Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,114 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Skidave
  • Topic is favorited by 47 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

32BC883C-2769-4EE2-AEB2-AB7C6685F128 (resized).jpeg
    B50F030E-9089-44B4-8A83-EBFFAFB49761 (resized).jpeg
    20191015_212245 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4794 (resized).JPG
    dd (resized).jpg
    20191012_115312 (resized).jpg
    20191012_115301 (resized).jpg
    20191012_115304 (resized).jpg
    051c3c1b588def3cbca9dfd2d98b3827eb3d79e9 (resized).jpg
    20191013_161650 (resized).jpg
    20191013_182346 (resized).jpg
    pinshakers (resized).jpg
    20191013_005026 (resized).jpg
    7D50AEBD-B1F9-4B0D-8B1C-BEE26D87CA23 (resized).jpeg
    6B31A14B-E8BB-4EE8-8755-E021419B1F97 (resized).jpeg
    997BC9D8-EB37-4E49-8D33-81B37B60650C (resized).jpeg
    There are 1,114 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 23.
    #751 4 years ago

Local guy in York has a 1970
    Bally 4 Queens for sale it’s on Facebook Marketplace and he’s asking 800$

4591BB9B-C35C-4158-89CB-3E8D8EDD95BA (resized).png4591BB9B-C35C-4158-89CB-3E8D8EDD95BA (resized).png
    #752 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball_Muggle:

NIB 4 Color Neon PINBALL sign. - $100
    Delivered to The York Show only.
    No shipping. (please don't ask)
    Pix won't load on pinside for whatever reason ... hmmmm
    PM me if you're going to York and want it. - I'll email you a photo of it.
    Steve Smith
    Richmond VA

Pm sent

#753 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dono:

Making progress, we have lights!...[quoted image]

Looking good Donny!

#754 4 years ago

Anyone selling GB carrot flippers at York?

#755 4 years ago

Last chance. I'm starting to load up the truck! Any interest in the following please let me know.

I have the following games for sale which i can bring to york if there is interest. They are also for sale now in phoenixville if anyone wants to stop by between now and the show. Feel free to make cash or trade offers if you don't like my price. Worst I can say is no!
    Pinball pool, super condition 1500
    Stern harley Davidson freshly shopped mint LEDs 3500
    Bally spectrum leds 3000 ON HOLD
    Cue ball wizard nice 2500 SOLD
    XXXX Roller games leds nice 1850 XXXX SOLD
    Meteor nice players condition bg touched up looks good! New targets and bumper caps. Nice playing! Just shopped! 1200
    Flying carpet unshopped decent cab and pf. Flaking bg 350
    Sega golden cue super working condition! Freshly shopped. New drop targets. One of only 8 known in the world!! 4000
    Bally star trek nice overall 1600 new mpu.
    Bally target zero black light arcade 800
    Bally all star deluxe bowler arcade 2500 new backglass.
    XXXX Spring break not working currently. Complete and good cosmetics. 600 XXXX SOLD
    Jennings challenger console slot working good. 10 cent/ 5 cent. Double jackpot. 1600
    Royal rumble playfield mostly all there no wear 350
    Gottlieb sinbad em! Really nice and working! 1500.
    Sigma double jokers poker slot. Works great-quarter in, quarter out. 450
    Feel free to ask questions! Pics texted or emailed upon request.

#756 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dono:

Making progress, we have lights!..

Can't wait to play it!

See you at the show.

#757 4 years ago
    Quoted from ckcsm:

Can't wait to play it!
    See you at the show.

Four player game. Me, you, Dave and Don!

#758 4 years ago

I'm going to have a Bally Eight Ball and a Gottlieb Sky Jump setup in the freeplay area Friday only. Both games will be for sale. I also have a Bally NBA Fastbreak for sale that is located 25 minutes north of the show if anyone is interested in that title:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/85594

#759 4 years ago

Sooooo,

With some crafty negotiation here at home I've been able to secure permission to come to York on Friday. I will have the "fly-away" version of my business there just for the day. I will only have limited inventory of of my replacement LED Skee Ball displays but will have plenty of everything else. Hope to see many of you there!

If you miss me at York, maybe we can catch up the next weekend at Expo? I'll be there too

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

#760 4 years ago

Steve Smith
    Richmond VA

Interested in the pinball sign can you pm me some pictures of it?

#761 4 years ago

I know its a long shot, but ooking for parts for a seeburg SCD-1. Preferably amp board but may be interested in other parts that work for this.

