Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,114 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Skidave
  • Topic is favorited by 47 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

32BC883C-2769-4EE2-AEB2-AB7C6685F128 (resized).jpeg
    B50F030E-9089-44B4-8A83-EBFFAFB49761 (resized).jpeg
    20191015_212245 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4794 (resized).JPG
    dd (resized).jpg
    20191012_115312 (resized).jpg
    20191012_115301 (resized).jpg
    20191012_115304 (resized).jpg
    051c3c1b588def3cbca9dfd2d98b3827eb3d79e9 (resized).jpg
    20191013_161650 (resized).jpg
    20191013_182346 (resized).jpg
    pinshakers (resized).jpg
    20191013_005026 (resized).jpg
    7D50AEBD-B1F9-4B0D-8B1C-BEE26D87CA23 (resized).jpeg
    6B31A14B-E8BB-4EE8-8755-E021419B1F97 (resized).jpeg
    997BC9D8-EB37-4E49-8D33-81B37B60650C (resized).jpeg

There are 1,114 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 23.
    #601 4 years ago

Offer family pricing

#602 4 years ago

I fully understand where people are coming from as far as it being hard to bring games. But on the other hand when a guy 30 minutes from the show uses a thread for the show to advertise machines he has for sale but isn't bringing to the show that just isn't right!

This attitude, presented THIS TIME by that Jody character, is even more frustrating to those of us who drive 3+ hrs in a gas guzzling hog and stay in a hotel for a c-note plus per night every year to support the show. I usually bring 2 or 3 games to Allentown, Saratoga, and York every year, so I'm not just doing it for the free admission. Hell, alotta times my games aren't even for sale. So when somebody looks to sell games outta their house on the show's back without even putting in what amounts to much less effort than I am, AND makes all sorts of suggestions on how shows should be run...well, that there is a TOOL for ya...

#603 4 years ago

Playfields for sale, can bring to show Friday or shipping is not a problem...

Simpsons Pinball Party NOS playfield. $800
    Ripleys Believe It Or Not NOS playfield. $450
    Tommy NOS playfield. $800
    Vegas WHITEWOOD playfield, bare with no parts installed. $300
    T2 playfield, original restored and cleared. $800
    Waterworld, original playfield, some touchup and cleared. $400
    Banzai Run new CPR upper playfield glass. Some slight imperfections. $150
    T2 12” action figure from NECA. Perfect topper for your T2 machine. $120

#604 4 years ago
    Quoted from PiNDoCToR:

Playfields for sale, can bring to show Friday or shipping is not a problem...
    Simpsons Pinball Party NOS playfield. $800
    Ripleys Believe It Or Not NOS playfield. $450
    Tommy NOS playfield. $800
    Vegas WHITEWOOD playfield, bare with no parts installed. $300
    T2 playfield, original restored and cleared. $800
    Waterworld, original playfield, some touchup and cleared. $400
    Banzai Run new CPR upper playfield glass. Some slight imperfections. $150
    T2 12” action figure from NECA. Perfect topper for your T2 machine. $120

These are all in the marketplace as well with some pics.

#605 4 years ago

New to the hobby last year and attended 3 shows with my wife. Cleveland, York and Allentown. Each show had it's own appeal. My interest is mainly EM's and York was awesome. We picked up a machine for my grandaughter there. I am hoping next year one of my pins will be in a condition where it will play reliably enough for the freeplay floor. Looking forward to next weekend's event and on the prowl for a Tropic Fun.

#606 4 years ago

I should be done today shopping the Back to the Future that I have in the market place and will have it in my vendor booth. Clear Titan Rubber and non ghosting LEDs.

I will also have Demolition Man also shopped with LEDs, new head decals and lockdown bar. Just tracking down a claw issue that I'm hoping will be fixed by showtime.

On the fence about bringing an Amazing Spider-Man.

I also may have a Iron Maiden Pro with a Shaker motor and powder coating if I can get everything back from the powder coater in time.

I should have an extra color new Color DMD or two in the booth. Along with used legs, used but very good regular displays. Not sure what else I can dig up before then. Possibly a roll of shrink wrap or 2..

