(Topic ID: 266589)

White Rose Game Show 2020/2021 - Buy, sell, trade, want (no corona virus talk)

By bluespin

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 803 posts
  • 169 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by MythMaker
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1919 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1909 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3016 (2) (resized).JPG
    IMG_2666 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2801 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2532 (2) (resized).JPG
    DE80DFF4-77B9-4F7A-ABA9-ADF4FE867FB4 (resized).jpeg
    921D1E18-3CEB-4BCD-89D6-A8A430D53BB4 (resized).jpeg
    1A5BBEA4-FAE3-4D99-90B3-634419B54218 (resized).jpeg
    475E962F-945E-44D2-8F02-B59E5D6ECB45 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5647[1] (resized).JPG
    IMG_5645[1] (resized).JPG
    IMG_5661[1] (resized).JPG
    PXL_20211009_142241094.MP~2 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20211009_131454259 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1717 (resized).JPG
    There are 803 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 17.
    #401 2 years ago

Translites I have a few NOS NEW Translite for Sale.
    more my come up ..
    As of Now the list is as fallows

Sega Star Wars $90
    Sega Godzilla $90
    Sega Viper Night Drivin' $70
    Sega Lost in Space $65
    Sega Batman Forever $70
    Sega Space Jam $ 90
    Sega X Files $95
    Sega Lost World $75
    RARE Sega lost World 3D $200
    Sega Goldeneye 007 $65
    Sega Frankenstein $75
    Data East Gun N Roses $150
    Data East Torpedo Alley $80
    Data East Tommy $100
    Stern Walking Dead Pro $100
    Stern Sopranos $150
    Stern Metallica Pro $100
    Stern Wrestle Mania Pro $100
    Stern Batman Dark Knight $100
    Stern Tron $150
    Stern Game of Thrones Pro $100
    Stern AC/DC Pro $100
    Stern AC/DC Perm $125.00
    Stern KISS Pro $100
    Stern Simpsons Pinball Party $150
    Gottlieb Barb Wire $40
    Gottlieb Cue Ball Wizard $50
    Gottlieb Shaq Attaq $50
    Capcom Pinball Magic $70
    Capcom Big Bang Bar $150
    Williams F14 Tomcat $100
    Williams Whirlwind $125

Backglass NOS
    Data East BATMAN NOS Mirrored $350
    RARE Williams Algar NOS Mirrored $350

#402 2 years ago

Looking for Gottlieb System 80B display
    Small Glass, with edge connector.

27" Legs must be straight. Rust is fine.

#403 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gotemwill:

Has there ever been any consideration into having an area where individual games could be brought in that are just for sale?

I like this idea.

#404 2 years ago

Looking for an empty replacement head for a High Speed. The game is going to be a retheme and recode so it doesn't have to be High Speed. Anything in that era is fine with me. Just needs to be structurally sound.

#405 2 years ago

Looking for Wiggler, Beat the Clock, Balls a Poppin, Majorettes. And a Volley backglass

Toying with selling my On Beam if anyone is interested.

#406 2 years ago

Got Arcade 1ups you don't use? I'm buying! Here is what I'm looking for. Will be there Saturday only. Let me know what you have. Should have room in van for 3 or 4.

Thanks!

Arcade1up (resized).pngArcade1up (resized).png
    #407 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gotemwill:

Has there ever been any consideration into having an area where individual games could be brought in that are just for sale? These could be anywhere from high end restorations that the seller doesn’t want to put in the free play area to games that need some work and shouldn’t be in the free play area. The show organizer could charge an upfront flat fee for each game brought into the “pinball corral”....Would love to see this considered for Allentown too.

I think we could consider it for Pintastic New England. What would the seller need to do: just be at the show carrying their cellphone? For games that work, like the restorations you speak of, we would really rather have them be plugged in and playable -- how would you resolve that issue to the satisfaction of both the seller and the show promoter?
    .................David Marston

#408 2 years ago

I may have space in my spots for a game to be placed for sale. $50 for the day.

