Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,114 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Skidave
  • Topic is favorited by 47 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

32BC883C-2769-4EE2-AEB2-AB7C6685F128 (resized).jpeg
    B50F030E-9089-44B4-8A83-EBFFAFB49761 (resized).jpeg
    20191015_212245 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4794 (resized).JPG
    dd (resized).jpg
    20191012_115312 (resized).jpg
    20191012_115301 (resized).jpg
    20191012_115304 (resized).jpg
    051c3c1b588def3cbca9dfd2d98b3827eb3d79e9 (resized).jpg
    20191013_161650 (resized).jpg
    20191013_182346 (resized).jpg
    pinshakers (resized).jpg
    20191013_005026 (resized).jpg
    7D50AEBD-B1F9-4B0D-8B1C-BEE26D87CA23 (resized).jpeg
    6B31A14B-E8BB-4EE8-8755-E021419B1F97 (resized).jpeg
    997BC9D8-EB37-4E49-8D33-81B37B60650C (resized).jpeg
    There are 1,114 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 23.
    #51 4 years ago

Looking for a Hot Tip EM.

York is my favorite show, well worth the drive. Looking forward to coming again!

Added over 5 years ago:

UPDATE: I got a Hot Tip EM

#52 4 years ago

Anyone have a Bally Star Trek backglass for sale? Son and I will be at the show trading a pin and looking for other goodies to drag home.

#53 4 years ago

I missed the last two years but plan on coming this year. Just received my White Rose Gameroom Show letter today. Gotta get a shirt before they sale out. Do a reprint from last year.

#54 4 years ago
    Quoted from Spiderpin:

I missed the last two years but plan on coming this year. Just received my White Rose Gameroom Show letter today. Gotta get a shirt before they sale out. Do a reprint from last year.

This! My fiancé absolutely loved the design, but you sold out before I could snag one for her. Please reprint!!

#55 4 years ago

This is a long shot but is anyone from the Chicago area going to the show? I am looking to transport a machine and would be willing to provide a transport fee.

#56 4 years ago

Anyone near Portage Michigan coming to the show? I need a machine transported as well and would be willing to pay a transport fee. Please message me.

Thanks!

#57 4 years ago

Looking for any Class Of 1812 plastics, parts and a PF. Can't wait for the show!

#58 4 years ago

Anyone selling new standard size playfield glass? Wish I picked up a few more pieces at Allentown!

#59 4 years ago

Looking for a creature hologram.Have the nicest creature Ive ever had but it has a blackened hologram.Im trying to wait the new mod out but it may be some time before we see it.If not it will be for sale.

#60 4 years ago

I'm in discussions on a potential deal at the moment, but if that falls through, I might be opening my nice and 100% working Mystery Castle for sale or trade. I'm the second owner. PM me for more info if interested.

#61 4 years ago

Gottlieb Royal Flush backglass. Great colors, minimal ink loss. Can bring on Friday. $125

royal flush (resized).jpgroyal flush (resized).jpgroyal flush 1 (resized).jpgroyal flush 1 (resized).jpg
    #62 4 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Gottlieb Royal Flush backglass. Great colors, minimal ink loss. Can bring on Friday. $125

PM sent

#63 4 years ago

Anyone making the trip from CT have room to bring a game to York? Obviously paid... Thanks!

#64 4 years ago
    Quoted from JoshPA:

Anyone making the trip from CT have room to bring a game to York? Obviously paid... Thanks!

PM me, I'm planning on being there and transporting a game as it is.

#65 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pbpins:

I have one new in box Jeff Thompson CFBL animated tail light speaker panel mod kit; these are no longer being made so last chance if anyone is interested!

If that locksmith guy is not interested I am please let me know.

#66 4 years ago

Anyone bringing a Metallica Premium LE to sell ?

#67 4 years ago

I'm on the hunt for a deal on a star wars pro or premium

#68 4 years ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

Anyone bringing a Metallica Premium LE to sell ?

Where you gonna put that?

#69 4 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Where you gonna put that?

I might have to keep it at my daughter's house, until I move. I still get a good laugh when you told me to get rid of my dining room table ,so that I could get another machine. My wife was in the other room,and I thought her eyes were going to pop out of her head

#70 4 years ago

Looking for a deal on a Sega pin- specifically: Independence Day, South Park, Starship Troopers, Apollo 13

#71 4 years ago

ISO: someone to revive this thread. The show is close and there isn’t much on here.

#72 4 years ago

We're trying to locate a vendor list/map link if anyone has it. Can't seem to find it!
    Does anyone know how Larry from Starship is doing? Curious if he's going to the show.