#607 4 years ago

LOOKING for an original backglass for 1964 WMS Soccer:

873772E0-1075-4351-A1E0-7CAE0DA9F916 (resized).jpeg873772E0-1075-4351-A1E0-7CAE0DA9F916 (resized).jpeg
    #608 4 years ago

I’m looking for the following,
    Backglass for Date East Time Machine
    Backglass for Williams Tri-Zone
    Upper left plastic on a Gottlieb 76 Buccaneer

I have the following for sale,

A Williams system 7 display driver board (edge connectors) along with 4 7 digit and 1 credit display for sale. 2 of the displays are working (have some burn in). I changed the ribbons and all four players will work coming from the board, its just the 2 displays themselves not working. I didn’t check the credit one, the board looks to be in good shape. $100 OBO

Original Black Knight backglass. Has usual flaking and has been sealed at some point. 55 OBO

Transformer board out of a Sinbad. The small transformer is fried and desoldered. Everything else is there and was working when it was pulled. I have all of the wires labeled going to the small transformer. $65 OBO

The following par from a TouchTunes Genesis Bose Jukebox, All untested but in good shape. Make offer for part or all.

Bose Zone 1 amp
    Bose Zone 2 amp
    2 transformers for the amps
    Bose I/O board
    Toucthunes computer.
    3 balanced to unbalanced interface
    Multiple cables for the above

PM me if interested for more details and pics.

#609 4 years ago

Glad to see things getting back to posting about buying & selling here. The point of ALL my post yesterday was just to let people know if they want to keep the show in the bigger hall step up in any way they can. The difference between moving back to the smaller hall and staying in the big hall might be as small as 3 or 4 flea market spaces. It will not take a lot to keep things in the big hall so if everyone does just a little that all will help!

As far as stuff headed to the show my load keeps changing by the day. Too long of a story to really explain here (even though I like to talk) but I'll be posting a finalize list as I load the trailer. I will have some decent backglasses along and some EM back doors as well as EM & early SS side rails & glass slides. Beyond that I am not 100% sure yet.

For those of you keeping things positive --- THANK YOU --- and for the couple guys that need to be negative do the rest of us a favor and just stay home.

#610 4 years ago

Very nice Nightmare on Elm Street. Great looking cabinet and playfield, plays nice and fast.

Mismatched left flipper was replaced today with the correct Gottlieb flipper.

$2750 and can deliver Thursday afternoon and there all day Friday. I’ll need a deposit to bring it because I only have room for one pin in the truck.

175DC69B-A7E4-4CCA-A0F3-EE3580A15169 (resized).jpeg175DC69B-A7E4-4CCA-A0F3-EE3580A15169 (resized).jpeg420D4779-8A8F-4A34-815D-3A8CBB562EBC (resized).jpeg420D4779-8A8F-4A34-815D-3A8CBB562EBC (resized).jpeg44FDDEB3-B351-4A44-8AA7-8370FC68DC22 (resized).jpeg44FDDEB3-B351-4A44-8AA7-8370FC68DC22 (resized).jpeg5C265FFB-651E-439B-91B0-2F7F9E7C2190 (resized).jpeg5C265FFB-651E-439B-91B0-2F7F9E7C2190 (resized).jpeg6FAB508F-D858-49BF-997F-16D7F44C5B2F (resized).jpeg6FAB508F-D858-49BF-997F-16D7F44C5B2F (resized).jpegEAAB4183-2000-4838-8E52-BF3A30D262A8 (resized).jpegEAAB4183-2000-4838-8E52-BF3A30D262A8 (resized).jpeg
    Added over 4 years ago:

Sale pending

#611 4 years ago

Got tons of flyers and pinball books if anybody is looking for any. PM me with wants/needs and I’ll let you know if I have it. Bulk of what I have is from 70’s through today for flyers, but I do have a few earlier ones as well. Probably will be there Sat only but may be able to make arrangements for a Friday delivery if needed, thanks!

#612 4 years ago

Have a teed off and a pistol poker...
    Te’ed off
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/63565

Alvin g pistol poker
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/62230

Price is flexible since I dont have to deal
    with shipping

Can deliver to show Thursday afternoon or early Friday morning.

