Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,114 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Skidave
  • Topic is favorited by 47 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

32BC883C-2769-4EE2-AEB2-AB7C6685F128 (resized).jpeg
    B50F030E-9089-44B4-8A83-EBFFAFB49761 (resized).jpeg
    20191015_212245 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4794 (resized).JPG
    dd (resized).jpg
    20191012_115312 (resized).jpg
    20191012_115301 (resized).jpg
    20191012_115304 (resized).jpg
    051c3c1b588def3cbca9dfd2d98b3827eb3d79e9 (resized).jpg
    20191013_161650 (resized).jpg
    20191013_182346 (resized).jpg
    pinshakers (resized).jpg
    20191013_005026 (resized).jpg
    7D50AEBD-B1F9-4B0D-8B1C-BEE26D87CA23 (resized).jpeg
    6B31A14B-E8BB-4EE8-8755-E021419B1F97 (resized).jpeg
    997BC9D8-EB37-4E49-8D33-81B37B60650C (resized).jpeg
    There are 1,114 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 23.
    #451 4 years ago

I will be bringing to my indoor flea market space, some Bally/Stern Solenoid/Driver boards for sale.
    These have been tested on a Bally "Brown Box" testing unit and are 100% working. They have all new C23 and C26 capacitors (the big ones), all brand new header pins and modified fuse to a standard AGC type. The high and low voltages have been checked as well as all solenoid transistors. Includes plastic high voltage shield and additional capacitor grounds. $72.00.

Plus various used playfield parts and valuable pinball junque that you can't do without.

See ya' there,

Al

#452 4 years ago

Looking for a Bally solid state lower cabinet. Solid without blown out bottom. Hinged head style is preferred but will consider all. I can pick up on Friday only.

#453 4 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Looking for a Bally solid state lower cabinet. Solid without blown out bottom. Hinged head style is preferred but will consider all. I can pick up on Friday only.

I know I don't have a hinged style around but I'll see if I have anything else that might work for you. I'll be "processing through" a bunch of machines next week getting stuff ready for the show and also getting ready to take a load of "junk cabinets" out to Western PA to be made into art.

Thankfully I have a guy that saves stuff not worth saving for machines and makes award winning art out of them. Sadly I just give the cabinets away but at least he covers my fuel cost to deliver them. Still better then seeing them end up in a landfill somewhere but I really wish the guy lived 4 hours closer. It is tough wasting 10 hours everything I take a trailer load of "junk cabinets" to him.

Check back with me next weekend and I'll let you know if I found anything that might work for you.

#454 4 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

I know I don't have a hinged style around but I'll see if I have anything else that might work for you. I'll be "processing through" a bunch of machines next week getting stuff ready for the show and also getting ready to take a load of "junk cabinets" out to Western PA to be made into art.
    Thankfully I have a guy that saves stuff not worth saving for machines and makes award winning art out of them. Sadly I just give the cabinets away but at least he covers my fuel cost to deliver them. Still better then seeing them end up in a landfill somewhere but I really wish the guy lived 4 hours closer. It is tough wasting 10 hours everything I take a trailer load of "junk cabinets" to him.
    Check back with me next weekend and I'll let you know if I found anything that might work for you.

Thanks Skip as always.

#455 4 years ago

Skip, those aren’t wasted or unappreciated if those are going to Tilt Cycle, I have several artwork pieces and am a fan.

#456 4 years ago

I have a players quality Bally Eight Ball I can bring. 100% working. Boards were upgraded, displays are good. Backglass is really nice with new trim and it was sealed. Nice coin door with new decal. Playfield was stripped, new pop bumper bodies, caps etc. Flippers rebuilt, new coil sleeves everywhere, new rubber etc. No broken plastics, they were polished and leveled. LED's in GI's. The bad: Playfield has touch ups, not horrible. Cabinet weakest part. Solid but OE paint is flaking in places. Been touched up in spots. Left side lower cabinet missing a couple stripes from a previous owner. Head frame repainted so it would look good in a lineup. $1000 firm. PM for detailed pics. Friday delivery only.

#457 4 years ago

Anyone sitting on a Bally Flash Gordon hardtop or a CPR PF they could part with?