#409 2 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

I think we could consider it for Pintastic New England. What would the seller need to do: just be at the show carrying their cellphone? For games that work, like the restorations you speak of, we would really rather have them be plugged in and playable -- how would you resolve that issue to the satisfaction of both the seller and the show promoter?

The seller would put their name and phone number on the machine, just like they do with games for sale in the free play area. The arrangements would be between the buyer and seller. The show is just providing the venue. The game could either be fully setup and playable or in “transport” mode like you commonly see games in the flea market area. That would be up to the seller. Making a few electrical connections available would be helpful. The idea wouldn’t be that the games are setup and always “on” for people to play, as that’s what the free play area is for. It would be just for checking the game out just as if you would buying it in a private setting.

Unlike the free play area, the games would be free to leave at any time. The idea is that the seller pays an upfront fee to put their game in this area and once it’s sold, it’s gone. A check in/check out process would need to be used so that games don’t walk out on their own, similar to what is done for free play games.

I see this as a huge win all the way around for sellers, buyers and the show.

BTW, there would still be incentive for people to put their games in the free play area (for sale or not). That is obviously the best way to sell a fully functioning game. This other idea just captures those games which really shouldn’t be setup for free play because they have issues or those games which the seller for one reason or another doesn’t want played all weekend. As it stands now, there’s no place for them.

#410 2 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

David,

I think a "project corral area" could be a great idea and I know your guys & Rich (at the York Show) are both always open to making shows better. If I was the promoter I think I would set that area up in the back of the flea market area or in another area far enough from the Freeplay Area that people understood machines in this section are not fully working freeplay machines.

As far as a charge for this area something in the $25 per machine (per day) seems like it would be logical for both the show & the seller. Maybe a $25 for one day or $40 for the length of the show or something?

As far as setting up the area I would say issue each machine in that area a registration form to be posted on the machine. Issue this form when seller pays for his space and on that form provide an area for phone number of seller & also an area where seller could list issues with their machine & price.

Rules for the area: 1) must be project machine (not something that could be placed out in freeplay)
    2) can be semi working (and provide one electric cord for seller to show buyer issues when plugged in)
    3) no machine can be plugged in and on "full time" just plugged in when buyer & seller are talking about that machine
    4) can be removed during the show just like machines in the flea market
    5) space is first come - first serve but sellers can pre register for a space (or spaces) before the show.
    6) machines must have phone number, asking price, etc posted on them
    7) limit of 3 machines per seller. Beyond that they would be better off with a flea market space anyway

Hope these ideas help! I think this could be something good for the show and for both buyers & sellers. It might help reduce "parking lot deals" where the show is getting no revenue and would also help sellers who just don't have enough to rent a full vending space. Just my two cents on things!

#411 2 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

. It might help reduce "parking lot deals" where the show is getting no revenue and would also help sellers who just don't have enough to rent a full vending space.

Yep!

#412 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gotemwill:

Has there ever been any consideration into having an area where individual games could be brought in that are just for sale? These could be anywhere from high end restorations that the seller doesn’t want to put in the free play area to games that need some work and shouldn’t be in the free play area. The show organizer could charge an upfront flat fee for each game brought into the “pinball corral”.
    I think there are probably quite a few folks that would bring a game or two just to sell based on the number of local ads that pop up around the time of the show. There’s really no other option for this situation since it’s not enough to justify a vendor space. We all know what ends up happening is the seller puts them in the free play area when maybe they shouldn’t be based on the condition.
    Would love to see this considered for Allentown too.

I purchase a vendor space every year and have 2-4 machines set up that start and play full games but are not restored or shopped. I let people know they are not set up for free play just for sale. I would have people in my vendor space which is small just to play machines being the free play floor was packed with no interest in making a purchase. I know Bob AKA (BUTCH2099) also has has this problem especially being he bring high end titles.

#413 2 years ago
    Quoted from ibuypinballs:

I purchase a vendor space every year and have 2-4 machines set up that start and play full games but are not restored or shopped. I let people know they are not set up for free play just for sale. I would have people in my vendor space which is small just to play machines being the free play floor was packed with no interest in making a purchase. I know Bob AKA (BUTCH2099) also has has this problem especially being he bring high end titles.

