Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,114 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Skidave
  • Topic is favorited by 47 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

32BC883C-2769-4EE2-AEB2-AB7C6685F128 (resized).jpeg
    B50F030E-9089-44B4-8A83-EBFFAFB49761 (resized).jpeg
    20191015_212245 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4794 (resized).JPG
    dd (resized).jpg
    20191012_115312 (resized).jpg
    20191012_115301 (resized).jpg
    20191012_115304 (resized).jpg
    051c3c1b588def3cbca9dfd2d98b3827eb3d79e9 (resized).jpg
    20191013_161650 (resized).jpg
    20191013_182346 (resized).jpg
    pinshakers (resized).jpg
    20191013_005026 (resized).jpg
    7D50AEBD-B1F9-4B0D-8B1C-BEE26D87CA23 (resized).jpeg
    6B31A14B-E8BB-4EE8-8755-E021419B1F97 (resized).jpeg
    997BC9D8-EB37-4E49-8D33-81B37B60650C (resized).jpeg
    There are 1,114 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 23.
    #1 4 years ago

Pinfest is over, time to turn our attention to the other great PA show, White Rose Gameroom show at York coming up in October. Buy, sell and trade. I'm always looking for 1978-1982 Bally project games and will have some for sale. Link to show:

http://www.theyorkshow.com/

I'm sure info will be updated.

#2 4 years ago

I talked to Rich at Allentown and I'll have two spaces again this year. Already thinking about what I might be taking and we have not even unloaded from Allentown yet. In fact I have only been home about 15 minutes and have not even said hello to my wife yet!

#3 4 years ago

Looks like the dates are Oct. 11th and 12th

#4 4 years ago

Looking to buy reasonably priced BSD, STTNG, JD or maybe RS. !

#5 4 years ago

I’ll be selling a pinball machine.

#6 4 years ago

So there are no hotels or food available during the York show? Is there another convention that booked all of the rooms

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from terrapinmark:

So there are no hotels or food available during the York show? Is there another convention that booked all of the rooms

#8 4 years ago

Hotel advises 4 rooms left at show rate.
    Just booked.

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Pinfest is over, time to turn our attention to the other great PA show, White Rose Gameroom show at York coming up in October. Buy, sell and trade. I'm always looking for 1978-1982 Bally project games and will have some for sale.

Why wait till October? What do you have for sale?

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from Slogan1111:

Why wait till October? What do you have for sale?

Working on 3, Eight Ball, Playboy & Strikes & Spares.

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Working on 3, Eight Ball, Playboy & Strikes & Spares.

Would they be projects or working machines? Either way, I'm interested.

#12 4 years ago

Something I have decided for York and going forward. I am not going to publish a list of machines coming or answer emails about what machines I am bringing. Every time I have tried to hold a machine for someone it turns into a mess somehow. Either they don't show and I have to bring the machine home. Condition wasn't what they expected. They ran out of room - etc.

I was OK with all of that but this past weekend at Allentown I had something happen that really upset me. I was holding a machine for a guy and two hours after the show opened I had another guy come over and offer me a trade for a machine I really wanted. Since my "original guy" had not shown up I went ahead and made the trade. Just as I finalized that deal my "original guy" showed up and was very upset I already sold the machine. He was waiting in line to get into the show and I didn't know that.

Anyway - that really upset me so to keep something like that from happening again I am just going to go with "first cash on the glass" buys anything going to a show. That way this stuff can't happen again.

Sorry!
    Skip

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

I was OK with all of that but this past weekend at Allentown I had something happen that really upset me. I was holding a machine for a guy and two hours after the show opened

Are you referring to me the EBD we messaged about?

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from terrapinmark:

No Farmer's Market, but I still love the York Show. La Quinta is pretty good, and they have a great breakfast buffet.

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

No Farmer's Market, but I still love the York Show. La Quinta is pretty good, and they have a great breakfast buffet.

Oops! No hotel or food talk here. Sorry. Too early to say what I'm bringing or want. Will update in due time.

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Are you referring to me the EBD we messaged about?

No --- I had a guy interested in my Sorcerer and ended up selling it before he made it into the show.

#17 4 years ago

I just made it to Pinfest for the first time as I live here near Allentown. I was actually born in York, though, and I'm thinking about attending this show too. In all honesty, in terms of size and amount of machines, can those of you who have attended both put into perspective the similarities or differences of them? I would love to make the trip with my dad if it's comparable in size and if they have similar distributors etc. who attend with newer machines. Thanks!

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinDoctor82:

I just made it to Pinfest for the first time as I live here near Allentown. I was actually born in York, though, and I'm thinking about attending this show too. In all honesty, in terms of size and amount of machines, can those of you who have attended both put into perspective the similarities or differences of them? I would love to make the trip with my dad if it's comparable in size and if they have similar distributors etc. who attend with newer machines. Thanks!