#458 4 years ago

The following machines are spoken for.
    Close Encounters
    Devils Dare
    Both Continental Cafe's
    Flip Flop
    Fire Cracker is on hold

Added today:
    Bally Hi Low Ace is spoken for

#459 4 years ago

Edit: SOLD

I can bring a mini LCD screen and Stern power tap for it. I removed it from the Star Trek I'm selling, so I have it loaded with Star Trek movie scenes.
    But obviously this can be used in any other game.

$160 and I'll be at the show on Friday.
    IMG_1204 (resized).jpgIMG_1204 (resized).jpgIMG_1205 (resized).jpgIMG_1205 (resized).jpg

#460 4 years ago

Looking for the following machines...

Baffle Ball
    Five Star Final Sr.
    Jacks Open
    Royal Flush
    Genie
    Count-Down
    Alien Poker
    Black Knight
    Eight Ball
    Eight Ball Champ
    Comet
    Hollywood Heat
    Banzai Run
    Pool Sharks
    Funhouse
    Attack From Mars
    Title Fight
    Cactus Jacks
    Surf N Safari
    Street Fighter
    Cue Ball Wizard

#461 4 years ago

EDIT: Both have been sold locally.

I have two kiosks available for someone who wants to make a nice gaming/jukebox system. 19" monitors included for each one, but not installed because I borrowed them for other projects a while ago.

$250 for the kiosk with the cool, chrome side pipes.

$200 for the black kiosk with built in keyboard & trackball. Very handy for emulators and the trackball works great in MAME for trackball, steering wheel and gun games.

Take both for $375.

Will be at the show on Friday.

#462 4 years ago

Anyone have a Spider-Man VE for sale?

#463 4 years ago

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Fully restored (full original status) - “Flash Gordon Fully Restored new CPR PF installed All metal cleaned and buffed, majority metal was professionally chromed All Assembles rebuilt - Flippers, Drop targets, pop bumper...”
    2019-09-22
    , NH
    4,800 (OBO)
    Archived after: 19 days
    Viewed: 856 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#464 4 years ago

Anyone who has "junk" they want to clear out stop by and see me. I am always in the market for parts machines and pinball parts. Even though I have the parts business for sale and think I have a buyer nothing is finalized yet. And even if I do sell the business the buyer will not complain about more machines added to the mix. So if you have stuff you are tired of tripping over or walking around drop me a PM and we can talk. Or just bring it along and see me at the show.

#465 4 years ago

Ghostbusters about an hour south of York show.

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice ghostbusters. Lots of upgrades. About 1400 plays in a public location well maintained. LEDs added. Shopped, titan glo bands added. New slimer mech, new slimer motor, sl...”
    2019-09-17
    Bethany Beach, DE
    4,400 (OBO)
    Archived after: 34 days
    Viewed: 2006 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#466 4 years ago

I am thinking about putting my Hobbit LE up for trade. Was originally routed. Been in home for over a year now. Smaug head needs new servo for talking motion. Also needs a replacement spring on one of the drop targets (original broke). I have cliffys that I haven't installed yet. I believe I have new blue ramp flaps as well that need to be installed. Looking for something off my wishlist plus or minus cash. Will entertain other offers but no 2 for 1s. Would sell outright for 5800.

#467 4 years ago

I have a Gottlieb Lawman back glass that has some minor flaking and the play field witch needs to be touched up (stripped of parts).

#468 4 years ago

I'm still on the fence about going. Would one call this a sellers show? What games sell well there?

#469 4 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

I'm still on the fence about going. Would one call this a sellers show? What games sell well there?

Typically York draws customers for "cheaper" machines but there is a full range of stuff both to play and for sale. York has always been my favorite show not because of the size of the show but because it feels like a good old pair of shoes. There is just something very comfortable about being at the show. It never seems to get as crazy as Allentown but still has a nice selection of machines in freeplay.

If you are looking for a show with a ton of vendors Allentown is much bigger as far as that end of things go. If you are looking for a show where you can enjoy playing over 150 and 200 machines in freeplay ranging from woodrails to the latest machines and that includes stuff like a bingo row you will not be disappointed. York is typically a little light on newer SS stuff and a little heavier on EM's but I think that is what makes York so neat. It isn't just the "latest & greatest" it is a full range of everything pinball.

