(Topic ID: 266589)

White Rose Game Show 2020/2021 - Buy, sell, trade, want (no corona virus talk)

By bluespin

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 803 posts
  • 169 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by MythMaker
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1919 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1909 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3016 (2) (resized).JPG
    IMG_2666 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2801 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2532 (2) (resized).JPG
    DE80DFF4-77B9-4F7A-ABA9-ADF4FE867FB4 (resized).jpeg
    921D1E18-3CEB-4BCD-89D6-A8A430D53BB4 (resized).jpeg
    1A5BBEA4-FAE3-4D99-90B3-634419B54218 (resized).jpeg
    475E962F-945E-44D2-8F02-B59E5D6ECB45 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5647[1] (resized).JPG
    IMG_5645[1] (resized).JPG
    IMG_5661[1] (resized).JPG
    PXL_20211009_142241094.MP~2 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20211009_131454259 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1717 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdoyle1978.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#249 2 years ago
    Quoted from Kickout:

With little over six weeks before the show, Not much talk about what pinsiders are bringing to the show or looking for. Hope this is not a sign that this is going to be a poor showing. Come on tell us what you are bringing or looking for!

I'm bringing a P3 with a TON of games!

#263 2 years ago
    Quoted from megadeth2600:I can't wait to see this! Are you going to have it up and running in free play, or at least up and running for people to see
    //<![CDATA[
    window.__mirage2 = {petok:"162634320eb4a17ef8e5e3a261b45b26c72551b3-1630154182-1800"};
    //]]>

?

It will be in free play; I’ll be hanging around with it all day

4 weeks later
    #374 2 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

I'l have my laptop and ROM burner with me. If you need ROMs burned, let me know what you need. I'll download the ROMs and burn them on your chips you provide. I have a UV eraser and can wipe your chips if needed. Drop them off and pick them up later. I'll be there all day Friday and Saturday.
    Free service.

That is really really awesome.

1 week later
    #456 2 years ago
    Quoted from Diz:

The Pinball Gallery will be showcasing Multimorphic’s P3 and some local home-brew pinball projects in our booth this year.
    We will have two P3’s there, one from our arcade, and another Rob Doyle has generously agreed to co-locate in our booth. We will demonstrating the modular and expandable capabilities of the P3 platform and will have all of the playfields there so that you can try out games like Heist , Lexy Lightspeed - Escape From Earth, Sorcerer's Apprentice, and more. You’ll also be able to play networked games like Cosmic Cart Racing and Heads Up! too.
    Additionally, we will be hosting a number of home-brew pinball projects from local hobbyists in our booth like Brian’s Smith’s Pincraft machine using P3 boards, Brad Ladutko’s Rock Lives! Machine, Frank Egitto’s Futurama re-theme machine, and James Cardona’s No Good Gofers 2.0 machine using P3-ROC boards.
    Check out the pictures below of the home-brew machines….[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looking forward to it! The networked gameplay is really something else

#518 2 years ago
    Quoted from docquest:

Have the following I can bring to the show:
    Orignal translite form Sega Lost in Space for $40.
    Used working DMD display from Sega Lost in Space for $50.
    Used working DMD display from Goldeneye for $50.
    New single screen Elvira House of Horrors Oled apron mod for $175. This is my last in stock screen. Plays all 26 movie trailers from Elviras Movie Macabre series that were used for the game. I can build it with LE or Premium art style amd left side or right side apron mounting.
    Elvira super secret back door sign flourescent green mod, $15.
    Various Batman66 mods:
    premium Batsignal ceiling/wall projector mod $100, mini interactive playfiled Batsignal mod $60, parachute pickup van mod $60, Riddler Green pop bumper flourescent plastic dress up kit $20, laser cut red/white bat logos for speaker grill emblems $20.
    New Rick and Morty Pickle Rick mod $45[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Damn, I know how hard those screens are to get. I’ll take the EHOH mod, LE style. Left mount I guess. I’ll PM you

#530 2 years ago
    Quoted from fatality83:

Does anyone know if tilt graphics is going or is on here? I was going to order some stuff and was wondering if they can bring it to the show instead of shipping.

They are listed as a vendor - I would email them RIGHT now and ask, because they are probably already packed up.

#542 2 years ago

Weird. That clearly says 2019 (although we don't know if the page was updated but not the name). I also clearly saw Tilt on there, but now I have no idea what I was looking at. Pinball Gallery is on that list, and I know for sure they'll be there, but that doesn't help much.

#545 2 years ago
    Quoted from rmarket:

As it says in the name of the link, that list and page is from 2019. And I am still working on the map due to some last minute additions and requests. (Many people wait till the last minute to register)

aha! Thanks Rich

#692 2 years ago
    Quoted from jackblotto:Ok, so people seem to enjoy those P3's. Definitely need to get more details!

Come by this morning, I’ll give you a tour

#693 2 years ago

Pinball Gallery was kind enough to host my P3 so we could get the synced up to play head to head - come by today to see more! We had lines the entire day. Several other fascinating homebrews to play as well. Definitely check out NGG 2.0 and Rock Lives!

AF043BB7-E5DD-4235-AF63-91CB6D36C810 (resized).jpegAF043BB7-E5DD-4235-AF63-91CB6D36C810 (resized).jpegEC06FB1A-424E-4FC2-8CB0-4F97E6387900 (resized).jpegEC06FB1A-424E-4FC2-8CB0-4F97E6387900 (resized).jpeg
    #698 2 years ago
    Quoted from jackblotto:

Thanks for the offer, but already back at home. You were actually pointed out to me by Bill (you were already talking to somebody) as I live just south of you in Manassas. He gave me a nice tour of the games. I played the one on the right, not sure if that was your game. Maybe I'll invite myself over some day ...

You’re welcome to! I’m in arlington, not too far from you

#700 2 years ago
    Quoted from Rolpa:

NBA Fastbreak still for sale on the free play floor![quoted image][quoted image]

Just played that game, WAY more fun than I remember. Crazy unique rules

#713 2 years ago

Changing P3 playfields in 20 minutes or so
    Play head to head or wait a few and play Sorceror’s Apprentice or CCR!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #775 2 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

Can't speak for actual numbers, but Friday was not even close to being crowded.

Friday and Saturday seemed like they had equal numbers. The area I was in (at back with Pinball Gallery) was busy both days. Only gsmes I saw that had lines were Alien, Godzilla and sometimes TAF

#781 2 years ago
    Quoted from MythMaker:

Thanks to everyone who came out on Friday and gave Pincraft a play. Sorry we had a few issues on and off during the day.
    This was the first time that Pincraft has been played by the public.
    Feel free to private message me your feedback.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Epic homebrew!! Just mentioned it to my kid and he was like “REALLY?! DID YOU PLAY IT?!” Yes, son, that I did.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdoyle1978.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-game-show-2020-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk?tu=rdoyle1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.