York is a much smaller & more "laid back" show. As far as newer machines & vendors there are no where near as many at the York Show but it is still my favorite show. It just has a great feel to it and it is a lot quieter. My ears are still ringing from the Allentown Show and I am 1/2 deaf to begin with so all the noise shouldn't be a problem for me!

Freeplay area typically has around 200 machines at York and over 250 at Allentown. York has a "Bingo Row" and more earlier machines (which is different than most shows) but still has a nice mix of newer stuff also. And lines to play machines are typically much shorter at York. I am sure more people will have more to say but I wouldn't miss either show if I lived local and was into pinball.

#19 4 years ago

Anybody bringing a Roy Clark "The" Entertainer?

Looking for a project machine. Dead MPU is fine.

#20 4 years ago

I'll be attending again this year. I've been the past 2-3 years and have supported the show each time by bringing games and will do the same this year. One thing is for sure at the York shows, you always get FIRE!

Also Rich, when you read this, please REPRINT shirts from last year and make another shirt just like it this year! My Fiance is thoroughly disappointed she did not get a shirt from last year.

#21 4 years ago

WTB: Williams Ringer EM.

#22 4 years ago

Can’t wait... Hopefully I’ll have a sweet fully restored Bally Mata Hari EM and a game for the woodie row.

Don O

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinDoctor82:

Way more laid-back more EM presence , some neat Bingo
    Machines. Yes plenty of vendors and some new pins. About 1/2 the size of Allentown but shorter lines to play games. 5 dollars cheaper at the gate .

1 month later
    #24 4 years ago

Does anyone know if there is an early removal fee from the free play area like Allentown?

#25 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gotemwill:

Does anyone know if there is an early removal fee from the free play area like Allentown?

Yes, if removed before 4pm it costs $35.

http://www.theyorkshow.com/rules.html

3 weeks later
    #26 4 years ago

Looks like it is time to start talking about & thinking about the York Show now that Pintastic is behind us. Sounds like Gabe & his crew had another great show. I came closer than ever to making the trip until I managed to get sick last week --- I guess there is always next year.

Don't forget about the Saratoga Show in August if you are from that general area! But the next bigger show here in the north east is York the second weekend in October (just over 3 months away at this point in time).

Lets continue to work together to make all of these great shows even better every year!

2 weeks later
    #27 4 years ago

I'll be bringing two custom games this year for Bingo Row:

The Multi-Bingo and Multi-Races, the multi one ball horserace game. It is neat to pair these games beside each other so that you can see the evolution in the gameplay and features. I'm working on a few surprises for those that do well on the games, as per usual! Bingo Row is currently scheduled to have a great lineup of games, as usual! If you're interested in bringing a game for the row, please reach out and let me know what you'll be bringing, so that we can avoid having duplicates in the lineup if possible.

I will also be manning a booth for Coin-Op Carnival, so you'll be able to pick up a copy at the show if you'd like.

I'm not planning on selling anything yet, and not planning on buying anything, either. That could always change between now and then!

#28 4 years ago

12 weeks away! That's like a school semester, it will be here before you know it. Jiggly_Martian and I should have 2 booths again there this year. Have no idea what I'm bringing yet. Probably won't bring the more expensive games like I did last year. Ended up bringing most of them home. Unless they are pre-sold of course

#29 4 years ago

Looking for a nice original condition Kings & Queens. Would like to set up a deal before the show. Not sure what machine I'll be bringing yet. Only have room for one and it's still early.

1 week later
    #30 4 years ago

I’m hoping to have a couple games ready in time for York. But in the meantime i have some parts i no longer need for games i’ve sold. So i thought i would start a list as i come across them. Everything is new and unused unless otherwise stated.

- Pinball Pimp cabinet stencils for Gorgar
    - F-14 playfield protector (from Playfield Protectors in Germany)
    - CPR Plastics (Pinbot, F-14, Taxi, WW, Hot Tip). I feel like a hoarder after typing that ...
    - Hot Tip (SS) populated PF
    - very nice Flight 2000 original bg (used)
    - less nice F2K bg good for wall art.
    - used Seawitch bg that has been touchup up. I replaced with a new one but this one is better than none or a badly flaking one..
    - BSD playfield. Very nice. Got to keep it after doing a mirco bsd swap for a friend.
    - original BK illuminated ramp mod kit (the Mod Couple)
    - Pinbot illuminated flipper button kit (1 red 1 blue).

Also have some stuff listed in Marketplace if you plan to restore a Taxi or a WW.

All delivered to the show at no charge as i’ll be there anyway.

