Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,114 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Skidave
  • Topic is favorited by 47 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

32BC883C-2769-4EE2-AEB2-AB7C6685F128 (resized).jpeg
    B50F030E-9089-44B4-8A83-EBFFAFB49761 (resized).jpeg
    20191015_212245 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4794 (resized).JPG
    dd (resized).jpg
    20191012_115312 (resized).jpg
    20191012_115301 (resized).jpg
    20191012_115304 (resized).jpg
    051c3c1b588def3cbca9dfd2d98b3827eb3d79e9 (resized).jpg
    20191013_161650 (resized).jpg
    20191013_182346 (resized).jpg
    pinshakers (resized).jpg
    20191013_005026 (resized).jpg
    7D50AEBD-B1F9-4B0D-8B1C-BEE26D87CA23 (resized).jpeg
    6B31A14B-E8BB-4EE8-8755-E021419B1F97 (resized).jpeg
    997BC9D8-EB37-4E49-8D33-81B37B60650C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Murphdom.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#55 4 years ago

This is a long shot but is anyone from the Chicago area going to the show? I am looking to transport a machine and would be willing to provide a transport fee.

1 week later
    #71 4 years ago

ISO: someone to revive this thread. The show is close and there isn’t much on here.

#74 4 years ago

That makes sense. I just figured there would be way more on here. Allentown’s thread exploded. But I’m new to this whole thing and just have the itch to buy something I guess.

#114 4 years ago
    Quoted from NickBudlight:

Looking for a Target Alpha , backglass. PM with what you have. Thanks Jr..

Here is a whole machine. It’s not mine. Maybe you could have someone grab it for you.
    newjersey.craigslist.org link

#117 4 years ago

Otherwise spend the $250 plus shipping at Marco. I think they are made by CPR.
    https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/GTB-BGTA

#121 4 years ago

I have never been to York. What is the turnout like for EM’s? Or is it mostly SS?

#144 4 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Looking for these Bally project games, Eight Ball Deluxe (1981), Flash Gordon or Medusa.

How extensive/expensive of a flash project? I see them all the time. I will give you a heads up when I see one.

#152 4 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

They must all be in MA then! Project needing cabinet repaint, beat PF, missing MPU, pretty much any condition with a solid cabinet. Just a complete game. Looking for one around 1K, more with better cosmetics.

Here is one ad. If you need me to do a pickup to hold it for you I can. It’s about an hour from me.
    nh.craigslist.org link

There is also this:
    ebay.com link: Williams Flash Pinball Machine
    I will periodically update you when I see anymore. I can bring it to York if it’s a local machine or on the way.

#154 4 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Thanks but it's a Bally Flash Gordon I'm looking for, not Williams Flash.

Sorry

#162 4 years ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

Anyone looking to sell a" Flying Carpet" EM by Gottlieb?

Check post 13698 in the project pins forum.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/274

1 week later
    #281 4 years ago

If anyone sees any machines in the MA,ME,NH,RI,CT area online in the next few weeks and needs someone to scoop it up for them let me know. I don’t mind bringing it to York for them as a favor.

EDIT: Space no longer available. That didn’t take long. If more space becomes available I will provide an update. There are other people looking for transports so help each other out ladies and gents if you are going down empty. What’s a few extra minutes in ride time in the scheme of things?

#321 4 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb 2001 or Dimension.

#326 4 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Still looking for a 1940 Gottlieb "Border Town" backglass, and a complete head for a Bally "Campus Queen".

JR I reached out to a whole bunch of woodrail guys and came up empty. A couple of them had been passed around a while back but nothing was ever documented well enough to make scans.

#366 4 years ago

Is there anyone that lives in the Raleigh/Durham NC area this is going to York that would be willing to pick up a pin for me? PM me and I’m sure we can work out some sort of deal. Thanks

#398 4 years ago
    Quoted from Murphdom:

Is there anyone that lives in the Raleigh/Durham NC area this is going to York that would be willing to pick up a pin for me? PM me and I’m sure we can work out some sort of deal. Thanks

I want to give a big shoutout to robotronjohn for helping me out in such a huge way. He went above and beyond and went and got a game for me that was out of his way and is now bringing it to York for me. Thanks again.

#436 4 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

I'm just looking for plain glass like what was sold at Allentown for a few of my EM's.

Me too

#438 4 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

I don't mind dragging home a few extra sheets to CT for you if that is all you need at the show.

I’m going and I already plan on bringing a machine back so I figured I would grab a new glass for it if there were any. But I really appreciate the offer.

#510 4 years ago

I have a Gottlieb Soccer for sale if anyone is interested.

I also have a brand new Shay Williams Line Drive Backglass as well at a steep discount.

1 week later
    #721 4 years ago

I know this isn’t a food thread but where in York is there decent food and/or beer? Unless I am missing a whole other thread. Thanks.

#792 4 years ago
    Quoted from locksmith:

Will the pinball lifter with the big scissor jack be there for sale?Bought one last year and a friend wants one but cant make the show.A pinsider Joe makes them but I don't know how to contact him.

Best thing ever. I made one with some instructions that are on another thread.

#845 4 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

Finished my two pinball lifters so will have one for sale pick up at the show. $100 even.[quoted image]

Yikes. That’s some expensive plywood. It cost me $30 for my jack to build mine

#858 4 years ago
    Quoted from locksmith:

I’m sure it cost more with that big scissor jack and handle.How much is your back worth?

10E91219-BB22-4EBB-B2D6-8375C36F5F95 (resized).jpeg10E91219-BB22-4EBB-B2D6-8375C36F5F95 (resized).jpeg
    #979 4 years ago

Did anyone buy that mouse nest of a Williams Beat the Clock in the flea market area? I have a beat the clock already with a pretty nice playfield but would be interested in that junky playfield

#985 4 years ago
    Quoted from cmack750:

Part of my haul from today.....can't wait to get her up and running.....[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Chad, make sure you post some pictures once you got it all cleaned up. I just slid the game into my car and drove. I didn’t pay too much attention. It really looks nice and I’m looking forward to seeing more

#1024 4 years ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

A working, nice playing 2001 with good backglass and playfield didn't sell for $600??!! What is the world coming to? IT IS THE BEST WEDGEHEAD AFTER ALL... dang.
    Must have been the incorrectly repainted & dinged cabinet. Big turnoff for most.

One of my favorites...I didn’t have room. The one and only space I had for a machine was full. Uhaul trailer next time

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Murphdom.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-gameroom-york-show-2019-buy-sell-trade-no-hotel-amp-food?tu=Murphdom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.