Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,114 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Skidave
  • Topic is favorited by 47 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

32BC883C-2769-4EE2-AEB2-AB7C6685F128 (resized).jpeg
    B50F030E-9089-44B4-8A83-EBFFAFB49761 (resized).jpeg
    20191015_212245 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4794 (resized).JPG
    dd (resized).jpg
    20191012_115312 (resized).jpg
    20191012_115301 (resized).jpg
    20191012_115304 (resized).jpg
    051c3c1b588def3cbca9dfd2d98b3827eb3d79e9 (resized).jpg
    20191013_161650 (resized).jpg
    20191013_182346 (resized).jpg
    pinshakers (resized).jpg
    20191013_005026 (resized).jpg
    7D50AEBD-B1F9-4B0D-8B1C-BEE26D87CA23 (resized).jpeg
    6B31A14B-E8BB-4EE8-8755-E021419B1F97 (resized).jpeg
    997BC9D8-EB37-4E49-8D33-81B37B60650C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 1stpinballdave.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#372 4 years ago
    Quoted from Camvr2013:

Will be bringing my Close Encounters for Free Play and for sale![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How much will you be asking for the Close Encounters?

1 week later
    #479 4 years ago
    Quoted from PiNDoCToR:

Looking for the following machines...
    Baffle Ball
    Five Star Final Sr.
    Jacks Open
    Royal Flush
    Genie
    Count-Down
    Alien Poker
    Black Knight
    Eight Ball
    Eight Ball Champ
    Comet
    Hollywood Heat
    Banzai Run
    Pool Sharks
    Funhouse
    Attack From Mars
    Title Fight
    Cactus Jacks
    Surf N Safari
    Street Fighter
    Cue Ball Wizard

Very few em games there !

#480 4 years ago

Bringing for free play Gottlieb Poker Face
    For free play and sale, Gottlieb Surfer and Gottlieb Neptune. Will not sell prior to the show.

Also have a couple of games for the flea.
    Gottlieb Jack In The Box could be parts or player's game project ...essentially complete.
    Gottlieb Batter Up Real nice pf and cabinet. Glass has issues but usable.
    Maybe another Jack In The Box in better shape than the first.
    Several lighted signs/neons/Opti-neons
    Parts

Dave

1 week later
    #675 4 years ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

So why is Chip telling us, after after talking to you last night, that people aren't supporting the show and the show will be moving back to the smaller hall? Which is it? I don't have a problem with you at all, I just prefer not to attend shows that prefer to market to the co-magnon element of the hobby that is perfectly happy keeping pinball in the dark ages.

Lighten up Francis. It's a hobby and is supposed to be fun. "Market to the Cro-Magnon element of the hobby"? ...really ...and by the way, it's Cro-Magnon, not co-magnon. You're right about one thing though, you're better off staying home.

#753 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dono:

Making progress, we have lights!...[quoted image]

Looking good Donny!

1 week later
    #1113 4 years ago
    Quoted from Stoomer:

Thanks Don and Nick....it was my pleasure! Just like you guys feel about bringing games too...that’s the exciting part. Watching people enjoy what you’ve labored over, and enjoying it with them is tits.

I thought the show was great this year. By far and away the highest percentage of EM games of any show in recent memory. Don, your EM MH is off the charts awesome and gives me a goal to reach for when I do mine. I have a NOS pf that needs to be cleared before it can approach looking as good as your game. Sean, thanks for bringing two games to the show that nobody ever sees and thanks in advance for volunteering to use your Lovely Lucy plastics as the donor set to produce new sets. Nick, you continue to amaze me with your skills and ingenuity with the bingo games. While they are not necessarily my cup of tea, I appreciate them and your efforts to bring back a side of the silver ball that doesn't get much attention.

Finally, I have to thank Rich, his family and the staff of the show. Rich might be the nicest man on the planet. Between that and all the work he and his family (including the show staff) do for all of us to come and enjoy a fantastic weekend, he shouldn't have to endure the crap that people give him as a show promoter. You're a tremendous asset to the hobby.

Dave

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 1stpinballdave.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-gameroom-york-show-2019-buy-sell-trade-no-hotel-amp-food?tu=1stpinballdave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.