The problem you're going to run into is typically you can only fit four machines comfortably in a vendor spot that has power. At what point do you just go in with some buddies and get a booth? Then there is the whole issue of do you get tickets to attend the show if you're paying for that one spot? Sounds like a mess waiting to happen.

Pintastic did an auction for a year or two that I did enjoy. That could be a win-win for everybody. Full disclosure I don't know the rules of Pennsylvania auctions though. That was Massachusetts

#414 2 years ago

I’d like to trade out my BSD if there’s interest. Freshly shopped and waxed. Completely rebuilt pops, slings, and flippers. LED inserts, incandescent GI. Mist works flawlessly. No planking.

Ideally, I’d like a Junk Yard, but I’d be open to other DMD games. Happy to add cash for the right deal!

14E7E098-3231-4876-AC43-30C1473CA63F (resized).jpeg14E7E098-3231-4876-AC43-30C1473CA63F (resized).jpeg2B837976-164E-4266-A1C0-131DA2EAA05F (resized).jpeg2B837976-164E-4266-A1C0-131DA2EAA05F (resized).jpeg3B49B589-15B6-4DE0-8893-8D96A469482A (resized).jpeg3B49B589-15B6-4DE0-8893-8D96A469482A (resized).jpeg45359A66-566C-4B19-B182-03901EFF81D3 (resized).jpeg45359A66-566C-4B19-B182-03901EFF81D3 (resized).jpegBBAE656C-034C-4798-B74E-FD863F6CCDA2 (resized).jpegBBAE656C-034C-4798-B74E-FD863F6CCDA2 (resized).jpeg
    #415 2 years ago

I can bring to the show:

Gottlieb System 1
    New Ni Wumf driver board $70
    Used partially working power supply board $20

New 60 game Donkey Kong tabletop arcade machine $500

New 2,222 game tabletop arcade machine Galaga theme $600

New 60 game Ms. Pac-Man black cocktail table with pink molding $800

New 60 game multicade black cocktail table with blue molding $800

#416 2 years ago

Have a nice tommy with working blinders and topper..a minty baywatch with mods and color dmd and a beautiful el dorado...looking for a sopranos or possibly 1 game for all 3..what you got.

20210802_163142 (resized).jpg20210802_163142 (resized).jpg20210907_224946 (resized).jpg20210907_224946 (resized).jpg20210910_184419 (resized).jpg20210910_184419 (resized).jpg
    #417 2 years ago

Hey guys. I have a nice T2 that I could bring for trade. I am mostly interested in DMD games. Cash +/-.
    PM me directly if you are interested.
    Thanks,
    -Kyros

#418 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a Genco Victory backglass? A friend of mine has it and I offered to bring it to the show for him if anyone was interested.

654647910 (resized).jpg654647910 (resized).jpg654647940 (resized).jpg654647940 (resized).jpg
    #419 2 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

The problem you're going to run into is typically you can only fit four machines comfortably in a vendor spot that has power.

How about if we address that by having two levels of display fee? The lower fee is for acknowledged project games that are not set up on their legs. If the head detaches, it must be detached. The higher fee is for games set up on their legs that would be amenable for plugging in to show electrical issues.

I'm thinking about moving this to a new thread, unless Rich thinks he could implement the idea this year.

#420 2 years ago

With only a week to go to the show, I don't see it happening or anyone taking advantage of it if I made it happen.

Quoted from dmarston:

How about if we address that by having two levels of display fee? The lower fee is for acknowledged project games that are not set up on their legs. If the head detaches, it must be detached. The higher fee is for games set up on their legs that would be amenable for plugging in to show electrical issues.
    I'm thinking about moving this to a new thread, unless Rich thinks he could implement the idea this year.

#421 2 years ago

Anyone driving up from Tennessee? Need a game transported.

#422 2 years ago
    Quoted from rmarket:

With only a week to go to the show, I don't see it happening or anyone taking advantage of it if I made it happen.

