(Topic ID: 266589)

White Rose Game Show 2020/2021 - Buy, sell, trade, want (no corona virus talk)

By bluespin

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 803 posts
  • 169 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by MythMaker
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1919 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1909 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3016 (2) (resized).JPG
    IMG_2666 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2801 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2532 (2) (resized).JPG
    DE80DFF4-77B9-4F7A-ABA9-ADF4FE867FB4 (resized).jpeg
    921D1E18-3CEB-4BCD-89D6-A8A430D53BB4 (resized).jpeg
    1A5BBEA4-FAE3-4D99-90B3-634419B54218 (resized).jpeg
    475E962F-945E-44D2-8F02-B59E5D6ECB45 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5647[1] (resized).JPG
    IMG_5645[1] (resized).JPG
    IMG_5661[1] (resized).JPG
    PXL_20211009_142241094.MP~2 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20211009_131454259 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1717 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ibuypinballs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 3 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

My guess is Mayfair.

Steve Young also did shows back then, not sure if he attended the White Rose Show.

1 month later
    #41 3 years ago

114 Days away, a lot can happen. Have to be positive.

2 months later
    #158 3 years ago

Wouldn’t be the same with you Skip.

1 week later
    #162 3 years ago

From the PA Department of Health as of today. I have an over full trailer for the show if it should take place.

"Indoor events and gatherings of more than 25 persons are prohibited.
    Outdoor events and gatherings of more than 250 persons are prohibited.
    The maximum occupancy limit includes staff."

#167 3 years ago
    Quoted from Slogan1111:

Have your own yard sale & show?

With no Pinfest show this year I posted a dozen machine I had ready for the show, they all went. I will have roughly 30 machines for York. If York does not happen they will get posted here on Pinside.

#194 3 years ago

Too Many Pins and Skidave, thanks for the kind words. I plan on posting a list here and on the North East for sale thread a little over 2 dozen project machines, mostly em's. some solid state. List may grow over the weekend so I'll post it on Monday. Everyone have a great Labor day.

10 months later
    #238 2 years ago

Room booked at La Quinta, vendor space reg sent in today. I have 9 weeks to fill the trailer.

1 month later
    #412 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gotemwill:

Has there ever been any consideration into having an area where individual games could be brought in that are just for sale? These could be anywhere from high end restorations that the seller doesn’t want to put in the free play area to games that need some work and shouldn’t be in the free play area. The show organizer could charge an upfront flat fee for each game brought into the “pinball corral”.
    I think there are probably quite a few folks that would bring a game or two just to sell based on the number of local ads that pop up around the time of the show. There’s really no other option for this situation since it’s not enough to justify a vendor space. We all know what ends up happening is the seller puts them in the free play area when maybe they shouldn’t be based on the condition.
    Would love to see this considered for Allentown too.

I purchase a vendor space every year and have 2-4 machines set up that start and play full games but are not restored or shopped. I let people know they are not set up for free play just for sale. I would have people in my vendor space which is small just to play machines being the free play floor was packed with no interest in making a purchase. I know Bob AKA (BUTCH2099) also has has this problem especially being he bring high end titles.

#442 2 years ago

I will have a vendor space with the following machines available Thursday - Saturday. I have pictures of most machines and videos of working machines available.

Motor Dome: working machine. Nice playfield, good displays, some cabinet decal pealing, needs fresh rubber.

Williams Williams Tri Zone: working machine, good displays, nice all around, has a newer Rottendog MPU combo Driver board.

Data East Maverick: working machine, nice all around, took in on trade 2 months ago. Newer rubber, drop targets, paddle wheel belt and LED’S 6 months ago.

Gottlieb Diamond Lady: working machine, good displays, very nice all around.

Bally Harlem Globetrotters: No Backglass, untested, Mylar playfield, mpu has no acid damage.

Second Harlem Globetrotter: parts machine, empty cabinet and populated playfield.

Gottlieb Hi Dolly, machine starts and plays a full game. Cabinet repainted, needs to be shopped.

Gottlieb Diamond Jack: machine starts and plays a full game, missing the lockdown bar, one broken card in the back box, needs to be shopped.

Gottlieb Grand Slam: machine start and plays a full game. Needs to be shopped.

Stern Flight 2000: untested, nice Backglass, cabinet, Mylar playfield. No acid damage on original MPU. Connector hardwired at rectifier board.

Bally Dolly Parton: on hold for a pinsiders If he passes it will be available Saturday.

Stern (Pinball) empty head with just Backglass. Also have the popluated playfield available. Solid state items, not em.

Williams 1970’s Big Deal no head or legs. Parts machine.

Other titles not mine but will be in my space. I have no info on these. Hearts & Spades, Fashion Show, Ship Mates and Dancing lady.

Added over 3 years ago:

Maverick is spoken for. Stern pinball head and playfield also spoken for.

#471 2 years ago

Can bring these new playfields if a deposit is taken.

CPR : Addams Family Grade Gold.
    John Greatwitch : Stern Seawitch grade A
    Wade Krause : Gottlieb Atlantis
    Bally NOS Freedom. Has some scratches.

The following populated used playfield will be in my vendor space.
    Gottlieb Black Hole
    Williams Flash
    Gottlieb Solar Ride

#550 2 years ago

New unopened CPR Seawitch plastic set $125.00

FCFEBF12-F4BC-4155-A440-747B243CA57F (resized).jpegFCFEBF12-F4BC-4155-A440-747B243CA57F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ibuypinballs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-game-show-2020-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk?tu=ibuypinballs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.