#762 4 years ago

The guys from the American Historical Jukebox society will be there. They generally deal with older machines but they may have a source for you. I'd contact them and see: https://www.ahjbs-jukeboxsociety.com/

#763 4 years ago

King Pin, $700 delivered to York, plays great, backglass sealed and has backbox door. I'll be there Friday only.

I have a nice Hollywood Heat that is getting bumped out of the lineup for Xenon, will be for sale next week or can take to York instead of King Pin. PM if interested, ground mods done, new ramp, LED's, even has LED light for translight. $1200

03fba9c53f3649b8bda97eb0ea66142a2c9de883 (resized).jpg03fba9c53f3649b8bda97eb0ea66142a2c9de883 (resized).jpg20190830_065517_resized (resized).jpg20190830_065517_resized (resized).jpg580f11dc5714210001f7d4243ad22854cb514b76 (resized).jpeg580f11dc5714210001f7d4243ad22854cb514b76 (resized).jpeg
    20190706_213249_resized_1 (resized).jpg20190706_213249_resized_1 (resized).jpg

#764 4 years ago

Steve Smith
    Richmond VA

received several PMs - only two had email addresses to send the photo to... standing by for commitment. .. phone call will be needed too = )

#765 4 years ago

Earthshaker bg minor veining by dudes jaw 150, new plastic earthshaker and Elvira toppers 40 each. Ad placed and will be at york along with earthshaker and f14 . also good tspp stock dmd if interested

#766 4 years ago
    #767 4 years ago

Steve Smith
    Richmond VA

(((((((((((((((( SOLD )))))))))))))))))

#768 4 years ago

I have a Bally Playboy that is perfect if you are doing a full restore, it is complete complete with a nice backglass, good cabinet with great color but playfield is all worn and there no plastics. So if you are doing a new playfield & plastics then you have everything you need. All boards, displays & transformers are there.

#769 4 years ago

Can deliver to show Friday only. Cash or trade:
    - Munsters LE, perfect condition
    - Dialed In SE, perfect condition, includes factory Playfield protector and Cliffies

PM for other details and offers.

IMG_0673 (resized).jpegIMG_0673 (resized).jpegIMG_1125 (resized).jpegIMG_1125 (resized).jpegIMG_1251 (resized).jpegIMG_1251 (resized).jpeg
    #770 4 years ago

Will the pinball lifter with the big scissor jack be there for sale?Bought one last year and a friend wants one but cant make the show.A pinsider Joe makes them but I don't know how to contact him.

#771 4 years ago

have a nice whitewater pin - in Washington DC area.... sorry I can not get to the York show ,,, would have brought it up there to make a sale. if you did want to come by for it this weekend I am available. $5000 its very nice (not calling it mint) some mods, LED lighting, playfield shines, plastics and boulders etc not all busted up , no credit dot (hasn't been turned on in so long it may have a credit dot now since that one ramp switch needs to be "hit" within a certain time period.. ) Cash deal not really interested in trades (I am out of pinball) - its a nice game! (please don't ask if I still have "whatever pinball is next to the whitewater...." THEY ARE ALL SOLD - this is my last game

IMG_5470 (resized).JPGIMG_5470 (resized).JPGIMG_5472 (resized).JPGIMG_5472 (resized).JPGIMG_5891 (resized).JPGIMG_5891 (resized).JPG
    #772 4 years ago
    Quoted from locksmith:

Will the pinball lifter with the big scissor jack be there for sale?Bought one last year and a friend wants one but cant make the show.A pinsider Joe makes them but I don't know how to contact him.

Joe's contact is: cyroute

I didn't ask if he was bringing any this year

#773 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gott_Lieb:

time I ate at Lee's Diner (west of York on rte. 30), I wasn't impressed

Lee's went out of business. Figures.

#774 4 years ago
    Quoted from Alan_L:

Multiple health violations. He didn't want to conform to their requirements. Believe someone else owns it now and is trying to resurrect it

#775 4 years ago

I like the West Manchester Diner on 74 near the show...it's in an old McDonalds building.

Also several good eateries on the road behind the fairgrounds...maybe called Market St? Go right out of fairgrounds and you'll see several local joints...the sub shop down that way seems to be a yearly thing nowadays for my crew...

#776 4 years ago
    Quoted from Stoomer:

I like the West Manchester Diner on 74 near the show...it's in an old McDonalds building.
    Also several good eateries on the road behind the fairgrounds...maybe called Market St? Go right out of fairgrounds and you'll see several local joints...the sub shop down that way seems to be a yearly thing nowadays for my crew...