Rich,

I doubt I'll see you in person this year but if you have the space at next years show and would want to try something like a "project corral area" I would be more than happy to volunteer to work with you on something like that. Now that I have sold off the pinball parts business I just don't have enough stuff around to set up in the flea market area these days but would still love to help you anyway I can.

When someone suggested that project corral area it just sounds like such a great idea I am surprised no one had suggested it in the past. In any event if it is something you think makes sense touch base with me after this years show and we can see if we can come up with a good plan for 2022.

-Skip-

#423 2 years ago

Looking for the following:

Dolly Parton sample game or production w/nice pf.

Volley sample game that has the different artwork.

Captain Fantastic “over the top” sample game.

Bally Space Flight, complete game working or not.

I will be at the show on Friday so if you have any of these, let’s talk!

#424 2 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

Rich,
    I doubt I'll see you in person this year but if you have the space at next years show and would want to try something like a "project corral area" I would be more than happy to volunteer to work with you on something like that. Now that I have sold off the pinball parts business I just don't have enough stuff around to set up in the flea market area these days but would still love to help you anyway I can.
    When someone suggested that project corral area it just sounds like such a great idea I am surprised no one had suggested it in the past. In any event if it is something you think makes sense touch base with me after this years show and we can see if we can come up with a good plan for 2022.
    -Skip-

You are the one running with this “project corral” notion. What the person actually suggested was an area to sell working/restored games without them being in free play.

#425 2 years ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

You are the one running with this “project corral” notion. What the person actually suggested was an area to sell working/restored games without them being in free play.

The "original post" was for everything from "high end restored" to "project machines". I think the idea of having working machines in a "just for sale area" and not on the freeplay floor would be bad for any show since shows count on the freeplay area as most of their draw. HOWEVER if you think about shows there is really nowhere "project machines" fit in unless you have enough of them to justify renting a vendor space.

So a guy who has one or two semi working unshopped machines has two choices. He can either register them for freeplay and be placing "junk" on the freeplay floor or he can make a parking lot deal with adds nothing to the show. Having something like a "project corral" would be yet another draw to any show.

The person making the "original post" about this just made that post a few hours ago and I am sure there are things I have not thought about. But in the end it just sounded like a great idea and I thought it might be something worth considering for future shows.

I am getting away from the hobby but I would still be more than happy to help Rich or Ivan with an area like this if it is something they are interested in doing. The reason I am limiting my volunteering to York & Allentown is they are the only two shows I can drive to each day from home.

What happens to this idea really doesn't matter to me personally since I really don't have anything for sale at this point and I am no longer buying machines. So I was just making a suggestion that might be helpful to future shows.

#426 2 years ago

I suggested the idea, but realize that it’s too late to do it this year with the show only a week away. But I thought I would at least throw the idea out there so it could be considered for future.

As a general rule, simplest is always the best so the fewer the rules, the better. The idea is just to provide folks an outlet to sell a game or two without the commitment of the vendor and free play areas. Each of these have their own advantages and so it’s up to the game owner to determine the best approach. Again, it’s obvious that the free play area is the best place to sell a working game since hundreds of potential buyers can play it. But it’s also obvious that folks put games in free play just to sell them even if they’re not in playable condition. This lessens the overall great experience in my opinion.

The reason this came up is I might be picking up a game early next week. I doubt I’ll have the time to get it ready for free play but would love to use the show as a chance to move it on to the next owner. Every show I have bought a game at has been the best possible experience for seller and buyer. No hassles, no no-shows, no one coming to your house and lugging it out of your basement. If I knew I had a good outlet to sell games at a show like this I would probably pick up one or two every year just to bring for that purpose. Good for the hobby, good for the show.

#427 2 years ago

The idea of a pin sales only area is a good idea. The seller could list whether it’s a project or a working pin. The buyer and seller would then discuss what is wrong or good about the pin. There are a lot of guys out there with one or two pins that they no longer want to work on or have. They can place it in this space. Give them a chance to place their pin for sale at a large draw show. Rich will make a little profit off space fee, seller will be happy and buyer will be happy. Hope Rich gives this some deep thought. I for one would place a pin.

