Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,114 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Skidave
  • Topic is favorited by 47 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

32BC883C-2769-4EE2-AEB2-AB7C6685F128 (resized).jpeg
    B50F030E-9089-44B4-8A83-EBFFAFB49761 (resized).jpeg
    20191015_212245 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4794 (resized).JPG
    dd (resized).jpg
    20191012_115312 (resized).jpg
    20191012_115301 (resized).jpg
    20191012_115304 (resized).jpg
    051c3c1b588def3cbca9dfd2d98b3827eb3d79e9 (resized).jpg
    20191013_161650 (resized).jpg
    20191013_182346 (resized).jpg
    pinshakers (resized).jpg
    20191013_005026 (resized).jpg
    7D50AEBD-B1F9-4B0D-8B1C-BEE26D87CA23 (resized).jpeg
    6B31A14B-E8BB-4EE8-8755-E021419B1F97 (resized).jpeg
    997BC9D8-EB37-4E49-8D33-81B37B60650C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 4 years ago

Will be looking for a few classic Bally pins again this year. Projects or players games preferred.

1 month later
    #217 4 years ago

Looking for a Big Dick.
    If anyone has a Big Dick let me know.

2 weeks later
    #396 4 years ago
    Quoted from rmarket:

If you are bringing games for the free play area, please register them. I need to have my floor layout plans into the Fairgrounds this week. While the hall is big enough that space shouldn't be an issue, the layout includes where I will need power drops. You can register the games online at: http://www.theyorkshow.com/game-registration.html We are also having the cash drawing again this year for those that bring games and have registered.

Just entered my game. Bringing one for free play.

1 week later
    #529 4 years ago

Not bringing anything to the show. (to sell) but I live 45 minutes down route 83 from the show.
    So bringing a game for free play to support the show.

#536 4 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

Allentown keeps growing because Ivan has a lot of support from the pinball community and that is something Rich doesn't seem to get. I can't say why but I know part of it is Fall is a tough time of the year for a show. On top of that Allentown didn't grow all that much when you think about how huge the outside flea market are was years ago. Ivan basically just moved a big show inside instead of having 1/2 the show in the parking lot.

I think a lot has to do with location also. Allentown is a closer drive for people coming from the north or east of PA. So brings in a bigger spectator crowd. A bigger crowd will bring in more vendors. I've been going to York for over a decade and really don't care if it's the biggest show or smallest show. Always thought it was about hobbyist getting together, having fun, selling and buying a few things.

#556 4 years ago

I'm pretty sure it was posted that you could special order them through the supplier last year because there was such a large demand for them.

#583 4 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Back to our regularly scheduled program...….
    Picked up a grail game today, Bally Flash Gordon and need a lower cabinet for it. Would consider any solid Bally SS cabinet.

There was a SBM on Facebook for $250. Up your way.

#738 4 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

Anyone bringing a decent original Space Shuttle to the show for Freeplay Area? If so contact me via PM

I'm bringing a not so decent Space Shuttle for freeplay. Not for sale though.

#799 4 years ago
    Quoted from locksmith:

Will the pinball lifter with the big scissor jack be there for sale?Bought one last year and a friend wants one but cant make the show.A pinsider Joe makes them but I don't know how to contact him.

locksmith
    I'm working on building two of them right now. Only need one so will have one for sale if I can get them done tomorrow.
    Pm me if interested. I'll be at the show for setup and both days of the show.

#829 4 years ago

Finished my two pinball lifters so will have one for sale pick up at the show. $100 even.

CA57D984-E5AC-481B-B0F6-697BF8E0D197 (resized).jpegCA57D984-E5AC-481B-B0F6-697BF8E0D197 (resized).jpeg
    Added over 5 years ago:

Now sold. (At the show)

#836 4 years ago
    Quoted from nocreditdot:

My apologies if I missed a post about this. Anyone selling playfield glass?
    Thanks

Quoted from gdonovan:

I asked a few times, never got a reply.

Sometimes Jeff from classiccades brings glass. But last time they had the stamp in them.

#840 4 years ago
    Quoted from daly124:

What time can you set up machines tonight before they close?

Now till 8pm.

#862 4 years ago

Setting up.

850EB851-A162-4E0D-B3EB-9DDD442D68D4 (resized).jpeg850EB851-A162-4E0D-B3EB-9DDD442D68D4 (resized).jpeg
    #876 4 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Traffic question. The last few years I left the show on Friday during rush hour and sat for over an hour +. I travel 83N to Rt 322 West to State College. Do any of you Harrisburg locals know if I'd be better off taking the PA turnpike off 83 N head west and the exit to Rt 15 thru Camp Hill? Then follow the west bank to Duncannon?

Quoted from rmarket:

Unfortunately, it probably won't save you much time. Camp Hill is a mess traffic wise.

What Rich said. Camp Hill is a mess also. Rt 11/15 north through Duncannon will also be packed. Driving from York to Harrisburg during rush hour is always bad, bad, bad. And yes 83 right before 81 split is under construction for the widening project for the next 10 years. If Penn state has a home game every road heading north is packed. The only thing I do is hit the turnpike then get off at the next exit (Harrisburg exit) but you're still hitting traffic when you get back on 83. but it saves you from driving through the city exits. This was my daily drive for 14 years. It sucks.

#930 4 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

Finished my two pinball lifters so will have one for sale pick up at the show. $100 even.[quoted image]

Now sold. (At the show)

#931 4 years ago
    Quoted from DorkInAbox:

Space Shuttle... With a Pinshaker brand shaker motor in it. Apparently, the 1st system 9 machine to have this installed. I played it, and it IS AWESOME!
    Disclaimer: this machine is not mine, and is not for sale.
    [quoted image]

Thanks, The Space Shuttle is mine. Bought the shaker kit for my Stern POTC but since I had the Space Shuttle there and knew they didn't have one tested with a system 9 I offered to let them put it in the game. I'll have to take it back out to install in my POTC once I bring it home but It really does play great with it in. Might have to leave it in and buy another one.

#942 4 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

They have a Stingray for sale in the Free Play for $695. Pretty decent shape and plays 100%.

I think I saw that Stingray heading out the door late yesterday evening.

#1036 4 years ago

rmarket
    Once again thought the show was everything I expected and had a good time. My only complaint is during the end drawing and awards. Myself and few others that bring games are hearing impaired. Plus many people are busy packing up, moving stuff out of the building and what not. It would be great if you would wright the names and games down that won on the board after being called. All the times I’ve been there I never know who won what.

#1079 4 years ago
    Quoted from BrewersArcade:

Starship Fantasy had a nice repro Space Shuttle toy that was much more robust than the original. I didn't bite because it was $51 plus a 9% surcharge but I keep thinking about how nice it would look on my Space Shuttle. Argh! I guess I'll prob end up buying it on their website.

Almost bought that one myself but spent my limit before seeing it. I’ll probably get one later.

#1080 4 years ago
    Quoted from fatality83:

No it wasn't a hercules. It was a middle earth. Maybe I am not used to wide bodies that much but I played the haunted house and twilight zone and that atari game just felt so much bigger for some reason.

Middle Earth is bigger then the later year Williams/Bally wide body pins like TZ DM IJ and bigger then the classic Gottlieb wide body. However it’s the same size as early Williams and classic Bally wide body games like Scorpion, Space Invaders, Parogon and others.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-gameroom-york-show-2019-buy-sell-trade-no-hotel-amp-food?tu=arcademojo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.