800AA789-72DF-4073-9C4B-DCF7ABD933D9 (resized).jpeg800AA789-72DF-4073-9C4B-DCF7ABD933D9 (resized).jpeg92C45AAF-281B-4CB9-ACE5-CF5E240EA2F1 (resized).jpeg92C45AAF-281B-4CB9-ACE5-CF5E240EA2F1 (resized).jpeg
    #613 4 years ago

I'm cross-posting on the show page to a new topic that we created for the IFPA tournament at the event:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-gameroom-show-at-york-ifpa-tournament#post-5237110

Specifically, we're looking for volunteers to help with set-up, and we're looking for a few machines that we can specifically use in the Tournament area as Finals games. If you're bringing a machine to the show and plan on participating in the tournament, please see the linked post for more information on how you can help!

Thank you in advance.

#614 4 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Very nice Nightmare on Elm Street. Great looking cabinet and playfield, plays nice and fast.
    Mismatched left flipper was replaced today with the correct Gottlieb flipper.
    $2750 and can deliver Thursday afternoon and there all day Friday. I’ll need a deposit to bring it because I only have room for one pin in the truck.

The game that was just for sale in Baltimore for $2k? So you put a new flipper on it and jacked the price up $750?

#615 4 years ago

SOLD!

Williams System 9 display for sale. I bought this a year ago for a friends Sorcerer pin that had a bad display. Was able to get that display working so didn’t need to install this one.

Make an offer. Forget what I paid for it, but don’t need it.
    390AF55C-7C05-44A7-A06B-4555F0B45F6C (resized).jpeg390AF55C-7C05-44A7-A06B-4555F0B45F6C (resized).jpeg06ECEEFD-35C6-4644-A03C-2D4CD041BF5F (resized).jpeg06ECEEFD-35C6-4644-A03C-2D4CD041BF5F (resized).jpeg

#616 4 years ago

Will be able to bring The Shadow. For sale at $3700, will consider interesting trades, but a sale is preferred. Should have it back together tomorrow. I rebuilt the wall mech and have to install it and then play test for a bit.

New red Stern DMD installed; repaired Sanctum with decal; alternate translite and speaker plastic; target decals; rear wall artwork; fully torn down, shopped, new rubber; tumbled metal parts; new screws, bolts and nuts; full LEDs in GI and non-ghosting LEDs in inserts.

Ad will be placed in the market tomorrow evening and posted on the FB groups. Giving this thread the first heads up.

0CBAB810-A734-4049-A685-8FF3D2159B2A (resized).jpeg0CBAB810-A734-4049-A685-8FF3D2159B2A (resized).jpeg
    #617 4 years ago
    Quoted from Stoomer:

This attitude, presented THIS TIME by that Jody character, is even more frustrating to those of us who drive 3+ hrs in a gas guzzling hog and stay in a hotel for a c-note plus per night every year to support the show. I usually bring 2 or 3 games to Allentown, Saratoga, and York every year, so I'm not just doing it for the free admission. Hell, alotta times my games aren't even for sale. So when somebody looks to sell games outta their house on the show's back without even putting in what amounts to much less effort than I am, AND makes all sorts of suggestions on how shows should be run...well, that there is a TOOL for ya...

Yup. Couldn't agree more. You got one downvote though. Gee, I wonder who.

#618 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chalkey:

Allentown could "grow" if they better utilized the space on the left side of the venue. Some cool old stuff but mostly a lot of junk that could go back to an outdoor flea market type area.

This has been hashed over a dozen times. The outdoor flea can be a total washout depending on weather. Too many years of rainouts have moved the flea inside by Ivan. We didn’t even have the added indoor space on the left until a few years ago. Now people want to suggest taking away our indoor flea spots after years of getting wet. Most of us haul trailers and pickups loaded with pins, Parts, man cave stuff. It’s part of what makes Allentown unique. Having it indoors guarantees we’re all not sitting in a mud puddle watching our stuff get soaked and little to no foot traffic.

#619 4 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

This has been hashed over a dozen times. The outdoor flea can be a total washout depending on weather. Too many years of rainouts have moved the flea inside by Ivan. We didn’t even have the added indoor space on the left until a few years ago. Now people want to suggest taking away our indoor flea spots after years of getting wet. Most of us haul trailers and pickups loaded with pins, Parts, man cave stuff. It’s part of what makes Allentown unique. Having it indoors guarantees we’re all not sitting in a mud puddle watching our stuff get soaked and little to no foot traffic.