#428 2 years ago

I'll throw a monkey wrench into this line of thinking. The only reason I buy a vendor spot is so I can bring games that are not on free play. So if you're going to allow me to put games in an area where I can have them on and show them to people and they can play them but not be on Freeplay why am I renting a vendor spot?

Plus you got the guy who's bringing one game and is willing to put it in freeplay because he does not want to rent a vendor spot now you've taken the game away from the free play area.

To me a heads off project Corral is called a flea market spot. They are cheap enough to where it was almost the price of the admission ticket in the last couple of years

#429 2 years ago

Totally agree. I like how these shows in York (and Allentown) are run but of course people will critique away at them. Maybe they can start their own shows with these types of terms and see how they fare.

I come to these show threads to see what’s needed and what’s coming and who’s going, I don’t think the promoters need help with ideas or they’d ask.

#430 2 years ago

I might have 3 games coming on Saturday if pre-sold or trade arranged (only reason is I’d have to rent a truck to bring)
    Comet - decent all around, LEDs, borderline needs a hardtop but just fine without.
    Space Shuttle - worn playfield, cab was wet at one time (have another lower cab and playfield for it, could use a new head but is playable as is) LEDs, nvram, rusty legs.
    No Fear - nice playfield, faded lower cab, LEDs, remote battery holder
    Would like to trade for a newer Stern Pro

#431 2 years ago
    Quoted from sevenrites:

Maybe they can start their own shows with these types of terms and see how they fare.

It actually took longer than I thought for this obligatory “start your own show” post to show up.

#432 2 years ago

As a general rule, simplest is always the best so the fewer the rules, the better.

Fun fact, almost every rule listed on the show web page is a direct result of situations with people that arose over the years. Never underestimate the power of the general public to misunderstand what you think is a straightforward rule. Every year we get at least one person looking for the change machine or asking for quarters to play the games. Lots of people = lots of different interpretations.

#433 2 years ago
    Quoted from rmarket:

As a general rule, simplest is always the best so the fewer the rules, the better.
    Fun fact, almost every rule listed on the show web page is a direct result of situations with people that arose over the years. Never underestimate the power of the general public to misunderstand what you think is a straightforward rule. Every year we get at least one person looking for the change machine or asking for quarters to play the games. Lots of people = lots of different interpretations.

I have no doubt!

#434 2 years ago

Got 3 Excellent pins I listed in thread yesterday. Baywatch Tommy and El dorado..really hoping to trade instead of sell...2 for 1 or 3 for 1..what you got...sopranos?or any think different or cool....

#435 2 years ago
    Quoted from sevenrites:

Totally agree. I like how these shows in York (and Allentown) are run but of course people will critique away at them. Maybe they can start their own shows with these types of terms and see how they fare.
    I come to these show threads to see what’s needed and what’s coming and who’s going, I don’t think the promoters need help with ideas or they’d ask.

First off bumping this thread regardless of what is posted just keeps reminding people about the show.

Second I just posted some thoughts about something suggested by someone else and offered my help to Rich or Ivan if they thought the suggestion was a good idea.

And lastly nothing is stopping people from posting their parking lot deals here so what difference does a couple extra post make?

What I liked about the "project corral" is it might be a way for shows to get some revenue from parking lot deals. Rich knows how to find me if he wants to explore the idea further. Otherwise back to the regular scheduled program!

#436 2 years ago

I may be bringing this Saturday for free play, debating on whether I would want to sell it.

7E6A5566-BB64-4DDC-83CD-5789A5F43339 (resized).jpeg7E6A5566-BB64-4DDC-83CD-5789A5F43339 (resized).jpeg4248E614-2536-48DE-A86F-B486F96ADFF4 (resized).jpeg4248E614-2536-48DE-A86F-B486F96ADFF4 (resized).jpeg
    #437 2 years ago

Might also be listing a pretty nice fully working James Bond. Player one display gets a little flaky at times. It needs a new backglass, but I haven’t been able to come across one. Was going to order the alternate one from Steve at BGresto.

