerry,

See ya at the show! It has been a while - hopefully all is good with you guys!

#312 5 years ago
    Quoted from 80spit:

Hope to see you there Saturday. Are any of these in the running for a "best of show" like your Eye of the Tiger last year?

#313 5 years ago
    Quoted from wolverinetuner:

PM sent.

#314 5 years ago

Bingo Row is going to host a game unboxing - a 1962 Bally Silver Sails! Very excited to see a new game and answer some long-standing questions posed by the collector community.

Volunteers needed for filming! Please contact me for details.

Handbill - Unboxing a Bally Silver Sails (1962).pdfHandbill - Unboxing a Bally Silver Sails (1962).pdf

#315 5 years ago
    Quoted from bingopodcast:

Bingo Row is going to host a game unboxing - a 1962 Bally Silver Sails! Very excited to see a new game and answer some long-standing questions posed by the collector community.
    Volunteers needed for filming! Please contact me for details.
    [quoted image]

Well that's very cool! Where was a NOS bingo found?

#316 5 years ago
    Quoted from misterschu:

Well that's very cool! Where was a NOS bingo found?

DennisDodel found it near WI. And it's not just any game - one of the most desirable titles! I am thrilled that he decided to publicly unbox at York!

#317 5 years ago
    Quoted from bingopodcast:

dennisdodel found it near WI. And it's not just any game - one of the most desirable titles! I am thrilled that he decided to publicly unbox at York!

Thanks again for all of your help Nick. I have been out of the bingo 'loop' for a while, so I am looking forward to the unboxing and meeting old friends and new bingophiles.
    The game was originally shipped from the Bally factory to an operator in Omaha, Nebraska. I picked up the game in Morris, Minnesota this past July. Hopefully the game will be playable but I have my doubts after 46 years in Nebraska and Minnesota winters.
    Stop by if you can. No idea what might be in the box. Silver Sails, a load of bricks, Jimmy Hoffa?

#318 5 years ago
    Quoted from DennisDodel:

Hopefully the game will be playable but I have my doubts after 46 years in Nebraska and Minnesota winters.

Bally games can take a beating! I remain very optimistic.

#319 5 years ago

If that box goes "boom ba-boom", I'm outta there! #don'tTrustDennis Thing
    21C8BEAC-7CCA-49AE-9E6F-51E623E72C61 (resized).jpeg21C8BEAC-7CCA-49AE-9E6F-51E623E72C61 (resized).jpeg

#320 5 years ago

#321 5 years ago
    Quoted from jeffc:

[quoted image]

I remember a few years ago when the buildings next door went "boom ba-boom".

#322 5 years ago

Looking for a 70s William's EM coin door and modern stern lollipop side rails

#323 5 years ago
    Quoted from jeffc:

[quoted image]

Ha-ha! JeffC!!! Will you be at York??? Would love to meet you in person and thank you for all your help on the "EMs in Public Locations" thread!

#324 5 years ago

Awesome I can't be there on friday but hopefully someone gets a good video of the unboxing and setup

#325 5 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Ha-ha! JeffC!!! Will you be at York??? Would love to meet you in person and thank you for all your help on the "EMs in Public Locations" thread!

Yes - sent a PM.

#326 5 years ago
    Quoted from jeffc:

Yes - sent a PM.

Rad! See you at the unboxing...with all the other videographers!

#327 5 years ago

Will have a very clean Rowe R91 on 45 rpm. Plays and sounds great. New needle just installed. Comes with several hundred records and manual. These are very reliable machines.

20181006_093852 (resized).jpg20181006_093852 (resized).jpg
    #328 5 years ago

I will have the following machines at York from Thursday til Saturday in an inside vendor space, any questions feel free to send a PM but I can only respond late in the evening. Pete
    1. Gottlieb Wagon Train (not tested)
    2. Gottlieb Jacks Open (nice works)
    3. Gottlieb Dragon (nice, new mpu works)
    4. <SOLD> Gottlieb Genie (nice, new MPU works)
    5. (2X) Bally Dolly Parton, (Can make one nice one between the two. One missing displays and transformer, selling as package.)
    6. Bally Pool Sharks, (very clean, new rubber, GI LEDS, has manual)
    7. <SOLD> Bally Firecracker (not tested comes with 2 heads)
    8. <SOLD> Bally Old Chicago, (not tested)
    9. Bally Captain Fantastic (works)
    10. Williams Road Show very nice example of this title, (USA game, complete tear down, no fish wear, new rubber, ramp flaps, pop caps, gi LEDS)
    11. Williams Toledo (not tested)
    12. Stern Seawitch (average condition, wires hardwired to rectifier board, comes with extra rectifier board, open for offers at York)
    13. Astro Black Sheep (parts or project machine, missing all plastics and lock down bar, has all boards)
    14. Chicago Coin Kicker (works, new rubber)
    15. <SOLD> Allied leisure Disco Cocktail table (not tested)
    16. AMI R91 45 rpm Jukebox (plays and sound great, new needle and comes with several 100 records.)
    17. Fire Ball Home edition (complete populated playfield and head with backglass)
    18. NOS Bally Playfields, Lost World and Freedom
    19. Bally Star Trek glackglass
    what every else I can squeeze in the trailer!

