Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,114 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Skidave
  • Topic is favorited by 47 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

32BC883C-2769-4EE2-AEB2-AB7C6685F128 (resized).jpeg
    B50F030E-9089-44B4-8A83-EBFFAFB49761 (resized).jpeg
    20191015_212245 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4794 (resized).JPG
    dd (resized).jpg
    20191012_115312 (resized).jpg
    20191012_115301 (resized).jpg
    20191012_115304 (resized).jpg
    051c3c1b588def3cbca9dfd2d98b3827eb3d79e9 (resized).jpg
    20191013_161650 (resized).jpg
    20191013_182346 (resized).jpg
    pinshakers (resized).jpg
    20191013_005026 (resized).jpg
    7D50AEBD-B1F9-4B0D-8B1C-BEE26D87CA23 (resized).jpeg
    6B31A14B-E8BB-4EE8-8755-E021419B1F97 (resized).jpeg
    997BC9D8-EB37-4E49-8D33-81B37B60650C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bingopodcast.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 4 years ago

I'll be bringing two custom games this year for Bingo Row:

The Multi-Bingo and Multi-Races, the multi one ball horserace game. It is neat to pair these games beside each other so that you can see the evolution in the gameplay and features. I'm working on a few surprises for those that do well on the games, as per usual! Bingo Row is currently scheduled to have a great lineup of games, as usual! If you're interested in bringing a game for the row, please reach out and let me know what you'll be bringing, so that we can avoid having duplicates in the lineup if possible.

I will also be manning a booth for Coin-Op Carnival, so you'll be able to pick up a copy at the show if you'd like.

I'm not planning on selling anything yet, and not planning on buying anything, either. That could always change between now and then!

2 months later
    #925 4 years ago
    Quoted from knockerlover:

What about the innovative project games or homebrews?

I have two there... And I like to think they're pretty innovative. At least, I've never seen anything like them.

I've reverse-engineered every production bingo pinball machine in a single cabinet with swappable playfields, and score and instruction card screens from before it was cool. 142 games in one - EM parts driven by a P3-Roc. Every game, wire for wire, rivet for rivet reverse engineered. Down to the animations. This is it's fourth year at the show. I unveiled it for the public to play at York.

I've done the same with a new game, Multi-Races, 10 one ball horserace games in one cabinet on a single playfield. This is the first time that it has been playable by the public.

Between these two games, you can play an entire history of gambling pinballs from 1936-1981.

I can tell you it has been a tremendous amount of work. I can't even tell you how much.

I have other different games in the works and I'll be bringing those in years to come. I'm currently working on an ultra-modern flipper game.

Not every game is for everyone, but just thought I'd point out that there are some unique and interesting homebrews if you keep an open mind.

#1056 4 years ago

As usual a fantastic show! This was my first year with a booth and Rich and crew were nothing but supportive in every way.

The games I brought held up pretty well - I haven't set them back up yet to see how many plays they got at the show, but I suspect quite a few. A peek during the show on Multi-Races showed over 1000 button presses.

On the topic of awards - Don's machine was over-the-top amazing and certainly deserved to win best in show. Congratulations, Don!

Thank you to all that came and spoke with me and tried the games - it was a much busier time than normal between manning the booth and trying to help with tech questions and teaching folks to play, but somehow the juggling worked.

And a huge thank you to Rich, the show staff, and everyone that brings games to share with folks. The lighter-than-normal bingo turnout this year will be remedied next year (discussions are already well underway)!

Those that were not able to make it, we certainly missed you. Old friends and new, it was great to see you! Can't wait for next year.

#1068 4 years ago
    Quoted from cait001:

Was that Universal 5-Star for sale? I'd love one of those one day.

It was not, but I agree. It is a lot of fun in a unique, small package. Interesting game. Thanks to DennisDodel for putting that in free play for Thursday and Friday!

#1105 4 years ago

Sean,
    Thanks for bringing both of those games which were/are high on my wishlist. Watch My Line was frustrating, but fun. But...

Quoted from Stoomer:

Lovely Lucy - 291 plays

I probably put 200 of those plays on there. I've always thought that layout would be fun, and, coupled with the ruleset, it's incredible. Enjoyed failing over and over to get the last letter of Lucy lit.

Great to see you and to play your games, as always.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bingopodcast.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-gameroom-york-show-2019-buy-sell-trade-no-hotel-amp-food?tu=bingopodcast and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.