#31 4 years ago

We will be looking for a Batman66. If you are considering moving this title, send a PM. Also will have a minty fresh AC/DC pro vault for sale during show week. Mods include > Color DMD, Lighted Speakers, Topper, Mirror Blades & Shaker. Anyhow, is there anyone out there w/ a Batman66?

#32 4 years ago

I may be bringing a great condition Pinball Magic - PM me if interested to take a look!

#33 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I may be bringing a great condition Pinball Magic - PM me if interested to take a look!

I've seen and played this machine and it's in great shape.

#34 4 years ago

Can bring a Seeburg 222 if anyone is looking for a nice original condition jukebox. First stereo jukebox and sounds great

6206520B-DE56-4FD3-9FDC-C8C7C50ECC81 (resized).png6206520B-DE56-4FD3-9FDC-C8C7C50ECC81 (resized).png
    #35 4 years ago
    Quoted from Phillips88:

Can bring a Seeburg 222 if anyone is looking for a nice original condition jukebox. First stereo jukebox and sounds great[quoted image]

That looks outstanding!

#36 4 years ago

Will be looking for a few classic Bally pins again this year. Projects or players games preferred.

#37 4 years ago
    Quoted from Phillips88:

Can bring a Seeburg 222 if anyone is looking for a nice original condition jukebox. First stereo jukebox and sounds great[quoted image]

How much?

#38 4 years ago

Amp has been rebuilt and all components gone over, cleaned and oiled by one of the best in the area. Working perfectly and will play for a long time. Asking $4,000 obo

#39 4 years ago

If anyone has interest in a Stern Lightning, I may have one for sale. PM me if interested.

#40 4 years ago

Looking for a really nice or perfect Viking backglass. Please PM me. Thx

#41 4 years ago

Just curious ~ How many if any JP's will be available for sale at the York Show event? I'm sure there will be a JP or two on free pay & I believe the PRE/LE's do not ship until Sept/Oct.

#42 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ockeyhead:

Just curious ~ How many if any JP's will be available for sale at the York Show event? I'm sure there will be a JP or two on free pay & I believe the PRE/LE's do not ship until Sept/Oct.

Check with pinballstar, joe is usually a vendor at the show.

#43 4 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

Check with pinballstar, joe is usually a vendor at the show.

Joe isn’t a Stern dealer. Cointaker will have 4-6 setup. Premium is done to a degree as they have one setup at Pinburgh and its playing awesome.

#44 4 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

Joe isn’t a Stern dealer. Cointaker will have 4-6 setup. Premium is done to a degree as they have one setup at Pinburgh and its playing awesome.

Sorry, I misread, I thought he was referring to jjp, not Jurassic Park. Yes, I’m sure cointaker will have them.

#45 4 years ago

Just contacted Melissa at CoinTaker as they should have JP's for sale off the floor. She wasn't sure of the overall numbers but will have a better idea in two or so weeks. Also, Cointaker could have a few premiums available at show time.

#46 4 years ago

Looking for creature Hologram,Mike D mod.Large molded topper.Anybody Thanks

#47 4 years ago
    Quoted from locksmith:

Looking for creature Hologram,Mike D mod.Large molded topper.Anybody Thanks

I have one new in box Jeff Thompson CFBL animated tail light speaker panel mod kit; these are no longer being made so last chance if anyone is interested!

#48 4 years ago

Interested in mostly populated playfields, mid 70's or later, as long as nothing required for gameplay is missing and unobtainium.

#49 4 years ago

Can bring a NOS Strange World backglass

6C1732FA-C069-4AB9-AB71-97A0872E2175 (resized).jpeg6C1732FA-C069-4AB9-AB71-97A0872E2175 (resized).jpegC9EA73C4-32BA-46FD-9163-F2DF37494760 (resized).jpegC9EA73C4-32BA-46FD-9163-F2DF37494760 (resized).jpegA18FAAFA-53D3-4210-AF6A-6767AEDDB6EF (resized).jpegA18FAAFA-53D3-4210-AF6A-6767AEDDB6EF (resized).jpeg
    #50 4 years ago
    Quoted from RatShack:

Interested in mostly populated playfields, mid 70's or later, as long as nothing required for gameplay is missing and unobtainium.

I have a pretty decent Strikes & Spares playfield.

A2D4021A-1AAA-4FC3-BB05-53465868FB76 (resized).jpegA2D4021A-1AAA-4FC3-BB05-53465868FB76 (resized).jpegEC1FAE8A-E74C-4675-9E80-A7151FE07990 (resized).jpegEC1FAE8A-E74C-4675-9E80-A7151FE07990 (resized).jpeg
    There are 1,114 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 23.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-gameroom-york-show-2019-buy-sell-trade-no-hotel-amp-food?hl=pduffy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.