Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,114 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Skidave
  • Topic is favorited by 47 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

32BC883C-2769-4EE2-AEB2-AB7C6685F128 (resized).jpeg
    B50F030E-9089-44B4-8A83-EBFFAFB49761 (resized).jpeg
    20191015_212245 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4794 (resized).JPG
    dd (resized).jpg
    20191012_115312 (resized).jpg
    20191012_115301 (resized).jpg
    20191012_115304 (resized).jpg
    051c3c1b588def3cbca9dfd2d98b3827eb3d79e9 (resized).jpg
    20191013_161650 (resized).jpg
    20191013_182346 (resized).jpg
    pinshakers (resized).jpg
    20191013_005026 (resized).jpg
    7D50AEBD-B1F9-4B0D-8B1C-BEE26D87CA23 (resized).jpeg
    6B31A14B-E8BB-4EE8-8755-E021419B1F97 (resized).jpeg
    997BC9D8-EB37-4E49-8D33-81B37B60650C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jiggly_martian.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#108 4 years ago

Looking for a Gilligan’s Island, Bugs Bunny and a Diner.
    Thanks

2 weeks later
    #233 4 years ago

I will not be able to make the show this year. However, I may be able to make arrangements to have machines delivered if prepaid or you can stop by the house on your way there. (I am about 1:45 away, near Allentown).
    I currently have the following:
    NASCAR project
    Monopoly
    Sopranos
    Alien Star project
    No Fear
    High Speed
    Wms Lucky Ace
    Sing along ( rough)
    Roller Coaster Tycoon
    Tales from the Crypt
    Simpson’s pinball party
    Phantom of the opera

New CPR whirlwind playfield

#245 4 years ago
    Quoted from rmarket:

Like I said to Joe in an earlier post most people don't realize what it takes to be a vendor and the expense. It's minimum two nights in a hotel, trailer/truck rental, plus the expense of the booth. Currently $150 a booth if you want electricity.
    I just want to point out that the $150 is one of the lowest prices for a booth at a pinball show and for space at any event at the York Fairgrounds. I know that being a vendor is expensive and do everything I can to keep the prices as low as possible. Despite the general perception, running a show is not a wildly profitable venture.

I am a vendor that is not returning this year. The cost of the booth is absolutely reasonable. The cost of the other variables ( hotel, food, trailers, Etc) makes it break even. Being away from family for three days is the deal breaker when it is a break even scenario.
    As far as the promoter, Rich is a true gentleman. Asset to the hobby. His family is a reflection of him( or vice versa),Kind and polite!

Here’s an example of his generosity:
    Last year I brought a few games.
    I had two games of the same title. Priced right, but amazingly, no sale. At the end of the show, Rich walked over and bought both. He did this because another attendee was a little shy about making the deal. He offered this gent choice of games. ( yes, Rich, it was not lost on me on how you supported me and an attendee).

3 weeks later
    #517 4 years ago

I can have these transported to the show for a small fee.

Machine - For Sale
    Nascar Archived
    Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Just brought this in on a trade. Game should be considered a project. It needs some work and a total shop job!! It does boot and play but there are a few connectors that need to be...”
    2019-11-01
    Little Egg Harbor, NJ
    2,175 (OBO)
    Archived after: 5 days
    Viewed: 812 times

Machine - For Sale
    Sing Along Archived
    As is - “This Gottlieb Sing Along is a restoration candidate. The Backglass is in great condition, cabinet is solid but has wear/chips and the playfield has wear. It does not work. $350”
    2019-10-21
    Little Egg Harbor, NJ
    350 (OBO)
    Archived after: 41 days
    Viewed: 404 times

SOLD!
    Machine - For Trade
    Alien Star Archived
    As is - “Just picked this up today. It is a project. It is dirty. No tests were done, beyond turning it on and trying to play one ball. Game turns on, lights flash, displays come on inter...”
    2019-09-28
    Little Egg Harbor, NJ
    Trade
    Archived after: 15 days
    Viewed: 975 times
    Contributed to Pinside

Also have a cpr gold Whirlwind PF and a project Gilligans Island.

1 week later
    #807 4 years ago

Alien Star is now spoken for.
    NASCAR is still available.

Machine - For Sale
    Nascar Archived
    Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Just brought this in on a trade. Game should be considered a project. It needs some work and a total shop job!! It does boot and play but there are a few connectors that need to be...”
    2019-11-01
    Little Egg Harbor, NJ
    2,175 (OBO)
    Archived after: 5 days
    Viewed: 812 times

#945 4 years ago
    Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

I’m going to respectfully disagree with my better looking cousin from Warrenton here.... the show is still worth the squeeze. Plenty to play, plenty of parts and games vendors, new games for sale, and used games for sale and play.
    A lot of people complaining about the lack of JJP representation. He’s 3-4 hours from the show, where a couple thousand of his target audience are roaming the hall. Don’t you think it would be smart if he spent... oh idk a thousand bucks, sent an intern down with a sprinter van for the weekend to fill a 10 x 10 booth, to market his product to his customers? It’s really the best marketing he could buy for a thousand measly bucks.... hell, you can’t even buy a shooter rod for a Wonka for a grand. I’m totally putting the lack of JJP on jack here. Shit, I bet rich would even give jack a booth....
    I thought there were plenty of games this year. A lot more system 11 and dmd than last year, if that’s your fancy. I’m more of a newer pin guy, and I actually enjoy the em representation that york has.
    To those who speak negative.... the rubber stamp show is right across the hall. That sounds like fun.... you can get involved in that lol
    Mike

Rubber stamp show...
    Lol!!!!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jiggly_martian.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-gameroom-york-show-2019-buy-sell-trade-no-hotel-amp-food?tu=jiggly_martian and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.