I find prices of machines seem to be a little cheaper than Allentown but with most of the same people attending both shows I really don't know why it seems that way. It might be partly because the best deals don't all happen on Thursday at York. As with any show there is some wheeling & dealing on set up day but nothing as crazy as Allentown can get as far as that goes from me experience with both shows.

I am sure others will say more about the show but as I said above York just has a great feel to it.

#470 4 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

I’d call it a seller’s show for games and a buyer’s show for parts. That being said, just because something’s priced high doesn’t mean it won’t sell low. Don’t be afraid to call people and offer them what you want to pay. A lot of time people want top dollar, but many will accept a fair price.

#471 4 years ago

I could use a set of decent 27" Gottlieb EM legs. Probably be there Friday, thanks

#472 4 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

I could use a set of decent 27" Gottlieb EM legs. Probably be there Friday, thanks

Find me in the flea market area and I should have a couple sets along with me. I will not have them out on display for sale but I will have them set back for people how ask about them. Depending on condition price should be around $25 a set (give or take $5)

I think all the "spare legs" I have are now spoken for. If you need a set and are not already on my list just stop by and ask if I found any extras. THANKS! Skip

#473 4 years ago

Find me in the flea market area and I should have a couple sets along with me. I will not have them out on display for sale but I will have them set back for people how ask about them. Depending on condition price should be around $25 a set (give or take $5)

PM'd
    Thank you Skip

#474 4 years ago

Just registered Gottlieb "Pin-Up" and "Top Card" for free play.

#475 4 years ago

York has always been my favorite show not because of the size of the show but because it feels like a good old pair of shoes. There is just something very comfortable about being at the show. It never seems to get as crazy as Allentown but still has a nice selection of machines in freeplay.

I agree with that. York just has a nice feel, but I preferred the large building that it was held in years back.

#476 4 years ago

The building that the show is in now has more space than the other two previous buildings where the show was held. The York Show has grown incrementally throughout the years, but it's not Allentown wall to wall commotion. The York Show is accommodating & comfortable w/ a diverse selection of virtually everything pinball related. The current space is able to house approximately 200 machines + the flea market vendors. York is absolutely my favorite show on the planet!

#477 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ockeyhead:

The building that the show is in now has more space than the other two previous buildings where the show was held. The York Show has grown incrementally throughout the years, but it's not Allentown wall to wall commotion. The York Show is accommodating & comfortable w/ a diverse selection of virtually everything pinball related. The current space is able to house approximately 200 machines + the flea market vendors. York is absolutely my favorite show on the planet!

I couldn't agree more! And the promoters at York have always done a great job also. I have known Rich since before he took over the show and Rich will do more than any other promoter I know for his vendors & customers. Not taking away from Ivan, Gabe, or anyone else that runs a show but if I had to say something bad about Rich it is he is too good to people and at times that isn't being fair to himself or his family. I knew of the previous promoter that had York originally but I didn't know him personally. But even before Rich took over the show a few years ago it had a great "feel" to it.

As far as the "new building" it is a lot bigger and does have a bit of a "cold feeling" to it compared to the other building the show was in before it grew. But with growth it was necessary to move to the bigger hall. I know Rich is still "on the fence" about the move because he has yet to have the turnout of vendors he needs to cover the extra expense of that bigger hall. So time will tell if the show stays in the bigger hall or moves back to one of the other halls.

With that said PLEASE do all you can to help Rich stay in the bigger hall. Growth of these shows is good for the hobby and I hate to see things scaled back if it isn't necessary.

#478 4 years ago

With that said PLEASE do all you can to help Rich stay in the bigger hall. Growth of these shows is good for the hobby and I hate to see things scaled back if it isn't necessary.

The new building is larger than what we really need but the other building (Old Main) is too small. It was at the point with the Old Main building that we had more vendors than what we had space. On that topic, as of today we have only three vendor spots still available. Still plenty of indoor and outdoor flea market spots and free play spots.

We are doing the drawing again this year for those that bring games and have them up and running Saturday at 4PM.

#479 4 years ago
    Quoted from PiNDoCToR:

Looking for the following machines...
    Baffle Ball
    Five Star Final Sr.
    Jacks Open
    Royal Flush
    Genie
    Count-Down
    Alien Poker
    Black Knight
    Eight Ball
    Eight Ball Champ
    Comet
    Hollywood Heat
    Banzai Run
    Pool Sharks
    Funhouse
    Attack From Mars
    Title Fight
    Cactus Jacks
    Surf N Safari
    Street Fighter
    Cue Ball Wizard

Very few em games there !