“But this is MY account and I’ll throw a tantrum if I want to!!!” - Certain People

#620 4 years ago

I’m bringing my Baywatch for free play. It is not for sale but I will consider uneven trades that only I will benefit from. ColorDMD will be installed at show on Friday.

B6C8A79F-7699-4027-9A7A-B3FD534A95C3 (resized).jpegB6C8A79F-7699-4027-9A7A-B3FD534A95C3 (resized).jpeg
    #621 4 years ago
    Quoted from freakmech:

I’m bringing my Baywatch for free play. It is not for sale but I will consider uneven trades that only I will benefit from. ColorDMD will be installed at show on Friday.

Smart not to let Baywatch go. That's a keeper in our house too....not going to be able to evenly replace it with another pin packed with that much fun. The ColorDMD is fantastic on the large DMD too, you're gonna love it.

Wish ColorDMD would hurry up and colorized other large DMD Sega games though. Figured they'd have a few releases ready when they added the large DMD support.

#622 4 years ago

Thanks to everyone that has registered games in the past few days! Just as a reminder, we do have a drawing at the end of the of the show on Saturday for everyone that brought a game for both days of the show and still has the game on the floor and running at 4 on Saturday. We draw five names and each person wins $100 cash. Each game counts as an entry but you can only win once.

There are still a couple of Vendor and flea market spots left.

#623 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
    Fully restored (full original status) - “Flash Gordon Fully Restored new CPR PF installed All metal cleaned and buffed, majority metal was professionally chromed All Assembles rebuilt - Flippers, Drop targets, pop bumper...”
    2019-09-22
    , NH
    4,800 (OBO)
    Archived after: 19 days
    Viewed: 856 times
    Contributed to Pinside

Delivery to York Show from New Hampshire

$4800 OBRO
    Trades considered

#624 4 years ago

ACDC Prem, HUO, $6100. Can deliver to the show. Trade for DILE. PM for details.

#625 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a Full Throttle, TRADE only?

#626 4 years ago

I can bring my ToM with me To the show

Machine - For Sale
    Partially restored (almost original) - “1995 Theater of Magic Pinball Machine by Bally. This pinball machine has been professionally restored. Playfield has been taken apart and cleaned. Includes: Yellow Pincab leg p...”
    2019-11-04
    Warrenton, VA
    7,800 (OBO)
    Archived after: 15 days
    Viewed: 871 times
    Contributed to Pinside
    if anyone is interested in trade or cash purchase.

#627 4 years ago

Is the show floor map out yet?

#628 4 years ago
    Quoted from rmarket:

Thanks to everyone that has registered games in the past few days! Just as a reminder, we do have a drawing at the end of the of the show on Saturday for everyone that brought a game for both days of the show and still has the game on the floor and running at 4 on Saturday. We draw five names and each person wins $100 cash. Each game counts as an entry but you can only win once.
    There are still a couple of Vendor and flea market spots left.

Rich,

Glad to hear you are doing a little better with getting that hall filled up. I hated all the "drama" I caused a couple days ago but I think sometimes people just need a little "kick in the ass" to get them moving. When I compare York to Allentown Allentown has every advantage in the world over York except for space (and the "homey" feeling York has) and I think most people would agree. So my goal is to use that "strength" York has to help York grow into all it could be.

I know Ivan can make adjustments to make more room "short term" but there are only some many square feet under roof at Allentown and as the hobby continues to grow at some point Allentown could outgrow the space they have. (Maybe not in my lifetime but down the road after may of us have passed the torch to the next generation). That would never been an issue at York so if enough people support the York Show it could be something totally amazing down the road.

My only fear with the growth of the York Show is I never want to see it loose the "feel" it has - there is just something very special about York that I have never experienced at any other show and most people who have been to York seem to agree about that. So the "next trick" is to grow the show without losing that special fell York has always had.

As I have said many times in the past you, Ivan, Gabe, and Adam (with his small show in NY) have all done a great job over the years. And with the pinball communities support all these shows will only get better in the future. This isn't a contest between shows this is just a bunch of guys getting together and enjoying a hobby. I think sometimes that get forgotten with the competitive nature we all have.

#629 4 years ago

I print the flyer every year and distribute to my friends and coworkers. I also hang flyers around the office. Hopefully that adds some attendees.

