5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 1,113 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by 1stpinballdave
  • Topic is favorited by 71 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 470 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

32BC883C-2769-4EE2-AEB2-AB7C6685F128 (resized).jpeg
    B50F030E-9089-44B4-8A83-EBFFAFB49761 (resized).jpeg
    20191015_212245 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4794 (resized).JPG
    dd (resized).jpg
    20191012_115312 (resized).jpg
    20191012_115301 (resized).jpg
    20191012_115304 (resized).jpg
    051c3c1b588def3cbca9dfd2d98b3827eb3d79e9 (resized).jpg
    20191013_161650 (resized).jpg
    20191013_182346 (resized).jpg
    pinshakers (resized).jpg
    20191013_005026 (resized).jpg
    7D50AEBD-B1F9-4B0D-8B1C-BEE26D87CA23 (resized).jpeg
    6B31A14B-E8BB-4EE8-8755-E021419B1F97 (resized).jpeg
    997BC9D8-EB37-4E49-8D33-81B37B60650C (resized).jpeg

There are 1113 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 23.
    #101 63 days ago

If anybody is bringing any Zaccaria pins to sell, PM me. Thanks

#102 63 days ago

Looking forward to playing Wonka at the Pinball Star booth!

#103 63 days ago

Gritty- Barcade in Philly has a Wonka now if you are looking to get your hands on one sooner.

#104 63 days ago

Looking for these Bally project games, Eight Ball Deluxe (1981), Flash Gordon or Medusa.

#105 63 days ago

I can bring a Bally Strikes & Spares. Near mint BG, I also have a NOS PF which will need light touch-ups and cleared to swap with the OE. MPU and SDB being upgraded. Average cabinet. Price flexible with how far I go with it, trades for other Bally SS games possible +/- cash.

#106 63 days ago

I may have a Stern Stars to sell depending on a friend who committed a couple months ago but is having health issues. Really nice PF a 9 out of 10. BG has flaking and missing ink. Not working, MPU has massive acid damage. Cabinet average with rear bottom panel separation. Pics available, make offer or trade for early Bally SS games.

Added 62 days ago:

Not available anymore

#107 63 days ago
    Quoted from Gritty:

Looking forward to playing Wonka at the Pinball Star booth!

Quoted from freakmech:

Gritty- Barcade in Philly has a Wonka now if you are looking to get your hands on one sooner.

And the Railroad has an LE.
    The Gallery has an SE as well.

#108 63 days ago

Looking for a Gilligan’s Island, Bugs Bunny and a Diner.
    Thanks

#109 63 days ago
    Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

Looking for a Gilligan’s Island, Bugs Bunny and a Diner.
    Thanks

That sounds very ———— provocative...

#110 63 days ago
    Quoted from freakmech:

So does Pinball Gallery. That one might be a bit more level.

#111 63 days ago

Looking for a Target Alpha , backglass. PM with what you have. Thanks Jr..

#112 63 days ago

Looking for any Class of 1812 parts or plastics.

Also interested in a set of BSD plastics if anyone has a set, or even a select few I need would do (i.e. plastic under the village or plastic above center targets).

And hoping to score the following flyers if anyone has some to sell... black hole, TFTC, class of 1812, mystery castle, BSD.

#113 63 days ago

Hoping for a nice showing of woodrails this year!

#114 63 days ago
    Quoted from NickBudlight:

Looking for a Target Alpha , backglass. PM with what you have. Thanks Jr..

Here is a whole machine. It’s not mine. Maybe you could have someone grab it for you.
    newjersey.craigslist.org link

#115 63 days ago

I will have the same inside vendor space which is the back right corner. Too early for a list, will post it when we get closer to the show, Pete. AKA, i BUY Pinballs

#116 63 days ago
    Quoted from Murphdom:

Here is a whole machine. It’s not mine. Maybe you could have someone grab it for you.
    newjersey.craigslist.org link

Thanks...

#117 62 days ago

Otherwise spend the $250 plus shipping at Marco. I think they are made by CPR.
    https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/GTB-BGTA

#118 62 days ago
    Quoted from Gotemwill:

Hoping for a nice showing of woodrails this year!

Before there was Bingo Row there was Woodrail Row. :0) I haven't talked to any of the other normal woodrail guys yet, but I'll be bringing my usual 2-3 woodies.

And anyone else who plans to bring one should really try to set it up with the others...it always pains me to see a lonely woodrail at york amidst the metal railed EMs...or even worse - in between some solid state pins. Just looks wrong...haha

Sean

#119 62 days ago

There is also some talk of having a prewar area. We are trying to work out the details, we'll see if it works out or not.