#480 4 years ago

Bringing for free play Gottlieb Poker Face
    For free play and sale, Gottlieb Surfer and Gottlieb Neptune. Will not sell prior to the show.

Also have a couple of games for the flea.
    Gottlieb Jack In The Box could be parts or player's game project ...essentially complete.
    Gottlieb Batter Up Real nice pf and cabinet. Glass has issues but usable.
    Maybe another Jack In The Box in better shape than the first.
    Several lighted signs/neons/Opti-neons
    Parts

Dave

#481 4 years ago
    Quoted from sbmania:

Spectrum, Roller Games and Spring Break all spoken for. The others are still available if anyone is interested.

Cue Ball Wizard sold. Still have the other games to bring if any interest. Ask questions or make offers - cash, trade, etc.
    Also, I just discovered a ton of jukebox parts when cleaning out some dead areas of my storage. Mostly Seeburg stuff from the '60's or so but maybe some AMI and Wurlitzer also. Amps, maybe control centers or a power supply, all kinds of crap! Anyone looking for juke stuff? Available either to look at in my home in Phoenixville or I can bring if there is any interest. Open to cash or trade offers. I can text pics if you send me your cell number. There's probably a foot locker sized pile of parts at least.

#482 4 years ago

Have the following, all super nice in York.

Hook - $2500.00
    Austin Powers new play field $3500.00
    WPT HUO with color dmd $3700.00
    TNA butter cab huo with extras $ 7100.00
    Dr. Who - huo with color dmd - no fade $5000.00

Possibly for sale
    Nice Congo with color dmd and topper (not installed). $4600.00

#483 4 years ago

I need to buy a translite plastic/glass piece for a Demolition Man (not sure if that is a different size than other Williams games). I have the translite itself, just need the plastic/glass for the backbox.

Probably could also use a sheet of playfield glass for it (Williams widebody).

#484 4 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Edit: SOLD
    I can bring a mini LCD screen and Stern power tap for it. I removed it from the Star Trek I'm selling, so I have it loaded with Star Trek movie scenes.
    But obviously this can be used in any other game.
    $160 and I'll be at the show on Friday.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Who makes these, the url on the board doesnt work?

#485 4 years ago
    Quoted from rmarket:

The new building is larger than what we really need but the other building (Old Main) is too small. It was at the point with the Old Main building that we had more vendors than what we had space.

I understand the reasons for the move, and it's great that the show is growing. You and the crew do a great job, and it's truly appreciated. I've been to every York show since the very beginning, and starting many years back, I've always brought at least one game for free play. Last year three, this year two. Unfortunately, I don't have a woodrail ready to go for woodrail row this time. Love the bingo row too. It's a four hour drive for me, but always look forward to it. It's now my favorite show as well.

#486 4 years ago

Could bring this to York with a deal in place. Mike

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/85505

#487 4 years ago
    Quoted from psd4me:

Could bring this to York with a deal in place. Mike
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/85505

SOLD. Thanks Skip

#488 4 years ago

Here are pictures of the NOS factory wired & fully populated Sexy Girl playfield as promised! Will be at the show both days.
    959D5EFB-3377-4579-B4D8-EBFE80AAC9C7 (resized).jpeg959D5EFB-3377-4579-B4D8-EBFE80AAC9C7 (resized).jpeg733EA1AA-8C68-4E48-B9AF-6DD3784E0031 (resized).jpeg733EA1AA-8C68-4E48-B9AF-6DD3784E0031 (resized).jpeg

#489 4 years ago
    Quoted from hank527:

Have the following, all super nice in York.
    Hook - $2500.00
    Austin Powers new play field $3500.00
    WPT HUO with color dmd $3700.00
    TNA butter cab huo with extras $ 7100.00
    Dr. Who - huo with color dmd - no fade $5000.00
    Possibly for sale
    Nice Congo with color dmd and topper (not installed). $4600.00

Any other games possibly? PM me.

#490 4 years ago
    Quoted from ibuypinballs:

The following machines are spoken for.
    Close Encounters
    Devils Dare
    Both Continental Cafe's
    Flip Flop
    Fire Cracker is on hold
    Added today:
    Bally Hi Low Ace is spoken for

BALLY Firecracker is spoken for.

#491 4 years ago

Two weeks from today we will be talking about this show in the Past Tense and in about 10 days vendors will be on the road to start getting things ready for the show. Let's all do what ever we can to help Rich keep the show in the bigger hall. If you have not registered games get that done. If you have extra stuff to sell rent a flea market space and help the show as well as helping yourself get that much needed space back.

If you are coming to the show without parts or machines bring a friend along to help boost ticket sales. If you have a friend or neighbor you think would enjoy pinball machines talk them into coming to the show. ETC.- Etc.- etc.

If we all do just a little to help the show maybe Rich will decide to keep the show in the bigger hall. If we don't the only ones to blame will be US! I have no affiliation with the show I just love the hobby and know York could be so much more than what it is. Ivan has done a great job with Allentown but Allentown is limited by the space of the buildings York does not have that issue.

York's potential is only limited by the effort everyone is willing to put into making the show even bigger & better. As a past member of the TCA (Train Collectors Association) I know how many vendors & customers the York Fairground will hold. In the past when I was setting up at the two TCA shows each year they used every building at the fairground and still sold out the show every year. Things have changed a lot with that hobby and the fairground has added several building since I was setting up at that show but it was amazing to see thousands of fellow collectors at the biggest train show on the planet. The York Pinball Show could be the same way if everyone worked to help it grow.

#492 4 years ago

I have new titles to bring. I will post them later tonight.

#493 4 years ago

As a past member of the TCA (Train Collectors Association) I know how many vendors & customers the York Fairground will hold. In the past when I was setting up at the two TCA shows each year they used every building at the fairground and still sold out the show every year.

I'm skipping the TCA show to attend the pinball show this year! They still use 90% of the buildings in the TCA show . I'm looking forward to thia show and bringing someone with me!

#494 4 years ago
    Quoted from Looprunner:

I'm skipping the TCA show to attend the pinball show this year! They still use 90% of the buildings in the TCA show . I'm looking forward to thia show and bringing someone with me!

Great to hear the TCA is still doing well at York. The wife & I visited the TCA museum for the first time in about 20 years a couple weeks ago and that place is still looking great. I am thinking about joining the TCA again and messing with my Lionel collection for the first time in 30 years once I get more of this pinball stuff sold off. Trains are not a neat as pinball machines but they were a big part of my childhood and I do miss them.

#495 4 years ago

Selling a Bally Paragon PF apron. Has some paint loss but solid for a repaint. $45 Friday only.

DSCN5528 (resized).JPGDSCN5528 (resized).JPGDSCN5529 (resized).JPGDSCN5529 (resized).JPGDSCN5530 (resized).JPGDSCN5530 (resized).JPGDSCN5531 (resized).JPGDSCN5531 (resized).JPGDSCN5533 (resized).JPGDSCN5533 (resized).JPGDSCN5534 (resized).JPGDSCN5534 (resized).JPG
    #496 4 years ago

3 more titles coming to York.
    Bally Embryon (DEAL PENDING)
    Bally Xenon (SPOKEN FOR)
    Gottlieb Shaq
    20190929_141225 (resized).jpg20190929_141225 (resized).jpg20190929_141240 (resized).jpg20190929_141240 (resized).jpg20190929_143928 (resized).jpg20190929_143928 (resized).jpg

#497 4 years ago

I have the following pieces / parts that I could bring to the show for sale:

- 2 Bally / Williams dmds
    - slugfest batting mech NOS
    - 1 MMR troll mech fully working
    - 2 MMR / Medieval Madness troll heads new
    - 2 Bally / Williams widebody lockdown bar powder coated in a gold color but can be recoated

If you're interested in any of the items above, please PM me and we can work out a deal for delivery to the show on Friday

#498 4 years ago

Bally Embryon (SPOKEN FOR)
    Bally Xenon (SPOKEN FOR)

#499 4 years ago

Anyone have a Playchoice 10 to bring for sale? I know it’s not a pin but I have a Strange Science I could trade or good ol cash.

#500 4 years ago

Anyone have a Dirty Harry for.sale?

There are 1,114 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 23.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-gameroom-york-show-2019-buy-sell-trade-no-hotel-amp-food/page/10?hl=looprunner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.