But I brought home too many games lately and have to get rid of a few to free up space. $1400

930C83E0-BF63-4A25-8199-F86EC5FC1C5E (resized).jpeg930C83E0-BF63-4A25-8199-F86EC5FC1C5E (resized).jpegC03BF58B-F063-4469-B003-2C3D6A4B0AB9 (resized).jpegC03BF58B-F063-4469-B003-2C3D6A4B0AB9 (resized).jpeg

#438 2 years ago

I can bring a 1943 arcade if anyone has any interest. I just put fresh side decals on it, a new control panel overlay, new t-molding, and new plexi over the monitor.

#439 2 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Might also be listing a pretty nice fully working James Bond. Player one display gets a little flaky at times. It needs a new backglass, but I haven’t been able to come across one. Was going to order the alternate one from Steve at BGresto.
    But I brought home too many games lately and have to get rid of a few to free up space. $1400
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Isn't it time you let go of your Addams family ?

#440 2 years ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

Quoted from Colsond3:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Or that Black Hole? Takes up alot of space!

#441 2 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Or that Black Hole? Takes up alot of space!

It does but I'll manage thanks!

64aa9b7278d4ee1e61a3b2c8c634019942f79f9b (resized).jpg64aa9b7278d4ee1e61a3b2c8c634019942f79f9b (resized).jpg
    #442 2 years ago

I will have a vendor space with the following machines available Thursday - Saturday. I have pictures of most machines and videos of working machines available.

Motor Dome: working machine. Nice playfield, good displays, some cabinet decal pealing, needs fresh rubber.

Williams Williams Tri Zone: working machine, good displays, nice all around, has a newer Rottendog MPU combo Driver board.

Data East Maverick: working machine, nice all around, took in on trade 2 months ago. Newer rubber, drop targets, paddle wheel belt and LED’S 6 months ago.

Gottlieb Diamond Lady: working machine, good displays, very nice all around.

Bally Harlem Globetrotters: No Backglass, untested, Mylar playfield, mpu has no acid damage.

Second Harlem Globetrotter: parts machine, empty cabinet and populated playfield.

Gottlieb Hi Dolly, machine starts and plays a full game. Cabinet repainted, needs to be shopped.

Gottlieb Diamond Jack: machine starts and plays a full game, missing the lockdown bar, one broken card in the back box, needs to be shopped.

Gottlieb Grand Slam: machine start and plays a full game. Needs to be shopped.

Stern Flight 2000: untested, nice Backglass, cabinet, Mylar playfield. No acid damage on original MPU. Connector hardwired at rectifier board.

Bally Dolly Parton: on hold for a pinsiders If he passes it will be available Saturday.

Stern (Pinball) empty head with just Backglass. Also have the popluated playfield available. Solid state items, not em.

Williams 1970’s Big Deal no head or legs. Parts machine.

Other titles not mine but will be in my space. I have no info on these. Hearts & Spades, Fashion Show, Ship Mates and Dancing lady.

Added over 3 years ago:

Maverick is spoken for. Stern pinball head and playfield also spoken for.

#443 2 years ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

Just brightened it up a little last night. Still needs a little love. But this one certainly isn’t leaving.

4E55AADB-0F2D-4B7A-B45A-51E8C3358D20 (resized).jpeg4E55AADB-0F2D-4B7A-B45A-51E8C3358D20 (resized).jpeg
    #444 2 years ago

Such a great game! I am going to my grave with my Addams it was my grail game.

#445 2 years ago

Also interested in: any Neyans AAB wedgeheads, esp projects

#446 2 years ago

Tommy is gone now..have baywatch and Eldorado left..looking for 1 pin for 2of mine..

20210802_163142 (resized).jpg20210802_163142 (resized).jpg20210802_163258 (resized).jpg20210802_163258 (resized).jpg20210907_224937 (resized).jpg20210907_224937 (resized).jpg20210907_224946 (resized).jpg20210907_224946 (resized).jpg
    #447 2 years ago

Was planning to bring a Sopranos for the free play area and list it for sale. I need to replace the transistor (Q15) for the left flipper and figure out why the display went out after I moved the game. Placing a parts order tomorrow, so may not have the transistor in time.

