(Topic ID: 266589)

White Rose Game Show 2020/2021 - Buy, sell, trade, want (no corona virus talk)

By bluespin

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 803 posts
  • 169 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by MythMaker
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1919 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1909 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3016 (2) (resized).JPG
    IMG_2666 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2801 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2532 (2) (resized).JPG
    DE80DFF4-77B9-4F7A-ABA9-ADF4FE867FB4 (resized).jpeg
    921D1E18-3CEB-4BCD-89D6-A8A430D53BB4 (resized).jpeg
    1A5BBEA4-FAE3-4D99-90B3-634419B54218 (resized).jpeg
    475E962F-945E-44D2-8F02-B59E5D6ECB45 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5647[1] (resized).JPG
    IMG_5645[1] (resized).JPG
    IMG_5661[1] (resized).JPG
    PXL_20211009_142241094.MP~2 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20211009_131454259 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1717 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bluespin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 4 years ago

I just changed the title of the forum as I’m getting a little tired of all the doom and gloom about the corona virus. Let’s try to stay positive and talk about what we’re looking foreword to at this year’s show.

Please move all the corona virus talk to the below forum. I keep seeing updates in the Pinfest but, sell, trade forum and its almost 100% corona virus talk. When I see updates in this forum I’m hoping to see what people are planning on bringing to the show, looking forward to taking home, etc.

#9 4 years ago

I created a new forum for this pin show. This forum will focus on everything except buying, selling and trading.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-game-show-2020-hotel-food-etc-no-buy-sell-trade-talk#post-5613260

1 week later
    #11 3 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

About the only thing York hasn’t had is swarms of locusts! Or giant Hornets

Or pretzel wraps

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from rmarket:

Would anyone like to guess which vendor was at that show and every one since then? ( I think they didn't make it the year that Chicago scheduled the same weekend)

Mike Frasca?

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from rmarket:

Good guess but Mike is too young.

Really?
    Guidotorpedo

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from rmarket:

Good guess but Mike is too young.

Pete ibuypinballs

#26 3 years ago
    Quoted from HoneyBadger:

What happened to no food talk etc...?

1 month later
    #70 3 years ago

I’m looking for a Gottlieb 80B cabinet for my TX Sector restore. My lower cabinet has really bad swelling, especially on the front door. I’m looking for an empty lower cabinet or a project player title to repurpose. This is the type of cabinet with the two buttons on the front of the cabinet to enter your initials. Some cabinets had displays up top and others on bottom, but not really a concern as I really just need the lower. I think the premier/system3 cabinets are the same as 80b.

I also need a Gottlieb system one standard sized cabinet for a Joker Poker restore. Any system one title will work.

I will be traveling up to MD and PA late September if the show doesn’t happen to pick up three pins, so I could pick up the cabinets at that time.

1 month later
    #103 3 years ago

I sent him a pm this weekend but I haven’t heard back. I’m sure that a lot of people have been reaching out to him. I’m sure he’ll reply here in a few days.

#121 3 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

WTB grand lizard..

How dare you interrupt the speculation on whether or not this show will go on! What do you think this is...The "Buy Sell Trade Want Forum?"

3 weeks later
    #204 3 years ago

I'll be travelling up to MD and central PA the weekend of 09/25 to pick up some pins that I've already arranged the purchase of. I'm still looking for a few things so hoping someone has one or more of these:

Gottlieb System One empty cabinet or project pin (standard size). I need this to restore a Joker Poker but any title will do.

Gottlieb 80B empty cabinet or project pin (standard size). I need this to restore a TX Sector. Some pins have the displays on top and others on the bottom of the head, but only my lower cabinet has swelling, so any standard size 80B cabinet will do. These are the cabinets with the two buttons front right of the cabinet to add your initials for high score. Anyone have a project Raven, Hollywood Heat, Bad Girls, etc. with a nice cabinet (no swelling)?

Classic Stern mpu200 project (standard size) like Meteor, Galaxy, etc. Condition of the backglass and playfield doesn't matter as it's for a conversion.

5 months later
    #212 3 years ago

The White Rose Facebook page says October 8th-9th, 2021. Let's keep the positive thoughts going for this show and avoid the corona virus talk.

rmarket Rich, do you have any updates for us? Have you reserved the hall for this year?

6 months later
    #280 2 years ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

Anyone bringing either a Taxi or a Dr. Dude to sell ?

Isochronic_Frost has a Dr Dude for sale.

4 weeks later
    #482 2 years ago
    Quoted from jsf24:

Out of stock. He's checked twice for me.

Did you call Mayfair Amusements to see if he has a nos backglass? He’ll be at York.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bluespin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-game-show-2020-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk?tu=bluespin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.