Added over 6 years ago:

POOL SHARKS SOLD

Added over 6 years ago:

Seawitch Sold

#329 5 years ago
    20180930_173934 (resized).jpg20180930_173934 (resized).jpg20181006_193701 (resized).jpg20181006_193701 (resized).jpg
    #330 5 years ago

Any game delivery guys making the trip from the midwest and back to expo? Need a game moved. $$$

#331 5 years ago

I completed my DIY Playfield Protector for my Alien Poker and I'm bringing the game up to York. Anyone who wants details on my effort can check it out here (or ask me about it at the show): https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-made-a-playfield-protector-self-evaulation#post-4623128

-Rob
    -Visit http://www.kahr.us to get my Daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

#332 5 years ago

For some reason my life is a mess as typical right before the York Show. I just want to publicly thank Rich for going out of his way to help me all he can. For those of you that don't know Rich personally I don't think there is a nicer guy running a show anywhere. For those of you that do know Rich be sure to say thank you for doing a great job as always with the York Show.

I can't believe after years of trying I'll finally be setting up at York for the first time since Rich took over the show. Life is good!

#333 5 years ago

I might be selling my HUO Metallica Pro LED which I can bring if pre sold.

Perfect condition, cliffys, plastic protectors, speaker lights, PB refinery creeping death side art and magnetic speaker panel art, PB refinery creeping death UV lightshow,Sparky air ball mod.

Pm if interested

Edit - forgot led snake light and tongue mod and titan flipper and, Sling shot rubbers, custom instruction cards.

#334 5 years ago

I see a handful of folks coming from MI in this thread. Anyone have room for a pin to York and back? I'm paying! $$$

#335 5 years ago

What the heck is it with the York Show & rain? 100% chance of rain on Thursday (set up day) again this year. I don't remember a year without rain the weekend of the show! At least Friday & Saturday look decent at this point but there is nothing more fun than moving a bunch of machines into a show in the rain.

#336 5 years ago

Just registered a Gottlieb "300" for free play/sale on Saturday. And sorry Camvr2013, only room for that.

#337 5 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

What the heck is it with the York Show &amp; rain? 100% chance of rain on Thursday (set up day) again this year. I don't remember a year without rain the weekend of the show! At least Friday &amp; Saturday look decent at this point but there is nothing more fun than moving a bunch of machines into a show in the rain.

Doesn't help others much but I don't set up until Friday morning. I've gotta leave DC pretty early to get there in time for the 8:00 to 10:00 setup window but it's always worked out pretty well for me. Plus, you really shouldn't put too much faith in long range weather forecasting. Mostly I bike to work and I hold off on the bike/drive decision until the morning of because relying on the night before would cause me to "watch some strikes" and "swing at some balls".

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

#338 5 years ago

I'm looking for a Williams Beat the Clock, skill Pool, Vagabond, Big Daddy. If anyone has any of these titles and can bring to York, message me

#339 5 years ago

Got transport lined up. Thanks to all who messaged me or followed up!

#340 5 years ago

Anyone traveling from Boston area or MA in general that can transport a game down to York for me?

If anyone can help send me a pm

Thanks!

#341 5 years ago

THREE DAYS until Set Up Day! Starting to get excited & worried now. Excited because show is getting close - worried because I am nowhere near ready.

#342 5 years ago

And it will undoubtedly rain at some point...

#343 5 years ago

Looking to pick up a sheet of invisiglass. Any vendors bringing that I need to contact in advance?

#344 5 years ago

Is anyone selling Pinsound at the show this year that would be a better price than on their site? Obviously shipping is eliminated but that’s only $8.

#345 5 years ago

Has anyone seen a floor plan yet?

#346 5 years ago
    Quoted from davebart5:

Is anyone selling Pinsound at the show this year that would be a better price than on their site? Obviously shipping is eliminated but that’s only $8.

I purchased one from him at Allentown for a show special price and at the time he said they were not going to be at the York Show.

#347 5 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

And it will undoubtedly rain at some point...

Unless there’s a fire

#348 5 years ago

For our out-of-state guests coming to York, enjoy everything PA has to offer!

#349 5 years ago

I've seen a lot of questions regarding which vendors will be at the show this year. Could anyone confirm a list for us?

Thanks!

#350 5 years ago

anyone know if there will be any vendors selling new playfield glass or DMDs?

There are 488 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-gameroomyork-show-2017-edition/page/7?hl=mrudowsky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.