Might still bring it if someone is interested in buying or trading.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/vXWbWb1NiLwow4Tj6

#448 2 years ago

I've got a Stern Star Trek Pro & a Terminator 2 with led's, a new playfield and color / pin2dmd display I could be convinced to bring for a trade deal involving your TX Sector or Total nuclear Annihilation +/- cash either way.

Still looking for a back door for my Big Brave - should probably be 27.5" x 24.25" - i think.

Could also bring:
    Firepower backglass with typical flaking in the ship - $50
    Rottendog system 9 MPU w/ Space Shuttle Roms installed - $350

#449 2 years ago

Looking for Stars or Meteor. I'll be there Friday only.

#450 2 years ago

Bringing a few pins for sale.

A Williams contact that is in nice working condition out of a home.

Williams road show.... been in home use almost 20 years. Needs shipped but works/plays

Williams comet decent working, some playfield touchups but not bad. Good backglass.

Williams space shuttle, works great but cab head is a little rough. Good backglass. Playfield shows wear, great candidate for hardtop.

I think both system 9 mpu were just gone through by Eugene mosh.

Golden tee 2012 pedestal with 32” tv and stand

Megatouch ion (don’t know the year off the top of my head)

Lots of parts

Sale or trade on the games. Come say hello

Mike

Sale or trade.

1317DA68-D2C0-41D4-9A29-269CC9780A56 (resized).jpeg1317DA68-D2C0-41D4-9A29-269CC9780A56 (resized).jpeg209B5B0C-4FC8-4C7B-AF0A-38B110113A00 (resized).jpeg209B5B0C-4FC8-4C7B-AF0A-38B110113A00 (resized).jpeg5A84E6DB-2572-4534-87F8-5057509B489F (resized).jpeg5A84E6DB-2572-4534-87F8-5057509B489F (resized).jpeg757DF8C2-CED0-4C30-A7D7-1D85E186F1F2 (resized).jpeg757DF8C2-CED0-4C30-A7D7-1D85E186F1F2 (resized).jpeg7DD6975B-7E08-439A-8374-14BF96D42080 (resized).jpeg7DD6975B-7E08-439A-8374-14BF96D42080 (resized).jpeg845FB90C-24C0-4C73-B513-48D70CD0077E (resized).jpeg845FB90C-24C0-4C73-B513-48D70CD0077E (resized).jpeg870EEBA3-AE43-4549-9C7F-4591B5DBD57C (resized).jpeg870EEBA3-AE43-4549-9C7F-4591B5DBD57C (resized).jpeg8B415315-988B-4DDD-B2BB-F707E025F6A9 (resized).jpeg8B415315-988B-4DDD-B2BB-F707E025F6A9 (resized).jpeg8D2B418D-C98C-47F9-922D-573723604284 (resized).jpeg8D2B418D-C98C-47F9-922D-573723604284 (resized).jpeg9E43BDBF-9DD6-4852-AF01-29CD76EC2307 (resized).jpeg9E43BDBF-9DD6-4852-AF01-29CD76EC2307 (resized).jpegA44CB2EE-0DFB-403C-A678-DCEF4B64121B (resized).jpegA44CB2EE-0DFB-403C-A678-DCEF4B64121B (resized).jpegACCA6F04-A9CD-464C-A7F6-2E0A166FB17B (resized).jpegACCA6F04-A9CD-464C-A7F6-2E0A166FB17B (resized).jpegB6AAE5FF-8C21-4752-B2AE-1D1D25329651 (resized).jpegB6AAE5FF-8C21-4752-B2AE-1D1D25329651 (resized).jpegE38115B3-915D-4391-8E60-032C2868FDAC (resized).jpegE38115B3-915D-4391-8E60-032C2868FDAC (resized).jpegFDB30382-8DE8-48FC-871F-41203B7DF5E8 (resized).jpegFDB30382-8DE8-48FC-871F-41203B7DF5E8 (resized).jpeg
    There are 803 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-game-show-2020-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/9?hl=nickbudlight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.