Quoted from Stoomer:

Before there was Bingo Row there was Woodrail Row. :0) I haven't talked to any of the other normal woodrail guys yet, but I'll be bringing my usual 2-3 woodies.
    And anyone else who plans to bring one should really try to set it up with the others...it always pains me to see a lonely woodrail at york amidst the metal railed EMs...or even worse - in between some solid state pins. Just looks wrong...haha
    Sean

#120 62 days ago
    Quoted from rmarket:

There is also some talk of having a prewar area..

American Revolutionary War
    War of 1812
    The Mexican-American War
    American Civil War
    Spanish-American War
    World War I
    World War I I
    Korean War
    Vietnam War
    Gulf War
    Afghanistan War
    Pre or Post War

#121 62 days ago

I have never been to York. What is the turnout like for EM’s? Or is it mostly SS?

#122 62 days ago
    Quoted from Murphdom:

I have never been to York. What is the turnout like for EM’s? Or is it mostly SS?

York typically has a nice selection of EM's and early SS machines and has kind of become known for that. I don't know what percentage you will see but I know there are always a good many woodrails & EM's at the show as well as a decent selection of earlier SS stuff. If York is light on anything it is typically light on DMD machines according to what i have seen and people I have talked to.. I am sure others will chime in about this also but if you have never been it is worth the trip.

#123 62 days ago
    Quoted from Murphdom:

You can also look at past show threads with pictures to get an idea also.

#124 62 days ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

You can also look at past show threads with pictures to get an idea also.

Great idea!

#125 62 days ago

Finishing up the nicest Judge Dredd I have ever seen.Anyone have a Deadworld mod for sale?

#126 61 days ago

Super long shot here, but if anyone is coming from the Raleigh NC area, I could use some transport for a PF. I would compensate...

Thanks.

#127 61 days ago
    Quoted from Stoomer:

Sean

It’s been several years since I’ve been able to make the York show. The antique auto show in Hershey is the same week. Glad to hear that there’s a nice showing for the older games. Do most have a price on them?

#128 61 days ago
    Quoted from Gotemwill:

It’s been several years since I’ve been able to make the York show. The antique auto show in Hershey is the same week. Glad to hear that there’s a nice showing for the older games. Do most have a price on them?

Hit and miss on for sale or not...the games I'm bringing will probably NOT be for sale, but there's usually others that are. I'd guess there's slightly more FS than not overall in the show...

#129 61 days ago
    Quoted from Gotemwill:

I would say over 1/2 in the freeplay area are for sale at the show. Plus there is stuff for sale in vendors booths & in the flea market area. So there are likely around 200 (or more) working machines for sale at the show and also several dozen to 100 project machines depending on what vendors bring. This count doesn't include the latest releases for sale up in the front of the building I am just talking about the good old used machines likely for sale at an average show.

#130 61 days ago

Just putting this other there in case it will help someone in need. I have 6 or 8 fairly nice to very nice populated playfields I could bring to the show if they will help someone. My issue is I am currently talking with someone seriously interested in buying my parts business and these are "part of my inventory" for that sale. So if I make a deal with that buyer these might not be able to come to the show with me because at that point they would be theirs.

Condition on these is from memory - I have not looked at any of them closely so I would have to verify conditions before finalizing anything.

Anyway here is what I have if they will help anyone:

A very nice FLIP FLOP fully populated with great art on the playfield (around $250 or $125 if you have a fully populated "junk" playfield to trade in)

A very nice Buck Rogers fully populated with great art ($250 or $150 with "fully populated trade in)

A pretty nice Charlies Angels fully populated and at least decent art $150 to $200 (still in the cabinet but cabinet not included)

A nice Cue Ball Wizard around $500 to $550 but that might be a little off depending on value of parts on that

A nice Judge Dredd fully populated but untested around $900 (again I need to take a closer look to finalize a price)

And lastly I think was a decent fully populated Rock but I have to verify that.

Also a Data East BATMAN fully populated but bad art. I had a buyer for this but never got it to them so this would be pending if they still want it $400

Something tells me there is one more I am forgetting - if I discover that is the case I'll add that later. PLEASE UNDERSTAND I can only sell these if my potential buyer for the parts business is OK with me selling them if he decides to buy the business. I don't want to keep these sitting around if they will help someone but at the same time I don't feel right selling them if we make a deal on the business so I am in a tough spot with these.

-Skip-

#131 60 days ago
    Quoted from davebart5:

Looking for any Class of 1812 parts or plastics.
    Also interested in a set of BSD plastics if anyone has a set, or even a select few I need would do (i.e. plastic under the village or plastic above center targets).
    And hoping to score the following flyers if anyone has some to sell... black hole, TFTC, class of 1812, mystery castle, BSD.

I have a BSD and Mystery castle flyer, but check with Mike http://www.pinballmike.com/ He has loads of flyers and more...

#132 60 days ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

I have a BSD and Mystery castle flyer, but check with Mike http://www.pinballmike.com/ He has loads of flyers and more...