#73 4 years ago
    Quoted from Murphdom:

ISO: someone to revive this thread. The show is close and there isn’t much on here.

Show is still almost two months away (53 days to be more exact). The York Show has always had a couple issues as far as talk about it before the show. First off this time of year is typically more about outdoor activities so not as many people are doing the pinball thing as heavy as they do in the Winter. And second it is right after the last "push" of vacation season, the labor day holiday & back to school time.

The show is always a great show with plenty of machines to play & buy but there just isn't the same activity talking about it as you get with Allentown.

As far as me personally I wish I could say what I was doing but it is hitting at a bad time for me again this year so I don't know yet if I'll be able to set up. Once we get closer to that time I'll post a list of what I am bringing or what I'll have for sale here at the house (about an hour west of the show). I am really hoping to be able to attend again this year as a vendor - last year the show was great for me - but timing is tough as always.

#74 4 years ago

That makes sense. I just figured there would be way more on here. Allentown’s thread exploded. But I’m new to this whole thing and just have the itch to buy something I guess.

#75 4 years ago
    Quoted from Murphdom:

That makes sense. I just figured there would be way more on here. Allentown’s thread exploded. But I’m new to this whole thing and just have the itch to buy something I guess.

It’s a great place to buy good deal to be had.

#76 4 years ago
    Quoted from freddy:

It’s a great place to buy good deal to be had.

White Rose Gameroom Show (or the York Show) just has a "great feel" to it. It is really hard to describe in words other than "laid back feeling" but there is just something very-very special about this show. It isn't huge - it isn't small - it is "just right".

Yes it would be nice to see a few more new parts vendors, a bigger flea market, etc. but too big and I think it would change the show. For anyone "on the fence" about attending, bringing a machine for freeplay or for sale, or getting a vendor space don't hesitate. Machines & parts typically sell well at the show, there are plenty of machines to play in the freeplay area - etc.

Last year was my first year as a vendor at the show and I did great. I had been trying to set up at York for years and every year something kept that from happening. I finally did my first York Show in about 10 years last year and it was better than expected. Sadly I just don't know yet if I'll be able to make it this year - scheduling conflicts look like it will be tough for me (if not impossible) but I am doing all I can to be able to attend & set up again this year.

I think Fall is a tough time of the year for a lot of people and that is likely what holds a lot of people back from bringing machines or setting up at the show. In any event I hope to be their again this year but I will not know for sure until about a week (or so) before the show. If I don't make it I would like to wish Rich & his crew another successful show and thank them for all the work they put into making York great every year.

#77 4 years ago

Looking for a New CPR or NOS Firepower Playfield.

Cash in your hand playfield in mine Can meet anytime.

Don

#78 4 years ago

I haven't talked to Rich M yet but I'm thinking I'll be a vendor again this year. Not sure if Rich (Jiggly_martian) is going to be able to come yet or not. I would prefer to have stuff pre-sold if possible. I brought home too many games last year. Right now I would have Amazing Spider-Man, Comet, BTTF, Batman forever and Star Trek Premium to bring.

#79 4 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

I haven't talked to Rich M yet but I'm thinking I'll be a vendor again this year. Not sure if Rich (Jiggly_martian) is going to be able to come yet or not. I would prefer to have stuff pre-sold if possible. I brought home too many games last year. Right now I would have Amazing Spider-Man, Comet, BTTF and Star Trek Premium to bring.

If I remember correctly I think both you and Rich brought mostly high end stuff last year & that is always risky with any show. I have found to be successful all of the time you really need a mix of cheaper, mid range & more expensive stuff regardless of the show. Also I didn't think you guys had a great space last year. I think if you are too close to the new machines and new part vendors you get overlooked. Personally I think you are better off further back in the hall if you are selling used machines. It just gets too crowded up by all the latest titles and new parts for my liking so I typically spend very little time in that area of a show.

Just my 2 cents from what I observed last year at the show. We were in the back only a couple spaces from the back door and basically sold everything we brought with us except for a few parts. Two machines were delivered a week after the show but the deals were made at the show. I actually sold more at York last Fall than I did at Allentown last Spring.

#80 4 years ago

I will be at the show looking for MSF, X-Files, WSC but open to any Sega or DE as well. Looking for deals so cabinet damage, projects, cheaper working EM’s are ok. Just want decent PF and all unobtainiums included.
    PM me if you have something I might be interested in. Thanks! Looking forward to expanding my collection. I would like to pick up 2-3 machines. SS machines over 3k need not apply. EM’s under $500 in working condition will be considered.

#81 4 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

If I remember correctly I think both you and Rich brought mostly high end stuff last year & that is always risky with any show. I have found to be successful all of the time you really need a mix of cheaper, mid range & more expensive stuff regardless of the show. Also I didn't think you guys had a great space last year. I think if you are too close to the new machines and new part vendors you get overlooked. Personally I think you are better off further back in the hall if you are selling used machines. It just gets too crowded up by all the latest titles and new parts for my liking so I typically spend very little time in that area of a show.
    Just my 2 cents from what I observed last year at the show. We were in the back only a couple spaces from the back door and basically sold everything we brought with us except for a few parts. Two machines were delivered a week after the show but the deals were made at the show. I actually sold more at York last Fall than I did at Allentown last Spring.

I brought what I had, which happened to be mostly games over 4G. Unless pre-sold I probably won't do that again. I ended up bringing home 6/7 games. With booth/truck/hotel costs that just doesn't justify the work and expenses involved.

I did better the year before, but most of the games I had that year were closer to $2500-3G. I knew going in that I was talking a chance with more expensive games last year but took a shot.

I've tried to keep that in mind when grabbing games this summer, but I do like the nice stuff..

I don't want to speak for Richie, I know he really wants to support the show and we have been talking about partnering up again. We actually liked our spots and took it as a compliment of being able to hang with the big boys (behind Cointaker & Pinball Star) both great neighbors and HUGE assets to the show.

October seems far away in August, but it's really not.

#82 4 years ago

I'll be attending the show and wouldn't mind bringing one if trade/sale is worked out before hand. Majority of my games are one owner low play huo. All have color (lcd) but can be switched back if you prefer. Only looking to trade/sell "one" of em. Click on my collection to see what I have and my wishlist for trade ideas and if you are interested i'll supply more detail. These 3 are "NOT" up for grabs.
    Bm66
    Imdn
    Dp.

#83 4 years ago

Can’t wait!hoping to make a deal beforehand but I will be bringing my Pinball Magic if I haven’t been successful beforehand.

I will also be looking for DW parts like crazy

#84 4 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

I've tried to keep that in mind when grabbing games this summer, but I do like the nice stuff..
    I don't want to speak for Richie, I know he really wants to support the show and we have been talking about partnering up again. We actually liked our spots and took it as a compliment of being able to hang with the big boys (behind Cointaker & Pinball Star) both great neighbors and HUGE assets to the show..

I fully understand it is fun being up front where all the action is but I don't think it is great for sales. I might be wrong but that area just seems a little to crowded to me. I agree all those "big time vendors" are what make shows great but sometimes it is easy to get lost when you are tucked in around them.

I think most of us like "nice machines" but when selling it is important to consider the crowd. Over the years I have found selling 3 or 4 $1500 machines is a lot easier than finding a buyer for a $4500 to $6000 machine. Again not saying there isn't a market for machines in all price ranges but just from experience cheaper machines seem easier to sell at shows.

In any event best of luck to you at the show! Hopefully I'll be able to make it again but it isn't looking good at this point. Only time will tell!

#85 4 years ago

We will be selling an AC/DC Pro Vault w/ all the essential mods. Color DMD, shaker motor, mirror blades, lighted speakers & topper. This machine has low plays & looks like it just came right out of the box. If there is no commitment within a month from now, I will be listing this on the Pinside Market. We live four miles north of the York Show, so this gem will be ready for easy & convenient pickup. Paid $5200 but will take $5.

001 (resized).JPG001 (resized).JPG002 (resized).JPG002 (resized).JPG003 (resized).JPG003 (resized).JPG
    #86 4 years ago

Anyone have a Spike 2 cabinet head? Shipping damage ok as long as it’s repairable. PM with what you have.

#87 4 years ago

I would love to find a decent Super Nova for sale, but would much rather prefer actually making it to the show this year.

#88 4 years ago

If anyone is bringing a Skateball or a World Cup Soccer to the show, I would be interested in making a deal. Please let me know.

#89 4 years ago

As far as me personally I wish I could say what I was doing but it is hitting at a bad time for me again this year so I don't know yet if I'll be able to set up. Once we get closer to that time I'll post a list of what I am bringing or what I'll have for sale here at the house (about an hour west of the show). I am really hoping to be able to attend again this year as a vendor - last year the show was great for me - but timing is tough as always.

I can't get the show off my mind and the more I think about it the more I feel like I really have to do the show regardless of the negative impact it is going to have on the other stuff I need to get done before Winter. York is hands down my favorite show and yet I always seem to miss York yet can find time to do Allentown ever year? Don't get me wrong - Ivan & his crew do a great job with Allentown but I still prefer the "feel" of York over Allentown.

Anyway I know people get sick of reading my post but I just keep thinking about things and I just feel like York is too important to me for me to miss it. Guess everything else just has to wait!

#90 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ockeyhead:

We will be selling an AC/DC Pro Vault w/ all the essential mods. Color DMD, shaker motor, mirror blades, lighted speakers & topper. This machine has low plays & looks like it just came right out of the box. If there is no commitment within a month from now, I will be listing this on the Pinside Market. We live four miles north of the York Show, so this gem will be ready for easy & convenient pickup. Paid $5200 but will take $5.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'll take it!!! Can't beat $5!!
    JK I know what you meant

GLWTS

#91 4 years ago

I can't get the show off my mind and the more I think about it the more I feel like I really have to do the show regardless of the negative impact it is going to have on the other stuff I need to get done before Winter. York is hands down my favorite show and yet I always seem to miss York yet can find time to do Allentown ever year? Don't get me wrong - Ivan & his crew do a great job with Allentown but I still prefer the "feel" of York over Allentown.
    Anyway I know people get sick of reading my post but I just keep thinking about things and I just feel like York is too important to me for me to miss it. Guess everything else just has to wait!

I know you're friends with Rich and you always do well with selling the machines that you bring. Plus it's in your backyard practically. I think you're a great asset to the show that probably needs it to maintain staying in the bigger Hall.

#92 4 years ago

anyone have a data east cabinet that they are willing to part with, preferably rocky and bullwinkle, but will entertain any data east game
    pm me if you got something

#93 4 years ago
    Quoted from PAPinballer:

I'll take it!!! Can't beat $5!!
    JK I know what you meant
    GLWTS

I knew that it was just a matter of time before someone would chime in w/ this comment. Alright, $5 + $4995 & a courtesy WR Gameroom thread bump.

#94 4 years ago

Listed a Countdown F/s
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/83608

Can bring it along if it doesn't sell by the show, or make a deal for it

#95 4 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

I know you're friends with Rich and you always do well with selling the machines that you bring. Plus it's in your backyard practically. I think you're a great asset to the show that probably needs it to maintain staying in the bigger Hall.

Rich is a great guy and I try to support the show and way I can. Fall just always seems to be a very tough time of the year for me.

You guys always bring a bunch of great stuff also I just think you missed the mark a little last year by having a little too much higher end stuff. What is crazy is you just never know what might sell at a show and this year maybe I'll be bringing the cheaper stuff home and other guys will be selling their better titles.

Shows are always kind of hit & miss but I always figure it is easier to get "lunch money" out of someone than "dinner money" so I always try to cover the lower end stuff regardless of what type show I do. I learned this almost 50 years ago when I was doing car shows and toy train shows and it seems like it never fails. There are always people walking around with a few hundred in their pockets at shows but once you get to "a few thousand" that excludes a lot of people at most shows.

From experience it always seems best to try to pre-sell higher end stuff before the shows and have cheaper stuff for sale at the show. But like I just said above now that I am talking about it watch this show be the total other direction!

#96 4 years ago

Got this right now

Machine - For Sale
    HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Man I want to love this game but just don’t. 3rd owner HUO. Shaker, light up cemetery mod, snake mods, skull bats. Mylar in shooter lane and under flipped buttons since day on...”
    2019-08-16
    Mechanicsburg, PA
    Archived after: 422 days
    Viewed: 1593 times

Might bring if I still have it at that point.

#97 4 years ago

Going to be bringing 1 Gottlieb Bell Ringer for free play that will be for sale for sure, might have 2 aval.

#98 4 years ago

Hey Everyone,

We have registered for an indoor vendor spot for the show! We will have our Pinshakers plug and play shaker motor kits there available, as well as a few machines and misc parts for sale. We will also have a machine or two set up with the shaker motor installed for you to play and get the feel for.

***Show Special*** Any kits pre-purchased and are chosen to be delivered to the show, as well as any kits purchased at the show, will come with free installation. If you have your machine there with you or out on the free play floor, we can come to your spot and install it. We will also have room in our booth for you to bring your machine to us to get your kit installed.

Best Regards,

Robert Goebel
    Pinshakers
    www.pinshakers.com

#99 4 years ago

Use to be only 2 things that were for certain...
    Death and taxes. I'm glad I traded in death and taxes in 2013 for
    Atown
    York.

And yes you do have to go. To the show that is.

#100 4 years ago
    Quoted from psd4me:

Going to be bringing 1 Gottlieb Bell Ringer for free play that will be for sale for sure, might have 2 aval.

Tempting, can never have too many amusement park pins!

There are 1,114 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 23.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-gameroom-york-show-2019-buy-sell-trade-no-hotel-amp-food/page/2?hl=wolverinetuner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.