Lyndon Diner at 30 and Kenneth Road - diagonal from West Manchester Mall.
    Can serve drinks with your lunch - enough said.

#777 4 years ago

What happened to no food/hotel talk?

#778 4 years ago

Think it's to soon to see an Elvira at the show?

#779 4 years ago

Still looking for a modern Stern head, anything Spike 1/2 should work for my purposes.

#780 4 years ago

*****El Toro is sold*****

Ok, the one you've all been waiting for!

I have a 1972 Bally El Toro! Very good shape. PF is almost perfect, BG is almost perfect. Cab is clean and pretty bright white. Back box isn't as white, but my hands and arms have had enough!

This little machine was just too nice to ignore.

The good:
    New lane guides
    New pop bumper bodies
    New pop bumper skirts
    New flipper bats
    New rubber kit installed
    New flipper buttons
    New fuse block
    New power cord
    PF was stripped, polished and waxed.
    PF hardware was tumble polished along with most mechs (plungers etc.)
    Score reels were cleaned
    PF glass/rails/lockbar lift unit was disassembled and cleaned.
    No touch up/repaint on this pin anywhere.
    Nice clean and straight Bally legs

The bad:
    It gets a bad rap
    Missing back door

It's a solid player, pops hit hard, lights and features all work. Plays really good. It is what it is, a simple 1972 pinball machine.

I'd like $550 for it. Let me know if you are interested, send me offers... Trades? Can deliver on Friday to York Show.
    eltoro1 (resized).JPGeltoro1 (resized).JPGeltoro2 (resized).jpgeltoro2 (resized).jpgeltoro3 (resized).jpgeltoro3 (resized).jpgeltoro4 (resized).jpgeltoro4 (resized).jpgeltoro6 (resized).jpgeltoro6 (resized).jpgunnamed (3) (resized).jpgunnamed (3) (resized).jpgunnamed (4) (resized).jpgunnamed (4) (resized).jpgunnamed (6) (resized).jpgunnamed (6) (resized).jpg

#781 4 years ago

I also have a Williams Stellar Wars backglass and can deliver to York Show on Friday.
    It's not the greatest but it's presentable. No lift rail or trim included.

$75? OBO
    stellarwarsBG1 (resized).jpgstellarwarsBG1 (resized).jpgstellarwarsBG2 (resized).jpgstellarwarsBG2 (resized).jpg

#782 4 years ago

I have a Candy crane and Sports Arena merchandiser that I could bring if there is any interest.

#783 4 years ago

I’m planning to bring a Team One on Saturday for sale in the freeplay area.

#784 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kolchak357:

Think it's to soon to see an Elvira at the show?

Did Joe Newhart ever confirm that he was going to make it? Sounded like it was unlikely this time - he has a family conflict and didnt sound like he had anything new (yet) to bring.

#785 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Did Joe Newhart ever confirm that he was going to make it? Sounded like it was unlikely this time - he has a family conflict and didnt sound like he had anything new (yet) to bring.

Joe doesn't rep Stern so he wouldn't bring Elvira. Perhaps Cointaker will have one.

#786 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinBackpacker:

Joe doesn't rep Stern so he wouldn't bring Elvira. Perhaps Cointaker will have one.

Duh, I should know that. Thx for the clarification

#787 4 years ago

I thought I remember reading somewhere that Chicago Expo will be the 1st show that they premier at. Also pretty sure Cassandra is supposed to be at Expo with the machine.

#788 4 years ago

Here is my riverboat in the marketplace. I can bring to the show.

Machine - For Sale
    Fully shopped/refurbished - “Riverboat Gambler for sale in central CT. Fully working, great shape and full LED's. Roulette wheel works great in the head and the buttons on the lockdown bars have been upgrade...”
    2019-10-09
    East Hampton, CT
    Archived after: 39 days
    Viewed: 243 times

#789 4 years ago
    Quoted from DorkInAbox:

I thought I remember reading somewhere that Chicago Expo will be the 1st show that they premier at. Also pretty sure Cassandra is supposed to be at Expo with the machine.

I think they have a whole block reserved for it during the seminars. I doubt we will see it prior to that.

#790 4 years ago

Looking for a Hobbit LE or Black Arrow. Got a friend that has one? Will offer a $100 finders fee if a deal is made.

Thanks!

Rob

#791 4 years ago
    Quoted from Alan_L:

I thought someone was taking it over, but I haven't been "out that way" in several months.

#792 4 years ago
    Quoted from locksmith:

Best thing ever. I made one with some instructions that are on another thread.

#793 4 years ago

We still have some room for more games in the free play area and a few indoor flea market spots left. We will do everything we can to get your games on the floor if you bring them. I am bringing a bunch of my games and if needed, I can pull some of them to make room

#794 4 years ago
    Quoted from Brypten:

Here is my riverboat in the marketplace. I can bring to the show.

Riverboat Gambler is a great game, very underrated in my opinion. At $1900 with full LED's, that's a good price. These System 11 games are like real estate, they're not making any more.

#795 4 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/86092

Mr. & Mrs Pacman listed. Can bring to the show. I'm pushing my 11th hr limit trying to get my Prototype Freedom there, but it's not cooperating... So no promises.

#796 4 years ago

Freddy has been sold before the show, so I have room to bring another pin. Will be there Friday only.

I have a very nice NASCAR I would consider trading only, not for sale. All LEDs with an LED OCD board installed, clean and working 100%.

Looking for a straight trade or a trade towards an Aerosmith. Only looking for DMD pins and must be clean and fully working, unless you’re fairly valuing a dirty game that needs to be shopped and or repaired.

26DCC264-4792-4077-B675-036F5AA9B1EE (resized).jpeg26DCC264-4792-4077-B675-036F5AA9B1EE (resized).jpegD61A9E4A-C801-4E0C-84A7-0F7DF92C763F (resized).jpegD61A9E4A-C801-4E0C-84A7-0F7DF92C763F (resized).jpeg
    #797 4 years ago
    Quoted from cmack750:

Have 2 machines that are finally on the chopping block to make space. Unfortunately, I can only bring one of them, and only if pre-sold since I am bringing back another machine. Will be there Friday only. Will work to get ads up by tomorrow, but reach out if interested before that and I can try to get pictures.
    Williams Scorpion (Widebody): $1000. You don't see this one come up too often. Fully working. Some playfield wear/touchups. Backglass has been touched up on the backside (not by me) but presents well. Full topside teardown, cleaned/shopped. All displays work. Drop Target Decals are like-new. All coil sleeves (and some coils) replaced in the recent past and all solonoids/flippers are strong. Bridge recifiers have been replaced and fused for bulletproofing. 1 or two bad bayonets in the backbox but all other lights work and all inserts and playfield GI have been upgraded to comet LEDs.
    Terminator 2: $2350. It's with a heavy heart I let this one go, since it was my first machine and is always the friend-favorite...but time to make room. Players condition with some wear and touchups to the playfield. Skull kickout hole had major wear but has been repaired and covered with a cliffy (and you can't see it anyway). Cliffys installed in shooter lane, database hole and skull (also have the 4th cliffy for the kickout above the pops that I just haven't installed). Some broken plastics but nothing in the lower playfield and full plastic protector set has been installed to prevent any further issues. New motorcycle ramp (will include chipped ramp that I replaced, since the piece broken doesn't affect play). Very tastefully modded: Mirror blades, lighted LED Ramp signs, nice LED Pops, LED Light strip under hunter-killer ship, Terminator with led eyes that flash when you need to hit the motorcycle ramp, lighted database hole, custom apron cards. Full non-ghosting LEDs installed in inserts, and playfield GI and all flasher have been upgraded to LEDs as well. Fully shopped within the last year or so and rarely played since.

Scorpion ad is up. Can bring to York if pre-sold

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Scorpion Archived
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Finally putting my Williams Scorpion on the chopping block. You don't see this one come up too often. 100% fully working. Super clean and plays fast/perfectly. I've shopped it wi...”
    2019-10-09
    Media, PA
    Archived after: 17 days
    Viewed: 818 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#798 4 years ago

Powder coating came back for Maiden! Looks awesome! I'll have it in my booth at the show. Installing a shaker in it also. $5400 or trade. Looking for GOTG, X-Men, Fish Tales, other DMD games.

#799 4 years ago
    Quoted from locksmith:

locksmith
    I'm working on building two of them right now. Only need one so will have one for sale if I can get them done tomorrow.
    Pm me if interested. I'll be at the show for setup and both days of the show.

#800 4 years ago

Long shot..... Have a pin buddy (technically "mate" in Australia) looking for a NOS Bally Dolly Parton PF or BG. If you're sitting on either and want to sell at the show, PM me.

There are 1,114 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 23.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-gameroom-york-show-2019-buy-sell-trade-no-hotel-amp-food/page/16?hl=dorkinabox and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.