Thanks neighbor!

#133 60 days ago

#134 60 days ago

I have a color 19" TV I could bring if anyone needs the tube for a cabinet game, works. Also have a color CRT monitor, unsure of size, 17" possibly.

Let me know, Nate

#135 60 days ago

Looking for a Laser Cue or Nine Ball...............

#136 60 days ago

I will be bringing a f14 and an earth shaker for free play area for sale, unless sold before, and also have an earth shaker backglass and Elvira & earthshaker plastic toppers if anyone is interested. My intent is to sell that stuff to be able to buy woodrails and wedge/reverse wedgeheads. Seeking daisy may, sittn pretty, harbor lites, roto pool, flipper clown, king of diamonds, soccer, humpty dumpty

#137 60 days ago
    Quoted from stavio:

I will be bringing a f14 and an earth shaker for free play area for sale, unless sold before, and also have an earth shaker backglass and Elvira & earthshaker plastic toppers if anyone is interested. My intent is to sell that stuff to be able to buy woodrails and wedge/reverse wedgeheads. Seeking daisy may, sittn pretty, harbor lites, roto pool, flipper clown, king of diamonds, soccer, humpty dumpty

How nice is the earthshaker? Might be interested in a nicer one

#138 60 days ago

New playfield, display, backglass, leds, rubbers, topper, flippers and other mechanisms, legs, balls, and more when I got it in may and now has new power supply, tilt assembly, power cord and freshly cleaned/rebuit drops

#139 60 days ago
    Quoted from locksmith:

Looking for a creature hologram.Have the nicest creature Ive ever had but it has a blackened hologram.Im trying to wait the new mod out but it may be some time before we see it.If not it will be for sale.

I have this CFTBL hologram kit that I never installed. No idea if it works or what it’s value is but I am open to offers.

Rob

90729F3E-AE24-45D4-922B-E83992639DED (resized).jpegBB1966FB-361C-49F5-B4EB-DAA321CB6990 (resized).jpeg
    #140 60 days ago
    Quoted from robgo777:

I have this CFTBL hologram kit that I never installed. No idea if it works or what it’s value is but I am open to offers.
    Rob[quoted image][quoted image]

PM sent

#141 60 days ago

Looking for a nice (original, with limited wear... all the way up to fully restored) Meteor or 9-Ball. Happy to overpay accordingly based on condition and give a sizable deposit.

#142 59 days ago

I have never dealt with you personally, but just reading the for sale/want ads you post, it seems like you are one cool guy and would be super easy to deal with. Very refreshing.

Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Looking for a nice (original, with limited wear... all the way up to fully restored) Meteor or 9-Ball. Happy to overpay accordingly based on condition and give a sizable deposit.

#143 59 days ago
    Quoted from DadofTwins:

I have never dealt with you personally, but just reading the for sale/want ads you post, it seems like you are one cool guy and would be super easy to deal with. Very refreshing.

I very much appreciate that Twin Daddy, cheers! What I lack in business/common sense I try and make up for by being cool to all my fellow pinball brothers and sisters. Have a swell rest of your weekend

#144 59 days ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Looking for these Bally project games, Eight Ball Deluxe (1981), Flash Gordon or Medusa.

How extensive/expensive of a flash project? I see them all the time. I will give you a heads up when I see one.

#145 59 days ago

I have a new Taxi playfiled I could bring, I’m ideally looking to trade for a Earthshaker platfield.

Also I’m looking for a Playchoice 10 machine. I have a players Taxi machine to trade.

#146 59 days ago

On average, how many free play machine are there? And are they a mixture of new and old?

#147 59 days ago
    Quoted from Looprunner:

On average, how many free play machine are there? And are they a mixture of new and old?

Last year I think the count of freeplay machines was something like 165 to 170 on Friday. Nice mix of everything from a couple prewar machines right up to the latest titles. There is a bingo row for people interested in bingos, a nice selection of EM & also a fair amount of SS machines. That count of freeplay machines does not include new machines in vendor booths or other machines in vendors booths that might be on for people to play. For example I had 8 machines in my booth last year that were on for people to play them and they got as much action on them as a good many machines on the floor in freeplay

#148 59 days ago

Looking for a black rose, gottlieb arena or maybe a nice EM

York is a great show.

#149 59 days ago

Will be bringing a F14 to the show, which will be shopped out but if anyone wants it before Labor Day, hit me up for the price before I start to get it ready for the show.

#150 59 days ago
    Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Looking for a Laser Cue or Nine Ball...............

PM Sent

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Star Wars Premium Out of stock
    Operation Pinball
    $ 13.00
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Other
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 109.99
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Protection
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 69.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    $ 135.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 7.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 39.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 495.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 235.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 3.00
    Various Other Swag
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 1113 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 23.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside