Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,114 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Skidave
  • Topic is favorited by 47 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

32BC883C-2769-4EE2-AEB2-AB7C6685F128 (resized).jpeg
    B50F030E-9089-44B4-8A83-EBFFAFB49761 (resized).jpeg
    20191015_212245 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4794 (resized).JPG
    dd (resized).jpg
    20191012_115312 (resized).jpg
    20191012_115301 (resized).jpg
    20191012_115304 (resized).jpg
    051c3c1b588def3cbca9dfd2d98b3827eb3d79e9 (resized).jpg
    20191013_161650 (resized).jpg
    20191013_182346 (resized).jpg
    pinshakers (resized).jpg
    20191013_005026 (resized).jpg
    7D50AEBD-B1F9-4B0D-8B1C-BEE26D87CA23 (resized).jpeg
    6B31A14B-E8BB-4EE8-8755-E021419B1F97 (resized).jpeg
    997BC9D8-EB37-4E49-8D33-81B37B60650C (resized).jpeg
    There are 1,114 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 23.
    #251 4 years ago
    Quoted from ibuypinballs:

I will be there as a vendor to support the show and will have a fully loaded trailer of parts and project machines. I will have a list at the end of this week. I will agree the sales are not like Allentown for the higher price titles so I bring the more modest priced machines to York. Rich and his wife do a great job running the show and I thank them for that! Looking forward to the show. Pete AKA ibuypinballs

Pete,

I know you always support both York & Allentown and have done so for years (over 20 if my memory is correct). We need more guys like you in the hobby. Way too many people these days think they are owed something and don't give anything back to the hobby. Without guys like you and the other regular vendors at these shows things just wouldn't be the same. I have been in the hobby for a good many years but setting up at shows is something relatively new for me. So I don't consider myself one of the "backbone vendors" at these shows but I still like to do all I can for the shows & the hobby. Can't wait to see you again! Skip

As far as Rich & the way he runs the show I don't think we could ask for a better promoter - he, his family & crew always do a great job. If I can find any fault with Rich it is that he is too nice but that isn't bad for anyone but Rich & his family. I just wish I could do more to help him make the show even better but it takes a group of people putting forth an effort not just the few regulars. Sadly York just doesn't have a big enough core of great vendors but ever year that seems to be getting a little better. Sadly it sounds like we are loosing several good vendors this year hopefully a few new ones will help fill in the void.

#252 4 years ago

Anyone know if Pinsound will be at York Show this year?

#253 4 years ago

Anyone bringing a Gottlieb Centigrade 37 to sell?

#254 4 years ago
    Quoted from jugood20:

Nic told me no a month or so ago. Of course they may change there mind.

#255 4 years ago
    Quoted from jugood20:

I was wondering the same thing and just sent them an email to find out. I was looking forward to buying.

#256 4 years ago

Picked up a Creature Thompson display mod and topper so far from this thread.Still looking for Hologram or Mike D mod or other related Creature stuff.

#257 4 years ago
    Quoted from tomtest:

I have a restored BSD with new Mirco Playfield, new Decals, color DMD, etc. in the marketplace for $5900 I can bring to York if prepaid, looking for a 9+ Genie or El Dorado City of Gold that I would buy or trade down on the BSD.

I just reduced the restored BSD to $5600 if anyone is interested.

#258 4 years ago

Still a few slots left for delivery of playfields to York. They're listed in the marketplace.

#259 4 years ago

I will have a nice Space Station & decent F14 for sure that I can bring if pre-sold. In addition working on a deal now which has a TOTAN, Roadshow & Xenon all of which are very nice plus there may even be a Diner in there too!

#260 4 years ago

If I'm able to get it up and running (it was a barn find) I will have a Bally Freedom prototype with the center pop bumper like Spanish Eyes etc. in Freeplay on Friday only. It'll be for sale or trade if it's there, but I'm not entertaining offers until that Friday. I haven't decided on a price yet as it's still a project in my shop.

#261 4 years ago

Looking for a Data East Star Trek

#262 4 years ago

Looking for a nice taxi, roadshow, or flash Gordon

#263 4 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

Pete,
    I know you always support both York & Allentown and have done so for years (over 20 if my memory is correct). We need more guys like you in the hobby. Way too many people these days think they are owed something and don't give anything back to the hobby. Without guys like you and the other regular vendors at these shows things just wouldn't be the same. I have been in the hobby for a good many years but setting up at shows is something relatively new for me. So I don't consider myself one of the "backbone vendors" at these shows but I still like to do all I can for the shows & the hobby. Can't wait to see you again! Skip
    As far as Rich & the way he runs the show I don't think we could ask for a better promoter - he, his family & crew always do a great job. If I can find any fault with Rich it is that he is too nice but that isn't bad for anyone but Rich & his family. I just wish I could do more to help him make the show even better but it takes a group of people putting forth an effort not just the few regulars. Sadly York just doesn't have a big enough core of great vendors but ever year that seems to be getting a little better. Sadly it sounds like we are loosing several good vendors this year hopefully a few new ones will help fill in the void.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

I will have an AC/DC Vault Pro up for a trade consideration, available during the York Show event. This machine is flawless, w/ the exception of dimpling as gameplay evidence. All the essential mods are included >

*Color DMD
    *Topper
    *Shaker Motor
    *Lighted Speaker Panels
    *Mirror Blades

Of coarse, this is the Vault Edition that is stocked w/ the swinging bell, much better artwork (Original Angus face makes me ) & beautifully done LED's.

As of right now here is the short list of machines that we are considering >

*GOTG
    *BM66
    *GOT

Outside considerations, at this time >

*BK3
    *Iron Maiden

There will be an ad place in the Market this coming Sunday. I live four miles north of the show for a painless easy exchange. Might consider a cash sale pending time.

Thanks for your interest, now back to the unrelated Pinside Chatter.

#264 4 years ago
    Quoted from jjoravec:

Looking for a Data East Star Trek

I will have one there in my vendor space. Working, not shopped with playfield wear.

#265 4 years ago

Here is a short video of what is coming so far. There are other machines but not in my possession as of yet. Most of these are parts or project machines. I also have a nice USA GNR I could brng if a deposit is taken before the show. I took this to Allentown but never set it due to a switch matric issue. The problem is now fix and the machine plays great. Has a new PPB and MPU stalled in it. Complete tear down ,LED's in the GI. Just click the link for the video. Pete

Added over 5 years ago:

The following machines are spoken for.
    Close Encounters
    Devils Dare
    Both Continental Cafe's
    Flip Flop
    Fire Cracker is on hold

Added over 5 years ago:

Bally Hi Low Ace is spoken for.

#266 4 years ago

Can bring a Maverick to sell or trade. Fully shopped with LEDs, right side of cabinet has planking, asking $2200. Message for pics if interested.

#267 4 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Anyone bringing a Gottlieb Centigrade 37 to sell?

There were two there for sale last year, you might wan to check with Ivan to see if he still has one for sale.

#268 4 years ago

Looking for a very nice original or fully restored Meteor.

#269 4 years ago

Close Encounters and Devils Dare are spoken for, Firecracker is on hold.

#270 4 years ago
    Quoted from ckcsm:

There were two there for sale last year, you might wan to check with Ivan to see if he still has one for sale.

Ivan is Allentown, do you mean Rich?

#271 4 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Ivan is Allentown, do you mean Rich?

Ivan supports this show .he has games.

#272 4 years ago
    Quoted from jugood20:

Pinsound will not be at the show this year. I just got an email from the saying they will not be attending.

#273 4 years ago
    Quoted from freddy:

Ivan supports this show .he has games.

Ivan typically has a couple vendor spaces at York and Rich typically has a couple at Allentown. I keep hoping to hear about a few new vendors coming to York but so far all I keep seeing here is people selling machines privately or people offering to bring machines if they are sold. Neither of those things will help Rich keep this show in the bigger & better building.

Pete (I buy pinballs) seems to do a great job bringing plenty of stuff for sale at the show as well as delivering a few presold machines. But of all the guys I know that do these shows he is the only one that seems to have a great system down for doing this. He always has plenty for sale at the show even after selling a few ahead of time.

Anyway - if any of you guys reading my post here know of anyone who might be able to fill a vendor space be sure to have them contact Rich and set up at the show. As I have said way too many times already without a great group of vendors shows just don't do nearly as well.

#274 4 years ago
    Quoted from jjoravec:

Pinsound will not be at the show this year. I just got an email from the saying they will not be attending.

Yet another vendor gone! We need to get some added or that big hall is going to look pretty empty and Rich will not take in the revenue he needs to continue in that bigger hall. Come on guys - if we want to have a great York show again next year some more people need to step up and fill the hall this year. I have a bad felling about the show this year because of so many vendors not being able to make the show. Please prove me wrong!

#275 4 years ago

would you be coming to the?

#276 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pachill:

would you be coming to the?

If you are asking if I'll be at the show the answer is yes. Even though I am way behind after being sick for 11 weeks and currently trying to get over walking pneumonia I plan on having two spaces again this year. My wife isn't happy with me because she knows at my age I really need to start slowing down some but regardless if I am alive I will be at the show. And if not no one can blame me for not coming because I'll be 6' under.

#277 4 years ago

Currently looking to purchase a GOTG. I have received several cash offers on AC/DC, so we will absolutely buy if someone has this title for sale. If you have a GOTG for sale, PM me.

#278 4 years ago

Making progess on this Blackjack. Still have 2 coils that only fire sometimes, slingshot and the least used chime. I'll be bringing it for free play and will consider selling/trading. Fun game but I'd like to pick up one of those Bell Ringers, so might need the truck space.

20190908_203156 (resized).jpg20190908_203156 (resized).jpg
    #279 4 years ago

Possibly will be bringing a rare AMI Hard Race EM pinball machine, currently only one to be known, extremely uncommon game, also have a phantom of the opera pin. I would like to trade these games. I am 30 mins south of the show. If you have any interest in either game please let me know.

13473A5A-A2D7-4086-86BF-314015D02543 (resized).jpeg13473A5A-A2D7-4086-86BF-314015D02543 (resized).jpeg231610C8-9ACE-45C4-B788-9660D8953703 (resized).jpeg231610C8-9ACE-45C4-B788-9660D8953703 (resized).jpeg257B58E4-56CE-493F-863C-2AB41FB0432E (resized).jpeg257B58E4-56CE-493F-863C-2AB41FB0432E (resized).jpeg863CD766-D9EA-43F3-8765-F9E93AE8DFA6 (resized).jpeg863CD766-D9EA-43F3-8765-F9E93AE8DFA6 (resized).jpeg875DF6BE-AFCF-46D5-B4E8-7F8CB76C20E9 (resized).jpeg875DF6BE-AFCF-46D5-B4E8-7F8CB76C20E9 (resized).jpeg8A08CA7E-9B1F-4641-A133-786D026CA15B (resized).jpeg8A08CA7E-9B1F-4641-A133-786D026CA15B (resized).jpegA50F526D-689A-4AB8-9F31-A3626BA06AA4 (resized).jpegA50F526D-689A-4AB8-9F31-A3626BA06AA4 (resized).jpeg50C57035-9C1D-4E5E-A810-A8DCC77B1336 (resized).jpeg50C57035-9C1D-4E5E-A810-A8DCC77B1336 (resized).jpeg
    #280 4 years ago
    Quoted from retrojon87:

Possibly will be bringing a rare AMI Hard Race EM pinball machine, currently only one to be known, extremely uncommon game, also have a phantom of the opera pin. I would like to trade these games. I am 30 mins south of the show. If you have any interest in either game please let me know.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow.. that hard race is AMAZING looking. Wow. Wow.

#281 4 years ago

If anyone sees any machines in the MA,ME,NH,RI,CT area online in the next few weeks and needs someone to scoop it up for them let me know. I don’t mind bringing it to York for them as a favor.

EDIT: Space no longer available. That didn’t take long. If more space becomes available I will provide an update. There are other people looking for transports so help each other out ladies and gents if you are going down empty. What’s a few extra minutes in ride time in the scheme of things?

#282 4 years ago
    Quoted from retrojon87:

Possibly will be bringing a rare AMI Hard Race EM pinball machine, currently only one to be known, extremely uncommon game, also have a phantom of the opera pin. I would like to trade these games. I am 30 mins south of the show. If you have any interest in either game please let me know.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Finally found that game - that Hard Race is a single player version of “Hot Race,” one of AMI’s popular games. Same game was also released
    As “Sprint Girl”. Interesting to see these Italian titles pop up

#283 4 years ago

The only thing Hard Race has in common with Hot Race is the cabinet and theme. The PF layout is completely different from it and Sprint Girl.

#284 4 years ago

I also have a nice Nascar with LEDOCD board installed to smooth out the LEDs in the inserts, looks great and plays great. For trade only, not for sale.

#285 4 years ago

I could bring the following to the show:

HUO ACDC Prem - less than 200 plays, clear window. Cliffys.
    HUO Houdini - less than 150 plays, side blades, cliffys installed. Gorgeous. $5400

Would trade for DILE

#286 4 years ago
    Quoted from robertmee:

Sprint Girl isn't even close to Hot Race, according to the SG flyer. Don't know why IPDB has that note, but it's incorrect.

It’s the same. Playfield layout, not artwork

#287 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

It’s the same. Playfield layout, not artwork

Yeah, I amended my post...wasn't sure if you were saying the same as Hot Race or Hard Race. SG is the same layout as Hot Race, but Hard Race it's completely different.

#288 4 years ago
    Quoted from robertmee:

Yeah, I amended my post...wasn't sure if you were saying the same as Hot Race or Hard Race. SG is the same layout as Hot Race, but Hard Race it's completely different.

Got it. Hadn’t heard of this title before, very interesting

#289 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Got it. Hadn’t heard of this title before, very interesting

Yes it is...every year, there seems to be a previously undiscovered pin, found. Lazer Lord Whitewood was one a couple of years ago.

#290 4 years ago

I have a player's condition Data East Jurassic Park if anyone's interested...I live 10 minutes from the fairgrounds.

The cabinet shows some wear, mostly on the sides of the head but nothing that can't be touched up. I bought it recently but it's very similar to my other Data East games so I'm looking for something else. Playfield is nice, new Titan rubbers, NVRAM, LEDs, and I replaced the burnt power supply connectors and pins on the board. T-Rex works and the DMD is 100%.

$2,900 cash or I would trade for the right game plus or minus cash. Munsters Pro, Champion Pub, Pinball Magic or BK Sword of Rage Pro are a few that I'd like to get among others.

IMG_20190908_155714152 (resized).jpgIMG_20190908_155714152 (resized).jpg
    #291 4 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

Yet another vendor gone! We need to get some added or that big hall is going to look pretty empty and Rich will not take in the revenue he needs to continue in that bigger hall. Come on guys - if we want to have a great York show again next year some more people need to step up and fill the hall this year. I have a bad felling about the show this year because of so many vendors not being able to make the show. Please prove me wrong!

I believe Rob from pin shakers told me he's going to have 2 booths there. So that's good news, and it's an awesome product!

#292 4 years ago

I have the following games for sale which i can bring to york if there is interest. They are also for sale now in phoenixville if anyone wants to stop by between now and the show. Feel free to make cash or trade offers if you don't like my price. Worst I can say is no!
    Pinball pool.super condition 1500
    Stern harley Davidson freshly shopped mint LEDs 3500
    Bally spectrum leds 3000
    Cue ball wizard nice 2500
    XXXX Roller games leds nice 1850 XXXX SOLD
    Meteor nice players condition bg touched up new targets. Bumper caps 1800
    Flying carpet unshopped decent cab and pf. Flaking bg 350
    Sega golden cue super working condition! Freshly shopped. New drop targets. One of only 8 known in the world!! 4000
    Bally star trek nice overall 1800 new mpu.
    Bally target zero black light arcade 800
    Bally all star deluxe bowler arcade 2500 new backglass.
    XXXX Spring break not working currently. Complete and good cosmetics. 600 XXXX SOLD
    Jennings challenger console slot working good. 10 cent/ 5 cent. Double jackpot. 1600
    Royal rumble playfield mostly all there no wear 350
    Gottlieb sinbad em! Really nice and working! 1500.
    Sigma double jokers poker slot. Works great-quarter in, quarter out. 450
    Feel free to ask questions!

#293 4 years ago

Hey Everyone!

Hoping to come to the York show for the first time on Saturday. These are the games I can bring if pre-sold. All are fully shopped, gone through, and super fun to play:

-Bram Stoker's Dracula - $3,500
    Translite signed by Barry Oursler, proto plastics and vampire bat coffin mod (discontinued) installed, full LED (2SMD, non-ghosting in inserts). Cabinet a little rough and some mylar on the playfield.

-Xenon - $2,500
    New clearcoated playfield installed, both backglasses are perfect, cool white LEDs installed in GI and incandescent in the controlled lighting, new tube and pop bumper caps installed and it has anew LED light strip behind tube. Cabinet has some nicks but is the only thing preventing this from truly being collector's quality imho.

-Spacelab - $950
    Cabinet and playfield in great shape. Some minor paints in the reds missing on the backglass

-Gottlieb Playmates wedgehead - $800
    Everything in nice shape and fully playing. I have no personally shopped this machine because it doesn't seem to need it yet.

May also have Space Invaders (backglass signed by Paul Farris), OXO, Paragon, Flash, and Gottlieb Liberty Belle done by the show but I'm not sure yet. If you have any questions or want to see any of them please send me a message. Thanks!

#294 4 years ago

Looking for the following
    Theatre of magic
    Diner
    Taxi

#295 4 years ago

Currently searching for an Atari Warlords cocktail table. Anyone selling or could hook me up with a lead?

#296 4 years ago
    Quoted from sbmania:

I have the following games for sale which i can bring to york if there is interest. They are also for sale now in phoenixville if anyone wants to stop by between now and the show. Feel free to make cash or trade offers if you don't like my price. Worst I can say is no!
    Pinball pool.super condition 1500
    Stern harley Davidson freshly shopped mint LEDs 3500
    Bally spectrum leds 3000
    Cue ball wizard nice 2500
    XXXX Roller games leds nice 1850 XXXX SOLD
    Meteor nice players condition bg touched up new targets. Bumper caps 1800
    Flying carpet unshopped decent cab and pf. Flaking bg 350
    Sega golden cue super working condition! Freshly shopped. New drop targets. One of only 8 known in the world!! 4000
    Bally star trek nice overall 1800 new mpu.
    Bally target zero black light arcade 800
    Bally all star deluxe bowler arcade 2500 new backglass.
    XXXX Spring break not working currently. Complete and good cosmetics. 600 XXXX SOLD
    Jennings challenger console slot working good. 10 cent/ 5 cent. Double jackpot. 1600
    Royal rumble playfield mostly all there no wear 350
    Gottlieb sinbad em! Really nice and working! 1500.
    Sigma double jokers poker slot. Works great-quarter in, quarter out. 450
    Feel free to ask questions!

Great seller, buy with confidence.

#297 4 years ago

Bally Flip Flop and both Continental Cafe's are spoken for.
    See my video for the machines going to the show in post #265. Next week I'll be adding more titles to the list as they come in.

#298 4 years ago
    Quoted from Murphdom:

EDIT: Space no longer available. That didn’t take long. If more space becomes available I will provide an update. There are other people looking for transports so help each other out ladies and gents if you are going down empty. What’s a few extra minutes in ride time in the scheme of things?

Gotta say, this was pretty cool of Chris. My chances of buying a pin from MA was pretty close to zero and now I'll be able to get my hands on my grail EM.

So...I guess the best way for me to pay him back (other than pay him back) is to pay it forward. I'm not too far away (just outside Philly) but if anyone in the Delco, West Chester or Lancaster area can't make it but needs to have their game hitch a ride to the show on Friday for a pickup, let me know and I'll help if I can as well.

#299 4 years ago

Pinball Photos LLC will be supporting the York Show again this year!! Come by and say hi

CLOCKY (resized).jpgCLOCKY (resized).jpg
    #300 4 years ago

I just reduced the Joker Poker stripped cabinet bottom to $70, will take to York.

HTTP://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/84510

There are 1,114 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 23.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-gameroom-york-show-2019-buy-sell-trade-no-hotel-amp-food/page/6?hl=pinballphotos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.