(Topic ID: 266589)

White Rose Game Show 2020/2021 - Buy, sell, trade, want (no corona virus talk)

By bluespin

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 803 posts
  • 169 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by MythMaker
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1919 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1909 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3016 (2) (resized).JPG
    IMG_2666 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2801 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2532 (2) (resized).JPG
    DE80DFF4-77B9-4F7A-ABA9-ADF4FE867FB4 (resized).jpeg
    921D1E18-3CEB-4BCD-89D6-A8A430D53BB4 (resized).jpeg
    1A5BBEA4-FAE3-4D99-90B3-634419B54218 (resized).jpeg
    475E962F-945E-44D2-8F02-B59E5D6ECB45 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5647[1] (resized).JPG
    IMG_5645[1] (resized).JPG
    IMG_5661[1] (resized).JPG
    PXL_20211009_142241094.MP~2 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20211009_131454259 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1717 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yzfguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 3 years ago

I must be on a different planet than you guys. I'm seeing higher infection and death rates in areas that are opening too quickly.

#58 3 years ago

See y'all in 2021.

#80 3 years ago
    Quoted from nocreditdot:

I can bring a well used Unpopulated Skateball playfield if anyone is interested. It could be saved and restored if you have that kind of skill. I can get pics $100 OBO
    Nice DMD out of WH20 $85 OBO
    Thanks
    Mike

How much for the rest of wh20?

1 month later
    #112 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

i thought PA had limits on the amount of indoor gatherings, to just 25 people. Hard to see that getting lifted over the next several weeks and even then, they won't just open to unlimited indoor gatherings. It's all very disappointing.

I'm thinking there may be less than 25 people interested in attending a cow show.

2 weeks later
    #183 3 years ago
    Quoted from sbmania:

The following comments in no way reflect on the show promoters making a tough decision based on difficult economic realities. I am sorry they had to make the decision they did based on current events and peoples' perceptions. But, having said that...
    This is a damn shame! So many people are so afraid and why? How many people actually personally know someone who died from covid? How many actually personally know someone who even got it? Everyone dutifully running here and there with their government approved mask. Why? Have we gotten so fearful as a people that we are afraid to shake our friends' hands? Afraid to hang out together? I don't want to minimize that some people have gotten sick from this and some have actually died. But people sadly die every day from kidney disease, cancer, car accidents, alcoholism. Is it possible we are letting the government scare us half to death all out of proportion to the actual event? I just think it is sad what we have become. Oh well. I guess there's always next year...assuming the authorities let us.

What an ignorant post.

1 year later
    #311 2 years ago
    Quoted from loghome895:

And should you travel to Maryland bring the most important thing with you PROTECTION!
    Maryland is the worst state in the Country as far as crime goes!

Condoms won't help you.

#315 2 years ago
    Quoted from OldHockeyGuy:

This is not a very helpful political comment on a pinball site.

Political?

#320 2 years ago
    Quoted from OldHockeyGuy:

This is not a good place to discuss political issues, like guns, their usefulness in communities, and to spread rumors on danger. Maryland does have a higher violent crime rate than Pennsylvania, but they aren't all that different and a lot depends on urban areas. Maryland is not in the top 10 for violent crime. Many of the Southern and Western states are more violent. https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/01/13/most-dangerous-states-in-america-violent-crime-murder-rate/40968963/
    Neither is it probably a good place to discuss road maintenance and whether automobiles are in danger in navigating roads near the event.
    Let's focus on pinballs, which we know something about. This is the place to respectfully disagree on the merits of various games and to spread the thrill of playing them.

I'm not seeing politics here.

Screenshot_20210916-141703 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210916-141703 (resized).png
    #345 2 years ago

Holy hell....

1 week later
    #390 2 years ago
    Quoted from N80G80:

Project Gottlieb Ready Aim Fire, needs legs, and someone clipped the harness $1000obo, I’ll be up at York Friday til 3-4p
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

1 week later
    #625 2 years ago

Anyone selling a nice whitewater translite?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yzfguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-game-show-2020-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk?tu=yzfguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.