#630 4 years ago

I'm bringing for the woodrail row a Miss Annabelle and for the vendor spot Strait Flush and Corral, unshopped.

#631 4 years ago

HUO TNA for sale. 5 miles from York show or can bring to show with deal in place.

#632 4 years ago

We have a beautiful fully populated Sonic Super Straight playfield that I can bring if presold. Also, have a very nice populated Gottlieb Touchdown playfield and a decent partially populated Gottlieb Ready Aim Fire with the harness cut at the very top of the playfield.

Jim

#633 4 years ago
    Quoted from Skidave:

I print the flyer every year and distribute to my friends and coworkers. I also hang flyers around the office. Hopefully that adds some attendees.

We do a lot of advertising and poll many attendees at the show. Word of mouth is our best form of advertising by a long shot.

Thanks!

#634 4 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Wish ColorDMD would hurry up and colorized other large DMD Sega games though. Figured they'd have a few releases ready when they added the large DMD support.

Fortunately they have done MSF which is currently top of my wish list. But I agree, Baywatch is just too much fun to sell off.

#635 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gott_Lieb:

We have a beautiful fully populated Sonic Super Straight playfield that I can bring if presold. Also, have a very nice populated Gottlieb Touchdown playfield and a decent partially populated Gottlieb Ready Aim Fire with the harness cut at the very top of the playfield.
    Jim

Ready Aim Fire playfield is spoken for.

#636 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
    Fully shopped/refurbished - “Located in Brick NJ This is a fully working Mr and Mrs Pacman pinball machine. Everything works 100%. Upgrades include: -All Comet LEDs installed -New LED Pacman maze board -Ne...”
    2019-10-04
    Brick, NJ
    Archived after: 4 days
    Viewed: 157 times

#637 4 years ago

I was going to bring a sweet Cueball Wizard but cannot bring it back along with what I am picking up so would deliver to show if presold. Playfield had factory Mylar that has been removed and looks amazing. PM with interest or questions. $2200 obo.

4C929D27-088E-49C2-A02B-65CD59AE4BAB (resized).jpeg4C929D27-088E-49C2-A02B-65CD59AE4BAB (resized).jpeg7FFA5B8A-2B28-470B-8DE6-CEB49B2AAACC (resized).jpeg7FFA5B8A-2B28-470B-8DE6-CEB49B2AAACC (resized).jpeg
    #638 4 years ago

Cactus Jacks is show ready. 1900 obo. Will presell, but must be on the show floor Friday morning

IMG_20191004_181309 (resized).jpgIMG_20191004_181309 (resized).jpgIMG_20191004_181313 (resized).jpgIMG_20191004_181313 (resized).jpg
    #639 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gott_Lieb:

Jim

Super Straight playfield is spoken for now.

#640 4 years ago

I have a few nice original Bally backglasses for Evel Knievel, Black Jack, Playboy, Strikes & Spares and also have a nice DE Batman glass. Will be at the show on Saturday only.

#641 4 years ago

Could use a (new) Stern backbox. Something from a Spike or Spike 2 would be preferred, but I'll take anything that fits on a Spike 2 lower cab.

(I have my reasons. )

#642 4 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

Cactus Jacks is show ready. 1900 obo. Will presell, but must be on the show floor Friday morning[quoted image][quoted image]

Glad you decided to make the trip.
    You'll enjoy this show.

#643 4 years ago

Looking for a Stern Stars. Any condition considered. Let me know
    Mike

#644 4 years ago

I have a bunch of gottlieb black hole parts like an NOS plastic set, NOS pop bumper caps.. pop bumper assemblies/bodies, pop bumper board, a display.. a couple of flipper rebuild kits.. I’ll be at the York show on Friday. Make me an offer..
    D0ED15B6-9D4A-472D-A234-2F9BD9DAE643 (resized).jpegD0ED15B6-9D4A-472D-A234-2F9BD9DAE643 (resized).jpeg

Only have the black hole specific parts left.. also have a replacement spinning disc motor

#645 4 years ago
    Quoted from nocreditdot:

Looking for a Stern Stars. Any condition considered. Let me know
    Mike

Ill be bringing one for the free play floor. 1900.

