Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,114 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Skidave
  • Topic is favorited by 47 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

32BC883C-2769-4EE2-AEB2-AB7C6685F128 (resized).jpeg
    B50F030E-9089-44B4-8A83-EBFFAFB49761 (resized).jpeg
    20191015_212245 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4794 (resized).JPG
    dd (resized).jpg
    20191012_115312 (resized).jpg
    20191012_115301 (resized).jpg
    20191012_115304 (resized).jpg
    051c3c1b588def3cbca9dfd2d98b3827eb3d79e9 (resized).jpg
    20191013_161650 (resized).jpg
    20191013_182346 (resized).jpg
    pinshakers (resized).jpg
    20191013_005026 (resized).jpg
    7D50AEBD-B1F9-4B0D-8B1C-BEE26D87CA23 (resized).jpeg
    6B31A14B-E8BB-4EE8-8755-E021419B1F97 (resized).jpeg
    997BC9D8-EB37-4E49-8D33-81B37B60650C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fatality83.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#213 4 years ago

My neighbor may be looking for a Freddy pin or Tales from the crypt

2 weeks later
    #382 4 years ago

Looking for a cd jukebox

2 weeks later
    #760 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball_Muggle:

NIB 4 Color Neon PINBALL sign. - $100
    Delivered to The York Show only.
    No shipping. (please don't ask)
    Pix won't load on pinside for whatever reason ... hmmmm
    PM me if you're going to York and want it. - I'll email you a photo of it.
    Steve Smith
    Richmond VA

Interested in the pinball sign can you pm me some pictures of it?

#761 4 years ago

I know its a long shot, but ooking for parts for a seeburg SCD-1. Preferably amp board but may be interested in other parts that work for this.

#774 4 years ago
    Quoted from Alan_L:

Lee's went out of business. Figures.

Multiple health violations. He didn't want to conform to their requirements. Believe someone else owns it now and is trying to resurrect it

#820 4 years ago

Well boys and girls looks like we got all the rain out of the way earlier in the week and it looks like we may actually have a show where it won't rain. Hopefully there will be lots of outside vendors selling cool stuff.

Screenshot_20191010-072303_Weather (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191010-072303_Weather (resized).jpg
    #861 4 years ago

Does anyone have a gotlliebe back glass lock bracket that goes on the back box they would be willing to part with? You know the bracket the lock secures onto and then it gets screwed to the cabinet

#887 4 years ago

Anyone going past mount rose exit on 183 just keep in mind they are still doing construction there. Thats a long story, they were supposed to be done a long time ago but they are dragging that project out.

I will be there at 10:00 and probably be there till close. I will be wearing last years Allentown shirt with a samsung galaxy watch. If you recognize me say hello. Always like to meet pinsiders and i'm friendly.

#907 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheGunnett:

I have a friend looking for an Addams Family, I couldn’t make out the price or phone #. If anyone can take a picture and PM with it I’d appreciate it

There was only one addams here for sale I believe he wanted 6700 I can go back out and look in a second

#950 4 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

As promised... my new whirlwind is now in the freeplay area. Enjoy![quoted image]

Thats a great game, played it yesterday and had a blast. Definitely have to add one of these to my collection sometime. Loved the fan and on a hot day it felt good.

If the person that brought the baywatch is on here, thanks for bringing it. It is a beautiful game and played awesome and they even added a color DMD at the show. Makes me really regret selling mine for $1,400 before the prices doubled on this machine . I need to find another. Thanks again for bringing your baby to the show. It really was in awesome shape.

#1057 4 years ago

Awesome time had, went both days. Didn't buy any games but came close to getting my first EM. Bought a lot of parts and met Pinballmuggle and bought his pinball sign. My favorites were the Baywatch, The Haunted House, Expo EM, Whirlwind. I actually like the old pitch and bat that Ivan brought, that was pretty fun to play. Got to play a lot of firsts for me. Always is a great experience.

#1062 4 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Cheap Expo in CT Craigslist.
    nwct.craigslist.org link
    I eyeballed it a time or two but doesn't look like a title that would interest me and I have other projects to keep me busy.

I can find myself really getting into EM's. I actually feel like when I play them compared to something more modern it almost seems like player inputs make more of a difference then on a solid state. If that makes any sense. Maybe it's just I suck at pinball and EM's give me more time to think and have a chance to nudge the machine the right way before the ball drains.

Expo was cool because it had all these gates you could activate by hitting roll overs. It had a ball save down at the bottom I think too. I definitly want to add an EM to the collection sometime in the near future but would love to get something completely working. That way I can learn about EM repairs as issues pop up instead of buying a dead machine and trying to figure everything out at once.

#1064 4 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

60's small flipper pins make you up your game skills in a big way. We still have 10 EM and love them all, great players and the sound of a nice set of bells or chimes is hard to beat. Strikes and Spares is an awesome sounding early SS equipped with a four bar chime box.
    Here is our latest EM, Magic Town with a 2 bell & single chime setup.

Hearts and Spades I just finished refurbishing.

EM's are not hard! Most of the time a good cleaning and be on the lookout for bad solder joints is all you need to get them up and running again and there is a lot of good people here to help out.[quoted image]

Awesome collection. Night Rider was one Em I almost picked up but it was not working and was disassembled so I was a little leary about it.

#1065 4 years ago

Forgot to mention the Mata Hari. This was an awesome game as well. Completely restored. You could still smell the fresh paint on it. It was beautiful

20191012_115301 (resized).jpg20191012_115301 (resized).jpg20191012_115304 (resized).jpg20191012_115304 (resized).jpg
    #1071 4 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

Completely restored -> flippers not aligned
    Saw the same thing on that nice Wizard

Probably happened after being played a million times while there. You can tell it was freshly done, like I said you could still smell the fresh paint. Probably got it done a day before and forgot to tighten one of the flippers all the way. It was an amazing game, the sides were freshly done too. Thanks to whoever brought it for bringing this.

20191012_115312 (resized).jpg20191012_115312 (resized).jpg
    #1073 4 years ago

Did anyone else get a huge kick out of playing that wide body atari pin? I forget the name of it. The game was huge and was different and quirky but it was a fun game. Made me feel like a midget playing it. Pretty sure it is wider then most bally williams widebodies?

#1076 4 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

Atari's tend to be like 1 inch wider than bally/williams ones (not super pin, the early 80s ones). Unless you mean hercules but I didn't think that was there

No it wasn't a hercules. It was a middle earth. Maybe I am not used to wide bodies that much but I played the haunted house and twilight zone and that atari game just felt so much bigger for some reason.

#1097 4 years ago
    Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Hey everyone, stop letting everyone know how great EMs are or the prices will go up!

Sorry, your right lol.... Those stupid EM's, they are so slow and boring to play, they don't have any DMD screen with cool animations. They make those damn chime sounds, sounds like a door bell going off. They are almost impossible to work on, you need to have extreme knowledge of electromechanics to even play one let alone even try and work on one. There was atleast 15 guys that got electrocuted working on them and are dead now. These machines should be free for how boring they are and impossible to work on. Can't believe there is people that pay what they pay for them as it is.

#1101 4 years ago
    Quoted from cait001:

What game was this?

The mata hari I posted pics of above

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fatality83.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-gameroom-york-show-2019-buy-sell-trade-no-hotel-amp-food?tu=fatality83 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.