#646 4 years ago

Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street in the Marketplace. Can deliver to the York show; will be there all day Friday and can make the trip back on Saturday morning. Trades considered.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/85845

#647 4 years ago

Anyone dragging a bride of pinbot or 1812 to the show? I need to buy the girlfriend one of her wish list games. Players shape/needing work is ok with me.

#648 4 years ago

Would be willing to let my cleared, decaled, LED'd Fish Tales go in exchange for a WhirlWind, Simpsons Pinball Party, Twilight Zone, or low end Stern Star Wars (+/- cash as appropriate).

Too many Pics
    https://imgur.com/a/zu1gpzF

Walkthrough Video With Everything you want to know

Bad Chin-held gameplay video

Will make appropriate pinside donation if traded.
    20191005_171001 (resized).jpg20191005_171001 (resized).jpg

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold!

#649 4 years ago

Just in this weekend a very nice example Captain Fantasic. Was fully gone thru with many new parts. Everything was rebuilt, pops, bumpers, flippers, chimes. Will have her and playing in my vendor space. Already packed in the trailer so no pictures.

#650 4 years ago

Bally Bingo Project Machine... As Is $250 obo

Williams Hollywood Driving Range fully shopped an working all the way $2000.00

Gottlieb Bell Ringer Shopped an Fully Working
    ( Would like a trade) Board set is worth $1000
    160 machines made.

Gottlieb Nudge-It Shopped an Fully Working...
    ( Would like a trade) Board set is worth $1000
    54 machines made

Working on shopping out a Data East Time Machine mint backglass no issues . Solid playing machine. $2600.00 obo

Bally Bull Fight in a Painter Cabinet trying to get going for the show.. $550.00

Possibly bringing a Gottlieb Deadly Weapon
    $2200.00 around 800 made

Bally Eight Ball 1977 $1400.00.

Gottlieb Tee'd off with the Topper $2500.00 obo

Williams Olympics Woodrail Pinball Project $300.00 obo has a set of woody legs

I can get more pictures if needed
    Keep in mind I only have pick up truck so obviously I can't bring everything...
    So a deposit an must be per sold before I load my truck.

9ff69611556a7c6d15ba074f67df3252bd123b6b (resized).jpg9ff69611556a7c6d15ba074f67df3252bd123b6b (resized).jpga853a839eff0fa42e8b32f1025a07c1f87fc9462 (resized).jpga853a839eff0fa42e8b32f1025a07c1f87fc9462 (resized).jpgbe04afd9a2bfbf5c7e4c3a8bbb19812ae71b9d06 (resized).jpgbe04afd9a2bfbf5c7e4c3a8bbb19812ae71b9d06 (resized).jpgcdc265d731cab1f32d277e059511ddec576feb0a (resized).jpgcdc265d731cab1f32d277e059511ddec576feb0a (resized).jpgd1ff24c9099dbf9254d72ce899638df9c8b1e964 (resized).jpgd1ff24c9099dbf9254d72ce899638df9c8b1e964 (resized).jpga3f24ee0c18e2bfc7dc70344fef5df4f798ef66f (resized).jpga3f24ee0c18e2bfc7dc70344fef5df4f798ef66f (resized).jpgcef5ffa3167f29c2887e6a61c5ac69b3fd2434f1 (resized).jpgcef5ffa3167f29c2887e6a61c5ac69b3fd2434f1 (resized).jpgf0278adbd4606b32ac37c313e60cac50e511001a (resized).jpgf0278adbd4606b32ac37c313e60cac50e511001a (resized).jpgf2f3580714af8680e39065439472028ca5c7efa3 (resized).jpgf2f3580714af8680e39065439472028ca5c7efa3 (resized).jpgf3c606df2e1ea3320c169dded62a990a9d48bcc9 (resized).jpgf3c606df2e1ea3320c169dded62a990a9d48bcc9 (resized).jpgIMG_20191006_090143004 (resized).jpgIMG_20191006_090143004 (resized).jpgIMG_20191006_090043850 (resized).jpgIMG_20191006_090043850 (resized).jpgIMG_20191006_090104576 (resized).jpgIMG_20191006_090104576 (resized).jpgIMG_20191006_090038956 (resized).jpgIMG_20191006_090038956 (resized).jpg
    There are 1,114 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 23.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-gameroom-york-show-2019-buy-sell-trade-no-hotel-amp-food/page/13?hl=pmedic871 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.